Hot Arrow Video: Laurel Kisses Oliver Goodbye

Get More: Video

The CW’s Arrow this week travels back in time — but not to Oliver’s rough-and-tumble island days but the billionaire’s bad boy heyday — and we’ve got a video sneak peek.

RELATED | May Sweeps/Season Finale Scoopapalooza: More Than 100 Spoilers on Arrow, Supernatural, Beauty and the Beast and More of Your Favorite Series

“The Undertaking,” airing Wednesday at 8/7c, flashes back to the lives of Oliver, his dad Robert et all before The Queen’s Gambit set course on its ill-fated voyage, shedding light on the assorted agendas that brought Robert, Moira and Malcolm together (for better, or for worse).

RELATED | Arrow Boss Talks Dark Archer’s ‘Epic’ Plan, Tommy’s Twisted Loyalty and a Spilled Truth

In this clip, Oliver elects to tag along on his father’s trip at the last minute, giving mom Moira (perhaps too much?) pause. We then see the mop-topped rich kid handle his love life as deftly as he’ll one day work a bow, negotiating a smooch from one of the Lance lasses.

Loading video...

Tags: ,

Comments (10)

• Nice. I hope we see more of Oliver and laurel together. Green arrow and black canary are my favourites.

Comment by Jake – April 30, 2013 11:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s not nice to give me the wrong expectations. When I read the title, for a minute I got all excited that she was kissing him good bye in the present, and I didn’t have to dread an Oliver/Laurel hook-up now that Tommy is out of the picture.

Comment by kath – April 30, 2013 11:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I thought that too!

Comment by gabby – April 30, 2013 11:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I wonder if we’ll see him kissing her in the present too before the end of this season.

Comment by brb123 – April 30, 2013 12:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for the sneak peek! :)

Comment by Lena – April 30, 2013 11:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s good to know Oliver wasn’t supposed to be on the yacht, and damn Ollie, did he have to bring Sara?..

Comment by brb123 – April 30, 2013 12:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • wow Oliver was a total dick. nice to see five years getting tortured and killing to survive reorginized his priorities.

Comment by James – April 30, 2013 12:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this show. I can’t wait for season two. Bring in Canary and Huntress more often. Long live arrow!

Comment by Michael – May 1, 2013 06:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow. Oliver was really a jackass back then. UGH. Thank god he’s lovelier now. That kiss was adorable, I really hope we get another one in present time before season’s end!

Comment by Ella – May 2, 2013 12:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hello, I would like to subscribe for this weblog to get newest updates, so where can i do it please help out.

Comment by Free Android Hack – June 8, 2013 07:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post