Exclusive Orphan Black Video: As Suspicions Turn to Paul, Will He 'Terminate' Sarah?

Get More: Exclusive, Video

TVLine’s newest obsession, the BBC America thriller Orphan Black, kicks into high gear this Saturday when Sarah and her clones start to suspect that boyfriend Paul may be monitoring test subject “Beth” as part of an experiment — and we’ve got an exclusive clip from the can’t-miss episode (airing at 9/8c).

RELATED | Doctor Who Season 7 Finale to Reveal Doctor’s Name

Rather than “shooting Paul’s balls off,” as Sarah would like to do, Cosima suggests that she “squeeze them” and tread carefully. Now that his guinea pig is self-aware, Paul is either going to go “Eureka!” or… terminate his girlfriend!

To top it off, Sarah’s not the only one who may be sleeping with the enemy.

Press PLAY to watch the sneak peek, and then hit the comments with your thoughts.

Comments (22)

• Just caught up on this show and it’s fantastic!

Comment by Et. Al – April 26, 2013 01:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It is such a good show. Glad tvline is giving it some love because it deserves to be talked about… I love Tatiana Maslany. She does such a great job of playing all the different roles!

Comment by Kristoffer – April 28, 2013 12:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This show is addictive, and so well acted. Tatiana Maslany is incredible.

Comment by mayiread – April 26, 2013 01:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love this!

Comment by Linderella – April 26, 2013 01:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great show – I’m loving it!

Comment by Sandy – April 26, 2013 01:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love this show!!! Dont let Paul be the bad guy….Him and Sarah are HOT!!!!

Comment by sparky – April 26, 2013 02:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I totally agree with you i would like to see them get together at some point = )

Comment by Liliana – May 2, 2013 02:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I didn’t think I was going to become as obsessed with this show as I did. It is so good! I am intrigued by this new twist with Paul. He has kind of been a useless character (although totally hot) up until now.

Comment by Sara – April 26, 2013 02:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great show !

Comment by Whatever – April 26, 2013 02:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Tatiana really is awesome in this. She takes on multiple roles and personalities in one episode! Great actress.

Comment by aees – April 26, 2013 02:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • She is absolutely awesome, every one of her :)

Comment by David Bolling – April 26, 2013 04:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m so glad that TVLine is covering this show! It is quickly becoming a new favorite of mine!

Comment by Em – April 26, 2013 02:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love the show!
    BBC has also Copper and The paradise ( Season 2) this year.

Comment by aura – April 26, 2013 04:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s one of the new shows that caught my attention along with BATE’S MOTEL and HANNIBAL.

Comment by aura – April 26, 2013 04:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • omg same! love them all!

Comment by Yassser – April 26, 2013 07:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m not sure what’s better… Sarah pretending to be Beth, or Alison pretending to be Sarah :)

Next up we need Cosima pretending to be Helena and Helena pretending to be Alison, lmao!

Comment by kavyn – April 26, 2013 05:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • newly addicted to Orphan Black. GIVE ME MORE TVLINE!!!

Comment by cjeffery7 – April 26, 2013 07:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t wait a week for each episode. This is out of my normal tv shows that I watch.

Comment by Paula Hintzman – April 26, 2013 07:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wonder how long it takes her to shoot 1 scene with all 3 clones together?XD

Comment by Shaun – April 26, 2013 09:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this new series. It is so different than everything else on tv now and can’t wait to see more.

Comment by Shannon – April 27, 2013 07:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wonder how well this series would do on a more ‘mainstream’ network, meaning that more people would be able to watch. For me, this is one of the few must see programs for the week. Oh, and since I have a bazillion TV stations on my cable I didn’t even know I had BBC America. So happy I found this show.

Comment by Dedberg – April 28, 2013 12:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am telling everyone I know to watch this show. Tatiana Maslany is incredible. This show needs to be watched and followed and digested and talked about and spoiled and shipped and all the other things necessary to create a “cult following”. I haven’t been this exicted since Buffy to watch a new show!

Comment by Travis – April 29, 2013 07:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post