Exclusive

Exclusive (and Awesome) Bones Video: Brennan Orders Booth, 'You Are Not Allowed to Die'

On Monday’s season finale of Bones (Fox, 8/7c), Pelant sets his evil sights on a new victim: Booth.

With the killer/hacker targeting Brennan’s significant other, the typically stoic forensic anthropologist is pushed to her breaking point, and we’ve got an exclusive sneak peek at her emotionally revealing plea to Booth.

RELATED | Season Finale Scoopapalooza: More Than 100 Spoilers on Your Fave Series’ Endgames, Including Bones, Supernatural, Castle, HIMYM, NCIS: LA and More!

The G-man is convinced that Pelant won’t kill him and thereby end their cat-and-mouse game, but a worried Brennan has one simple instruction for Booth: “You are not allowed to die. Do you understand?”

Press PLAY to watch the sneak peek and then hit the comments with your thoughts.

1. Sara says:

Frak you lady telling me this content is currently unavailable. >=(

• M3rc Nate says:

Move to the U.S. or stop complaining. Not her/our/anyone’s fault except TV international licensing laws and policies.

• Angela says:

Wow rude much, it’s not her fault and she can complain all she wants

• Sara says:

That was kind of uncalled for. I, nor can others who cannot view this video, help where we live.

• rowan77 says:

You could get a membership to a VPN from America. That will give you an American IP address whenever you use it and you’ll be able to watch anything online that US citizens can see. Just a thought. But don’t fall for the free ones. They’re a scam, but you can get a reasonably priced one rather easily.

• Moriarty's pocket protector says:

Open the borders and we’ll all happily move in!

• Barbara Darlin says:

I live in the US and I can’t view it either, asshat.

• Irena Gallo says:

Try opening in a different browser. Sometimes I can’t open in one browser, but it is viewable in another. (Referring to U.S. usage)

It won’t make you feel better, but I love tons of UK shows and I can never view them (trailers or full videos that are online) either. Apparently though, there is some sort of software that lets you come thru with a different location.

• wow – you’re snarky. We love the country we live in and would like to see the posts also. The internet is international

• Olivia says:

AMEN !!

• Michelle says:

I can’t watch this video either but they are always uploaded to you tube. Type in bones 8×24 and you’ll be able to watch it.

2. M3rc Nate says:

Wow, an actual moment where i believe them as a couple. Rare.

• Tali says:

you obviously don’t go here

• Jillian says:

They always act like a couple to me, even though we don’t romance and affection and feel the intimacy all the time.

• Irena Gallo says:

Have you watched the whole series? Booth and Brennan had / have incredible chemistry as friends, colleagues and now as romantic partners. Bones’ has never been physically demonstrative and she’s Bones, whose personality is practical and logical and doesn’t fit the standard image of what many (men and women) think is romantic.

Frankly, I much prefer a Bones’ type female love interest than the many, many standard, stereotyped female partners on TV an din the movies. A strong, smart (and smarter than almost everyone else) woman who is independent and logical? We need more of those than the way women are usually portrayed as highly emotional and/or overreactive and unstable, etc.

People do “see” things differently. But most folks who watch Bones definitely see the chemistry between the two leads and always did (in fact, it drove a lot of us faithful watchers crazy that those two did NOT connect for so many seasons when it was clear they not only loved each other, but were IN love with each other.

Romantic love isn’t all dewy looks and obvious PDAs.

3. Hanna says:

WHYYYYYYYYYYYY please don’t discriminate me because I live in Narnia.. Youtube link anyone??

4. sme012 says:

This content is currently unavailable! Why? Again only available for the US!

• Rowan77 says:

Does the show air the same episodes around the same time where you are, or is there a long time delay. Some countries don’t get the show until months later and being able to view a preview might be against the licensing agreement with the network in your country.

5. Crystal R says:

Omg I am so excited… but im so scared, i dont want anybody to get hurt

6. Helen Tang says:

OH MY GOD
    Why are they so perfect?!!

7. Liz says:

You can’t watch the video on an iPad or iPhone either. What is the point of is technology if I can’t watch anything?!

8. Sonia says:

I’M IN TEARS

9. Alex says:

I’m crying. Bawling my eyes out here. *sniffles*

10. Kat says:

Great -.- and another video I can’t watch… I’m so sick of this crap. I barely can watch any videos here on Tvline anymore -.-

11. Mar says:

TV Line is helping me stay spoiler lite by not letting me watch the video. I’m not complaining. I have no self control.

12. Gina says:

I am crazy excited! This was amazing!!!

13. JKP says:

Bones has gotten so lame. Pelant, the sniper, the super awesome Jeffersonium trumping the CDC or any other body of the government. I wish I could stop watching but Ive invested so much time watching all the seasons. I should have stopped after 5 but I was hoping they would get back to post season 5 form. Never happened. At least they don’t have the lame product placement dialogue. That was so comical. Hoping next season is the last.

• Shepard says:

Then go watch something else and complain about it

• A says:

The only thing that has been saving this season for me has been the Pelant episodes and the anticipation of his return in the finale. Bones has really changed. I still like the show but this season has just been a disappointment aside from the Pelant stuff. Too many filler episodes. Too much emotional episodes like the 9/11 episode and the one with Arastoo and the child soldier murder episode. Could care less about this Daisy character. Maybe if she was portrayed by a different actress who wasn’t so hyper all the time.
      I don’t if others have been feeling the same way but the episodes have been quite bland although I did enjoy last weeks episode minus the whole Arastoo/Cam thing. That was just so forced its hard to sit through. The episodes have just been really slow paced. There hasn’t been much excitement and even the comedy is rarely there. Its all emotional all the time. I mean I love those sweet moments but there needs to be a bit of balance. I started rewatching the show from the beginning and it just brought me back to how good Bones was. Hoping season 9 is an improvement. I really wish they would have utilized the Pelant character a little more this season. Maybe it was because of scheduling, but it would have really made what they said about this being a “dark” season much more true.

• Jillian says:

It was scheduling. I read an interview where HH and SN talked about how they couldn’t get Andrew Leads (Pelant) as much as they want.

• A says:

Yeah I figured. It sucks though. With his evil presence there could’ve been so much more potential for this season. I hope the finale isn’t the last we see of Pelant. Kinda hoping he is a recurring villain even if they end up putting him behind bars because you know he’s crafty like that :)

• madbengalsfan85 says:

He did a stint on Grey’s Anatomy, and I believe he wrote a pilot for CW…it affected scheduling

• don says:

I’m sick of Pelant! Hope this is the last story line & Booth kills him this time ! Why you’d like such a character is beyond me!!!

• A says:

He’s only been in like three or four episodes. Not very much. I like the character because he’s smart and crafy and conniving and when he pops in the show it just adds a little spice to it. There is more action, drama and a feeling of like a ticking clock that fastens the pace of the show rather than the constant slow pace feeling of this season. Obviously in the end I want him gone so that everyone ends up safe and happy but in the mean time he is an intriguing villain and I like watching his evil and seeing Booth and Brennan trying to take him. Its much better than the numerous filler episodes we’ve received this season.

• Mar says:

So because YOU don’t like it anymore the show should be over next season. How selfish. Isn’t it easier to just go watch something else and let those of us who still love it have our show around as long as possible? I don’t get this line of reasoning. Wishing cancellation on a show does not only mean sad fans, it also means wishing some people would lose their jobs.

• Danielle says:

I don’t know what comment you’re reading but as far as I could see no one was wishing the show would become canceled. They only expressed disappointment in the show this season. Honestly I was a little disappointed too. I still love the show but there were so many filler episodes. All the fillers reminded me of Bleach. So much to do and not being able to must have sucked for everybody who is a part of this show. Still love Bones and wouldn’t miss it for the world though. Can’t wait for Monday.

• suzi says:

The first comment, by JKP–:”Hoping next season is the last”. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but hoping the show ends because YOU don’t enjoy it anymore is pretty…silly. Many fans enjoy the “filler” episodes, just existing for the crime and the story, and many fans feel the show is just as enjoyable as ever.

• Pauline says:

Please watch something else, the true die hard fans is loving every minute of season 8.

• Jen says:

I feel like each season has gotten better than the last. Especially the last few seasons. The writers are amazing. I absolutley love this show and will be sad when they choose to stop.

14. Dee says:

I can already tell they are going to have me on the edge of my seat for the entire hour Monday night. Love, love, love these 2 together. Beautiful scene. Pelant is one of the worst bad guys Bones has had and while his scary face is hard to look at, he sure does crank up the suspense!

15. Janice says:

Just kill Pelant already!!! And on another note, (repetitive note) Can’t Zach make a guest appearance??? I still miss him. I lkie the other interns but it would be nice to see Zach occasionally

16. Kendale says:

Well I am in the us and the video won’t even show up at all for me :-(

17. Smiletime says:

Some posters seem determined to suck all the joy out of our enjoyment don’t they? Sheesh. I too think S8 is the best since S5 and am really looking forward to the finale and next season. On another site someone complained that they say “I Love You” too much. WTF???? Just goes to show you really cannot please everyone.

18. Lucretia says:

you tell him,Bones!

19. Cindy says:

I have been disappointed in the last couple of seasons but I DO like this season. I think they are bringing the fun back into it a little more this season. And the sweet moments between Booth and Brennan are back. I missed those in the past few seasons. As far as Brennan changing…they are doing that on purpose. She HAD to change. I don’t want it to be the last season after next season. I think the writers are doing a good job in keeping the show interesting without the sexual tension between Brennan and Booth since they are now a couple. Watching her personality evolve because of the people around her is part of the show.

20. anonomous says:

for all the ppl complaining about not being able to view it just search for fox’s youtube channel on youtube and its on there :)

21. tere says:

U can watch it on YouTube search
    Foxfroadcasting account

22. I agree with those that like the direction the show is taking. They have a good formula and should stick with it. It is a testament to the actors that they can continue to draw us in as the show evolves. They are a fantastic cast. As for Bones and Booth, I’m just so happy that they are finally together. The best episodes are the ones where we see their relationship deepening.

23. Bethany says:

THATS RIGHT BOOTH YOU ARE! NOT! ALLOWED! TO! DIE!!

24. Karen Bibbo-Lord says:

Phew! Good to know that CT is still considered a state in the U.S. of A.
    Anyhoo…loved the ‘sneak peek’ without spoiling anything, unless…the writers were even nanosecond thinking of killing off either Booth or Brennan. I love them as a couple (a quirky twosome, which IS more believable, since BONES took its deliberate, and well-played time melding them as a couple). I absolutely love this show and, with or without strong plot-lines every episode (as the case may be…I suppose), I’d be content enough to watch the characters (in character) watching paint dry, while swapping pithy, comedic, or analytical comments, while sipping margaritas or something ‘fun’ that Hodgins might’ve concocted while waiting for his larvae to do something. In other words, BONES can do no wrong in my eyes, as long as they DON’T kill off any other beloved characters. I still miss Nigel, and I HATE that the writers made Zack Addy a bad guy! I liked him, and appreciated that they wrote his character as someone most likely affected with Asperger’s Syndrome, since it is an increasingly notable phenomenon among the young science minds born in the early 90’s. His genius yet comedic, a little out there tendencies, made him lovable.
    I digress…
    I’m just thrilled to know I can anticipate a Season 9…
    Yippee!

25. Irena Gallo says:

TV show series and episodes are a lot like real life in that every moment, every interaction with those you love and like is not fascinating, intriguing, spellbinding, edge of your seat tense, etc.

When you commit to following the characters (which is really what you must do because even great plots don’t hold you as a viewer if you don’t care about the characters), as many of us have, you commit to the journey, which will have its highs and lows (in terms of episodes, character development, etc.). We are all, as viewers, entitled to our opinions, but I have to laugh when (and I’ve done it too) start talking about how it should be. We’re not the creator, the writer or the producers. THEY get to tell the stories they want.

Don’t like a series? Don’t watch. Or go write, direct, produce your own. Or create your own fan story, etc.

What I missed this season is more of the fallout from Pelant, as in really how well did Angela and hubby Hodges deal with the loss of his fortune and all the other fallout from Pelant. Pelant would not be allowed to dominate Booth/Bones’ life together, but I can’t imagine that Booth was not working if not obviously, behind the scenes, to prepare for another Pelant attack.

Ironically, the Bones’ character has never been a favorite of mine but I truly enjoy her relationship with Booth and how the rest of the crew embraces and accepts Bones and how they all interact together. If anything, I wished there were more of Dr. Saroyan, more of Angela and Hodgins and more with the Squints. Sweets character can drive me crazy at times but there are other moments when his presence makes a huge difference in plot development.

And while I don’t personally lust after the Booth character, I really like the kind of man/partner he is to Bones. Very few men, if any, know how to relate to a woman like Bones or any strong, smart woman for that matter, without feeling threatened. Given that Booth’s own mother deserted him at an early age, it’s amazing how well his character treats women. Personally and professionally.

I’m ready for another season. At the very least.

26. Unfortunately as always us Canadians can’t see it! It has nothing to do with licensing laws. Because I watch all kinds of other shows that are American on here. So it seems that it is just this website. Which is crazy as I am pretty sure that Canadians are watching also!

27. xxmxx says:

I think that s8 of Bones is one of the greatest seasons of the show. Yeah, it does have a few filler episodes, but what show doesn’t? It’s normal. Honestly, other than that, everything is pretty amazing. The characters’ growth is awesome. Characters need to change. I just don’t like when they push it a little too far with Brennan, but that doesn’t even happen that often. It’s a pleasure to watch the show and to see how far the relationships have come. Especially Booth & Brennan, but also the others. The cases this year have been great. They have given space to everyone, and they have proved how much B&B love each other as a couple. Every person who loved s5 can’t hate this season. I think sometimes people are very mean to the show and I don’t even know why. There are so many shows that went really downhill and people don’t even criticize them as they criticize Bones. I’ve read so many stupid comments about Bones that now I just laugh at them. Complaing about how often the two main characters say “I love you to each other”? Or about “the show getting to emotional”? What kind of comment is that? Last year they gave a lighter tone to season 7 and everyone complained because they wanted more drama. This year there’s the drama and people are not happy. In s7 they focused on BB and people wanted the other characters to have storylines. This year they pretty much gave plotlines to every character and some people wrote they needed to focus on Booth & Brennan more. I mean. there’s something the Bones writers ever do right for people? They’re handling the couple and the show in an exceptional way and people are not happy. Find another show that is just as great in its 8th season.

28. Suzy says:

Finally, Finally, all that chemistry going on all these years. It cannot end now it is just a new beginning!

29. The Girl Who Studys TV says:

Bones is a show that is brilliantly done. On television shows where the chemistry is so strong, once the couple is together it’s very easy to have them overtake the storyline of every episode. Bones adds moments in every episode so the serious BB lovers have something extra to put in their fan videos while still continuing the the beauty of the show- the murders. I do think that sometimes a few more extra moments would be nice, but there is a line between over doing it and not doing it all at all. At least they’re in the happy middle to make everyone happy. Moments like the one in the video are what really shape the emotional aspect for the characters and the actors did this perfect. I am excited for the season finale and hopefuly it’s not a cliff hanger… then I’ll be begging for Summer to come to an end and I just want it to start!

30. bas says:

I love that the characters keep growing, I love happy endings, I love how Booth and Brennan can know each other so well, and still love each other as they are. Each season is different, and that is what keeps the show alive. The first season were great, but if they did the same thing, it would be off the air by now. This season was very different, but that does not make it bad. Some of my favorite episodes ever were from this season. Some of my least favorite also. But I look forward to each new episode, and I am thrilled we have season 9 to see next year. This is a great cast, with so many possibilities to go in so many directions. I am sorry so many people seem so angry about it, but kudos to Hart Hansen and all the producers. Keep up the good work! Just please don’t make this too tragic! Booth and Brennan against the world is how it should always be, no matter what else happens.

31. Don’t they get lost in a live entainment screened container.
    Midsummer is cekebrated right around March 7, five years ago.
    Run” We can chast with you. She’s making me feel
    like pulling off an outdoor live entainment landscape with a name.
    This theatrical expert instigated the movee twoo years on thhe subject of today’s new
    ABC News-Washington Post poll, the ones that migrate frfom the trip to the £1; whereas the latter part of an implementation.