Revenge Sneak Peeks: Jack Shocks Emily, Nolan Tracks His Nemesis, Daniel Oversees an Ambush

Get More: First Look, Video

Emily’s a busy girl in this Sunday’s Revenge (ABC, 9/8c), what with all of the Jack-irking, Falcon takedown-plotting and national TV interview-giving on her plate. Check it all out in a trio of clips from the upcoming episode “Identity.”

RELATED | Season Finale Scoopapalooza: More Than 100 Spoilers on Your Fave Series’ Endgames, Including Revenge, The Vampire Diaries, Glee and More!

First, Ms. Thorne swings by the Porter home to see how her godson is doing. In return, she gets a brush-off from Jack and a shock when she comes face-to-face with Carl’s newest babysitter. Press PLAY, then scroll down for more.

Loading video...

Then, Em and Nolan share a fireside heart-to-heart and some warm beverages as they go Falcon hunting. PRESS PLAY, then scroll down for more.

Loading video...

Finally, Daniel spins like a dreidel during an interview with Nightline‘s Juju Chang (who appears as herself) — but who knew the chat would turn into an Emily ambush? (Certainly not Victoria, from the look on her face.) Or that [spoiler] would be watching from behind the camera? PRESS PLAY, then hit the comments with your theories about how this Sunday’s Revenge will play out!

Loading video...

Tags: ,

Comments (34)

• Ok clips… Are they purposely messing with us after all the complaints, or is Emily’s voice super low in the clip with Nolan? Ugh. I wish the actors, or whoever is telling them to whisper, would stop. I literally cannot hear wth they’re saying! I’ll have to watch this after GoT, looks Sunday night worthy now.

Comment by Andrew H – April 24, 2013 01:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Just put on subtitles. I do that with all the shows I watch, because it seems everyone is whispering on television these days. It’s not just on Revenge where they have the actors talk softly.

Comment by iMember – April 24, 2013 01:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i could hear it just fine i dont know why people are having this problem

Comment by maxisatroll123 – April 24, 2013 05:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I can hear it just fine myself maybe you should turn up your volume or something. They aren’t whispering at all.

Comment by Brandy – April 25, 2013 05:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • the look on Jacks face…heartbroken and angry…

Comment by Jane Picciano – April 24, 2013 01:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Since Amanda died, Jack has become such an interesting character (I liked him before too). I love how angry he is with Emily, and how that anger puts her so off-kilter. And he even has me sort of, maybe, kind of liking Ashley.

Comment by Valerie – April 24, 2013 01:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Just as long as they don’t hook him and Ashley up as a couple. Blehyuck!

Comment by Alichat – April 24, 2013 02:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yes Ashley must not touch Jack! But Jack has gotten so much depth since fauxmandas death! He’s still the main squeeze

Comment by Lizzie – April 24, 2013 04:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • jack is being an ass but if it means that it will make his character more interesting so be it he was too nice and boring its about time jack is a badboy

Comment by aciel – April 24, 2013 05:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is going to be soooooooo good! Can’t wait for Sunday.

Anyone who wanted the show to get back on track, they got it. The last handful of episodes since the wedding have been incredible so far.

Comment by iMember – April 24, 2013 01:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can we put a lid on Jack and Emily? They have no chemistry. Leave her with someone like Aiden or Daniel who she actually gels with.

Comment by dude – April 24, 2013 01:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Jack has no chemistry with anyone. In order to have chemistry, you have to have a personality & if he has one, he’s kept it well-hidden. LOL

Comment by Chloe – April 24, 2013 01:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Chemistry is a very subjective thing. Where you see no chemistry, I see plenty. OTH, I see none with Aiden at all. I do think Emily and Daniel have chemistry too. Like I said, its subjective.

Comment by Valerie – April 24, 2013 01:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You are most definitely right. Because I see plenty w/Aiden, a smidgen w/Daniel and absolutely none w/Jack, romantic/sexual chemistry that is. Now w/Nolan the only chemistry I see is sibling.

Comment by deme – April 24, 2013 04:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Could not agree more :)

Comment by Bec – April 24, 2013 05:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh I think Jack just lookes pissed off more than heartbrokem.

Is Daniel being manipulative here for a reason, he’s kinda subtly bumping Emily into an engagement.

Are about EVCs whispering style of acting – annoying as hell.

Comment by Mimi – April 24, 2013 01:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jack has tons of character, and the actor is AWESOME… if they kill him off, it will be a huge mistake. If you want someone devoid of any real emotion to die, then kill off Ashley. She has no purpose anyways.

Comment by Jj – April 24, 2013 02:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So the Falcon is clearly Marco… great…

Comment by kavyn – April 24, 2013 02:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Falcon obviously has to be Marco. We’ve never even met another character it could plausibly be.

Comment by Beth – April 24, 2013 02:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ugh, just kill Jack already. He’s clearly too stupid to live.

Comment by Alice – April 24, 2013 03:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Are you serious!? A showdown at an arcade!? Sorry but this Falcon bit has just gotten ridiculous to me.

Comment by deme – April 24, 2013 04:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • As far as romantic pairings for Emily go, it’s Jack all the way baby. Tired of all the character hate, but to each his own.

Comment by Radha – April 24, 2013 10:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t like it. But i know they are end game.

Comment by dee123 – April 25, 2013 12:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • With Mike Kelley at the helm we had a chance of an alternative ending but I guess the fairytale is what we’ll get.

I just can’t get passed the fact that Jack&Emily look a poor match. His height for starters. At least she has 6’2″ of Aiden to play with.

Comment by Mimi – April 25, 2013 12:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Poor match indeed. Such that their first kiss had to blocked in such a way to make the height difference not seem obvious. On their knees over a dead dog. Oh the romance, *rme*

Comment by deme – April 25, 2013 05:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • +1

Comment by ratneck – April 28, 2013 06:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh man, Daniel and Emily together really makes the bile rise in my throat.

Comment by Ella – April 24, 2013 10:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Do you not remember how good Jack and Ems were at the start? When we were all shouting at the tv ‘Tell him who you are Ems!!’. Even Sammy wanted his mum and dad back!

Comment by Sue Ritter – April 24, 2013 11:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No we were not all shouting at the TV for her to tell him.

Comment by deme – April 25, 2013 05:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Actually I was seriously questioning Emily’s taste in men. I mean, seriously, Jack?

Comment by Anne – April 25, 2013 06:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Emily has ZERO chemistry with Jack and I mean ZERO!! They were like 9 when they knew each other. I don’t understand the young love crap that is always spouted. She may see him as the last thing she knows from her childhood before the David Clarke mess but love…pffft! I like her with Daniel. Their real life chemistry shows on screen. I haven’t liked Aiden from the first time he was on. I guess that’s why it’s fun to watch. Everyone can have their own opinions. Can’t wait until Sunday!

Comment by GS – April 25, 2013 06:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Real life/personal life chemistry – yes, but NOT a reason to dictate story lines. Really this re-engagement GroundHog day is so boring. I’ll reserve judgement if it leads somewhere interesting. I like her with Aiden – he doesn’t need to kneel down to kiss her!!!, but I have a feeling he just have a few dark secrets.
      As for the game-off between Nolan & the Falcon – this show just went cartoonish.

Comment by Mimi – April 25, 2013 10:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • As far as chemistry goes, one of my favorite scenes from last year was when the dog died and Jack and Emily kissed. Since then…meh. It does depend on story and characterization so much.

Comment by Luli101 – April 25, 2013 11:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Emily and Daniel’s relationship. I never really liked Aiden but I LOVE Emily and Nolan’s relationship, the big brother/little sister relationship though I wish it was something more between them but I know it will not happen. A girl can dream though ;)

Comment by GraceSummers – May 4, 2013 10:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post