TVLine Items: Red Hot Pretty Little Liars First Look, Office Fave's A&E Comedy Pilot and More

Red-y for a peek at Pretty Little Liars‘ fourth season?

ABC Family has unveiled an all-new poster touting the addictive drama’s upcoming run (bowing June 11) — and we suspect it will leave fans with more than a few questions.

RELATED | Ravenswood Cast — Pretty Little Liars Spin-Off News

Not unlike previous PLL promo campaigns, the shot finds our four Liars front and center, only this time with each of the gals wearing — gasp! — a red coat. Could one of our leading ladies actually be the jacketed ‘A’ Team leader?

Take a peek at the shot below, then hit the comments with your theories.

Pretty Little Liars Season 4 Poster

In the mood for more of today’s TV dish? Well…

• Who has two thumbs and just secured his own comedy pilot? This guy! — aka The Office‘s Dave Koechner. Per Deadline, Whitey stars the sitcom’s erstwhile Todd Packer as its titular character, who’s described as a bright guy struggling to find his way in an ever-changing world.

RELATED | Bates Motel Renewed for Season 2

• NBC has given the green light to The Million Second Quiz, a live competition series where contestants test their knowledge and endurance in a battle of trivia for 12 consecutive days and nights.

• ABC Family has ordered to series Chasing Life (formerly titled Terminales), a drama following an aspiring journalist (Italia Ricci) who, just as things are starting to go her way, gets some terrible news from her uncle (Barry Watson).

• Mad man Jon Hamm has been tapped to host the 2013 ESPYS, airing live on ESPN on July 17.

• Arnold Vosloo (The Mummy) will guest-star in Elementary‘s Season 1 finale (airing May 16), TVGuide.com reports, as a new foe for Sherlock.

• A.J. Clemente, the North Dakota-area news anchor who was fired on his first day of work after dropping the F-bomb live on the air, will drop by the Late Show With David Letterman this Wednesday.

Which TVLine Items have you talking today?

1. King says:

Office fave? I don’t think so. And he’s not funny. He’s just annoying like Will Ferell’s character.

• Torontogirl98 says:

I agree, I hate him so much. He makes me cringe whenever he is on the show and even in anything else I have seen him in. I have no idea why he is getting any work at all. There aren’t a lot of people I can’t stand but he is one of them!

2. Jared says:

I’m still bitter at the cancellation of The Lying Game..lol. I don’t think I need to watch these new ABCFAMILY series about foster kids or a woman battling cancer.

3. Patty Stamps says:

PLL is the most nonsensical craziness. Yet I watch it every week and on netflix. The most addictive guilty pleasure. Oh, and I get nightmares about it too.

4. Ettie says:

They are going to have to change the name of that ‘Whitey’ show. Everyone is going to think it says ‘Whitney’ and run screaming.

5. Libby says:

Has ABC Family officially cancelled the Lying Game?

6. DL says:

We already know Moriarty will be a presence in Elementary’s season finale. Will Vosloo be the man himself, or another villain on Moriarty’s roster? I can’t wait to find out!

7. tp says:

Still no word on Bunheads?

8. Can’t wait for PLL new season on June 11th. Guess we’re wondering what was inside the police car’s trunk in the Season Three finale (maybe it’s Jason’s body).

9. Sheldon W. says:

I’ve enjoyed Arniold Vosloo’s work since the second and third Darkman movies, but please, God, don’t let Arnold Vosloo be Moriarty.

10. I do not even know how I stopped up right here, however I believed this put up was great. I do not understand who you’re however definitely you’re going to a well-known blogger if you are not already. Cheers!

11. I found your blog quite interesting and the concern in the blog is really impressive. It’s very trouble-free to find out any topic on web as compared to books, as I found this post at this website. Thanks for sharing.