Exclusive

Exclusive Scandal First Look: Traumatized Huck Does a Number On His Gladiator Pals

When last we tuned into ABC’s Scandal, Huck had been lured into a trap by the one known as Alabatross, tied up and locked up in a none-too-big crate within a storage locker — but thankfully rescued by Quinn before it was too late.

This Thursday at 10/9c, the spooked former spook has something to say about the traumatizing encounter — and TVLine has an exclusive first look at his mysterious mutterings.

RELATED | May Sweeps/Season Finale Scoopapalooza: More Than 100 Spoilers on Your Favorite Series

As Season 2 resumes with the first of its four final, uninterrupted episodes, Huck is still cowering and quivering in the corner of the OPA office, speechless. But as Quinn & Co. get up to speed on Olivia’s own dire sitch and condemn the elusive CIA mole’s tour of treachery, Huck begins to utter something, over and over. At first his words are barely sensical, but they become clear, leaving the gladiators (and us) with a new mystery to mull.

VIDEOS | Scandal Season 2 — Olivia Pushes Fitz Away, Cyrus Meets the Mysterious Jake

Press PLAY below to watch the riveting scene, then hit the comments with your theory on what seemingly critical piece of intel Huck is laboring to relay.

Want more scoop on Scandal, or for any other show? Email insideline@tvline.com and your question may be answered via Matt’s Inside Line.

Loading video...

1. Chad says:

Best show on TV right now. At least until Dexter comes back.

2. Ed says:

I have no sound on my pc at work. What is he saying? Thanks!

3. Tami Fletcher says:

752…can’t wait to see what this means,

4. Matt says:

I think that Fitz knows more about the mole than he’s admitting.

5. Mandy says:

I am so not ready for Thursday night. No, not ready at all.

6. Millie woods says:

He is uttering 752 regarding Liv. He knows that she is hurt. Liv and Huck have a relationship unlike the other gladiators. 752 I think is police code for domestic violence.

7. Sandy says:

I think it has to do with what’s going to happen at that time. I can’t wait to see what it really is!

8. JT says:

Video keeps giving me an error.

9. Dr. e DiTosto says:

Castle is losing his sexiness and his chase! He needs to lose at least 25 pounds and return to the goog looking Castle. His wardrobe lacks the sexy one on for a millionaire writer. He is always apologizing for his behavior. Becket has been the pursuer until this week’s episode. Her look at the very end of the show reveals her ambiguity!

10. Sunny says:

I can’t watch videos on this site…any reason you don;t use a more universal player??

11. MissRight says:

By God, that was disturbing. I’m really hoping the actor that plays Huck takes some much needed tropical vacation after the season he’s had. Seriously, he’s brilliant, but this must take a lot out of him.

12. Moe says:

YAY! The gang’s back together. It’s great seeing a scene with those four! Great scene too. 752 – if related to domestic violence may have something to do with his past and his possible family that we are going meet in a flashback? YAY THURSDAY!!!

13. Kristy says:

Didn’t all the CIA spies have a number code in a previous episode – when their identities had been hidden in sheet music?

14. anakl says:

752 may well be Charlie’s spy number/code… since they were saying the guy in the hat was the one who took Huck (which turn out to be Charlie) may we also assume that he is Albatross? He did turn over those other spies names in one of the other eps… does that mean that Cy knows or doesn’t know who the mole is?

• Querilous says:

I agree 752 is some code for who did that atrocity to him. I believe Charlie/Cyrus/Jake knows who the mole is and that’s why they tried to take out Huck! Huck was getting to close to the truth.

• anakl says:

Cyrus really is a bad guy… either he’s the mole or knows who is… and I can only think about whether or not he sent Charlie to take care of Olivia… what a friend… Jake a crazy voyeur, Fitz a murderer & a jealous control freak, Cyrus a plotter to the core which will stop at nothing… the men in Olivia’s life really are rotten… Run Olivia, run!

15. Fatuma says:

Milly is the mole or Cyrus !

16. Sydni says:

752 might represent the number of people Huck tortured and killed

17. Cheyenne says:

I knew the mole wasn’t Jake. That would have been too obvious. I’m guessing either 1) one of those secret service guys or 2) Mellie. She’s got a talent for cutting off her nose to spite her face.

18. Camille says:

7:52 is the time that huck’s wife and son got off the train every morning he memorized it he watched them every day!!!

19. India says:

Now I am going away to do my breakfast, when having my breakfast
    coming over again to read additional news.