NCIS Shocker: Did Ziva [Spoiler]?! Watch Video

NCIS Car AccidentIt was the best of times, it was the worst of times for NCIS‘ “Tiva” fans on Tuesday night.

The pair traveled to Berlin to hunt down Ilan Bodnar, yet found time for lighter moments amid their dark agenda — including “diamond shopping,” dancing (punctuated by a meaningful Eli flashback) and, yes, hand-holding. And that’s where the fun ended.

RELATED | Is Cote de Pablo Leaving NCIS?

In the final seconds of the episode, Tony and Ziva — now back in the States — got broadsided/Michael Vaughned by a car. Cut to an image of Tony’s bloody hand reaching out for Ziva’s motionless hand….

Holy cliffhanger, Batman!

Watch/rewatch the shocking final scene below, and then hit the comments with your thoughts/theories/fears! (Oh, and in case you were wondering — Cote de Pablo has not inked a new deal for next season yet.)

Loading video...

Want more scoop on NCIS, or for any other show? Email insideline@tvline.com and your question may be answered via Matt’s Inside Line.

1. thea says:

I love Tony and Ziva sooo much….even better, Tiva….I’ve been waiting for something to happen between them for sooo long…so cote better return for season 11 , it won’t be the same without her. If Cote leaves the show is going to lose a lot if viewers.

2. Jean says:

I doubt that they are dead. Remember airbags and head supports and Tony would not have anything but a tough car so I am expecting them to walk out of that. As for Ms de Pablo’s legal scene well that is her call and they will be ringing her up on holiday as that is were she will go when they wrap.When actors leave after a year or two most fans ajust but seven years of getting to a character and losing them I don’t think many will and the tiva percentage will die a death, remember Shiva. I hope those execatives remeber it!

• gary steele says:

i really hope ziva is there for good. but as far as “tony” he is an arrogant self centered 2 faced bully who likes to let people know what he can do to their families if things dont go his way. i am waiting and hopin there will be a episode soon that he dies a slow painful death. he ruins the show and actually makes real life ncis agents look like dorks

3. people says:

i hated it they better not die i love it cause they where finally getting closer but bam if they die will never watch it again.. .. i love ziva and tony is just funny

p.s.dont hold me to that i will provs watch it either way but i wont be happy

4. lucifer says:

Hope the airbags work properly….:)
    So ziva will be ok…
    pleeeeeaaseee sign the contract ziva….

5. Maribelle says:

I don’t want any of them dying. I want them to stay. I prefer the complete characters to go on. Oh Ziva nor Tony, please don’t go. Don’t leave us.

6. Vilma says:

Uuh.. I hate this.. Well, Tony cannot die thats sure but what about ziva? Oh please no! Caitlins death was hard enough to handle, for me and ofc for the ncis team.. If Ziva dies now, how the hell will tony, abby or gibbs survive of it? They were so broken when Kate died.. Cannot wait the next season!!!

7. (Ray)CharlesWebster says:

Why does cbs always put us through this????????

8. Austin leavy says:

I would hate to see ziva ant t

9. Austin leavy says:

I would hate to see ziva ant tony go there sutch good charecters so is Tim and abbs and Gibbs and Leon

10. Robin McIntosh says:

Watched OMG and Ziva is leaving the show but I dont think she dies however I do believe she will be replaced and maybe make guest appearances… I dont like change in the long running shows I stopped watching chicago hope because of a death. I never think that killing off a character (unless its a soap) is a good idea because if the ratings go down… Remember Ziva is a double agent hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm she will not die not even if they say she does… Ratings were down they needed a cliffhanger. I wonder if we will like the new female as much as we did Ziva and watch for the news of the contract of the new actress if they only sign her for one year then Ziva will be back… I stopped watching Ghost Whisperer because they killed her partner at the end of the first season….. Then it got worse her husband dies and steps into another mans body everybody sees him as the same person but instead of being a paramedic to handyman… I mean Really? I wont ever even watch reruns of either show……

11. the show will never survive without ziva, go on and give her what ever raise u need to, this is the only show I watch regualry, my daughter is in the navy, it makes me feel closer to her.please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. kat says:

I just saw the crash episode with tony and ziva in the UK can anyone tell me what’s happened since?