Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Grey's, Bones, Smash, Rookie Blue, Revenge, Arrow, NCIS: LA and More!

Grey's Anatomy Spoilers Ask Ausiello Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: Any NCIS: LA scoop? —Kria
Ausiello: The May 14 finale will be a veritable Big Badapalooza. “It’s like a supervillains episode,” teases Barrett Foa. “Basically, every bad guy we’ve ever done battle with [is] coming back for the finale.” The returning evildoers include traitorous CIA vet Isaak Sidorov (played by Sons of Anarchy‘s  Timothy V. Murphy) and “The Chameleon” (Highlander‘s Christopher Lambert). “Big nuclear things are going down,” the actor adds. “It leaves you on the edge of your seat [and] is, of course, a great cliffhanger.”

RELATED | Season Finale Scoopapalooza: More Than 100 Spoilers on Your Fave Series’ Endgames, Including ArrowThe Vampire DiariesThe Good Wife, Glee and More!

Question: How worried should we be about Mer’s baby on Grey’s Anatomy? —Jennifer
Ausiello: Not nearly as worried as you should be about the person delivering Mer’s baby on Grey’s Anatomy. (In other alarming finale news, did you hear about this?)

Question: Wanted to ask you whether you’ll be sharing any clues/hints/updates on this blind item anytime soon. —Rida
Ausiello: Turns out a lot has changed in the four months since that item was originally posted. Basically, what was initially conceived as a separation has now allegedly-possibly-maybe evolved into a drastically different 10-letter word.

Question: Today is my birthday—the best present ever would be some juicy Scandal scoop. —Miranda
Ausiello: How about exclusive details on John Barrowman’s mysterious May 9 guest stint, directly from the actor himself? “I can say absolutely nothing,” the Arrow baddie maintains of his appearance. “All I can say is I’m in Scandal. It is so top-secret.” Curses. Um… how about some behind-the-scenes intel, JB? “It was some of the hardest stuff I’ve ever done,” Barrowman confesses. “I realized again how frightening some things were to do. I was very nervous, but thank god everyone was on my side because I had a very difficult time getting through that day.” A major factor contributing to his fragile emotional state was exhaustion. Recalling his first day on the Scandal set, “I finished filming Arrow at 1 am, went to the [Vancouver] airport for a 4 am check-in, got on a flight [to Los Angeles] at 6 am, got to the set of Scandal at 9 am and started shooting at 11:30 am. I was completely stressed out and tired.”

VIDEO | Exclusive Scandal First Look: Huck Does a Number on His Gladiator Pals

Question: Will Tommy discover his father’s Dark Archer identity on Arrow before the season ends? —Jacob
Ausiello: Barrowman was a skosh more forthcoming about that. “He’s desperate to tell Tommy,” shares the actor. “But anytime he goes to do it, something happens. We already had one of those moments when Malcolm was almost assassinated in his office. But I’m sure there will be others.” Speaking of the finale, Annie Ilonzeh (Charlie’s Angels) is confirmed to return in the May 15 season ender, as Laurel’s colleague Joanna. “We’re very excited to have her back,” says EP Andrew Kreisberg. “She’s a big part of the Arrow family.”

smashQuestion: With Smash‘s Jimmy getting into a fist fight with his drug-dealer brother at the Bombshell premiere party — and Karen finally calling off their affair because dude is totes scary — does that finally clear the way for the Karen-Derek romance for which we’ve been patiently waiting almost two seasons? –Elijah
Ausiello: Showrunner Josh Safran remains cryptic on the future of “Cartwills,” but he does offer this tantalizing tidbit: “Karen and Derek’s relationship takes a major turn” in the May 4 installment. Before that happens, though, it sounds like the two men not exactly in Karen’s life (yep, Derek and Jimmy) are set to clash as early as this Saturday’s episode, building to “a final confrontation — one from which there might be no turning back,” adds Safran.

RELATED | TVLine’s Renewal Scorecard: What’s Getting Cancelled? What’s Returning? What’s (Still) on the Bubble?

Question: Do you have any intel on which Smash musical, Bombshell or Hit List, is going to ultimately land the big statuette? Please help — I really want to win my Tonys party pool for a change! –Blanche
Ausiello: You do realize Bombshell and Hit List exist only in Smash‘s fictitious version of Broadway, right? (Although as we speak, Phillip Spaeth, who played dashing chorus boy Dennis in Season 1, is actually starring in Matlida on the Great White Way.) Anyhow…back to the subject at hand: Hasn’t anyone ever told Derek and Scott that you don’t count your Tonys before you’ve actually managed to book an actual Broadway theater? Safran teases that Broadway aspirations for the buzzy downtown musical will “hit a snag” during Saturday’s episode. What’s more, he adds, “a figure from Derek’s past causes a bunch of trouble in his — and many other people’s — present,” starting in Episode 15.

Question: Supernatural, please. —Sandi
Ausiello: Felicia Day is back as hacker extraordinaire Charlie this Wednesday, but the latest visit from the Queen of Moondoor will be a little different. “We’re going to get a pretty special look into her past in a way that we haven’t seen before,” previews EP Jeremy Carver. “We’re going to start to peel back Charlie a bit more. It’s pretty exciting — and moving as well.” Also exciting: Dean teaches Charlie how to be a hunter, and she takes to the life “in a characteristically Charlie way, which would be excited, a bit blustering, then eventually getting the hang of it..”

Question: Any scoop on Max (Josh Zuckerman) returning for the series finale of 90210? Please say he’ll be back! —Jessica
Ausiello: I would if I could but I can’t. Because he won’t.

PHOTOS | Once Upon a Time First Look: Regina’s Evil Undercover Mission, Hook’s Captive Return

Question: I’ll take any Once Upon a Time scoop you can share. —Estée
Ausiello: The prospective spin-off, Once Upon a Time in Wonderland, will be — no surprise — “a little more Wonderland-y” than original flavor Once, per consulting producer Jane Espenson. The offshoot, envisioned as an American Horror Story-style 13-episode standalone that would ostensibly bridge the original series’ winter hiatus, will also be “more adventurous” and boast “a lot of humor [and] a lot of spectacle. It’s really going to be gorgeous.”

PROCEED TO NEXT PAGE FOR SCOOP ON TVD, GOOD WIFE, PSYCH & MORE!

1. Lea says:

Felicia.. Charlie and Dean = Awesome <3

2. Rida says:

Thank you for answering my question about the blind item. This will relieve A LOT of shippers XD

3. Laura says:

Just throwing it out there that the surprising pregnancy might be Olivia on SVU. Her whole relationship with Cassidy is kinda out of left field, maybe it serves a greater purpose. Plus, with the show still on the bubble for renewal, it would either be a nice way to wrap up her character’s storyline or it would provide some juicy personal stuff for Benson next season.

4. Mel says:

well in the blind item,ausiello said that the season will end with a bang.. Just saw Bones promo..& we see someone’s gun and at the end of the promo there is a gunshot. Bones also has a lot of fans.. So i believe that blind item is Booth and Brennan and they’ll engaged.

Also i dont think Beckett is pregnant and i do not want to see Beckett pregnant it’s just too early. In Bones there was unexpected pregnancy because Emily Deschanel was pregnant in real life so they have to change things. So i believe they’ll move in together or something like that but no pregnancy

5. Karen says:

I dont think beckeett is going to get pregant call me crazy but its to soon i dont want them to have to go down th bones route yes I know that was because of emily pregnacy also I saw that bones promo i agree with mel its look like an enagament for bones after seeing the promo I am almost sure its bones

6. CastleFanForLife says:

So, after reading the comments concerning the blind item…I’m just gonna throw this out there. I am pretty sure it’s not Castle (nothing about the blind item screams Castle, absolutely NOTHING). I have no idea if it could be Bones, I’m not watching that show at the moment.

BUT…what about this twitter post of Shonda Rhimes at the end of March:

‏@shondarhimes
    In answer to your Qs: any spoilers you read about GA finale or anything I said before NO LONGER STANDS. We changed everything yesterday.

I don’t know if there is anyone on Greys who could potentially break up or get engaged (since I don’t watch that show at the moment either, lol) but this looks like a 180 and so does the blind item. Just something to think about.
    Because after reading this post for the first time back in March, my thoughts immediately went to the blind item of which we haven’t heard anything AT ALL anymore – which in itself I found already suspicious. And after that twitter post I kept an eye out on the blind item but until now there was nothing. And look…this could actually be the reason why!

Just saying! :)

7. Sarah says:

I can 100% see Meredith getting stuck in an elevator and going into labour… which would make for some drama AND tie in nicely with the elevator’s significance to Mer/Der’s relationship. And that would also lead viewers to worry about the person delivering the baby…. could be Meredith herself or someone super random.

8. MartianTV says:

Everyone seems stuck on engagement on the blind item, but it seems it could still point to separation……….

9. Karen says:

Basically, what was initially conceived as a separation has now allegedly-possibly-maybe evolved into a drastically different 10-letter word. saying enagement with bones think about neither DB or bones knew if they were coming back when that orginally posted which fits with plans have changed and judging by the promo

10. Ashley says:

No Max for 90210, finale?? Super bummed. It will not be a proper ending without him.

11. TGW Fan says:

I am beginning to suspect more and more that the blind item is TGW with Alicia asking Peter for a divorce. I read spoilers that Will plays a big role in the election issue and I am thinking maybe in the last 5 minutes someone like Peter or maybe someone related to the campaign shoots Will because they are unhappy with the outcome- thus the season ending with a bang. Maybe far-fetched

12. Chris says:

Based on a new article on EW, I’m guessing the Blind Item in Kurt and Blaine, and an engagement is coming?

Beloved show = people still watch that horrible show no?
    Could be last season = could the change be because they got renewed?

13. Joe says:

Becket being pregnant is not good for the show (baby being kidnapped and all), but hey still good series overall.

• Alana says:

It’s just probably going to be more of a bummer than anything else since they’ve only been dating for a year and their romantic relationship is still in its early stages. I never thought we’d actually witness a pregnant Beckett on the show (I mean she may not be the shocking pregnancy) but I always imagined they’d end the series with Beckett telling Castle that she’s pregnant and then have like a flash forward of them with a couple of kids. Also, I suppose that you can’t help but want C&B to have a relationship like Nikki and Rook’s from the Nikki Heat series. A pregnancy so soon, wouldn’t parallel that.

14. Emma says:

Greys – Prob going to end up being an intern delivering MerDer baby, probably going to be Shane or Heather.

15. Artemis says:

How about GRIMM?Do you know if there will be a 3rd season? Do you have any intel about the fate of ADALIND’S BABY? Would the baby eventually be born,safely,I mean? And, is the Royals’ blood really blue?

16. Mike Q. says:

Shocking pregnancy is Haley Dunphy?

17. shadester says:

i think the spoiler is greys owen and christina but them again arent thery already divorced?
    Good wife- I dont think the last 5 minutes are of her and will but i sure wish they would get back together. I doubt they will becuase of the kids though. But he is her true love!

18. shadester says:

oops i meant blind item about greys..

19. Lucinda says:

Hmmmm…lemme take a stab at this update on the blind item. “Initially CONCIEVED”….and A PREGNANCY has 10 letters…

• Anna says:

Both of those words contain only 9 letters. However the word ‘conception’ contains 10. But as many here have said, ‘engagement’ is the probably the most likely.

20. Carola says:

Really really hope Karen/Derek finally hook up. We deserve at least a kiss before this show is all over. The chemistry between Kat Mcphee and Jack Davenport is just too hot to ignore.
    Fingers crossed, hoping that major turn is something romantic of some sort. Enough waiting Josh Safran! Make it happen!

21. Jessica says:

so now Bones’s EP Stephan Nathan says that in the season finale there will be: Guns, cars, love, beef jerky, heartbreak, death. I was fine until i saw the “heartbreak” .After Ausiello’s this update i was hundred percent sure that blind item was BnB but now i’m not so sure and also confused. Dunno why but I really want to know who that blind item is ugh

• madbengalsfan85 says:

If someone we know dies, there’s the heartbreak

• Jessica says:

yeah but also said: ” there is sort of a pretty devastating series of events for Booth and Brennan, and that will carry over to season 9 and that will affect them and their relationship.” So this is why i’m starting to think they’re gonna break up and they are not the blind item. Could be Castle maybe? I guess we’ll have to wait and see. ‘Cause i really dont know who might be the blind item

• Kwapple says:

I have a theory on that…I think Pelant (or someone associated with him) takes Christine

• Melissa says:

just saw EW’S Monday scan on tumblr it says that: “Pelant does something so dastardly,every longtime fan of Booth and Brennan will be cursing the villain’s name by the episode’s end.” Well it could be break up but i agree w/ Kwapple it could be something about Christine either. I mean if he takes Christine it will be a huuuuge heartbreak

22. Kristin says:

Juliet is pregnant on Psych!!!

23. Is really appealing, You are quite skilled digg. We have become a member of a person’s feed and search to trying to get more of your respective wonderful write-up. Furthermore, I discussed your internet site in my social networks

24. Read This says:

I like reading through your web sites. Thank you so much!