Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Grey's, Bones, Smash, Rookie Blue, Revenge, Arrow, NCIS: LA and More!

Grey's Anatomy Spoilers Ask Ausiello Got a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: Any NCIS: LA scoop? —Kria
Ausiello: The May 14 finale will be a veritable Big Badapalooza. “It’s like a supervillains episode,” teases Barrett Foa. “Basically, every bad guy we’ve ever done battle with [is] coming back for the finale.” The returning evildoers include traitorous CIA vet Isaak Sidorov (played by Sons of Anarchy‘s  Timothy V. Murphy) and “The Chameleon” (Highlander‘s Christopher Lambert). “Big nuclear things are going down,” the actor adds. “It leaves you on the edge of your seat [and] is, of course, a great cliffhanger.”

RELATED | Season Finale Scoopapalooza: More Than 100 Spoilers on Your Fave Series’ Endgames, Including ArrowThe Vampire DiariesThe Good Wife, Glee and More!

Question: How worried should we be about Mer’s baby on Grey’s Anatomy? —Jennifer
Ausiello: Not nearly as worried as you should be about the person delivering Mer’s baby on Grey’s Anatomy. (In other alarming finale news, did you hear about this?)

Question: Wanted to ask you whether you’ll be sharing any clues/hints/updates on this blind item anytime soon. —Rida
Ausiello: Turns out a lot has changed in the four months since that item was originally posted. Basically, what was initially conceived as a separation has now allegedly-possibly-maybe evolved into a drastically different 10-letter word.

Question: Today is my birthday—the best present ever would be some juicy Scandal scoop. —Miranda
Ausiello: How about exclusive details on John Barrowman’s mysterious May 9 guest stint, directly from the actor himself? “I can say absolutely nothing,” the Arrow baddie maintains of his appearance. “All I can say is I’m in Scandal. It is so top-secret.” Curses. Um… how about some behind-the-scenes intel, JB? “It was some of the hardest stuff I’ve ever done,” Barrowman confesses. “I realized again how frightening some things were to do. I was very nervous, but thank god everyone was on my side because I had a very difficult time getting through that day.” A major factor contributing to his fragile emotional state was exhaustion. Recalling his first day on the Scandal set, “I finished filming Arrow at 1 am, went to the [Vancouver] airport for a 4 am check-in, got on a flight [to Los Angeles] at 6 am, got to the set of Scandal at 9 am and started shooting at 11:30 am. I was completely stressed out and tired.”

VIDEO | Exclusive Scandal First Look: Huck Does a Number on His Gladiator Pals

Question: Will Tommy discover his father’s Dark Archer identity on Arrow before the season ends? —Jacob
Ausiello: Barrowman was a skosh more forthcoming about that. “He’s desperate to tell Tommy,” shares the actor. “But anytime he goes to do it, something happens. We already had one of those moments when Malcolm was almost assassinated in his office. But I’m sure there will be others.” Speaking of the finale, Annie Ilonzeh (Charlie’s Angels) is confirmed to return in the May 15 season ender, as Laurel’s colleague Joanna. “We’re very excited to have her back,” says EP Andrew Kreisberg. “She’s a big part of the Arrow family.”

smashQuestion: With Smash‘s Jimmy getting into a fist fight with his drug-dealer brother at the Bombshell premiere party — and Karen finally calling off their affair because dude is totes scary — does that finally clear the way for the Karen-Derek romance for which we’ve been patiently waiting almost two seasons? –Elijah
Ausiello: Showrunner Josh Safran remains cryptic on the future of “Cartwills,” but he does offer this tantalizing tidbit: “Karen and Derek’s relationship takes a major turn” in the May 4 installment. Before that happens, though, it sounds like the two men not exactly in Karen’s life (yep, Derek and Jimmy) are set to clash as early as this Saturday’s episode, building to “a final confrontation — one from which there might be no turning back,” adds Safran.

RELATED | TVLine’s Renewal Scorecard: What’s Getting Cancelled? What’s Returning? What’s (Still) on the Bubble?

Question: Do you have any intel on which Smash musical, Bombshell or Hit List, is going to ultimately land the big statuette? Please help — I really want to win my Tonys party pool for a change! –Blanche
Ausiello: You do realize Bombshell and Hit List exist only in Smash‘s fictitious version of Broadway, right? (Although as we speak, Phillip Spaeth, who played dashing chorus boy Dennis in Season 1, is actually starring in Matlida on the Great White Way.) Anyhow…back to the subject at hand: Hasn’t anyone ever told Derek and Scott that you don’t count your Tonys before you’ve actually managed to book an actual Broadway theater? Safran teases that Broadway aspirations for the buzzy downtown musical will “hit a snag” during Saturday’s episode. What’s more, he adds, “a figure from Derek’s past causes a bunch of trouble in his — and many other people’s — present,” starting in Episode 15.

Question: Supernatural, please. —Sandi
Ausiello: Felicia Day is back as hacker extraordinaire Charlie this Wednesday, but the latest visit from the Queen of Moondoor will be a little different. “We’re going to get a pretty special look into her past in a way that we haven’t seen before,” previews EP Jeremy Carver. “We’re going to start to peel back Charlie a bit more. It’s pretty exciting — and moving as well.” Also exciting: Dean teaches Charlie how to be a hunter, and she takes to the life “in a characteristically Charlie way, which would be excited, a bit blustering, then eventually getting the hang of it..”

Question: Any scoop on Max (Josh Zuckerman) returning for the series finale of 90210? Please say he’ll be back! —Jessica
Ausiello: I would if I could but I can’t. Because he won’t.

PHOTOS | Once Upon a Time First Look: Regina’s Evil Undercover Mission, Hook’s Captive Return

Question: I’ll take any Once Upon a Time scoop you can share. —Estée
Ausiello: The prospective spin-off, Once Upon a Time in Wonderland, will be — no surprise — “a little more Wonderland-y” than original flavor Once, per consulting producer Jane Espenson. The offshoot, envisioned as an American Horror Story-style 13-episode standalone that would ostensibly bridge the original series’ winter hiatus, will also be “more adventurous” and boast “a lot of humor [and] a lot of spectacle. It’s really going to be gorgeous.”

PROCEED TO NEXT PAGE FOR SCOOP ON TVD, GOOD WIFE, PSYCH & MORE!

1. Ettie says:

Have you heard anything – even rumours – as to what is holding up TNT’s Dallas renewal decision?

• TV Gord says:

Michael doesn’t answer questions in the comments section. You have email him at the address at the top of the story. :-)

• april-ann says:

Does that mean he replies to the email (I highly doubt it), or that you can ask your question through email and hope that it might appear in a future “Ask Ausiello”? Do you know if someone else from TVLine can answer some questions here? I know some do on their own articles, and I really appreciate it.

• For Dallas’s renewal chances, checkout TVLine’s sister site Deadline.com. The article’s title is “TNT Series ‘Dallas’, ‘Southland’, ‘Boston’s Finest’ & ‘Monday Mornings’ End Winter Runs With Their Fate Undecided”

2. Meg says:

I’m guessing the separation is now an engagement and I’m assuming it’s Caskett.

• willeggert says:

I don’t think so, the series in the blind item was on maybe it’s last season, I highly doubt that means Castle. It is at least 2 seasons away for tem to even consider when their last season is.

• Rachel says:

Exactly what I thought! I really hope so~!!

• Lissa says:

Sorry, not Caskett this season at least. The blind item clearly says that it’s a show that might be on it’s last season next season. That’s Bones not Castle.

• Stacey says:

Except Castle was struggling a lot earlier in the season. It has a bit of a upswing due to DWTS being back. But without it, it struggles a lot. So it was possible it was them and they changed their minds. A breakup would have put them possibility in for a contentious working relationship. They aren’t as settles as Brennan and Booth who would already share their daughter, so they would always be in each other’s life….Or it could be Bones. Since the blind item, BONES was renewed very earlier. And so the show had more time. And they might have decided to go with engagement if promos are current, and engagement is in the cards in next week’s finale… And then marry them if next season is the last. .

• rowan77 says:

Yeah, it’s not Castle. This show is the most profitable one for ABC. I’ve been over Bones for a while so I really don’t care if whatever it is happens to them or not.

• Babygate says:

I love Castle but it is nowhere near the most profitable show for ABC. In terms of ad revenue, Modern Family is king for ABC, then Grey’s Anatomy. Castle does better than others in terms of viewers but it doesn’t do as well on the 18-49 demo.

• rowan77 says:

I misspoke – It is the most profitable Drama for ABC. Grey’s is much more expensive to shoot and while it brings in more viewers, the net revenue is much less.

• Shawn says:

Castle IS one of ABC’s most profitable shows along with Once Upon A Time. I guess Babygate is looking only at ratings, but Castle profits with book sales and Syndication as well. There was an article from last season about both of these shows being very profitable for Disney. Look it up. They made 2.2 million per episode from TNT buying it into syndication and also being sold into local affiliates and all the Nikki Heat books are best sellers and it’s now beating Dancing With The Stars in the key demos so DWTS isn’t the only reason for its success. Also, they have trading cards, a board game, and is gaining momentum with increase in viewership.

Castle has never been in danger with the ratings since it’s Monday night most watched scripted tv series and all key demos are down across the board this season.

All that said I can totally see the S6 renewal and a possible S7 because of syndication profits alone, but Marlowe seems to be able to keep the show going with keeping the shippers on their toes and casual viewers consistently tuning in.

• Mary says:

I first tought that, but engagement doesn´t have 10 letters:) I went with commitement, maybe?

• CastleFanForLife says:

So, after reading the comments concerning the blind item…I’m just gonna throw this out there. I am pretty sure it’s not Castle (nothing about the blind item screams Castle, absolutely NOTHING). I have no idea if it could be Bones, I’m not watching that show at the moment.

BUT…what about this twitter post of Shonda Rhimes at the end of March:

‏@shondarhimes
      In answer to your Qs: any spoilers you read about GA finale or anything I said before NO LONGER STANDS. We changed everything yesterday.

I don’t know if there is anyone on Greys who could potentially break up or get engaged (since I don’t watch that show at the moment either, lol) but this looks like a 180 and so does the blind item. Just something to think about.
      Because after reading this post for the first time back in March, my thoughts immediately went to the blind item of which we haven’t heard anything AT ALL anymore – which in itself I found already suspicious. And after that twitter post I kept an eye out on the blind item but until now there was nothing. And look…this could actually be the reason why!

Just saying! :)

3. c-mo says:

Booth and Bones e-n-g-a-g-e-m-e-n-t !!!

4. Carol Dorsey says:

What is going on with “The Lying Game”? I love that show!

5. M80 says:

Does anyone else miss the days when this column had actual information and not just quotes from actors and producers?

6. Having read Wikipedia I knew this was coming on Vikings, but it still makes me sad. The relationship between Ragnar and Lagertha are one of my favorite parts of the show.

7. Castlefan says:

That break up blind item is Castle and Beckett and they’re potentially getting engaged BLESS

When it was first posted all the clues hinted towards castle anyway (hell hath no fury)

• Lissa says:

Actually the blind item doesn’t sound like Caskett at all. It says “Additionally, the break-up (which it’s fair to say no one will see coming) would give the series a lot of creative juice as it heads into what could be its final season.” There is speculation that next season is the last of Bones. No one thinks next season as Castle’s last.

• castlefan says:

yes but considering castle’s ratings have continuously increased this season, things can change. castle still has a few seasons left in it, but all clues in the blind item lead to them.

also – we’ve seen beckett and castle have doubts about their relationship. (beckett earlier on in the season, now we see castle’s insecurities) portraying that earlier on was kinda setting them up for trouble later on, but despite that, Andrew Marlowe said he was not going to break the couple up (the first four seasons were setting up castle and beckett. the 4th season finale – 5th season is now where their story can finally begin) like ausiello said, things have changed in the past four months. i’m still saying they get engaged, ESPECIALLY after martha dropping the hint about kate not having a ring in last night’s episode.

hell hath no fury = episode 1×03, also the name of one of castle’s book
        very passionate audience = with what couples we know are remaining, it still could be bones but caskett has a massive following, even with people who don’t watch the show

• Joe says:

While I can see Caskett getting engaged by the end of the season, especially after this weeks episode, I really don’t think the blind item was referring to that. They JUST got together, and I don’t think that splitting them back up again would ‘give the series a lot of creative juice’. They’ve been there and done that for enough seasons already. Also as everyone else already pointed out, nobody believes this is a possible final season coming up for Castle.

8. Unkystan says:

Still looking for anything on Bunheads

9. bonesfan says:

I’m guessing Beckett is going to be pregnant..since things happens for her to reevaluate her job and relationship with Castle
    And I think the blind item is Booth and Brennan getting engaged..*fingers crossed*

• Sheila says:

Please, not that! Unexpected pregnancy plots are so boring!

• Rida says:

Castle is not Bones. Kate is not going to get pregnant. The “things” that will happen tht you are refering to is a possible job offer for her from another law enforcement agency. That’s what the recent spoilers are hinting at.

10. brendan says:

new girl is a repeat tonight so why should i not miss this weeks episode. seems like the ball has been dropped. what is it about

11. nikki says:

Oh come on man! Just give a hint about those last five minutes of The Good Wife. Divorce? Death? Pregnancy? Just give a clue.

• TrickyGreyArea says:

I have a nightmare scenario in mind that involves Kalinda being arrested for Nick’s murder… (I read somewhere that the Kings said we would hear Nick’s name again before the end of the season.) I hope that I’m way off on this, but I’ve had that idea in mind for a while and had kind of put it aside until I read this column and thought “Oh crap.” :(

• Anne says:

I think they showed us in the preview…Alicia & Will making out in the car…**rolls eyes***

• Ronan says:

I’m almost positive that scene is in the middle. I highly recommend you watch the extende promo. It gets better.

12. OMG Sounds like Mike Kelley is really going all out with the death since micheal says its shocking, it has to be someone we care about so no declan or ashley, so im guessing its one of the guys like Jack or Daniel or even Conrad.

13. well seeing as how some of those couples seasons have already ended, and one is already married- I am going to say its Rick and Kate ….. but whats the word?? b ecause MARRIAGE is not 10 letters.

• Kwapple says:

Engagement is 10 letters

• GTS says:

Wow… That took me a while to realize.

• Angela says:

Heh, don’t feel bad, it took me a while to think of that word, too.
          It doesn’t seem like the blind item ties into any show I watch, but I still can’t help but be intrigued by that mystery regardless. Whatever happens, hope it leads to a happy moment for fans of the show it’s tied to :D.

14. Ciara says:

Potential last season AND powerful shipper community? This is completely Bones.
    Castle is not on its last seasons.
    Booth & Brenan are getting engaged!

15. Amy says:

I am guessing the Revenge death will either be Daniel or Conrad. Runner up is Jack, but I think he has a few more unresolved possible storylines than the other two. I also think it would be insane for them to kill off Victoria, yes it would be a shocker, but everyone knows she is what makes the show so delicious.

16. amanda says:

9O21O: no endgame for maxomi. i’m so sad. :(

• Rivera says:

yeah :/ i don’t find this new guy interesting enough for Naomi! if Max is not coming, Naomi should be left alone as a n independant woman and given a spin off :D

• Spencer says:

I know – that’s really lame. Max and Naomi were the best couple on that show in years.

17. Elly says:

I think it’ll be Ashley, Conrad, or Daniel biting the big one on Revenge. I initially thought Declan might go but it would be far too cruel to do that to Jack.

• iMember says:

Given that it’s a jaw dropping death, I think Ashley can be crossed off the list. I think this death will impact the Graysons more than Emily, given that Emily already had a major loss when Amanda died.

• Matt says:

While it would be nice to see Ashley go, the most shocking death besides Victoria (which will never happen since she is an integral part of the show) would probably be Nolan.

• Therese says:

I think Charlotte will be the one to die. Her death would affect Emily and the Graysons more than any other character. We really don’t know what Emily’s true feelings for Daniel are. If they killed off Nolan …… revenge may as well end. It won’t be Victoria or Emily. Fairly sure Jack and Ashley are safe, I don’t think anyone would care if Declan died.

• GuyAwks says:

Killing Charlotte would be complete waste of an important character dynamic and plot potential- the writers would be shooting themselves in the foot by getting rid of her.

Emily has made it explicitly clear last season and just last episode that she doesn’t love Daniel anymore- without any romantic future there isn’t much else for him to do but die.

• sara says:

What dynamic and plot is charlotte being alive so central to? She is absolutely boring and has done nothing for any plot.

18. GeoDiva says:

Was there really two questions about Smash? A show that is basically cancelled! Ugh!

19. valtastic says:

Reblogged this on ValTastic and commented:
    Shocker Finale and blind item!

20. Josh says:

Regarding Psych, i see a Massie or Shules Baby coming!

• Esaul says:

Ditto. More so for Massie. I’d love to see Lassie with a kid after Lassie Jr. :D

• Andy says:

I’d love a Carlowe baby! Because Lassie was wonderful with Lassie Jr., and I don’t think Lassie will be meeting Lassie Jr. in this universe, I’d love to see him having a baby before the show ends. And I’m so happy another 5 episodes has been ordered for season 8. I guess it’d be close enough to the usual 16 to make me happy. And I really hope that Maggie’s ABC Family pilot doesn’t get picked up next season. I love her, but I love Juliet being a part of Shawn’s world more.

• Erin says:

I sincerely hope it’s Lassiter and Marlowe expecting, and not Shawn and Juliet.

21. Saint Alicia says:

“The moment everyone will be talking about occurs in the final five minutes.”
    You don’t say? Well thanks for clearing that up; final moments of finales are usually so uneventful people generally have changed the channel by then. I don’t know how I’d make it though the entire ep without that “spoiler” to look forward to.

22. A says:

I kinda wish its Addison delivering the baby, but I have a feeling it won’t happen. Probably gonna be an intern or maybe even Christina.

• Babygate says:

Addison delivering Mer’s baby would be the creepiest thing ever. In real life no self-respecting wife or ex-wife would put herself in that situation.

• Chicago Dan says:

However, Addison is a doctor and, if it happened, it would be an unforeseen circumstance that left her no choice. (I agree it wouldn’t be intentional.)

• A says:

Yeah, I know it would be awkward. I just mentioned it because I already miss Addison even though PP only just finished in January so when I hear the words delivery and baby, her name immediately pops up in my head.
        And regardless of the personal situation, like Chicago Dan said, Addison is a doctor and if under mysterious circumstances Meredith were in trouble and needed surgical help, I highly doubt that Addison would deny assistance.
        Addison came to Derek for help when her brother was sick and if Meredith were in REAL trouble and in need of difficult baby surgery, I think Derek may do the same even if hesitant.

• Therese says:

The way they put it it will probably be the cleaner delivering the baby lol. It will probably be during the height of the storm.

• Alice says:

LOL! She’ll get stuck in an elevator with a janitor or a patient and have the baby there. In the elevator where Derek proposed.

23. Mari says:

Yep, I’m voting too for a Bones engagement.
    IT’s the most possible.
    But, wait… Does this mean they considered breaking them up?
    I mean, we had to wait two seasons to get them together, and after 1and 1/2 season they planned a breakup?

• aguachica35 says:

This is why I don’t think the blind item is about them. Just because they might be getting engaged and “engagement” is 10 letters does not mean they are the couple that was going to separate. It just doesn’t work for me in any way to separate them again in a finale when that is what happened last season. None of the proceeding episodes have pointed at all toward a separation, so I think this was either Castle because there has been hesitancy in their relationship or another show I don’t know enough about to comment on.

24. Jk says:

Please let #cartwills happen finally. One kiss is all I ask!

25. Lauren says:

I know I’m not the only one hoping the “pretty shocking” pregnancy on the Sweeps Scorecard is Caskett. I’m not sure Marlowe would jump into a baby story this early, but that’s what would make it pretty shocking I guess. It’ll be interesting to see how the season finale plays out.

26. Peter J says:

Nice to see Annie Inozleh on more shows.

I like seeing Charlie on SPN (not too much, but a few times a season is nice), and I enjoy her friendship with Dean. Hopefully the episode will be entertaining.

27. destiny says:

anybody else having the feeling that Rebekah will take the cure? just throwing it out there.

28. dragenphoto says:

Why the h*** do you say “[SPOILER]” in a spoiler blog?

29. Overthinking says:

Ok Michael, the title says spoilers on Rookie Blue too. Where is the spoiler? :(

• Overthinking says:

Ooops never mind I just figured out the Rookie Blue spoiler is under the blind item. So they are going to break-up Sam and Andy. Well, hate to say it but S3 was hard to take but if they go down this route, it will be the end of the show. Majority of the viewers will quit the show. Well it was good while it lasted.

• dragenphoto says:

You actually expected spoilers in Ausiello’s spoiler blog? All of his so-called spoilers are from official promo bits released by the networks. The only spoilery things you’ll find here, are vague hints from producers and actors.

• Overthinking says:

You are right. At first I thought the spoliler was under the blind item but I was wrong. Michael indicated the rookie blue spoiler on the title and no actual spoiler in the blog!!!

• Charles Carmichael says:

Is this not enough for you?

“Question: Please, do you have any Rookie Blue scoop? —Kristin
      Ausiello: I actually have five — count ‘em five — scoops from the Season 4 premiere on May 23:
      * Andy and Nick’s undercover gig trying to bust a drug smuggling ring involves more than just pretending to be bad guys.
      * Someone’s taken a vow of celibacy.
      * Gail is actually in a good mood. (Gasp!)
      * One officer gets punched and kicked in the face by three different people.
      * As previously hinted, Sam started dating someone new in the six-month gap between Season 3 and 4.”

30. twee says:

Urgh. Who cares about Hit List, Karen, or Cartwills? The only relevant query is how much more sh!t they’ll drag Ivy through before glorifying Karen some more. How about a little reassurance for the thinking half of the fandom and lay off the panting wails of Speilberg’s masturbatory influence?

31. LK says:

How can Rebekah possibly graduate on TVD??? She joined the school mid year with no record of her previous education and rarely attended class… Do they just randomly hand out diplomas there?

• lll says:

Like the answer said above she is ‘trying to graduate’ to ‘feel that human experience.’ I doubt she will actually graduate. She may just walk just because.

I believe the other original is the father. The mom, Kol, and Finn are dead and while TVD can bring the dead back I’m going with that.

• Babybop says:

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. Exactly what I was thinking!!

• duh! says:

you know she is a vampire and can compell people, right?

32. James says:

i’m sorry but the blind item is not Caskett it is far to unlikely that it will end after next season it is still one of ABC’s biggest shows and considering the ratings it’s getting their is just no way. I think it’s probably Bones. I really hope Beckett isn’t pregnant it would be out of place and rushed, their relationship is still growing and clearly after last nights episode they are not ready for kids. even if she does say ILY in Still.

33. aria says:

A lot of people are saying that Beckett&Castle might engaged but I doubt that. I think in the season finale, caskett move in together or sth but I don’t think they’ll engaged. On the other hand, I think we’ll see an engagement in Bones. So about the blind item my vote is on Bones

34. Midori says:

Glad to hear that Psych will get 13 more episodes, but why not just do the normal 16 and split it in two?

35. Babygate says:

Surely Shonda is not going to show the birth of the McBaby this season! It would be anti-climactic.. IMO. Honestly, as long as Callie and Arizona and MerDer are still together and solid, I’m good with whatever happens. The icing on the cake would be if Shane gets swallowed up by the ‘perfect storm’. Stephanie can go too. Her affair with Avery has been thankfully underplayed lately but still a sore point. What would really make me happy would be for Alex and Jo to finally connect. I want my Alex to finally be happy, please!
    The Good Wife is excellent in every way but one: this thing about Alicia having to choose is already old. It’s the same ending as last season. All I want to happen here is to see Gary start his own firm and for Kalinda to go with him. Alicia has changed since she became a partner and I’m still not happy about the way she was chosen to come on board so she can stay with the firm.
    Vikings: I will not be happy if something happens to Ragnar and Lagertha. This is one of my fave TV couples. They are absolutely fierce together. Loved when she went on the second raid with him and defended the woman who was getting raped. She’s fearless. Rollo is so hot but so dense. But he better leave Ragnar alone…

36. Caro says:

So hoping we get to see Derek and Karen together on SMASH and for more than five minutes!

37. Natalie says:

Judging by the current “where are we going?” issues on Castle I’d say the Blind Item is definitely Castle and Beckett. For a start, when the blind item was released, the description best fit Castle and Beckett at the time. During the last summer hiatus, NF mentioned in an interview that he’d like Castle to run for 6 or 7 seasons. The Blind Item said “a show that could be heading into its final season”. Call me crazy but I think when someone who stars as the titular character on a show has mentioned that the season following the current, could be its last, that’s a good enough reason to justify hinting such a thing.

Also around that time, Marlowe claimed in interviews that he had a pretty good idea about where our characters were going to be by season’s end. That’s why so many Castle fans were freaking out when this BI was released, since we’d just read that the show’s creator knew what he’d be doing with them by season’s end, then comes a BI stating there was buzz a popular couple would be calling it quits by the end of the season.

Also the “hell hath no fury” thing could be possibly be a hint. Last year’s BI (which was Castle and Beckett) featured the word “Always” italicized. “Always” shares a deeper meaning between C&B, and it also turned out to be the title of the season finale (the ep in which they finally hooked up). “Hell Hath No Fury” is the title of a Castle ep from season one.

I agree an engagement by this season’s finale would come quicker than expected but it’s not out of the question and considering the last episode just ended with Beckett asking Castle “where are we going?” I’m starting to believe that this season couldn’t possibly end any other way.

38. mia says:

I cannot stand Alex on Suburgatory. I like Malin Ackerman, but the character is really annoying.

39. dee123 says:

Michael is shocked by the Revenge death? Well it ain’t Ashley then. Perhaps they finally grew balls and will kill off Daniel.

40. Babygate says:

So, who is hoping for Derek and Karen to get together? Besides the fact that he’s older, he’s a perv who goes after every pretty or easy girl. I don’t even care about the Karen character and I wouldn’t want her to end up with someone as deceiving, manipulative, self-centered and insensitive as Derek. What he did to Ivy again and again is revolting.

41. Eric says:

Could the ten-letter word be ‘conception’? I still think engagement is more likely though.

42. Jennifer says:

Thank you for the Viking info. This show has become my newest obsession! While I like Ragar and am fascinated by these guys I am even intrigued by a certain dark-haired, blue eyed monk! That monk is a man of God? He has no business being a man of God and being that good-looking! Like a Christianity version of Loki! Way to tempting!

43. April says:

Callen x The Chameleon – NCIS: LA – Loved

44. kshep says:

Bones= blind item
    Castle= shocking pregnancy

45. Kristoffer says:

So glad he mentioned Orphan Black! Already one of my favorite shows. Definitely a show to start watching if you aren’t already. I sooooooo wish they would have talked about Southland. The last 2 episodes of this season were phenomenal. If the show doesn’t get picked up for another season (actually TNT should be smart and pick it up for several season) I will be very disappointed!

46. Kelly says:

Thanks for the Psych scoop. I’m betting on Lassie and Marlow having a baby. I really hope season 8 isn’t the end but if it is I want a full season not just 8 or 13 episodes. C’mon Sons.

47. Sage says:

I seriously hope the shocking pregnancy is not Beckett. Just please no. Oh god, I am terrified. I was a lot less put off by the prospect of them breaking up than I am by the idea of a surprise pregnancy only a year after they finally started dating. Unless Stana possibly has fallen/is trying. Please everyone do not go crazy by my mentioning this. I have no idea. I’m just speculating, for the sake of argument, that if the shocking pregnancy is Beckett, it may have been influenced by the real life events of the person portraying her.

48. A.B. says:

Ok I’m I the only one who thinks Ragnar on Vikings looks like Jax Teller on Sons of Anarchy

49. Babybop says:

I would say that the pregnancy would be on TVD, but then I realized that vampires can’t have kids, and the only female character that isn’t a vampire is Bonnie. And that wouldn’t make any sense… So I’m out of ideas. Ha ha.

50. Lucy says:

The Good Wife: I don’t care about you anymore after you turned that season finale into a Willicia fest.