Revenge First Look: Victoria's Mysterious Conversations With... Jack and Nolan?

Victoria Grayson mixing with a townie?!

While Revenge-seeker Emily plots her next move as Daniel’s reinstated fiancée on the May 5 episode (ABC, 9/8c), her first love Jack learns more than he bargained for in his quest for the truth. In the process, he and the Grayson matriarch have a private chat at the Stowaway, and we’ve got your first look at the meeting.

RELATED | Season Finale Scoopapalooza: More Than 100 Spoilers on Your Fave Series’ Endgames, Including Revenge, Vampire Diaries, Arrow, Once and More!

Elsewhere in the episode, Victoria also has a conversation with Em’s pal Nolan.

So why is Queen V interacting with folks she wouldn’t normally give the time of day? Might it have something to do with her big reveal on Nightline in this Sunday’s episode — and could that be why she’s drowning her sorrows at the bar?

Check out the gallery below, and then hit the comments with your theories.

1. Esaul says:

This should be good…

2. c0rinne says:

Who is Nolan’s designer? He’s always fabulous.

3. J says:

anyone else have problems lately with the pictures showing up on their picture viewer here? I’ll get the first picture regular size but the rest will be all scrunched up in less than an inch of space.

• Cecelia says:

I have the same problem. You to refresh each page that has a scrunched up picture. Kind of annoying. (Browser = Firefox)

• Jackie says:

Thanks! I was wondering if I needed to update something on my computer….guess it’s just the site and Firefox! usually refreshing doesn’t help mine though. Oh well, I guess I can look on my iphone if I really need to see the pics.

4. Valerie says:

I love Jack, but the show really let him flounder there for a while. But since Amanda’s death, he’s really come alive and I’m loving his storyline now. I like that he makes Emily so nervous. And him and Ashley have an interesting vibe I really didn’t expect. Team Jack! Now, all this show needs to do is get rid of Aiden to get me fully on board after a really lackluster start to S2.

• Jo says:

Agreed, Aiden needs to go. Can’t hear/understand him half the time. Hope he gets the axe!

• stephanie says:

LOL I totally agree!!!!! cant EVER HEAR/UNDERSTAND HIM!!! he’s ALWAYS mumbling and never talks clearly! season 2 has been a little slow…meh for me …so i’m happy it’s finally starting to take some shape..its a shame it’s just 1 more episode before the finale!

5. Paige says:

I personally don’t like Jack and I’m Team Aiden all the way!

6. Im so confuse why on earth would Victoria even talk to Jack and even more Nolan. Nolan seems to like talking to her. Cant wait to have this show back. I hope season 3 will happen.

7. Lily says:

jack and vic would be hot together – just putting it out there lol Also, really eager to see who vic’s son is!!

8. martin says:

hope nolan and emily will end together. Jack is wishy washy like charlie brown. aiden is raher naiv. please no revenge 3. am tired of tiresome grouching