Revenge First Look: Victoria's Mysterious Conversations With… Jack and Nolan?

Victoria Grayson mixing with a townie?!

While Revenge-seeker Emily plots her next move as Daniel’s reinstated fiancée on the May 5 episode (ABC, 9/8c), her first love Jack learns more than he bargained for in his quest for the truth. In the process, he and the Grayson matriarch have a private chat at the Stowaway, and we’ve got your first look at the meeting.

RELATED | Season Finale Scoopapalooza: More Than 100 Spoilers on Your Fave Series’ Endgames, Including Revenge, Vampire Diaries, Arrow, Once and More!

Elsewhere in the episode, Victoria also has a conversation with Em’s pal Nolan.

So why is Queen V interacting with folks she wouldn’t normally give the time of day? Might it have something to do with her big reveal on Nightline in this Sunday’s episode — and could that be why she’s drowning her sorrows at the bar?

Check out the gallery below, and then hit the comments with your theories.

Tags: ,

Comments (14)

• This should be good…

Comment by Esaul – April 22, 2013 11:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Who is Nolan’s designer? He’s always fabulous.

Comment by c0rinne – April 22, 2013 11:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • anyone else have problems lately with the pictures showing up on their picture viewer here? I’ll get the first picture regular size but the rest will be all scrunched up in less than an inch of space.

Comment by J – April 22, 2013 11:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I have the same problem. You to refresh each page that has a scrunched up picture. Kind of annoying. (Browser = Firefox)

Comment by Cecelia – April 22, 2013 12:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Thanks! I was wondering if I needed to update something on my computer….guess it’s just the site and Firefox! usually refreshing doesn’t help mine though. Oh well, I guess I can look on my iphone if I really need to see the pics.

Comment by Jackie – April 22, 2013 03:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Jack, but the show really let him flounder there for a while. But since Amanda’s death, he’s really come alive and I’m loving his storyline now. I like that he makes Emily so nervous. And him and Ashley have an interesting vibe I really didn’t expect. Team Jack! Now, all this show needs to do is get rid of Aiden to get me fully on board after a really lackluster start to S2.

Comment by Valerie – April 22, 2013 12:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed, Aiden needs to go. Can’t hear/understand him half the time. Hope he gets the axe!

Comment by Jo – April 23, 2013 11:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • LOL I totally agree!!!!! cant EVER HEAR/UNDERSTAND HIM!!! he’s ALWAYS mumbling and never talks clearly! season 2 has been a little slow…meh for me …so i’m happy it’s finally starting to take some shape..its a shame it’s just 1 more episode before the finale!

Comment by stephanie – May 1, 2013 02:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I personally don’t like Jack and I’m Team Aiden all the way!

Comment by Paige – April 22, 2013 04:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Im so confuse why on earth would Victoria even talk to Jack and even more Nolan. Nolan seems to like talking to her. Cant wait to have this show back. I hope season 3 will happen.

Comment by fernando rodriguez (@Fernanaberry) – April 22, 2013 04:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • yes, I noticed that too about Nolan….

Comment by Lily – April 29, 2013 11:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • jack and vic would be hot together – just putting it out there lol Also, really eager to see who vic’s son is!!

Comment by Lily – April 29, 2013 11:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • hope nolan and emily will end together. Jack is wishy washy like charlie brown. aiden is raher naiv. please no revenge 3. am tired of tiresome grouching

Comment by martin – May 3, 2013 07:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post