Exclusive Body of Proof Video: Megan Has Some Arresting Competition for Tommy

Get More: Exclusive, Video

Does Body of Proof‘s Megan need to get her claws out?

In the following exclusive video from Tuesday’s episode (ABC, 10/9c), pretty, sports-loving Officer Riley Dunn (guest star Marisa Ramirez) makes it known that she has eyes for the medical examiner’s partner/ex Tommy, and she’s marking her territory!

RELATED | Season Finale Scoopapalooza: More Than 100 Spoilers on Your Fave Series’ Endgames, Including Body of Proof, NCIS, Bones, Chicago Fire and More!

Megan catches on to what the cop is doing, but she may actually not have much reason to be worried. After all, Tommy brushes off Riley’s interest before declaring, “I’m saving myself for someone special”  — perhaps someone with red hair?

Press PLAY to watch the sneak peek, then hit the comments with your thoughts.

Loading video...

Comments (6)

• Can’t wait!

Comment by Norah – April 22, 2013 02:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really hope Bode of Proof gets renewed.
    Even though I hated the idea of Peter dying, the show did get a LOT BETTER with Mark Valley in it.

Comment by Castle Lover – April 22, 2013 02:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • *Body

Comment by Castle Lover – April 22, 2013 02:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree about Mark Valley. I wish the writers hadn’t ruined Human Target by bringing in that Pucci woman. I wish I could watch Body of Proof, but I can’t get past my dislike of Dana Delaney.

Comment by lyn – April 23, 2013 07:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I know I saw the new episode they kissed I hope in season four their back together

Comment by KeKe – June 1, 2013 05:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really like body of proof,.i love mark valley. I hope the show stays on cause very time I like n watch a show it seems to get csncelled.

Comment by Matilda torres – April 30, 2013 06:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post