May Sweeps/Season Finale Scoopapalooza: More Than 100 Spoilers on Your Fave Series' Endgames

May Sweeps doesn’t start ’til April 25, but here at TVLine, May Sweeps mania has already begun!

You’re going to want to get clicking soon on the following gallery, which features exclusive images and intense spoilers from May episodes of select series, not to mention particularly juicy scoop on your favorite shows’ season finales.

RELATED | May Sweeps Scorecard: Who’s Dying, Who’s Getting Hitched, Who’s Breaking Up and More!

But wait, there’s more — or there will be: We’ll be adding more shows, pictures and teasers in the coming days, so bookmark this page and make sure to check back often!

What are you waiting for? Flip through the gallery below, then hit the comments: What’s on your May Sweeps plate?

Comments (228)

• where is CASTLE?????????????????????

Comment by Gab – April 23, 2013 05:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really wished I hadn’t read Nikita spoilers. I was petrified after reading it. I wonder what “one of the most WTF shocks” means in Craig’s dictionnary!! It really scares me & I don’t know what to expect. I’m thinking of the worse…….

Comment by Hamida (@Nikita_Citizen) – April 23, 2013 02:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • There has been some chatter going around that Kate might be getting a job offer from the FBI, which would definitively be interesting. Guess we will find out soon enough. All I know is that after the love fest that is Still and all the relationship questions from The Squab and the Quail, I CAN’T WAIT to see how the rest of the season unfolds. I can’t help but think that a proposal is coming up, which seems kind of soon to me, from a viewers standpoint, but I guess it is not so soon for the characters. Bring it on!

Comment by Steph – April 24, 2013 11:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thank you for the Castle scoop!

Comment by Emmakingg – April 24, 2013 02:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Re: Marlowe and another season of Castle.

Call me jaded, but Marlowe’s constant reference to the “TV gods” has lost its novelty, considering he says it all the time. I’m sure it’s his humble, zen-like way of letting the fate of his show go, recognizing that it’s all out of his hands. But the number of times he says it is a bit silly.

The truth is, they’re not gods. They’re men and women in suits who constantly have to look out for the bottom line. They’re executives who make mistakes, even when they respect their shows’ producers. Sometimes they do things vindictively. Sometimes they do the best they can, and sometimes can’t account for dilemmas that arrive. But above all, like the creators, writers, actors and crew, they’re human.

Also, because it should be said: If Castle wasn’t renewed for another season, that’d likely cause a sizable, notable, cataclysmic upset that ABC isn’t likely to chance.

Comment by Aspiring Writer – April 24, 2013 05:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for including the SVU tidbit, even if you weren’t able to give us very much.

Comment by Zoe – April 24, 2013 07:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Still waiting for Grey’s Anatomy. Although not understanding why it is not up yet since it has been revealed there is a superstorm in the finale.

Comment by cdeno – April 26, 2013 12:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Revenge – i want Jack to find out the truth about Emily
    OUAT – Looking forward to what the finale will bring, and more Hook esp for the episode titles, and i hope for Emma/Hook scenes.

Comment by Len1 – April 26, 2013 03:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What’s up, after reading this remarkable post i am as well delighted to share my know-how here with colleagues.

Comment by Linus Pauling Vitamin C – April 27, 2013 07:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NO CASTLE???? WHAT, ARE THEY CRAZY? IT’S THE ONLY SHOW WORTH WATCHING ON TV AT ANYTIME, EXCEPT FOR DWTS!!!

Comment by Pat – April 28, 2013 10:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I used to like NCIS until I found it unbelievable. First, Dinozo would never have become an NCIS agent for the simple fact that he is nozy, steals from his cohorts, is disrespectful when it comes to women and thinhs he is a god. Secondly, agents work with other they are assigned as 1 perdson/team. It seems that it is always Divid and Dinozo. Very seldom does she work with another team-mate. It’s as if the writer is trying to push these two together and any girl would have to be deaf, dumb, and blind to get involved with this clown who is under the miscomception that the world revolves around just him.

Comment by Mr. Sees All – April 30, 2013 05:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So it’s May 1 and you guys have still only given information on 32 shows, there are still like 68 shows left. You guys better hurry up and reveal post stuff if you want to get it out before some finales air. (sorry if that sounded rude)

Comment by cdeno – May 1, 2013 03:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I took it as 100 spoilers total, not 100 shows. But I could be wrong.

Comment by Julie – May 3, 2013 09:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • No, you read it exactly right, thank you.

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich – May 3, 2013 01:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So, the fatality in Criminal Minds is either Strauss, Kevin or someone Hotch loves, and the possible death — but not really is the series regular. Maybe Reid? (The only one with a signed contract?). Though, maybe the replicator is after Blake.

Comment by Barbie – May 1, 2013 03:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • better not be Hotch, because goodbye CM!

Comment by Bri Brit – May 1, 2013 04:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • But when starts Castle seson 5/6? please need to know!

Comment by Castle Question – May 2, 2013 09:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Are u kidding about Calzona, Shonda? They’ve been through enough already!!! :((

Comment by Lau – May 3, 2013 01:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is Grey’s seriously gonna play it off as Jo did that to herself? Come on hasnt Alex had enough Crazy chicks in his life and now from what i read it seems like they are gonna pull this crap? Enough already give Alex a real dam love interest

Comment by gary – May 3, 2013 02:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t mind a good “test” for Calzona — as long as Arizona isn’t the bad guy *again* — because it gives their storyline some sizzle, which is good (though I’ve very much liked the way the amputee issue has been handled). I’m bothered by the implication that Jo might be nutso and have hurt herself, which is NOT what I was hoping for Alex, who really needs a break in the romantic department.

Comment by Leigh – May 3, 2013 02:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Booth and Brennan broke up also (no surprise). Now there’s only one slot left, which by the sound of things, is going to Grey’s Anatomy. So, yeah, (again no surprise) it’s not Caskett.

Comment by Beckstle – May 3, 2013 10:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Does anyone else think.the mole.in scandal.is the president? He’s the only other person I can think.of who knows of defiance but not the details of, therefore he would want to.investigate.

Comment by gemma – May 4, 2013 03:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Psych!!!What about Psych!!!????

Comment by Jasmine – May 7, 2013 10:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great show, with new plots and great actors

Comment by William Grigsby – May 11, 2013 09:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My spouse and i understood he or she had been earning,
    although not just how much. Costume considerable if you want to be studied critically.

Comment by What Is usually a winpalace? – May 19, 2013 04:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I blog frequently and I genuinely appreciate your content.
    Your article has truly peaked my interest. I am going to
    book mark your site and keep checkijng forr new information about once
    a week. I subscribed to your Feedd as well.

Comment by http://www.oztrampolines.com.au/trampolines-size-category.asp?cat=3 – October 11, 2013 06:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s awesome in support of me to have a web site,
    which is helpful in favor of my know-how. thanks admin

Comment by chokolade – November 23, 2013 04:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • dialogue regarding this paragraph at this place at this blog, I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting here.|
    I am sure this piece of writing has touched all the internet viewers,
    its really really pleasant post on building up new webpage.|
    Wow, this post is pleasant, my younger sister is analyzing such things, so I am going to
    convey her.|
    Saved as a favorite, I like your web site!|
    Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you

ugg outlet

Comment by ugg outlet – November 27, 2013 08:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hey there excellent website! Does running a blog such as this take a massive amount work?
    I’ve virtually no expertise in coding but I had been hoping to start my own blog soon.
    Anyway, if you have any ideas or techniques for new blog owners please share.
    I understand this is off topic however I simply had to ask.

Kudos!

Comment by depilacja laserow – January 24, 2014 12:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post