Exclusive

May Sweeps/Season Finale Scoopapalooza: More Than 100 Spoilers on Your Fave Series' Endgames

May Sweeps doesn’t start ’til April 25, but here at TVLine, May Sweeps mania has already begun!

You’re going to want to get clicking soon on the following gallery, which features exclusive images and intense spoilers from May episodes of select series, not to mention particularly juicy scoop on your favorite shows’ season finales.

RELATED | May Sweeps Scorecard: Who’s Dying, Who’s Getting Hitched, Who’s Breaking Up and More!

But wait, there’s more — or there will be: We’ll be adding more shows, pictures and teasers in the coming days, so bookmark this page and make sure to check back often!

What are you waiting for? Flip through the gallery below, then hit the comments: What’s on your May Sweeps plate?

1. Gab says:

where is CASTLE?????????????????????

2. I really wished I hadn’t read Nikita spoilers. I was petrified after reading it. I wonder what “one of the most WTF shocks” means in Craig’s dictionnary!! It really scares me & I don’t know what to expect. I’m thinking of the worse…….

3. Steph says:

There has been some chatter going around that Kate might be getting a job offer from the FBI, which would definitively be interesting. Guess we will find out soon enough. All I know is that after the love fest that is Still and all the relationship questions from The Squab and the Quail, I CAN’T WAIT to see how the rest of the season unfolds. I can’t help but think that a proposal is coming up, which seems kind of soon to me, from a viewers standpoint, but I guess it is not so soon for the characters. Bring it on!

4. Emmakingg says:

Thank you for the Castle scoop!

5. Aspiring Writer says:

Re: Marlowe and another season of Castle.

Call me jaded, but Marlowe’s constant reference to the “TV gods” has lost its novelty, considering he says it all the time. I’m sure it’s his humble, zen-like way of letting the fate of his show go, recognizing that it’s all out of his hands. But the number of times he says it is a bit silly.

The truth is, they’re not gods. They’re men and women in suits who constantly have to look out for the bottom line. They’re executives who make mistakes, even when they respect their shows’ producers. Sometimes they do things vindictively. Sometimes they do the best they can, and sometimes can’t account for dilemmas that arrive. But above all, like the creators, writers, actors and crew, they’re human.

Also, because it should be said: If Castle wasn’t renewed for another season, that’d likely cause a sizable, notable, cataclysmic upset that ABC isn’t likely to chance.

6. Zoe says:

Thanks for including the SVU tidbit, even if you weren’t able to give us very much.

7. cdeno says:

Still waiting for Grey’s Anatomy. Although not understanding why it is not up yet since it has been revealed there is a superstorm in the finale.

8. Len1 says:

Revenge – i want Jack to find out the truth about Emily
    OUAT – Looking forward to what the finale will bring, and more Hook esp for the episode titles, and i hope for Emma/Hook scenes.

9. What’s up, after reading this remarkable post i am as well delighted to share my know-how here with colleagues.

10. Pat says:

NO CASTLE???? WHAT, ARE THEY CRAZY? IT’S THE ONLY SHOW WORTH WATCHING ON TV AT ANYTIME, EXCEPT FOR DWTS!!!

11. Mr. Sees All says:

I used to like NCIS until I found it unbelievable. First, Dinozo would never have become an NCIS agent for the simple fact that he is nozy, steals from his cohorts, is disrespectful when it comes to women and thinhs he is a god. Secondly, agents work with other they are assigned as 1 perdson/team. It seems that it is always Divid and Dinozo. Very seldom does she work with another team-mate. It’s as if the writer is trying to push these two together and any girl would have to be deaf, dumb, and blind to get involved with this clown who is under the miscomception that the world revolves around just him.

12. cdeno says:

So it’s May 1 and you guys have still only given information on 32 shows, there are still like 68 shows left. You guys better hurry up and reveal post stuff if you want to get it out before some finales air. (sorry if that sounded rude)

13. Barbie says:

So, the fatality in Criminal Minds is either Strauss, Kevin or someone Hotch loves, and the possible death — but not really is the series regular. Maybe Reid? (The only one with a signed contract?). Though, maybe the replicator is after Blake.

14. Bri Brit says:

better not be Hotch, because goodbye CM!

15. Castle Question says:

But when starts Castle seson 5/6? please need to know!

16. Lau says:

Are u kidding about Calzona, Shonda? They’ve been through enough already!!! :((

17. gary says:

Is Grey’s seriously gonna play it off as Jo did that to herself? Come on hasnt Alex had enough Crazy chicks in his life and now from what i read it seems like they are gonna pull this crap? Enough already give Alex a real dam love interest

18. Leigh says:

I don’t mind a good “test” for Calzona — as long as Arizona isn’t the bad guy *again* — because it gives their storyline some sizzle, which is good (though I’ve very much liked the way the amputee issue has been handled). I’m bothered by the implication that Jo might be nutso and have hurt herself, which is NOT what I was hoping for Alex, who really needs a break in the romantic department.

19. Beckstle says:

Booth and Brennan broke up also (no surprise). Now there’s only one slot left, which by the sound of things, is going to Grey’s Anatomy. So, yeah, (again no surprise) it’s not Caskett.

20. gemma says:

Does anyone else think.the mole.in scandal.is the president? He’s the only other person I can think.of who knows of defiance but not the details of, therefore he would want to.investigate.

21. Jasmine says:

Psych!!!What about Psych!!!????

22. William Grigsby says:

Great show, with new plots and great actors

23. My spouse and i understood he or she had been earning,
    although not just how much. Costume considerable if you want to be studied critically.

24. I blog frequently and I genuinely appreciate your content.
    Your article has truly peaked my interest. I am going to
    book mark your site and keep checkijng forr new information about once
    a week. I subscribed to your Feedd as well.

25. chokolade says:

It’s awesome in support of me to have a web site,
    which is helpful in favor of my know-how. thanks admin

26. ugg outlet says:

dialogue regarding this paragraph at this place at this blog, I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting here.|
    I am sure this piece of writing has touched all the internet viewers,
    its really really pleasant post on building up new webpage.|
    Wow, this post is pleasant, my younger sister is analyzing such things, so I am going to
    convey her.|
    Saved as a favorite, I like your web site!|
    Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you

ugg outlet

27. Hey there excellent website! Does running a blog such as this take a massive amount work?
    I’ve virtually no expertise in coding but I had been hoping to start my own blog soon.
    Anyway, if you have any ideas or techniques for new blog owners please share.
    I understand this is off topic however I simply had to ask.

Kudos!

28. Stacie says:

A motivating discussion is definitely worth comment.
    There’s no doubt that that you need to publish more on this issue, it might not be a
    taboo matter but typically people do not
    talk about such subjects. To thhe next! Kind regards!!