Exclusive

May Sweeps/Season Finale Scoopapalooza: More Than 100 Spoilers on Your Fave Series' Endgames

May Sweeps doesn’t start ’til April 25, but here at TVLine, May Sweeps mania has already begun!

You’re going to want to get clicking soon on the following gallery, which features exclusive images and intense spoilers from May episodes of select series, not to mention particularly juicy scoop on your favorite shows’ season finales.

RELATED | May Sweeps Scorecard: Who’s Dying, Who’s Getting Hitched, Who’s Breaking Up and More!

But wait, there’s more — or there will be: We’ll be adding more shows, pictures and teasers in the coming days, so bookmark this page and make sure to check back often!

What are you waiting for? Flip through the gallery below, then hit the comments: What’s on your May Sweeps plate?

1. Colleen says:

Scandal please

2. Mari says:

I need to know what happens in Castle’s finale! please!

3. Kria says:

hope to see NCIS:LA too, we need that too :)

4. Sissi says:

My priority seasons finales this year are CHICAGO FIRE, ELEMENTARY ,Grimm and Person of Interest :D

5. Jared says:

Seems like only a matter of time until Hart of Dixie and Beauty & the Beast are renewed. Producers of both series seem to be very confident that they will be coming back. Love both series!

6. justanotherfan says:

I’m a Shay/Dawson fan. I don’t get the Mills/Dawson pairing at all. Zero chemistry.

7. GTS says:

Oh, nothing for Scandal yet. I’m calling it: April is pregnant is Parks and Rec.

8. John says:

Only 1 show that I watch was on this list (NCIS). :(

9. deme says:

Revenge: Yes! Aiden is safe!

10. Taylah says:

I hope that kiss is between Tom and Derek. Honestly, if Smash went there, I’d forgive it for many of its faults. Those two have more chemistry an sexual tension than with their respective pairings. Every time they fight or they have a nice moment I am screaming “KISS KISS KISS KISS!”

11. Dilys says:

I really, really want Cas to fall. I hope that will happen so much.

12. Crowley says:

I seriously don’t care one little bit whats wrong with Sam. Somethings has been wrong with Sam for the last 8 years. How does anyone even tell the difference anymore?

• Marilyn says:

Seriously. It’s realy embarassing now. Same old same old. Add on the violation of 7 years of myth and canon, and you got pretty crappy showrunning there, Carver.

• lady edith says:

I really don’t care for Dean’s endless parade of issues.

• Marilyn says:

Are you kidding me? His ONLY issue is always and ever “What’s wrong with Sam this time?” FFS I wish they gave him some other issue – which is the REAL issue.

13. Jane.k.L says:

no more jeff/annie. annie is never going to progress if she keeps trying to get jeff.that relationship seems to be just a little girl fantasy always trying to play house with jeff. besides she makes a better pair with troy. i also dont care how unpopular jeff/brita is i like them together.

14. Alex says:

Ronald Reagan is misspelled in the Parks and Rec text. Fail.

15. bmw says:

How about more about the season finale of Greys Anatomy…..

• cdeno says:

Fat chance of that happening. Shonda has tweeted that everything about the finale is locked up tight. Meaning no spoilers, or promos or anything.

16. Danielle says:

Why doesn’t Penny just go with Leonard? It’s not like she has a whole lot keeping her tied down. Problem solved!

• Wenders says:

I’m hoping that this is what happens. I want them together and I don’t want Leonard to give up this job opportunity for her.

17. Chacha says:

Is there going to be any scoops on Orphan Black?

I’m dying to find out who shot the Russian Girl and why blonde soccer mom clone is such a witch.

18. Spencer says:

I’m already crying about Parks season finale. I’m putting my money on April being pregnant. I don’t know why, I’ve just had a huge hunch that they would have that story arch for her for a while now.

19. Patricia (Jensenfan1978) says:

Why? The Supernatural picture is from episode 8.21, and is not the finale which is 8.23. It would have been nice to see a pic of the finale. What you posted is a promo pic released several days ago.

• Vlada Gelman says:

Not all the photos are from finales. Some are from sweeps episodes since the gallery also covers those.

20. Katie says:

Dear TVLine,
    Thank you for spelling it “Cas” and not “Cass.”

21. Ellie says:

no no no no no NO if Olivia god forbid dies and svu ends im gonna die as well its the only thing that makes me happy come on nbc dont be a jerk and bring back svu next season ill hate u forever if u dont and a lot of other fans as well unless u wanna lose all your viewers of course cause that would suck for u

• Megan says:

It’s people like you that make the world think all SVU fans are a bunch of psycho thirteen year old girls. If you’re going to make a fool out of yourself, at least use proper grammar.

22. Bradster says:

Remember when May sweeps were actually in May?

23. Angela says:

Aaaaaargh, I’m going to be at work the night of the “Community” finale! I can’t wait to see how that one turns out.
    As for the other stuff related to that show, I’m very excited about the whole thing with Abed. I really liked him in that episode, so any chance for his character to move forward a bit and expand his horizons would make me happy. And regarding the Jeff/Britta/Annie thing-well, I don’t come down one way or another on that, there are things I like about Jeff/Britta AND Jeff/Annie, so that whole spoiler just leaves me mostly intrigued. Whatever choice they make (if any) with those relationships, as long as it’s done well, I won’t complain.

24. Ruby says:

Supernatural, Hart of Dixie, Beauty and the Beast, Vampire Diaries, Good Wife, HIMYM, Big Bang Theory, and very especially The Office. Just reading the synopsis on that one made me cry, I’m going to be a basketcase when they air the finale.

25. Kay says:

Jesus Alicia PLEASE leave Peter. Everyone sees that you’re not IN love with him and that you’re just forcing it even your own damn kids!!!

26. Daniel says:

Missing out on NCIS: LA, Criminal Minds and Grey’s Anatomy :(

• Sara says:

27. Elizabeth says:

I somewhat believe that we are being mislead by the Parks writers and cast. Everyone is hinting towards April but that wouldnt take her out of the parks dept. and her storyline just seems more career driven.

I think it is going to be Leslie

• MO says:

I’d prefer it to be Leslie, but NBC’s official episode description literally says that April receives life-changing news. Seems pretty obvious who’s pregnant. Granted, you’d think the network wouldn’t spoil something so big, but they haven’t exactly been the most competent network in recent memory.

28. Azerty says:

HIMYM: “The majority of the episode takes place a week before the wedding” OH COME ONE! So basically, the finale will be a filler episode and the last scene will be only the beginning of the wedding, like Ted and Marshall on the bench? I feel the entire season 9 will be BR’s wedding to really end with Ted meeting the mother. I love this show but I’m so frustrated with it, another season where Ted did litteraly nothing.

• Nero theTVFiddler says:

I was waiting for someone to comment on HIMYM – I thought the same thing when I read CB’s spoiler comments. However, he may have downplayed it a bit to not give too much away. Bays and Thomas are smart guys – they’ll get this right. The season finale may roll out similar to how ‘The Final Page’ worked – fifty minutes of story telling, and then the final ten minutes – POW!
      I think the season finale will be similar – twenty minutes of story telling, and then the final ten minutes – POW! I think we’ll see the B-R wedding unfold in these final minutes, and I’m still betting the final scene will be at Farhampton station. We’ll know how the B-R wedding plays out at that point, and I’m betting we’ll ‘see’ (a brief look) at the woman under that umbrella at the station. It will be brief, but plenty. Then on to S9.

• Azerty says:

You are very optimistic and I wish you are right but only 10 minutes of BR’s wedding? It would be weird to spend only 10 min of wedding, Marshall and Lily’s wedding covered 2 episodes and BR has a very huge fanbase. Plus there are a lot of things supposed going on: Barney will freak out, Robin will freak out, Ted hurts his hand…We can agree that Ted officialy meet the mother after the wedding so if they end the season with that they can’t really come back to the wedding in s9 premiere…But I hope you are right and we finally have the mother as a regular next year!

29. TFWFan says:

I’m so scared of the Supernatural finale! I just started watching Supernatural this year and this will be my first time experiencing the season finale in real-time and not being able to go directly on to the next season. These spoilers did not make me feel any better!
    I hope so much that Team Free Will will end the season working together and that there’ll be lots of great scenes next season with all 3 of them! My favorite times have been when they are actually a team and helping each other. I love all three of the guys so frakkin’ much.

30. Epidrone says:

This Elementary stuff is making me hyperventilate, I’m so excited, lol. Wow. The show is awesome. If anyone started watching it early on and were put off by what looked like another procedural, PLEASE give it another try. It’s like MY heroin.

31. lul says:

Gabe better stay away from Catherine…people that come between Vincent and Cat don’t have long lives on Beauty and the Beast on screen or off (#beasties)..lol Gabe is a snake! all I got to say!

32. Fran says:

Please, please, PLEASE let the Vampire Diaries scoop mean that Elena will be on her own for awhile! After all that has happened since she lost her humanity it just wouldn’t make sense for her to jump right back into something with either Salvatore brother. They really need to flesh out her character as an actual person.

33. I hope the gay guy and str8 guy kiss on Smash is Tom & Derrek. I always thought they make a great couple since the first moment they both shared aried time.

34. Leslie says:

Yeah, I’ll believe the change in the core triangle when I see it, Julie. When it comes to TVD, I’ve learned you really can’t trust a word out of her mouth. She just wants to continue playing with the Stelena and Delena fans like always.

35. Tom Charles says:

” however, Daniels adds, “We haven’t seen the end of their [marital] problems yet.” ”

I mean, you can sort of read between the lines and gleam that things will end up ok, but still, it’s quite nerve wracking.

36. Sara says:

Just going to leave this here, just in case

37. Really excited about the NCIS season finale arc….can’t wait to see Marina as the Mossad Director! I really have enjoyed seeing how close Tony and Ziva have grown even closer this season and I look forward seeing to their relationship blossoming even more as the season winds down and into next season! Sounds like Gibbs and team are gonna have their work cut out for them at the end and I look forward to seeing the drama unfold, especially with the JAG lawyer representing them. Better hang on for the ride, gonna get tough for Team Gibbs. :-)

38. Alex says:

The next episodes of SVU look fantastic. And I’m sure the series will be renewed. Love Olivia Benson. Mariska is beautiful and talented.

39. Jamey says:

What about NCIS:LA? Castle? Psych…

40. Javi says:

No Grey’s, no Castle? :( Lame spoilers of New Girl and HIMYM…
    Ps: Barman instead of Barney? It seems that I’m the only one who noticed it? haha

41. Hmm is anyone else having problems with the images on this blog loading?
    I’m trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or if it’s
    the blog. Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

42. We need spoilers for Greys Anatomy soon!

43. Moonshine says:

Guys i need some castle scoop desperately..pretty pleasee?!??!!??!

44. Poppyx says:

I predict a Kelly Taylor “I choose me” situation for The Vampire Diaries.

I’d love them to put the triangle on the back burner for a bit and pair Elena with someone(s) different next season. Let’s give her a chance to develop her character.

Let’s face it – this triangle won’t be resolved until the show ends for good, so let’s shake it up for a bit.

45. Pati says:

Am I missing something or is ABC not listed on the renewak oages?????

46. Joe says:

didn’t this link point to a season finale calendar last week. Where is that now?

47. Yukitora says:

2 Things:

1. How on earth did they get STEPHANIE MARCH on Happy Endings!? I’m literally watching just so I can see that.

2. Anyone else betting on Ziva’s job/life in jeopardy this season finale? Cote de Pablo remains in contract negotiations at this time, and to my knowledge she wants to remain with the show. This would minimize the chances of her leaving the show, but at the very least there’s going to be a cliffhanger. That said, the post for NCIS talks about ‘moving forward’ and ‘change within the team’. The ridiculous amount of Tiva being bandied around with this season would make sense if she were to be written off the show, as although that ship is a fan favorite, the critics have not been very receptive to the idea of Tiva going canon. Of course, the above things could refer not to Ziva’s departure, but Tiva going canon, so we can maintain some positive thoughts.

48. Red John says:

Anything on The Mentalist? Please! We never grt anything :(

49. Leondre says:

The Middle, Modern Family, Scandal, The Simpsons, and Family Guy please?