Glee Hot Shots: 'Night Bird' Blaine on the Scene at McKinley Blackout, Plus the Return of [Spoiler]

Get ready for Glee: Unplugged.

Yes indeed, a blackout hits William McKinley High School and forces New Directions into acoustic mode in the upcoming “Lights Out” (April 25, 9/8c on Fox), and we’ve got your first look.

RELATED | Blackouts! Lottery Wins! Weddings! 10 May Sweeps Spoilers for Glee, Bones, New Girl & More

In addition to seven “Lights Out” images — including Blaine back in Night Bird mode, a Finn-Will reunion and a group number with Artie and Kitty at the center — we’ve also got two pics from Glee‘s May 2 installment, “Wonder’ful,” which finds a certain McKinley grad back on the scene to help Will & Co. get ready for Regionals. (And he/she didn’t arrive alone!)

VIDEO | Glee Exclusive: The Catty ‘Truth’ About the Show’s Most Difficult Co-Star

Click through the gallery below to get your first look, then hit the comments with your first impressions!

1. Jamie says:

NIGHTBIRD!

2. Anne says:

KURT AT THE CHOIR ROOM? YES! Klaine reunion is definetly happening :)

3. Andriville says:

where’s Sugar and Joe??

4. dude says:

I love Glee and this isn’t a dig at the show in any way cause I’ve actually enjoyed this season but is it just me or are their spoiler photos always incredibly boring? They don’t tease any of the exciting parts. Someone looks off in the distance. A big group number. Kids sit in the choir room. Get excited.

5. Mikaela says:

Mike Chang and KURT!!! Faith in Glee just might be restored by the end of the season!

6. IMHO says:

Blaine seems so out of place these days, like someone who is way older than the rest. Get him to New York ASAP!

7. EndOfTime says:

Mercedes looks amazing. I can’t wait for her solo

8. Nunaya_Bidness says:

Here for Mercedes as well. So good to see her back!

9. JDH says:

What the heck happened to Sugar and Joe? I have thoroughly enjoyed this season, but their spontaneous absence has really frustrated me. I like the new guys, but I still liked the older members…

• Apparently I’m not the only one who sees that. Samuel Larsen and Damian McGinty won Glee Project but they only served as props. Very little dialogues, very little storylines… even Damian’s storyline Pot O’Gold is one of the most boooring and stupid episode of Glee.

And Sugar… her characters was the base for the first half of season 3. Shelby’s coming, Santana’s coming out, The Troubletones, everything started from her. At least before ditching her, show us whether she can sing better now.

Shooting Star was actually an episode to test Joe’s and Sugar’s acting skill. But they weren’t there.

10. O-town says:

It’s a bummer that Joe and Sugar keep getting left out. I like Joe’s look and I think they could do more with him if the writers would only try. All we get are the twinky looking Ryder, Jake, Sam, and Blaine. They’re all pretty much the same guy, minus, oh, Sam was written dumber than dirt and oh, Blaine’s gay. Other than that, they’re all the same guy. Joe could have added a badly needed bad boy (never really bought Jake as a bad boy) who maybe could have been a good pairing for Tina since she broke up with Mike.

• Ing says:

and is it just me, or did Sam get more dumb this season? I mean, he never was the brightest crayon in the box, granted, but he wasn’t Brittany dumb last season. I love Brittany,she’s a nice comic relief, but having one of her is enough. I get they wanted to pair them up, but making them both that dumb and gullible is too much.

• Judy says:

Absolutely it seems that Sam got alot stupider this season; but I’m loving the bromance between him and Blaine. Doesn’t mean I want to see a Slaine situation, but the 2 of them get me laughing out loud. And when they snig together (think Hero’s), it’s intoxicating!

11. 504 says:

Im here for my baby Amber Riley/Mercedes Jones…. Anything shes going to be singing or apart of Ill be watching. Just for her only!

12. Ella says:

How much longer do we have to wait for Marley/Ryder?

13. Trouty Mouth says:

Ugh…Blaine. Vomit.

14. Judy says:

Glee fans got RIPPED OFF! I was so looking forward to seeing “Nightbird” this past week, what a crock that they advertise in their promo’s and on every website that Nightbird (whose hysterical; That Darren Criss has incredible comedic skills, not to mention singing, dancing and acting), would be showing then they cut it? WTH?