1. Teresa Mahlandt says:

Keep Ziva please!

• Kathy says:

I don’t care what anyone says it is awful she is leaving. The show is fun and the characters are great as it should bed. I don’t think it was repetitive or boring,…ta ke it for what it is..fun and to me interesting….they always throw in something different each season but Ziva leaving is too much!!
      I liked Jamie Lee Curtis and Agent Borne (or whatever her name is)
      Oh well it is what it is and we shall see what the new season brings,

• Liz says:

Please leave the NCIS character the way they are. I love Ziva’s character. Each character play their role perfectly. You couldn’t find a better show. NCIS is my favorite show & wouldn’t miss it.

2. Marina says:

Keep ziva and tony pleaseeererr

• Donna says:

I agree Ziva is family please Ziva please change your mind nothing you do will fit you as well as NCIS please stay. a fan Donna

• Elaine says:

Please, please Ziva stay and let that silly abby go!!

• Jeanette says:

Please stay ZIVA!!!!!!!!! The show won’t be the same without you. If you must go, Then come back and be on the show often.
          You and Tony make a good pair
          I love ABBY She is silly in a good way and helps to make the show. Love the outfits, Keep it up girl

3. Marina says:

They cant die please ncis need tony and zivaaa they are good team all toghether

4. Donna says:

Please stay Ziva your part of NCIS family and we are big fans.

5. Tom Jones says:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ,,, please stay Ziva!!!!

6. Duke says:

Ziva and Tony makes this show fun and why I like it sooo much. Ziva is a real girls girl. How could you make us love her so much just to take her out of lives!!!

7. Jay Jones says:

TV casts are just like band members. They just don’t last. Sooner or later an ego gets bruised; someone finally earns enough money to do nothing for the rest of their life; or the just go crazy from unending stress from turning our so much, in so little time. NCIS has been the exception to this rule already, They were overdue to implode.

8. Diana says:

Don’t let Ziva go, her part is very important to the show .

9. Sarah Rose says:

My absolute favorite show is NCIS & I love every single one of the cast. I really am happy that Jimmy is included in the cast more & it feels like he’s been upgraded to a “regular member of the cast & is in the show more.” Now about Ziva! Please do everything in your power to keep our girl, a role model except the killings but she has to do that as part of her role. I look up to Ziva, think she plays her role exceptionally well & there will be a huge void without her! I will really be sad if she goes. I’m dreading Tuesday’s episode & am not sure i will even watch it, especially if she’s killed or says goodbye to Tony. They work so good together & there is this underlying love & they are soulmates! I just told my best friend & he’s very upset! He says they have such chemistry & love for each other. Please don’t take Ziva away! I could go on & on but please leave Ziva alone.

10. Willie L. Moore says:

Bring Zebra back. Please. Don’t intend to watch NCIS anymore.

11. Delilah says:

bring back the zebra. we miss her. don’t forget it to the show. I bring her back

12. Delilah says:

can you bring back . zebra.

13. joann davis says: