Glee Exclusive: The Catty 'Truth' About the Show's Most Difficult Co-Star

Glee Lord Tubbington“The worst.” “Terrible.” “Really difficult.” “Filthy, mangy.” “Kind of a [bleep].”

Those are just a few of the ways that Glee cast and crew members are describing one of their own — and TVLine has exclusive video of their unvarnished confessions.

RELATED | Glee Shocker: Someone’s About to Propose!

Yes folks, Aragon (aka Lord Tubbington) is apparently the scourge of Fox’s high-school musical, and Lord Tubbington: Exposed shows the four-legged diva at his worst: Making outrageous written demands of first assistant director Janell Sammelman; arriving on set in crazily conspicuous fashion; creepily threatening costar Melissa Benoist; and putting the literal smackdown on another on-screen rival.

RELATED | Blackouts! Lottery Wins! Weddings! 10 May Sweeps Spoilers for Glee, Bones, New Girl & More

Press play below for the sordid, shocking evidence, then hit the comments with your thoughts. Did you ever think Tubbington could be such a terror? And is Darren Criss suffering from Stockholm syndrome or merely a victim of his own naïveté? Sound off in the comments!

Loading video...

Tags: , , ,

Comments (31)

• Yum.

Comment by CheetoHead – April 17, 2013 02:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is seriously so cute. Kudos to the Glee cast for having fun with this video. Made me giggle :)

Comment by Laura – April 17, 2013 02:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Brittany and Lord Tubbington . I think they need their own spin off and include the Fondue for 2 stuff.

Comment by HeMoLoVe (@HeMoLoVes) – April 17, 2013 02:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I would love for Brittany/Heather and Lord Tubbington to do a photoshoot.. Brittany has the best cat in the world

Comment by Sammy Samantha – April 17, 2013 03:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Funnier than all of glee this season

Comment by michelle – April 17, 2013 02:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Darren just loves pussy…cats.

Comment by Damien Roberts (@dam744) – April 17, 2013 02:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Haha that’s what I got out of it too. Chord should have his own comedy show, man.

Comment by Ruby – April 17, 2013 05:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So funny. I laughed out when Kitty got smacked.

Comment by Luke – April 17, 2013 02:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Me too! Becca Tobin sold it! She’s actually really been winning me over lately.

Comment by dude – April 17, 2013 03:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So funny, the cast has so much fun! Of course it had to be Darren that loves that cat!

Comment by Jamie04 – April 17, 2013 02:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • AHAHAHA Kitty killed me
    “It’s you or me, Kitty or Kitty”

Comment by A – April 17, 2013 03:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed! The best cut of the whole video.

Comment by Babygate – April 17, 2013 09:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If only the actual Glee show could be as entertaining.

Comment by S – April 17, 2013 03:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Agree with you Chord. Cats in general are mangy. And I’m allergic too lol

Comment by ahhchoo – April 17, 2013 03:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • haha too funny!

Comment by Kristina – April 17, 2013 03:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Haha I have 6 cats and they are all fat and spoiled lol just like Lord Tubbington.

Comment by Litzy – April 17, 2013 03:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • hahaha…I thought it was for an actual cast member!! But this was so funny and cute.
    Oh oh..sorry Aragon..I didn’t mean that you are not part of the cast…please don’t come after me!! :P

Comment by Umar Azhar – April 17, 2013 03:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This was really cute! I don’t know if it was really newsworthy but definitely cute! Becca has been my favorite new addition this season and this video just furthered my new found love fest for her.

Comment by Jillian – April 17, 2013 06:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • We need a spin-off with Brittany and her two favourite pussies…

Comment by Trouty Mouth – April 17, 2013 06:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • .

Comment by Jacob P. – April 17, 2013 07:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why do they pronounce his name as ”Argon” when it’s Aragon?

Comment by Shaun – April 17, 2013 07:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why did I watch this???? Oh right, cuz I’m a crazy cat lady! Very cute, and of course my fav, Darren, would love the cat too :D

Comment by Princess Adora – April 17, 2013 07:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Fun behind-the-scenes video! Where’s Heather’s thoughts on her furry costar? And yes, Becca Tobin sold that slap perfectly!

Comment by Steve F. – April 17, 2013 07:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • better than actual Glee.

Comment by wi – April 17, 2013 07:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • When Lord Tubbington is on a scene, I honest to goodness get so distracted looking at him and gushing over his cuteness that I completely lose tract of anything else going on around him. It doesn’t help that he’s a dead ringer for a cat my bff used to have who has since passed away (the cat). He was 20 pounds and wore a pink collar. He was sexually ambiguous. JK. But he was a real charmer and his name was Amadeus. (RIP). Love me some Lord Tubbington. This was actually pretty cute…

Comment by Babygate – April 17, 2013 09:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hahaha, thanx for making my day! The slap for Kitty was HILARIOUS!!!

Comment by Masha – April 17, 2013 11:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Any truth in the rumor circulating in UK?:

“New stars and their issues

There’s been talk for a while that Glee might start from scratch at a different school – in order to give the flagging series a little shot in the arm.

The idea’s now gaining traction with network and production staff. Not because they think it’s good for the show. Because they are having so much trouble with the stars, their agents and other ‘outside interests’.”

Comment by cuius – April 18, 2013 07:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • KITTY OR KITTY. MEOW.

Comment by Yve – April 18, 2013 03:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So funny. And I have to agree, funnier than a lot of what has been on Glee this season. Becca sold the slap perfectly. And Chord has way better timing than the show lets him demonstrate.

Comment by Caitlin – April 18, 2013 07:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Lord Tubbington has more talent than the newbies so he can make all the demands he wants! Such a little cutie!

Comment by Caro – April 19, 2013 02:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hello I’m Lord Tubbington aka Aragon The Cat Actor, Comedian, Social Activist (Facebook Page). Thank You for your Love I Love you Too!

Comment by CeCe Card – February 21, 2014 11:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post