Exclusive Suburgatory Finale Video: Why Is Dalia Happy to Share a House With Enemy Tessa?

Get More: Exclusive, Video

On this Wednesday’s one-hour season finale of Suburgatory (ABC, 8/7c), George breaks the news to Dalia that he and Dallas are merging their families. Shockingly, as seen in this first-look video, the blonde is all for sharing a roof with rival Tessa — but she’s got some ulterior motives.

RELATED | 2013 TV Shows — Renewed or Cancelled?

There’s more to Dalia’s deadpan enthusiasm than meets the eye. After breaking up Tessa and Ryan, her scheme to “help” make the redhead miserable could further benefit from a shared living space.

Press PLAY to watch the sneak peek and then hit the comments with your thoughts on the girls’ rivalry.

Loading video...

Tags: ,

Comments (13)

• This is one of my favorite shows on tv yet.

Comment by Amz – April 16, 2013 06:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Didn’t realize the season finale was this week AHHHH not ready!!!!!!

Comment by B – April 16, 2013 07:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • With a few minor changes, Suburgatory could be a horror story–and Dalia would be the chief monster–she’s creepy.

Comment by Martoukian – April 16, 2013 07:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Brilliant show. Just when I thought this show was sporting shades of “Popular”, I remembered that Brooke’s dad and Sam’s mom got married, LOL!

Comment by april-ann – April 16, 2013 08:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hahaha she paid George for the ride

Comment by Lorena – April 16, 2013 09:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope they don’t take too dark of a turn with this storyline.

Comment by Babybop – April 16, 2013 09:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • When the show started this character was sort of interesting, now she is just creepy. I find myself thinking they really need to have this girl tested for mental health problems.

Comment by Jane – April 16, 2013 10:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • she treated him like a taxi – hilarious….

Comment by sladewilson – April 16, 2013 03:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this show it makes my Wednesday !!!!!!

Comment by Elizabeth – April 16, 2013 07:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • what was up with those photos lisa found in dalia’s dresser? Does dalia have a thing for George? I am kinda lost……

Comment by Kat – April 17, 2013 07:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m hoping we’ll find out in this episode. I wondered the same thing.

Comment by tp – April 17, 2013 09:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What happened to Dalia ?

Comment by Greg timmer – March 5, 2014 05:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post