Exclusive

Exclusive Nikita First Look: [Spoiler] Pays a Visit to Amanda's Brain-Warping Chair

Amanda and her evil brain-washing/warping/tinkering machine claim another victim in this Friday’s Nikita (The CW, 8/7c) — and we have your exclusive first look at the latest Division agent undergoing the procedure.

Turns out, it’s the typically tough-as-nails Nikita on the receiving end of Amanda’s latest devious act. But as showrunner Craig Silverstein warns, all may not be as it seems.

RELATED | Nikita Season 3 Spoilers — Lyndsy Fonseca on Amanda Brainwashing Alex

“The cool thing [about this storyline] is that she may have messed with Nikita’s mind and she may not have,” the EP tells TVLine. “But the torture is that Nikita — and everyone — will be [questioning] all of her actions; is this Amanda’s doing or is this how Nikita would act? That alone is enough to drive someone to extremes.”

Take a peek at the spoilery pics below, then hit the comments: Do you think Amanda messed with Nikita’s mind?

Nikita Season 3 Spoilers

Nikita Season 3 Spoilers

TAGS: ,
GET MORE: Exclusive, First Look

1. Sid says:

Leave my Nikki alone Amanda!

2. Nicole says:

SO excited for this Friday’s episode! Nikita is always amazing but these last few episodes have had me on the edge of my seat & I can’t wait to see where they’ll go with this! Onwards to Season 4!!!

3. kavyn says:

You guys have really been dishing out the Nikita scoop these past few months. As a fan I really appreciate the recaps/scoop. I don’t think you guys had any scoop for Nikita last year lol (at least not as much as recently) :)

• Yeah, it’s great to see TVLine being so thoroughly behind Nikita and constantly posting scoops. Keep up the good work, guys, and thanks! :)

• Martoukian says:

I suspect it’s more a matter of the network and the show dishing out more of the good stuff than the site showing favoritism. Nikita is a fast, high-quality thriller with a hot cast telling exciting stories. All it really needs is attention.

• Kavyn says:

Actually I was pretty sure TVLine was only recapping the high-rated shows. Considering how low the ratings are for Nikita it’s nice to see it get some publicity from this website. I’d love to see occasional recaps of “bubble” shows (ie shows that are indecisive between renewal/cancellation) to help those shows out too.

Nikita is getting renewed though because of syndication.

4. Danielle says:

After reading this, I bet Amanda didn’t actually do anything to Nikita’s brain. I think she just tries to emotionally torture her some more. I think the problem with Amanda is that to her, killing Nikita would be too merciful, but anything else she can come up with isn’t satisfying enough. I don’t know what Amanda’s end game is, or what she hopes to accomplish. I am very curious to find out where she came from, though!

5. Teag says:

I don’t watch this show but I do love Melinda Clarke.

6. c0rinne says:

I am so tired of Amanda. If she’s not dead by the end of this season, I won’t watch next season (if it comes back). It’s always the same thing, different day with her. And not in a good way. She’s taken over the show.

7. deep says:

its high time Nikita killed Amanda, come on, this whole season has been about Amanda and her cunning evil plans and mind games.

8. Lisa says:

Please renew Nikita!! Awesome show amazing cast!!!

9. I really hope Amanda didnt messed up with Niki her brains.. I dont think so tbh..

10. Jason says:

Anyone not watching Nikita has no idea what they’re missing. In all seriousness. This show is friggin awesome.

11. Nerdbot says:

Holy crap! This episode looks amazing. However, I’m more concerned about the situation inside Division (I know Amanda will not kill Nikita or anything like that, so I’m not that worried about her) and what will happen when Sonya decides to pull the trigger (as we saw in some pictures posted by this very same site few days ago). I read what the next episode (Self-Destruct) will be about and it says something like “Berkhoff struggles with his own personal losses.” Will they kill Sonya or maybe she’ll get injured? She’s an interesting character even though we haven’t seen so much of her (compared to the rest of the characters), but I’d be sad if she dies, especially because of her relationship with Seymour.

12. scifisiren says:

I LOVE the Nikita/Amanda dynamic. The suspense is just over the top when they’re on-screen together.

13. Alan says:

thanks tvline for covering nikita so much, i dont see this fantastic show covered much else where on the internet so im glad someone is giving it the coverage it deserves.
    looks like this could get interesting. nikitas life is really falling to pieces around her, isnt it?

14. JC says:

I love how Amanda has become. She is a master manipulator I just wish that she leaves Nikita’s psyche alone because we need her to act as the moral compass of the show and also to kick some ass :)

15. Kahlan says:

no she did not mess with Nikita’s mind; she wanted to teach her a lesson, proving her she is right : Amanda told Nikita about her darkest secret so that Nikita will understand that everyone cant be saved. At the end, Owen interrupted Amanda, she did not finish with Nikita in fact; What was she going to do ? I guess we ll see by the end of season 3 !