Exclusive Nikita First Look: [Spoiler] Pays a Visit to Amanda's Brain-Warping Chair

Get More: Exclusive, First Look

Amanda and her evil brain-washing/warping/tinkering machine claim another victim in this Friday’s Nikita (The CW, 8/7c) — and we have your exclusive first look at the latest Division agent undergoing the procedure.

Turns out, it’s the typically tough-as-nails Nikita on the receiving end of Amanda’s latest devious act. But as showrunner Craig Silverstein warns, all may not be as it seems.

RELATED | Nikita Season 3 Spoilers — Lyndsy Fonseca on Amanda Brainwashing Alex

“The cool thing [about this storyline] is that she may have messed with Nikita’s mind and she may not have,” the EP tells TVLine. “But the torture is that Nikita — and everyone — will be [questioning] all of her actions; is this Amanda’s doing or is this how Nikita would act? That alone is enough to drive someone to extremes.”

Take a peek at the spoilery pics below, then hit the comments: Do you think Amanda messed with Nikita’s mind?

Nikita Season 3 Spoilers

Nikita Season 3 Spoilers

Tags: ,

Comments (23)

• Leave my Nikki alone Amanda!

Comment by Sid – April 16, 2013 08:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • SO excited for this Friday’s episode! Nikita is always amazing but these last few episodes have had me on the edge of my seat & I can’t wait to see where they’ll go with this! Onwards to Season 4!!!

Comment by Nicole – April 16, 2013 09:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You guys have really been dishing out the Nikita scoop these past few months. As a fan I really appreciate the recaps/scoop. I don’t think you guys had any scoop for Nikita last year lol (at least not as much as recently) :)

Comment by kavyn – April 16, 2013 09:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, it’s great to see TVLine being so thoroughly behind Nikita and constantly posting scoops. Keep up the good work, guys, and thanks! :)

Comment by Alex Forrest (@AlexForrest5) – April 17, 2013 05:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I suspect it’s more a matter of the network and the show dishing out more of the good stuff than the site showing favoritism. Nikita is a fast, high-quality thriller with a hot cast telling exciting stories. All it really needs is attention.

Comment by Martoukian – April 17, 2013 08:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Actually I was pretty sure TVLine was only recapping the high-rated shows. Considering how low the ratings are for Nikita it’s nice to see it get some publicity from this website. I’d love to see occasional recaps of “bubble” shows (ie shows that are indecisive between renewal/cancellation) to help those shows out too.

Nikita is getting renewed though because of syndication.

Comment by Kavyn – April 17, 2013 12:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • After reading this, I bet Amanda didn’t actually do anything to Nikita’s brain. I think she just tries to emotionally torture her some more. I think the problem with Amanda is that to her, killing Nikita would be too merciful, but anything else she can come up with isn’t satisfying enough. I don’t know what Amanda’s end game is, or what she hopes to accomplish. I am very curious to find out where she came from, though!

Comment by Danielle – April 16, 2013 09:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t watch this show but I do love Melinda Clarke.

Comment by Teag – April 16, 2013 10:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Reblogged this on AMCPress.

Comment by AMCPress – April 16, 2013 10:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am so tired of Amanda. If she’s not dead by the end of this season, I won’t watch next season (if it comes back). It’s always the same thing, different day with her. And not in a good way. She’s taken over the show.

Comment by c0rinne – April 16, 2013 11:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Don’t be an idiot. Every hero show needs a great villain, and Amanda is just that: AMAZING.

Comment by pantheralumguy – April 17, 2013 06:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree Corinne. I’m getting kind of tired of it. Would like to see her die in an epic battle in the finale and move onto something different next season.

Comment by Jenna – April 17, 2013 03:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • its high time Nikita killed Amanda, come on, this whole season has been about Amanda and her cunning evil plans and mind games.

Comment by deep – April 17, 2013 12:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please renew Nikita!! Awesome show amazing cast!!!

Comment by Lisa – April 17, 2013 02:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really hope Amanda didnt messed up with Niki her brains.. I dont think so tbh..

Comment by #Nikitaseason4 ♥ (@MaggieIsMyHero) – April 17, 2013 03:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Anyone not watching Nikita has no idea what they’re missing. In all seriousness. This show is friggin awesome.

Comment by Jason – April 17, 2013 06:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Holy crap! This episode looks amazing. However, I’m more concerned about the situation inside Division (I know Amanda will not kill Nikita or anything like that, so I’m not that worried about her) and what will happen when Sonya decides to pull the trigger (as we saw in some pictures posted by this very same site few days ago). I read what the next episode (Self-Destruct) will be about and it says something like “Berkhoff struggles with his own personal losses.” Will they kill Sonya or maybe she’ll get injured? She’s an interesting character even though we haven’t seen so much of her (compared to the rest of the characters), but I’d be sad if she dies, especially because of her relationship with Seymour.

Comment by Nerdbot – April 17, 2013 08:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I LOVE the Nikita/Amanda dynamic. The suspense is just over the top when they’re on-screen together.

Comment by scifisiren – April 17, 2013 08:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • thanks tvline for covering nikita so much, i dont see this fantastic show covered much else where on the internet so im glad someone is giving it the coverage it deserves.
    looks like this could get interesting. nikitas life is really falling to pieces around her, isnt it?

Comment by Alan – April 17, 2013 10:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love how Amanda has become. She is a master manipulator I just wish that she leaves Nikita’s psyche alone because we need her to act as the moral compass of the show and also to kick some ass :)

Comment by JC – April 17, 2013 09:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OMG!!!!

Comment by Nikita On Cw – April 18, 2013 05:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • no she did not mess with Nikita’s mind; she wanted to teach her a lesson, proving her she is right : Amanda told Nikita about her darkest secret so that Nikita will understand that everyone cant be saved. At the end, Owen interrupted Amanda, she did not finish with Nikita in fact; What was she going to do ? I guess we ll see by the end of season 3 !

Comment by Kahlan – April 20, 2013 09:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post