Exclusive Happy Endings First Look: The Third Kerkovich Sister Shows Up, Gets Hitched

Get More: Exclusive, First Look

Happy Endings gets a lot blonder when Stephanie March (Law & Order: SVU) guest stars as the third Kerkovich sibling in the Season 3 finale, and we’ve got an exclusive first look at Alex and Jane’s older sis Brooke, dressed in white for her big day.

RELATED | Happy Endings May Move to USA Network

Brooke’s arrival in the April 26 episode — for her nuptials with fiancé Elliot (played by Las Vegas‘ James Lesure) — sends Jane “into a tailspin,” executive producer David Caspe previously told TVLine. UPDATE: The episode has been moved to May 3.

“She out-Janes Jane,” added the EP. “When she’s around, Jane becomes Alex, but Alex stays the baby.”

Check out the sneak peek below, and then hit the comments with your thoughts.

Happy Endings Season 3 Spoilers Stephanie March as Jane and Alex's Sister

Comments (20)

• Has there always been a third sister?

Comment by James – April 16, 2013 10:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I dont believe so. While I love Stephanie March, I do hate when shows invent siblings mid-run.

Comment by Jake – April 16, 2013 10:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes i think they’ll discussed their other sister in previous episodes. So she’s not just invented mid-run.

Comment by K – April 16, 2013 10:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love all the season finales are wedding episodes… lol

Comment by Hipper – April 16, 2013 11:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So are they just going to have a wedding in every season finale?

Comment by dude – April 16, 2013 11:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The show started with a wedding, so why not?

Comment by Cherry – April 16, 2013 11:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No, they have never talked about a third sister before. Not even when they had an episode centered around Alex and Jane’s Dad’s anniversary of his mattress store.
    It’s a little annoying that they would do that but I’m interested in seeing Jane be “out-Janed” it should be a fun episode, too bad it’s such an underrated show.

Comment by AJ – April 16, 2013 12:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They never specifically mentioned a sister, but they never said there wasn’t a third Kerkovich either.

Comment by Mike – April 16, 2013 12:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I feel like they HAVE casually mentioned a sister before. I couldn’t recall an exact episode right now, but Infeel like it’s been understood that Jane wasn’t the oldest. This doesn’t feel like “new” news to me, but maybe I’m wrong..

Comment by twilight123 – April 16, 2013 02:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It has been off-handedly mentioned. People act like this is a big surprise. I think this may turn out to be the funniest episode of the series.

Comment by Rebecca – April 16, 2013 12:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • And a perfect series finale ;)
      (seriously though, this show sucks)

Comment by Father Time – April 16, 2013 01:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Wow, cold father time. Never will understand when people read and post comments about shows of which they are not a fan. Personally love Happy Endings and every interaction between these hilarious characters. Also love Stephanie March in a comedic role.

Comment by schu – April 16, 2013 02:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Father Time, you’re probably too old to get any of the jokes of Happy Endings. Go back to watching shows on CBS.

Comment by Hello – April 16, 2013 03:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • HEY!! Big Bang and Hawaii 5-0 are on CBS!!

Comment by CBS has shows for young people too – April 17, 2013 10:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love the show’s three-year tradition of having a wedding to end each season. So far, the weddings have also all been for characters we’ve either never met before or didn’t know were in a serious relationship.

Comment by Adam – April 16, 2013 06:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sometimes I love this show and sometimes it’s just meh. If it comes back I will watch it, but if it doesn’t, I won’t be crushed.

Comment by Mel – April 17, 2013 07:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I feel like the 3rd sister is coming out of nowhere. But it seems like Alex and Jane might not like her very much or something, so that might be why they never mentioned her. But the show doesn’t have complete continuity. Sometimes they act like Alex and Dave have been together forever, and sometimes they say that they didn’t get together until after college. And I find it hard to believe that Jane would really be a punk with pink hair in college. She seems too uptight for that. But it’s still hilarious!!

Comment by Mikael – April 17, 2013 12:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can’t wait! I love Happy Endings and I would be extremely sad if it gets cancelled. Jane and Brad are my two favorite peope on the show.

Comment by Heather – April 18, 2013 10:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • “Jane and Brad are my two favorite people.” Ugh spelling error, my bad.

Comment by Heather – April 18, 2013 10:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post