Exclusive

Exclusive Happy Endings First Look: The Third Kerkovich Sister Shows Up, Gets Hitched

Happy Endings gets a lot blonder when Stephanie March (Law & Order: SVU) guest stars as the third Kerkovich sibling in the Season 3 finale, and we’ve got an exclusive first look at Alex and Jane’s older sis Brooke, dressed in white for her big day.

RELATED | Happy Endings May Move to USA Network

Brooke’s arrival in the April 26 episode — for her nuptials with fiancé Elliot (played by Las Vegas‘ James Lesure) — sends Jane “into a tailspin,” executive producer David Caspe previously told TVLine. UPDATE: The episode has been moved to May 3.

“She out-Janes Jane,” added the EP. “When she’s around, Jane becomes Alex, but Alex stays the baby.”

Check out the sneak peek below, and then hit the comments with your thoughts.

Happy Endings Season 3 Spoilers Stephanie March as Jane and Alex's Sister

1. James says:

Has there always been a third sister?

2. Jake says:

I dont believe so. While I love Stephanie March, I do hate when shows invent siblings mid-run.

3. K says:

Yes i think they’ll discussed their other sister in previous episodes. So she’s not just invented mid-run.

4. Hipper says:

I love all the season finales are wedding episodes… lol

5. dude says:

So are they just going to have a wedding in every season finale?

6. AJ says:

No, they have never talked about a third sister before. Not even when they had an episode centered around Alex and Jane’s Dad’s anniversary of his mattress store.
    It’s a little annoying that they would do that but I’m interested in seeing Jane be “out-Janed” it should be a fun episode, too bad it’s such an underrated show.

• Mike says:

They never specifically mentioned a sister, but they never said there wasn’t a third Kerkovich either.

• twilight123 says:

I feel like they HAVE casually mentioned a sister before. I couldn’t recall an exact episode right now, but Infeel like it’s been understood that Jane wasn’t the oldest. This doesn’t feel like “new” news to me, but maybe I’m wrong..

7. Rebecca says:

It has been off-handedly mentioned. People act like this is a big surprise. I think this may turn out to be the funniest episode of the series.

• Father Time says:

And a perfect series finale ;)
      (seriously though, this show sucks)

• schu says:

Wow, cold father time. Never will understand when people read and post comments about shows of which they are not a fan. Personally love Happy Endings and every interaction between these hilarious characters. Also love Stephanie March in a comedic role.

• Hello says:

Father Time, you’re probably too old to get any of the jokes of Happy Endings. Go back to watching shows on CBS.

8. Adam says:

I love the show’s three-year tradition of having a wedding to end each season. So far, the weddings have also all been for characters we’ve either never met before or didn’t know were in a serious relationship.

9. Mel says:

Sometimes I love this show and sometimes it’s just meh. If it comes back I will watch it, but if it doesn’t, I won’t be crushed.

10. Mikael says:

I feel like the 3rd sister is coming out of nowhere. But it seems like Alex and Jane might not like her very much or something, so that might be why they never mentioned her. But the show doesn’t have complete continuity. Sometimes they act like Alex and Dave have been together forever, and sometimes they say that they didn’t get together until after college. And I find it hard to believe that Jane would really be a punk with pink hair in college. She seems too uptight for that. But it’s still hilarious!!

11. Heather says:

I can’t wait! I love Happy Endings and I would be extremely sad if it gets cancelled. Jane and Brad are my two favorite peope on the show.