Blackouts! Lottery Wins! Weddings! 10 May Sweeps Spoilers for Glee, Bones, New Girl & More

glee rachel funny girl broadway finaleFox is the latest network to rev up its May Sweeps hype machine by releasing a veritable treasure trove of season-ending spoilers for Glee, Bones, New Girl, etc.

Knowing how crunched for time you all are, we combed through all 658 loglines to find the 10 juiciest morsels, all of which are conveniently repurposed below.

RELATED | May Sweeps Scorecard: Deaths, Weddings, Births and More!

Bones | The April 29 finale finds Brennan “evaluating her relationship with Booth as signs begin to point to him as a potential target of Pelant’s.”

New Girl | 24‘s Mary Lynn Rajskub guest stars in the May 7 episode, which finds Jess being offered a “big new job” and also marks the return of her dad (played by Rob Reiner).

New Girl | In the May 14 finale, “Jess and Nick [make] a decision about their relationship. Meanwhile, Schmidt schemes with a typically overenthusiastic Winston to sabotage [Cece’s] nuptials, although a shocking announcement may be bigger than anything he plans.” Hmmm… shocking announcement?

The Mindy Project | When Mindy decides to go to Haiti on a volunteer mission with Casey in the May 14 finale, Danny and his ex-wife, Christina (Chloe Sevigny), “throw a party for them that they will never forget.”

RELATED | CBS ‘Spoils’ 18 Season Finales, Including How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, NCIS and More

Glee | McKinley loses power in the April 25 episode, prompting Will and Finn to “lead the students in an unplugged session.”

Glee | Katey Sagal debuts as Artie’s mom on… May 2!

Glee | New Directions travel to Regionals in the May 9 finale, “but the competition gets tough when they go head-to-head with the Hoosierdaddies and lead singer Frida Romero (American Idol‘s Jessica Sanchez). Meanwhile, Rachel finds out if she gets the callback for Funny Girl on Broadway.” Oh, and there’s also this.

The Simpsons | Homer, Moe, Lenny and Carl hit the lottery in the first part of the show’s May 19 finale, but when “Carl takes off to Iceland – his homeland – with all the winnings, the guys embark on a Nordic adventure to rescue the cash.”

The Simpsons | On part two of the May 19 finale, the Simpsons board the wrong ride at ‘Dizzneeland’ and are “transported through the galaxy to Kang and Kodos’ home planet, where the inhabitants try to eat Homer in a giant fondue.”

Family Guy | In part one of the the May 19 finale, “Stewie and Brian use Stewie’s time machine to go to Las Vegas for a Bette Midler concert, but chaos ensues when the machine malfunctions and creates alt-versions of the pair: a ‘lucky’ version and an ‘unlucky’ one.”

1. Sam says:

ben and kate saturdays at midnight?

dang Fox. that’s cold.

2. John says:

So i guess Cece is pregnant?

3. MSQueen says:

New Girl….I hope CeCe is pregnant with a Baby Schmidt!!!

4. Monica242 says:

Cece’s totally pregnant from her one night with Schmidt.

5. Luz says:

New Girl’s big announcement: Cece is pregnant, probably with Schmidt child. I mean they had sex in the episode “Table 34″ and then nothing happened. And so far, she and Shvrag (whatever, I don’t know his name) haven’t had sex.

6. Balaji K says:

Ben and Kate episodes are encore and not the remaining unaired episodes.

• Balaji K says:

To add to my post, these are the 4 episodes that will air:
      “Guitar Face” (Ep. 9)
      “The Trip” (Ep. 10)
      “The B-Squad” (Ep. 11)
      “Girl Problems” (Ep. 12)

7. CultureVulture says:

Excited for New Girl & Glee spoilers (can’t believe they’re finale-ing the show this year BEFORE Nationals!), but that news about Ben and Kate is just so damn sucky. Nate Faxton is an OSCAR winner people!

8. Martin says:

According to descriptions of the episodes i read on another site, The midnight Ben And Kate episodes are actually repeats.

9. Esaul says:

I’m sad about Ben & Kate. It was such a good show. Better than the Mindy Project, at least I think. Smart decision to cancel B&K though. :\

10. Jessica says:

Well, New Girl’s big announcement is probably Cece’s pregnancy.. But not sure about Bones. I mean the word of “evaluating” could go either way. Hope they are not the blind item. Love them as much as Caskett

11. Jared says:

Saturdays at midnight..LMAO!..Fox..why even bother??

12. Megan says:

If they break up Bones and Booth I’m going to be so mad!! I sincerely hope Hart Hanson would not be that dumb!

• Guest says:

1) Hart Hanson is that dumb.
      2) Perhaps this is the giveaway for the spoiler way back that a prominent TV couple would break up. Not out of Bones territory, considering the (usually crummy) twists Hanson employs.

• Stephen says:

Way back their was the blind item spoiler that a favorite TV couple was going to split. Bones seems to be it! Bones will spilt them to save Booth, then they will come back together early season 9. It fits the description perfectly. It fits the show, they have had them both go their separate ways to reunite with Booth having a GF, they had them unite with a child, they had Bones run, now they will have Booth run.

• suzi says:

Isn’t it possible that the thought of losing him makes her realize how much she loves him, and perhaps the marriage proposal from her finally comes?

• Bob says:

Hey, suzi, finally someone who thinks from a “glass half full” perspective. Congrats, you’ll go far in life. :-)

• elr says:

I totally agree with you. And I am very tired of Pelant. He is in a few episodes at the beginning of the season and nothing until the finale. Why does the finale have to center around him? I can only hope that they catch and kill him this time around so we can be done with this character. Worse villain ever….

13. Smiletime says:

Re Bones it says evaluating not re-evaluating. Big difference, and put together with the marriage question getting really messy in the finale and………….

14. Ben and Kate isn’t showing the new episodes. The press release said that they were all going to be “encore episodes.” So, we get reruns of a cancelled show at midnight on Saturdays.

15. Alia says:

Does the fact that Glee is ending with Regionals mean that the Glee seniors should be removed from the graduations section of the May Sweeps Scorecard?

16. James says:

I agree Cece is pregnant with Schmidt’s child Schmidt jr is a scary thought, but would be pretty funny trying to see him navigate it with Cece. Bones is curious I wonder what will happen to Booth.

17. Javi says:

I think Cece pregnant would be too obvious… So my guess? It has to be about Shivrang’s ex (played by Taylor ) Swift. I think she’s the pregnant one…

• Lecholls says:

I agree with this. Cece already had a pregnancy scare storyline with Schmidt last season.

• Lime says:

That’s what I was thinking! The drama will be Shivrang’s, not Cece’s. My question is, will Tay show up VISIBLY pregnant, or not?

18. Mel says:

like everyone else, i can guess sth about New Girl but have no idea about Bones. I’m really excited about the season finale now.

19. Becca says:

So if Glee is finishing with Regionals, does that mean they are not going to win?

• LMM says:

it means glee is being dumb again and will be extending the school year into next season. Something they should have done last year to keep the cast people actually cared about.

20. sam says:

thanks for posting

21. dude says:

Ben and Kate was one of the better shows in a while couldnt get into Mindy i found it dull like Whitney

22. ggny says:

I was hoping Merritt Wever would stick around as Schmidt love interest since i think Cece treated him like crap after he told her he wanted to be with her. Elizabeth had Schmidt showing a new side and i liked that

23. Drizz says:

I miss Ben and Kate. Fox, you suck. Mindy is a boring turd.

24. nick1372 says:

The press release (found at TV by the Numbers) says the Ben & Kates are all repeats.

25. DavidSask says:

Fox has better things to air in prime time on Saturdays than Ben and Kate?

26. Kat says:

Yeah I’m also guessing Cece will realize she’s pregnant with Schmidt’s baby since we know she won’t have slept with her fiance before the wedding. I love me some Schmidt, but I will say the fiance has been growing on me. And I thought Merritt Weaver was a refreshing change for Schmidt as someone who clearly cares about him, but also knows how to make him wake up about how he treats people sometime. Because as much as Cece complains about Schmidt, it doesn’t really track since he totally wanted to be with her and was willing to have kids now, etc. and she rejected him. He was also always WAY more into their relationship than her. So I just don’t really get her whole, you were never a relationship guy or serious about me, when really that was her. Honestly, she just doesn’t seem ready for any of this. But I think her and Schmidt with a kid would definitely be interesting to see where that goes, especially if they don’t get back together right away but agree to raise the kid together. Mostly though, I’m just ready to see Nick and Jess give it a go already! They are the couple I adore because they’re hilarious together, have fantastic chemistry and clearly care about one another no matter what.

27. Ben says:

I’ll DVR the remaining episodes of Ben and Kate no matter when they air.

28. mels says:

Na i dont thnk cece is pregnant especially with that ex girlfriend of schimdts coming back
    it will probablly be something relating to shivrang
    also jess and nick ughh they are starting to frustrate me after that first date episode i hope the writers do the couples justice

29. Bob says:

“Ben and Kate | This isn’t technically a spoiler, but it’s worth noting that the ill-fated rookie sitcom’s remaining episodes will get burned off Saturdays at (gulp) midnight beginning April 27.”

According to all the scheduling information, they’re reruns so far. Do you know if this will eventually lead into unaired episodes over the summer?

30. Thejesscen says:

Of course Rachel gets a callback. *rolls eyes*

31. Your style is very unique compared to other people I have read
    stuff from. Thank you for posting when you have the opportunity,
    Guess I will just book mark this web site.