Glee Shocker: Someone's About to Propose!

GleeSeason4ProposalOne-half of Glee‘s many fan-favorite twosomes is planning to pop the question in the Fox dramedy’s Season 4 finale — and it’s probably not who you think! (Warning: Read on to be spoiled.)

After a year filled with cheating, pining, missing and slight rekindling, Blaine has decided to bring “Klaine” back together by proposing to his longtime love Kurt, TVLine has confirmed.

RELATED | May Sweeps Scorecard: Deaths, Weddings, Births and More!

As first reported by E! Online, the major romantic gesture will go down in the May 9 season ender, which finds Darren Criss‘ alter ego encountering — and deeply bonding with — a happily committed lesbian couple (played by The Patty Duke Show‘s Patty Duke and Family TiesMeredith Baxter) at the jewelry store.

Duke and Baxter, meanwhile, are already slated to return as recurring players in Glee‘s yet-to-be-greenlit fifth season.

So, Gleeks, what say you? Are you hoping for a Klaine engagement? Would a regular ol’ reunion between the two be just as good? Vote and then hit the comments!

TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: Casting News, Finales, Spoilers

1. Lisa says:

Umm….Maybe they should live in the same city and start dating again first?

2. Cherry says:

This is so ridiculous.
    I don’t know why the writers are trying to force Klaine on us. Why does Kurt have to be with his highschool boyfriend forever? It’s rare if a relationship lasts outside of high school.

I say let Kurt be single for a while.
    This ‘engagement’ storlyine is just recycling Finn and Rachel, it’s just terrible writing.

• bye says:

it’s rare, but it does happen and it’s a television show. and finn and rachel’s engagement fell apart, so.

3. BigAdam says:

Ridiculous choice.
    Please, tell me Kurt will say no.

4. Sean C. says:

Oh good, the show’s actual lesbian main character certainly doesn’t need to interact with other lesbians; I’m sure when she was struggling with her own feelings for another girl, being outed to the entire country, trying to figure out how to pursue her future, that kind of advice would have been entirely unhelpful (she doesn’t need to talk with her supposed girlfriend about any of that either, of course). But now that the gay boys need relationship advice, here’s a lesbian couple to give them pearls of wisdom, in addition to the kaleidoscope of other gay males they’ve interacted with.

5. roxy says:

this is so stupid. I hate glee and I hate klaine.

6. Maxime says:

I feel the concept of teen mariage is way to persistent in the show!!!

7. Alex says:

god I hate Klaine. Darren criss is one of the reasons this show sucks, and it’s all about him. So now we have to forgive 1. a guy that forced himself on Kurt in 3×04 2. he CHEATED ON KURT a season after publicly embarrassing Kurt for talking to chandler 3. sleeping with Kurt at the wemma wedding, then realizing he likes Sam and getting episodes devoted to that storyline.

yeah okay, this proposal better get a big ol no from Kurt.

• Pam says:

Bless you and your logic. Sadly, Glee is no place for logic.

• Alex says:

There’s no way Kurt will say no.
      And Darren Criss is one of the few reasons this show is surviving. The others are Chris Colfer, Naya Rivera, Lea Michele, musical numbers, and a hot cast.

8. Rikke says:

All I can think is: Already? – I thought that this was going to happen some day, but not so soon. I’m really worried that this season will be the last because they seem to be writing story lines that I did not expect to see until the very end of the show, e.g. (SPOILER ALERT!) Rachel singing “Don’t Stop Believing” again, and then this proposal, of course… Not to mention that in real life Cory Monteith is in rehab, Heather Morris is pregnant, and the show is still not renewed – and The Glee Project seems to be canceled, for that matter. Not good signs, I think.
    Another thing that I really want to address is: Why are the writers forgetting the minor characters like Joe and Sugar? They can’t keep blaming the Asian bird flu… And I really miss them, especially Joe. I know Vanessa Lengies is working on some other TV show, but I cannot find a good reason for them to write out Samuel Larsen’s character… – I’m sorry for this being so out of topic, but I haven’t found the right outlet and I think I really needed to give vent to my frustration. ;)

9. Terry says:

Well, the one silver lining of this awful mess is we get to see Blarren flail his way through another dramatic scene. I honestly don’t know how he is going to be able to top himself this time. It seems like he has been getting progressively worse and worse(and he started out EXTREMELY bad at it) at his “craft”. Maybe he’ll finally go all out and accomplish the previously unheard of unintentional full-retard. It should be hilarity personified.

10. laura says:

what a terrible idea and it makes no sense even for glee. Blaine and Kurt were both moving on and they haven’t even sorted out any of their problems. this is so ridiculous.

11. Jen says:

First of all, the original article says Blaine *wants* to propose, as in he goes to the store to look at rings – I am sure there is more to the story. Maybe he doesn’t actually go through with it, maybe it’s just a promise ring, maybe they have a really long engagement… can we just watch the story play out? And secondly, Blaine was not in love with Sam – he had a crush on him. Why is it that Rachel can date/sleep/be in love with Brody, and not a single person questions her love for Finn? Why is it that Brittany can date/sleep/be in love with Sam, and not a single person questions her love for Santana? But Blaine can’t find anyone else attractive, can’t have a crush, can’t date – I am so sick of these righteous Kurt stans (aka Blaine haters) twisting everything so terribly to suit your own ridiculous notions.

• Cara says:

Maybe because Rachel didn’t sleep with someone else while still with Finn. They broke up and she and Brody got together months later. You don’t sleep with someone else when you really love someone.

• Em says:

Rachel cheated on Finn with Puck in season 2 to deliberately hurt Finn and would have had sex with him but Puck stopped it out of loyalty to Finn. So that’s a pretty bad argument.

• Em says:

Thank you! Blaine haters are the most ridiculous people in this fandom.

• Mike says:

Perhaps because his ‘innocent’ crush has come after he purposely met up with and had sex with a guy he had befriended on facebook, whilst he was still in a long term committed relationship with the guy he proclaimed to be his soul mate and love of his life. He cheats, proclaims to be eternally sorry and that he wants to earn Kurt’s trust back and then crushes on another man. What made the crush even less innocent was that he actually asked, with hope, if Sam had feelings for him and also pointedly sang a love song to Sam and after tried to say he was singing it for Kurt. That excuse alone showed that Blaine knew it was not an ‘innocent’ crush.

Blaine has done nothing to show Kurt that he could ever trust him not to cheat if he ever took him back. We all are attracted to others from time to time, but you do not jump on opportunities to try and make that crush become more than that, and that is what Blaine did. It showed that had Sam admitted to having feelings for Blaine when Blaine asked, Blaine would have jumped at the chance to sleep with Sam.

Blaine has a lot of growing up to do.

12. Pam says:

I think it’s kind of tasteless to propose to someone who already has a boyfriend. Maybe I’m just old-fashioned like that.

13. ThirstyKlainer12 says:

I don’t care if Klaine become engaged and get married or whatever. I just want them back together and since I know Glee’s terrible writing, and I know we’ll never actually get well-developed build-up to this happening, I’m taking this out-of-nowhere proposal (though Blaine deciding to propose is not out-of-nowhere) and celebrating. Give me all the Klaine love! They’re the only reasons I watch the show anymore. But I am shocked that Glee is actually having more lesbians on the show; Glee and women that are mentoring men is actually quite revolutionary for the show.

14. Ian says:

Where is the choice ‘FU*KING NO’ in the poll?

15. alex says:

why would a 18 and 19 year boys in a on and off relationship who in the past 6 months have had crushes and been in love with other people get married? They don’t even love each other that much. Why any shipper would want them to get married instead of seeing them working on their problems and not wanting to be with third parties.

• CK says:

Um, because it’s Glee? They are older than Finchel when thy got engaged, and the writers are never going to show them working out their problems and building up their relationship again because everything on this show is rushed and terribly witten. And idk what makes you think they don’t love each other, since the one thing they have made clear all season is that they DO love each other and that Kurt wants Blaine in his life. Like, it’s always been obvious they’d end up together, this is just the OTT nonsensical Glee way of making that happen.

16. michelle says:

if kurt wants to marry a cheater, then let him

• Megan says:

And I’m assuming you ship Kadam. So, you like Adam. And most likely want them to get married. So, I get to say this “if Adam wants to marry a cheater, then let him.”

• Susie says:

Except for the fact that Kurt is not a cheater. Adam and Kurt had only been kinda dating and had only been out on a coffee date. Nothing more in canon. They were not in an exclusive relationship. Stop clutching at straws.
        It just makes you look like an idiot.

• EternityIs21 says:

Explain that to the rest of your fandom.
          They still aren’t exclusively dating. We have no proof of them ever being more than friends. Just that they watched a movie together (which at the time Kurt was fantasizing about Blaine) and later Adam wants them to find a movie that they can connect with. Kurt says in that scene that “he desperately wants to be over” Blaine. He wants to be, but he isn’t. Doesn’t sound like he’s even ready to be in a committed relationship with another person to me.

• EternityIs21 says:

And may I point out that the only exclusive relationship Kurt has had since the break-up in canon was a pillow.

17. DCL33 says:

LOL didnt Blaine just admit to have a crush on Sam couple of episodes ago? So now he is gonna propose to Kurt? What the hell do the writers and producers smoke and can they please share with the rest of us, cause they are stoned out of their minds lol

18. Mel says:

This is so hypocritical. And it is also a recycled storyline. Love to know how something that was so unpopular a year ago with another couple is completely fine now.

19. Julie says:

How about the writers stop recycling storylines and follow through with FINCHEL’S engagement or even WEMMA’S engagement before they make ANOTHER couple get engaged? Klaine haven’t been together all season, Kurt is still upset about Blaine cheating, Adam is in the picture, Blaine was in love with Sam – it’s all happening fast, and the writers are just going to throw away this storyline just like they did with Finchel’s engagement and Wemma’s wedding. So stupid. Not looking forward to this at all.

20. Cara says:

The Klaine fandom is full of HYPOCRITES. Remember when everyone thought it was so ridiculous for Finn and Rachel to get engaged because they’re so young? But now that it’s Klaine, it’s all just fine and dandy. What a joke. Klainers have had it so easy compared to Finchel and Brittana fans, and now, of course, the finale will give them something else.

• Em says:

It’s not because Finchel was young. It’s because Finn proposed and Rachel accepted out of fear for the future and insecurity. It’s because they had no compatible life goals or values and Finn was just going to be Rachel’s shadow with no dreams of his own. Kurt and Blaine on the other hand both have dreams and goals that are compatible. They both want New York and performing careers for themselves and no one will be holding the other’s purse on the red carpet. Even Kurt who objected to Finchel getting married never brought up their age as the problem!

21. queezra says:

It is hard to believe this is going to happen. I’m kind of critical to the entire relationship they have. I do think, as friends, they can build a healthy relationship, but as boyfriends– I don’t think so.

There are issues of sexual abuse (Blaine’s r*pe attempt on Kurt in the backseat of a car), then further that he made Kurt apologise for not being ready (and eventually, in my eyes, made Kurt give into him in a form of apology and give his virginity to him). He also has a history of turning a blind eye to insults towards Kurt, such effemiphobic slurs and otherwise body-critical. He has a history of making Kurt apologise for “cheating” (receiving texts from a random guy as a substitute to Blaine’s pulling away, and while this is wrong, I would not call it cheating unless Kurt tried to get a something from it other than boosting his esteem). Few months later Blaine encouraged/forced Kurt to move to NYC, knowing this would be a blow to their relationship, and eventually cheated on Kurt with a random guy from Facebook. But suddenly, afterwards, he had money to go to NYC to tell Kurt this? And he blamed Kurt for, what did he say again, “not being there”? While it isn’t that hard to send a text now and then, asking how Blaine’s day’s been, it is hardly Kurt’s fault for trying to keep a job.

Blaine is clingy after the break-up, but later moves on to crush on Sam, who is also someone Kurt, coincidentally, also has been crushing on. While there is no wrong crushing on someone, I hardly think Klaine is ready to get back together and definitely not ready of getting married.

Glee does a good job portraying Klaine in good light, but they are hardly healthy together as boyfriends. I daresay Adam has done a good job making Kurt feel good, but the writers seem adamant on keeping Kurt to love Blaine and vice versa, and thus Kurt has it hard on letting go of Blaine. But I hardly think that you would approve a marriage between people in such a relationship if your friend had been in Kurt’s position.

• Em says:

Blaine didn’t try to rape Kurt stop being ridiculous. And he certainly didn’t make Kurt apologize for anything! He was usually not around when Kurt was being insulted by Seb and he took a slushy for him to protect him. He accused Kurt of cheating because to some people, sexy texting with another guy is cheating, but they worked it out and Blaine was even the one to say “I’m sorry” in that situation. Saying he forced Kurt to go to New York what are you smoking?! Did Burt force him too??
      The cheating was ooc. And anyway Blaine took full responsibility and apologized a million times.
      Adam is literally there to pay Kurt a couple compliments and provide another option so we can see that the one Kurt truly loves and wants is Blaine. That’s how TV rebounds work.

• Megan says:

“While it isn’t that hard to send a text now and then, asking how Blaine’s day’s been, it is hardly Kurt’s fault for trying to keep a job” And how about the Skype date? When all Kurt talked about was himself? Or the phone call where Kurt hung up to listen to gossip? That isn’t “trying to keep a job” that’s been self-absorbed..

• luce says:

it’s amazing how klainers choose to ignore the attempted rape just because “blainers was drunk!!!!!” it’s completely unacceptable.

• Alex says:

Him being drunk or not has nothing to do with it. The fact is that Kurt said stop and Blaine did. And Kurt sat on top of Blaine while Blaine talked to him. And then when Kurt got angry, he got up off of Blaine and left the car and Blaine did nothing to stop him. He did not try to rape Kurt and it’s amazing how Blaine haters try to claim he did just because they’re bitter.

22. Em says:

I just want a Klaine reunion, but I won’t say no to an engagement so long as they are happy and together! Love them so much <3

23. Jamie says:

I love them together!

24. Dany says:

I so hope that Blaine doesn’t go through with it, or that Kurt says no. Kurt is a good character when he’s not with Blaine. Darren Criss has single handedly ruined what Glee was. The less I see of him the better. Overrated.

• Em says:

“Darren Criss has single handedly ruined what Glee was.” What a stupid thing to say.

• unbelievable says:

It’s the truth, though.

• bayth says:

I’ll have to agree with that. Since Criss has joined the show it has become “Blee”.

• luce says:

um it’s no lie. ratings and sales have been drastically down since glee turned into blee.

• Sara says:

I’d say the boring noobies and the fact that most of the original cast is gone is what’s making Glee lose ratings.

• Alex says:

Correlation is not causation. The real culprit is the bad writing and the fact that half the beloved cast has been replaced by new people unfortunately playing very boring characters that belong on the CW.

• Gia says:

Kurt is a good character when he’s not with Blaine?? Seriously?? Because when he’s with Blaine he’s happy and smiling and cheerful and confident. And since they broke up, he’s done nothing but mope around dressed in dull colors and order boyfriend pillows online and resort to ambien in order to sleep. Yeah, he’s CLEARLY better off without Blaine. Jfc you Blaine haters, I swear.

• OMFG says:

OMG!!!! The reason why Kurt has done nothing but mope around in dull colors and order BF pillows and use Ambien to sleep WAS BECAUSE BLAINE CHEATED AND SUBSEQUENTLY BETRAYED KURT’S TRUST AND HURT HIM TO HIS VERY CORE!!!!! Blaine was the one who caused it all!!!!!!

So Yes, CLEARLY Kurt is better off without Blaine. JFC You BLAINE lovers, I swear!!!!!

• bayth says:

And when Kurt met Adam – I’ve never seen Kurt so happy and he was finally getting well deserved compliments. (That Kurt had to be MADE to accept – because Blaine has ALWAYS been shown as better than Kurt on the show.)

• Alex says:

I’ve seen Kurt plenty happier than that. Besides, Adam is just a prop to show Kurt he has other options, but he will choose Blaine because he loves him and that is who makes him happiest (when they are together). Kurt’s happiest episode this season was I Do, in which he spent the whole time with Blaine.

• Courtney says:

Actually the REAL reason is that they’ve both been written poorly as of late. They were best written in season 2. Season 3 was hit and miss for me.

25. Judy says:

Both Kurt and Blaine are so much more likable when they’re APART. Making Blaine propose out of the blue is such a dumb decision. Season 4 has cut my Glee love in at least half. It’s terrible.

26. Amy says:

First off no I dont think they should get engaged jeez they should just freaking get together and be happy for a while before they get married and also more new characters recurring or not thats insane!

27. SayNoKurt says:

I don’t want them to get back together at all. Kurt deserves to be loved and cherished by someone who doesn’t cheat on him and doesn’t fall in love with other people the moment he’s not there.

28. Mandy says:

At last, definitely. I’ve been waiting for this for ages and engaged, boyfriends, whatever they end up as after the proposal– I’m all for it as long as they’re together. It’s been Hell since the break up and I just want them back in others arms where they belong, thanks. The best couple on the show, hands down. I’ll end my statement there.

29. Aaron says:

if the proposal did happen, I hope Kurt saids no because he would be a hypocrite if he saids yes. Kurt was against Finn/Rachel being engaged. Nice job on the writing because I believe Kurt/Blaine and Brittany/Santana will be together. Oh wait, didn’t Blaine sing a song in Guilty Pleasure to Sam, Brittany is with Sam and Santana is happily in NY. Yeah sure.

• CK says:

Kurt was against Finchel’s engagement because he didn’t want Rachel throwing away her dreams of going to NYADA, and he thought Finn should focus on figuring out what he wanted to do with his life instead of just marrying Rachel because he thought she was he only thing he had. Kurt an Blaine talked about getting married when they were together so obviously he’s not totally against the idea.

30. Jon says:

A high school romance should remain just that, a “high school” romance. Each should begin dating other people as they grow older.

31. Dany says:

I don’t care if it’s bad writing this is glee we’re talking about people! The writing is never good! But if I get happy Kurt and Blaine together again planning their wedding and some awesome gay women on the show to boot I am all for this! This show needs lighter story lines and happiness and comedy again.

32. P says:

The spoiler is worded very carefully if you actually read the original article. Blaine is going to CONSIDER proposing. My guess is he’s not actually going to. He’ll probably buy the ring and then it will be left as a cliffhanger whether or not he actually goes through with it. Klaine is not going to get engaged this season. There’s probably going to be a lot of talk about it and Blaine will probably ask Burt for permission but I don’t think he’ll actually go through with it yet.

• OMFG says:

OK Leaving aside the fact that I think it an appalling idea that these two get engaged when they haven’t even talked through their problems, WHY THE HELL WOULD BLAINE ASK BURT’S PERMISSION?

Firstly, Kurt does not belong to anyone but himself. The only ‘permission’ that Blaine needs is for KURT to say yes, (Which He had better not do I add).

Secondly, the tradition of asking a father’s permission is an extremely old and quite frankly sexist tradition, when it was considered that Father’s ‘owned’ their daughters.

Thirdly, much as it is NOT derogatory to be a woman, this constant putting of Kurt in the ‘woman’s’ position in the Klaine relationship is extremely offensive. Kurt is a man, as is Blaine. Traditionally no woman ever had to ask a Man’s father for permission to marry. Are you saying that Kurt should also ask Blaine’s father for permission to marry Blaine? because that is the only way that your comment of getting Blaine to ask Burt’s permission becomes less offensive.

• Preach says:

I agree with EVERYTHING in this comment!

• Lea H. says:

I don’t think Blaine asking for Burt’s permission to marry Kurt makes Kurt the “woman” in the relationship. It’s the fact that Blaine is the one proposing. If Kurt was the one proposing, then he would be the one asking. And, I don’t believe it’s antiquated or sexist to ask parents approval, it’s more out of respect for future in-laws.

33. EternityIs21 says:

I don’t even care what the answer is, or if Blaine actually doe propose. I just want my boys back together and that looks like a really awesome possibility.

I think it’s really crappy that people are hating on Klainers though. Let them be excited. Let them riot. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for the fandom, let us have our fun.

34. Kaitlyn Dillon says:

Dear haters, stop being jealous because our ship is endgame. Thank you Ryan, for this, for everything.

35. Lena says:

Where’s the “Hell, NO!” option?

36. THIS IS ALL WE EVER WANTED IM SO HAPPY I COULD DIE

37. Miranda says:

I don’t think this proposal makes sense. This proposal is blatant fan-pandering towards a small fanbase, who do not make up the general audience. I’m absolutely sick of this whole show being about Blaine, and the new kids, with NY being sprinkled in every few episodes. In case if people forgot, Blaine cheated on Kurt, and blamed it on Kurt, because he was lonely! Blaine is absolutely delusional if he thinks that Kurt would even accept his proposal. Kurt told Adam that he was trying to get over Blaine. I hope Kurt says no, because he deserves his chance to shine, and Blaine just holds him back, and this development would hold him back even more.

• Sally says:

Small fanbase? Huh? I think the 80,000 votes that Klaine got in EW’s ‘Greatest TV Couple of All Time’ (which they won, by the by) tells a different tale. It is the Kadam fans who are delusional. They have created an entire relationship in their heads, based on nothing more than 7.2 minutes of screen time, and all because you hate Blaine. Klaine is well-liked by the GA and by the media alike.

• Miranda says:

I know about that, believe me. Alsol, we all know that there aren’t 80,000 Klainers who voted. People used other methods to boost up the numbers. Also, the Glee Facebook page promoted the poll, and so did the twitter page. Now, on the glee wikipedia, look at the statistics on ratings after original song in season 2? Did you notice a SIGNIFICANT drop on the ratings, 11.15 million people watched Original Song, but this number dropped to 9.80 million for the night of neglect, and they’ve only broken the 10 million number a few times after that. So, can you give me an explanation for this drop?

• Pathetic says:

On that poll, as with just about every online poll, this one included, people were/are able to vote as many times as they want/wanted. It is called spamming the votes. You just clear your browser history each time and then go back and vote again and again and again. Polls like that do not indicate the popularity of the winner, the size of a fan base, or anything other than the level of fanaticism of a few of the fans themselves, who spend hours voting again and again.

• bye says:

klainers make up the biggest fanbase, so i don’t understand why when YOUR favourite couple gets something it’s well deserved, but when WE get something, it’s pandering?? blaine is one of the main characters because he’s a popular character, if he was shown less, it would be “pandering” to your smaller fanbase. yes, blaine did cheat on kurt, and no one is denying it was wrong, but he did make a mistake, he realized it was his fault, and has been doing nothing but working to make it right with him.
      also, in the article it says he decides he wants to propose, it doesn’t say he actually goes through with it. klaine is my favourite couple, and even i hope he doesn’t go through with it. the ideal situation for me would be for Blaine to not even ask in the finale and the cliffhanger/shocker be the actual purchase/planning of the ring, but i know you don’t care about that.
      adam existed only to to make klaine’s relationship stronger, not to replace it. it was brought in to make kurt and blaine’s “endgame” status more obvious (come what may, 4×14, etc.). you knew from the beginning it wasn’t going to last.

• bye says:

one of the biggest fanbases*, sorry.

• Kacky says:

I am trying to figure out when Blaine was working to make it right – since we have not heard him mention Kurt more than once (and that was to lie about the love song to Sam) in several episodes. He sang a LOVE SONG to Sam, I would not call that working to make things right with Kurt. He has done nothing to prove he can be trusted and if I were Kurt I’d be running in the opposite direction!

• Alex says:

Blaine has told Kurt he will always be there for him. Blaine is looking after Burt for him while he’s away. Blaine is content to back off and let Kurt figure it out without pressuring to be with him. Having a crush he didn’t want and was worried about losing his best friend over doesn’t change Blaine’s feelings for Kurt. Obviously something will have changed before the finale to indicate Blaine that it is time to make a gesture to bring them back together.

38. OLIVIA says:

IT DOESN’T SAY BLAINE PROPOSES IT SAYS HE DECIDES HE WANTS TO WHY ARE PEOPLE SO STUPID CAN YOU BITTER KADAMERS GET OVER YOURSELVES THANKS SO MUCH BYE

39. Paige says:

I don’t require realism from Glee. I love Kurt and Blaine, and I hope this starts them on the road towards marriage – even if they stay engaged for a long time, or if it just results in them reuniting. I’m excited! :)

40. Christina says:

Yes!!!! So excited about this storyline!!

41. molly says:

is Kurt even still dating Adam because we have not heard about him since 15, maybe in the episodes coming up we will hear that they are not dating anymore it didn’t work out

42. Leah says:

So many bitter haters on the comments section! Hey, here’s an idea, stop obsessing over things you hate and stop trying to bring down other people and make them feel bad for liking a fictional couple :)! Whatever. I love Klaine. They made me happy during a time when I really needed something to be happy about. So even if a proposal right now seems a little sudden, I am all for it. I just want them to be happy and together again, and if a proposal storyline will make that happen, then I support it 100%.

43. Mercedes says:

Where is the ‘Hell to the no’ option?

44. Sab says:

Here lies Kurt Hummel, sacrificed in the altar of Blaine’s chapel. Also, of course lesbians just have any form of visibility when supporting Blaine Anderson, professional, unrepentant cheater.

45. J says:

This is so wrong. Blaine and Kurt aren’t even together. Kurt can’t even TRUST Blaine and their delusional fans think Kurt will say yes? Kurt’s too good for Blaine. Blaine’s immature and needy and just needs to stay away from Kurt. Kurt needs to stay in NY far away from Lima and Blaine. Kurt is trying to focus on his life, his relationship, his career, his education but Blaine keeps popping up and sends him back to square 1. It isn’t “true love”, it isn’t “cute” it isn’t “adorable” what it is, is sick. Klaine is a disgusting poisonous relationship that could have worked out if the writers hadn’t completely ruined Blaine’s character in S3. It’d be especially hypocritical of Kurt to say yes, especially since his big outburst about last season about Finchel’s wedding. And not only that, they had Blaine sing a song to Sam in 4×17 and now he’s just suddenly back onto Kurt? Jfc that character is an awful trainwreck that needs to go. Darren can take his basic voice and basic acting skills and get the hell out of glee.

46. Emma says:

love this!!
    You can be engaged for a long time before getting married; Stop whining.
    What are you doing here if you don’t like them? Get a life and focus on the things you love, not on the ones you hate.

• Kacky says:

and they do NOT need to be engaged! Blaine has so far proven he cannot be trusted. And we watch partly because we LOVE Kurt and hope for better for him than being sacrificed on the altar of Klaine.

47. Rachel says:

this is everything I ever wanted!!!!

48. oh the haters lol why are you coming here if you hate them, go away, have a life and let the true klainers enjoy it.
    Love is love, race, gender, age, social condition don’t matter !
    What matter is what you have in your heart, some people are mature at 16, some at
    30 and some never.
    They had some creepy moments with the bullying etc, let them alone.
    Plus they can be engage for a long time, they can wait after theirs diplomas or after a first job, being engage and being married are 2 differents things.

• Blaine falls into the “some never” category.

• JEEZ says:

This is a poll where those who want to vote for, can do so and those who want to vote against, can do so. It is not exclusively for those who like klaine and want them together. The comments section is for posting individual opinions on the article and the poll. It is not just for those who like Klaine and want them together.

Some People do not like Klaine. Deal with it. and stop telling people that they should put up or shut up just because you do not like what they have to say. It does not make them haters, it just makes them people who disagree with what you think. In other words people with opinions opposite to your own.

49. 21 says:

Whenever someone starts talking about how this isn’t realistic and how they’re in high school, and yada, yada, yada, I have to wonder if you realize this is television and not real life? Like, okay, they’re young… I don’t think they’re actually going to end up engaged, but if they did? Great! It’s fake. As in, not real. RM said Kurt would be married at 21. I know a tonne of people who married in their early 20’s… what’s so wrong with that? Anyway, I’m excited and can’t wait for what’s to come!! :)

50. Amanda says:

No one is forcing anything on you. If you don’t like it, don’t watch it. It’s that simple!!
    Go Klaine!!!