Glee Shocker: Someone's About to Propose!

GleeSeason4ProposalOne-half of Glee‘s many fan-favorite twosomes is planning to pop the question in the Fox dramedy’s Season 4 finale — and it’s probably not who you think! (Warning: Read on to be spoiled.)

After a year filled with cheating, pining, missing and slight rekindling, Blaine has decided to bring “Klaine” back together by proposing to his longtime love Kurt, TVLine has confirmed.

RELATED | May Sweeps Scorecard: Deaths, Weddings, Births and More!

As first reported by E! Online, the major romantic gesture will go down in the May 9 season ender, which finds Darren Criss‘ alter ego encountering — and deeply bonding with — a happily committed lesbian couple (played by The Patty Duke Show‘s Patty Duke and Family TiesMeredith Baxter) at the jewelry store.

Duke and Baxter, meanwhile, are already slated to return as recurring players in Glee‘s yet-to-be-greenlit fifth season.

So, Gleeks, what say you? Are you hoping for a Klaine engagement? Would a regular ol’ reunion between the two be just as good? Vote and then hit the comments!

Comments (459)

• I don’t care if they get engaged. I just want to see them back together.

Comment by sam – April 13, 2013 08:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • totally agree they dont have to get married straight away either way i know people who have been engaged for 6 years .

Comment by jade devon anderson willcox – April 13, 2013 09:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m definitely ready for them to get back together, especially since it would give them a chance to fix what went wrong last time by trying to do LDR again, but a proposal just seems – I don’t know. I hope they’re at least back together when he’s considering it, otherwise…

Comment by AJ – April 13, 2013 11:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I would love to see the boys get engaged, but they absolutely don’t have to get married right away. I think the main thing that needs to happen is that Kurt truly forgives Blaine for cheating and that they can resolve their differences … and have lots of hot, steamy kisses, cos they’re the best! :)

Comment by Lotti – April 13, 2013 02:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i JUST WANT TO SEE THEM TOGETHER AGAIN OK. And they can be engaged for many years before actually having a wedding. i just want my babies back together

Comment by Queerlyklaine – April 14, 2013 03:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Queerlyklaine, I completely agree! Most people that don’t want Klaine to be married say so because they are too young. However if they get engaged- not married yet, just engaged- then everyone can win! If Klaine gets engaged and then in a few years, (maybe after they are both done with college) get married they won’t be “too young” and we can all see how serious the two are. Have Blaine and Kurt engaged now though! We need them in a permanent stable relationship!

Comment by Marcia A. – May 6, 2013 08:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I cant wait for blaine to propose I hope kurt says yes
      And I want to see what burt thinks about it

Comment by Nichole avalos – April 25, 2013 10:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • No thanks.

Comment by Ned – April 13, 2013 08:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You just said everything. Klaine is boring.

Comment by Hoyt – April 13, 2013 11:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Klaine isn’t just boring, it’s an unhealthy relationship. Kurt deserves much better than that egoistic brat.

Comment by rebecca – April 13, 2013 12:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Actually, Kurt is the crappy part of the duo. Blaine is great for me.

Comment by Hoyt – April 13, 2013 01:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Agreed. Kurt is just wretched.

Comment by Dave – April 13, 2013 02:04 PM PDT
          • Kurt > Blaine

Blaine is a cheater.

Comment by Josi – April 13, 2013 03:29 PM PDT
          • In reverse world, maybe then.

Comment by Elie – April 14, 2013 03:03 AM PDT
          • Actually both of them are to blame, but if Blaine was bad then he wouldn’t have told Kurt about cheating on him, and if Kurt was bad then he wouldn’t have started to forgive Blaine or helped Karofsky even after he bullied Kurt for so long. Or told Chandler to stop texting him as soon as he realised that it was hurting Blaine. They are both great people, but no one is perfect. Both of them did wrong, and they are trying to fix it.

Comment by Niamh – April 16, 2013 05:58 PM PDT
      • the problem is that they need to make it more intresting as directors, and i think that they r awesome together, better than kurts’ curent boyfriend

Comment by molly – April 13, 2013 03:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • that guy is so old.

Comment by yeah – April 13, 2013 11:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Come back when you can spell…

Comment by Marco – April 14, 2013 01:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • booooriiiiiing.

Comment by karin – April 13, 2013 10:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I was just about to complain that there wasn’t a “God, No” option on the poll.

Comment by Maris – April 13, 2013 01:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Or a ‘Run Kurt! Run for your life and never look back’ option.

Comment by Dean – April 13, 2013 03:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I’d certainly vote for the “Hell to the NO!! Run, Kurt. Run.” option were it available.

Comment by melly – April 13, 2013 10:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think it is totally unrealistic that Blaine would propose. I don’t mind them together it just seems completely out of the blue. I am sure I won’t buy it when it happens.

Comment by Yolanda – April 13, 2013 08:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Welcome to Glee!

Comment by Maris – April 13, 2013 01:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • best response ever.

Comment by the girl – April 13, 2013 04:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Half of what is on Glee is contrived and far fetched to absurd.

Comment by Cheri – April 15, 2013 01:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Another couple getting engaged in high school? Really?? I can’t even bring myself to hate-watch this show anymore. I’ve continued watching because I love the original cast but season 4 has been a MESS from start to finish.

Comment by S – April 13, 2013 08:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • youd be surprised how common high school engagements are. 4 couples in my high school got engaged in high school. and if its in the last episode, blaine is graduated. and kurt is already in college

Comment by ~ColferCrissDreamer~ (@iliveforGlee11) – April 13, 2013 09:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Doesn’t change the fact, that it is not healthy to get engaged at such a young age, they should wait awhile.

Comment by Mike – April 13, 2013 12:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • No offense, but that’s a idiotic, who are you to say what people SHOULD or SHOULD NOT do? In matters of love, there are no rules.

As a Klainer, I’m very happy about this, but I gotta say that it seems a little rush and irrealistic, as some of you said, giving to account that they are broken up.

Comment by Laura – April 13, 2013 04:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • My best friends got married while STILL in HS. She was 16 and he was 18. They have been married for 16 years and are still happily married with a 3 year old son. Sometimes getting engaged and married in HS does work.

Comment by MeanKty – April 14, 2013 06:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • My mom was 21 when she married to my dad. They got engaged when 20. They’re still together and in love. My aunt got married when she was 17 and her husband 18 – still happily married. My sister got married at 20 – still happy and most likely will be. Age. doesn’t. matter.

Comment by R – April 13, 2013 10:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • EDIT: My sister got married at 30. (I made a typo)

Comment by R – April 13, 2013 10:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I am a divorced woman that married her HS at 19. If people don’t change, then yes it is possible to work but highly unlikely. Also, remember the day & age your parents & aunt got married, times are different. My ex & I grew up & realized out views on life were much different then what they were when we were in HS & it was not a healthy environment for our family. Showing all this on TV does not set good examples. With the divorce rate as high as it is, they need to stop making getting married right away like the way to go. Give it time, get engaged & married after college & you spend time in the real world. If you still love each other after all that & your still together, get married then.

Comment by Pj – April 13, 2013 02:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I admire (seriously) your post about growing apart. I have stayed married (old Catholic upbringing) unhappily for about 14 years now. Waiting for the end of time

Comment by mikesiroky – April 23, 2013 08:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Unfortunately, that is the exception rather than the rule. Statistics show that couples that marry too young in their 20′s are much, exponentially more likely to end up in divorce.

Comment by Ana – April 13, 2013 03:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I think that you guys need to remember that Glee is not trying to portray a realistic high school. Ryan Murphy has said before that this is his “fantasy high school” and do remember they are BURSTING INTO SONG wherever they go. This is just a romance that is made to be epic and awesome, we aren’t supposed to base our own lives off of what they choose to do but rather look up to the fact that they are brave, respectable, and happy teenagers who have found themselves and each other despite the crappy circumstances of Lima, Ohio. It’s to remind us all that hey, it gets better. Reminder that also, Glee doesn’t have much time left to show people just that- and this is their chance to fit in that storyline and let it blossom in their (most likely) last season. This is all meant to be fun, we shouldn’t judge so harshly.

Comment by Hannah – April 13, 2013 03:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Love your response.

Comment by Roger – April 13, 2013 04:04 PM PDT
          • Well said. These two were groundbreaking back in season two, and even now, who would have thought that a teen gay couple would win EW’s Best Couple Of All Time poll? It was a popularity contest, and a gay couple beat out everyone else. It’s great to see. So yeah, maybe it’s not realistic, maybe it’s crazy, but Glee is fun and crazy and not realistic sometimes. That’s what makes it enjoyable for me. Also, it gives kids hope. They might just see a character be forgiven for his mistakes, like they wanna be forgiven, and see two boys get the amazing love they thought they’d both lost back. If we see them get engaged, it’s a bonus, because it’s great that it’s now possible for them, while that definitely wasn’t always the case. Kurt and Blaine have always been a beacon of hope for many, so seeing them crawl out of these hard times and become stronger than ever would be amazing.

Comment by AJ – April 13, 2013 11:50 PM PDT
          • Best Comment Ever!!

Comment by Isabella – April 15, 2013 08:21 PM PDT
          • Glee has officailly been renewed for a fifth AND sixth season with fox. And Blaine will not be Graduated at the end of the season. Genius Ryan Murphy has stated that he’s doing something different with the end of this season and next years season. I myself am ecstatic about this klaine reuniting thing. And it doesn’t say Kurt will say yes. It doesn’t say the answer. Ryan may cause us all a horrible twist of events and have Kurt tell blaine he doesnt love him anymore.

Comment by Kye – April 20, 2013 02:21 AM PDT
          • I like this response so much!!! and I think it would be a sweet, albiet slightly creepy gesture on Blaine’s part.

Comment by Christie – April 21, 2013 04:34 PM PDT
    • Yeah, I’d like to say that it’s unrealistic, but in high school half of the soprano section in the advanced choir was engaged my senior year. It’s a weird knee-jerk reaction for some couples (like Rachel and Finn) when they know they’re leaving the next year – make a commitment and you won’t break up by Thanksgiving of your freshman year of college like everyone else. But I will say that it didn’t work out for a single one of them, and somehow I don’t see it happening, period, with Kurt in New York with a new boyfriend and pretty clearly moving on. He’s not Rachel, and this feels like a move of desperation rather than something well thought out, which Kurt doesn’t seem the type to fall for. Although this is Glee, so you never know. But I wouldn’t bet on it.

Comment by So Contagious (@socontagious19) – April 13, 2013 12:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It happens. I know a lot of people with less than 18 years wearing proposal rings. SO RIDICULOUS IN MY OPINION.

Comment by Matt – April 13, 2013 01:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I got engaged in high school on my 18th birthday, senior year. It fell apart a year later when he cheated on me with a 16 year old (he was 22 at the time), but regardless we were engaged in high school.

Comment by Rebecca – April 13, 2013 03:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes!!!! So excited this has the potential to be so much fun watching them plan a wedding in Kurt says yes… Love them!!! Love Klaine Bing it on

Comment by Caitlin – April 13, 2013 08:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hate klaine worst couple ever!

Comment by Marie – April 13, 2013 08:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Then why did you click on the article to comment on it?

Comment by ha – April 13, 2013 08:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Um probably clicked on it since tweet didn’t mention who was proposing.

Comment by Lol – April 13, 2013 09:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • +1

Comment by Matt – April 13, 2013 01:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can die in peace.

Comment by Anne – April 13, 2013 08:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why? I like Kurt without Blaine. I think he is much more interesting and tolerable.

Comment by Stacey – April 13, 2013 08:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I like Blaine without Kurt. I cannot tolerate St Kurt.

Comment by Leia – April 13, 2013 10:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Though I love the idea of them getting back together, I have to agree with you here. Kurt has be unbearable this season, constantly scowling and haughty and awful.

Comment by Jacob – April 13, 2013 10:33 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • He had his heart broken! What did you expect him to be like? It takes time to get over that, I love both Kurt and Blaine (even though I must say Blaine’s storylines have been erratic and contradictory this season) and I’m really happy they are doing this, not to promote young marriage but to accurately portray real life, TV only ever shows the young marriages that crash and burn and I think it’s about time they show one that works out, and the not realistic excuse doesn’t work here for all of you using it, it’s glee.

And don’t yell about them showing the wrong message, if them doing something on glee meant promoting glee would of promoted, un safe sex, drug use, half of things sue has done, cheating on school stuff, and many more things, that excuse doesn’t roll.

And while it does seem sudden this is glee, don’t try to put logic in it.

And my point its tent aren taking this story lightly, they obviously have a goal somewhere in mid and I doubt they’d do anything to jeopardise what the show has achieved through the likes of Klaine and Brittana.

Comment by A proud klainer – April 15, 2013 04:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Also, yes I’m aware of the appalling typos but my Ipad is stupid and keeps auto- correcting things.

Comment by A proud klainer – April 15, 2013 04:58 AM PDT
      • This

Comment by dsdsdd – April 13, 2013 12:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • St. Kurt? That’s funny. I’ve had to sit through an entire season of blowhard Blaine lecturing the choir room how to act. And then, of course, there is how he is a literal hero. Let’s all bow down to him.

Comment by James – April 13, 2013 12:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • So true. I’m sick of all the Blaine worship.

Comment by Jessica – April 13, 2013 04:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Amen

Comment by Ed – April 13, 2013 01:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yet Blaine has been worshipped by just about everyone all season for everything from his looks to his talent (to the point they turned Tina into a Blaine stan with dialogue that could have been ripped straight off of Tumblr), to the point he’s had no one outside of Kurt upset with him about him cheating(and one brief “why’d you do it?” from Finn) and you’re okay with him?

It might just be me, but you seem sort of biased lol

Comment by Amy – April 13, 2013 10:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Ugh. This is so true. It’s absolutely ridiculous the way Blaine is constantly worshipped like he can do no wrong.

Comment by Nicole – April 13, 2013 11:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They’re 17 and 18 a piece. They have their whole lives ahead of them, whether they’re together or not.
    This proposal thing is silly.

Comment by mayiread – April 13, 2013 08:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This plot line is absurd. I am happy for the Klaine shippers but c’mon. One is still in high school and the other only one year out of it. They have never even lived together as a couple. Let Blaine move to NYC when he graduates and see how it goes from there. I can only hope that if Kurt is proposed to that he gracefully declines.

Comment by The Beach – April 13, 2013 01:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • they’re both 19 though
      and glee is silly, at least this is a happy thing

Comment by Alex – April 14, 2013 05:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Very sweet, but I’d rather have Blaine chase Kurt for a while. He really needs to make up for the cheating thing before Kurt forgives him.

Comment by CC – April 13, 2013 08:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • theyre actually 18 and 19

Comment by ~ColferCrissDreamer~ (@iliveforGlee11) – April 13, 2013 09:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • As a die hard Klainer, agreed! U speak the truth!

Comment by charleigh – April 14, 2013 01:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • definitely agree with you. I mean, after their performance of Grease Kurt was still all upset about it, and at Christmas he lets him stay at his flat?! I don’t think Blaine has made up for cheating just yet.

Comment by Casutama – September 6, 2013 04:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope Kurt says no.

Comment by Amanda – April 13, 2013 08:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Also, why is a lesbian couple giving help to the gay boys? Where was the positive lesbian role-model to help Santana? Oh wait, cause on Glee you’re not important unless you have a penis.

Comment by S – April 13, 2013 08:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That’s not true. You can be female. Your name just has to be Rachel or Sue.

Comment by dee123 – April 13, 2013 08:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Even Rachel came down with a case of D-fever and was willing to sacrifice everything she’s ever wanted for herself to be with man-boy Finn.

Comment by S – April 13, 2013 09:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Why bring Rachel and Finn into this. They had a season worth of relationship building prior to proposal. This is out of the blue.

Comment by Diana – April 13, 2013 09:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Calm down. I was pointing out how there isn’t a female on this show (except Sue or Becky) who doesn’t have a real storyline unless it involves a guy. Santana could have used a positive lesbian role model in her life to help guide her during her massive panic. Instead, they cast a lesbian couple to help the gay boys. One of the many double-standard on this show.

Comment by S – April 13, 2013 09:09 AM PDT
        • couldn’t agree more. S3 was literally just mopey Rachel who was willing to do anything to be with him.

Comment by karen – April 13, 2013 09:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m guessing the writers mean it in a generic way: Blaine sees a happily-in-love homosexual couple and wants that with Kurt. However, you make a great point: Santana did need that role model, no matter how strong she was when she came out.

Comment by Sarah Elizabeth Ann (@myownlittlecrnr) – April 13, 2013 09:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Who? Oh, you mean the character played by the casting couch jumping actress who just dumped Ryan’s pet writer & is now dating a convicted sex offender? Nothing to do with penises, got everything to do with being an idiot.

Comment by Heather – April 13, 2013 09:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • lol he wasn’t convicted of anything or made to register as an offender

Comment by kate – April 13, 2013 01:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Ryan will prob kill Santana off as punishment for Naya dumping said pet writer.

Comment by Claireys – April 13, 2013 02:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I think you meant Darren, right – the casting couch jumping actor who has to be blowing Murphy and everyone at Fox to get all the screen time and songs he’s been getting. He’s just not a talented enough actor or singer to believe anything else. At least Naya has some better-than-average talent.

Comment by SAFMM – April 13, 2013 03:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post

Comment by charleigh – April 14, 2013 01:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Omg! I am freakin out about ur comment! It is so rude but so funny! I’m so ashamed to be crakin up right now considering I disagree with your comment. That’s not tru. Ppl r overreacting! WOW

Comment by charleigh – April 14, 2013 01:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • you are disgusting and so is the person trashing naya
          you people make me sick with your lies and shaming

Comment by Alex – April 14, 2013 05:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Get over it. It’s a gay show, so straight girls and gays watch it. Maybe Rizzoli & Isles is airing repeats somewhere.

Comment by Ed – April 13, 2013 01:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m a straight guy and I love Glee. And I know plenty of straight guys who watch it too, thank you very much. And what does Rizzoli and Isles have to do with anything?

Comment by Harry – April 14, 2013 06:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t even like Santana, but I agree that she could have used a positive lesbian role-model. But of course, this new lesbian couple is going to be there for Blaine. It’s not like he gets enough attention already or anything.

Comment by Jess – April 13, 2013 04:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree with everything in this comment.

Comment by Nick – April 14, 2013 06:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have known gay friends that have gotten engaged after only 2-6 months. I have known straights to do the same. It’s stupid, but out of all the insanely dumb storylines on Glee, this is the most realistic.

Comment by David4 – April 13, 2013 08:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • no! just no i hate klaine, i dont even think they should get back together!

Comment by Jessica – April 13, 2013 08:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yawn.

Comment by Kendal Walworth – April 13, 2013 08:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It seems like Klaine gets everything while Brittana gets screwed over.

Comment by Heather – April 13, 2013 08:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Put it this way, I think things would be different if Ryan Murphy was of the opposite sex…

Comment by Kendal Walworth – April 13, 2013 08:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Completely agree. This show is in desperate need of some female writers.

Comment by Wendy – April 13, 2013 08:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • They had a lesbian writer last season. Didn’t make any difference.

Comment by Sean C. – April 13, 2013 10:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Wake up, I’m pregnant & off the show next season, there is no Brittana.

Comment by HeMo – April 13, 2013 09:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • how the hell did brittana get screwed over when klaine were th ones that broke uo! rib made blaine freaking cheat on kurt and broke their hearts. had them both suffer from heartbreak and awful stuff.
      brittana broke up, but brittany got someone else amazing who loves the hell out of her, and santana already immediatly wants her back. brittana has also kissed way more than klaine, and they get sexy duets and everything and klaine gets none of that because the world doesnt mind seeing lesbians out there, but gays are seen as gross.
      i wish brittana shippers would quit their bitching. geez!

Comment by ~ColferCrissDreamer~ (@iliveforGlee11) – April 13, 2013 10:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yeah, right. Brittany and Santana never got any screentime, were never taken seriously, and after breaking up, they put Brittany with a boy and Santana got nothing. Kurt and Blaine break up, talk about each other constantly when apart, are clearly being pushed back together (to the point where Kurt’s alleged new boyfriend was never allowed to be anything other than an offscreen presence), and get more scenes talking while broken up than Brittany and Santana did when they were a couple. You actually think Brittany and Santana have gotten the better deal?

Comment by Sean C. – April 13, 2013 10:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • You are such a broken record!

Comment by A – April 13, 2013 11:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • If they had been taken too seriously, they would have had to address that Santana is really only pleasant to blonde cheerleaders she’d like to have sex with, and even those she’s willing to manipulate into doing what she wants.

If you’re a fan of the couple, it’s possible you don’t want them taken too seriously–if there were any justice, They’d be the couple that broke up because of cheating.

Comment by Mari – April 13, 2013 12:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I think you Brittana fans missed the episode where Brittany said “I think I’m bi-curious.” Brittany is at the very most bisexual. Also, yes, Santana’s ‘coming out’ wasn’t done the best, but you think that an out-of-the-blue and completely OOC cheating is better than a mature break-up? Adam is just an offscreen prescence because everyone in the entire world knows that Klaine is endgame.

Comment by Megan – April 13, 2013 02:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • When the “mature breakup” is just an excuse to get rid of the relationship, then yes, a story that is actually a story is better.

Comment by Sean C. – April 15, 2013 04:19 PM PDT
      • I hate both Brittana and Klaine, but I think out of the two Brittana have been treated the worst. At least Klaine have been treated with respect and taken seriously as a couple. Brittana is treated like a joke. I don’t see why people are so obsessed with these two couples anyway. They’re both unhealthy.

And lol at a Klainer telling another fandom to “quit their bitching.”

Comment by michael – April 13, 2013 04:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • You’re right about Brittana not being taken seriously. I almost feel bad for Brittana shippers (even though most of them annoy me, just as much as Klaine and Finchel shippers). Klaine have had a lot of good scenes together, including mature talks, sweet duets, and cute moments. I am a Klainer, and even I agree that our ship has been treated better than that one, although compared to heterosexual couples, both Klaine and Brittana have gotten the shaft. Can’t help but notice how now that Brittany is with Sam she gets way more screen time than she did when she was with Santana.

Comment by Ashley – April 14, 2013 06:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • And I thought Glee can’t get stupid-er.
    I love Klaine, but it’s not how you develop a relationship.
    Blaine is the one who cheated, Kurt is the one who wasn’t able to forgive him and didn’t want to get back together.
    They both have seemed to move on in ways, considering Kurt has Adam (however awkward their relationship is) and Blaine has Sam (however awkward that is).
    They haven’t had any scenes in a few months, but Blaine suddenly sees a happy lesbian couple and decides to propose? Really?
    I mean… really?
    Who does that?

Also Kurt was supposed to get married at 21. He gratuated last year, most likely at age of 18, so this year he’s 19. If he’ll say “yes”, they’ll be engaged for 2 years.

Comment by Carrey – April 13, 2013 08:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Actually, Kurt is 19, almost 20. He graduated one year later. And before you ask, yes it was acknowledged on the show. He was born in 1993, whereas the rest of the characters who graduated last year were born in ’94.
      So if he’s supposed to get married at 21, it’s gotta happen either next season or at the beginning of a highly hypothetical season 6.

Comment by Elle – April 13, 2013 02:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Actually, in a recent episode Kurt talked about he and Rachel being only 18

Comment by Dean – April 13, 2013 03:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Actually, Dean, he never mentioned his own age in that ep. He is more than a year and a half older than Rachel, despite being in the same grade, and the show has always made that clear.

Comment by Jen – April 13, 2013 08:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Do you not remember season 3 episode 1 Kurt and Rachel said “Tony by 25. Married by 30 legally.”

Comment by Klaine4ever – April 19, 2013 03:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Soooo happy about this. Love Glee so much

Comment by Sadie Jarvis – April 13, 2013 08:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just don’t understand. They are going to wrap up a terrible season with a completely unrealistic storyline? Seems right. I hope they get renewed and can straighten out the mess they made of this season.

Comment by Ben – April 13, 2013 08:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • please… it’s too soon!!

Comment by shira – April 13, 2013 08:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Lmfao blaine is a cheater!!!!!

Comment by Marianna – April 13, 2013 08:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • what an unhealthy relationship. he cheats on Kurt and now proposes, wow.

Comment by Kay – April 13, 2013 08:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah, because I’m sure that’s never happened in real life.
      Worse has happened in real life, and this is a TV show. Get over it.

Comment by Boo – April 13, 2013 02:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like Klaine but this is ridiculous.

Comment by Pam – April 13, 2013 09:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is ridiculous. As of a few weeks ago, blaine was still hardcore crushing on Sam and Adam was introduced to be with Kurt. does Ryan Murphy even watch his own show? this is ridiculous. I hope Kurt enjoys being married to a cheater.

Comment by Aly – April 13, 2013 09:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • THAT’S WHAT I’M SAYING. why have plaine blanderson cheat, then develop feelings for sam if he is going to propose to kurt?

Comment by karen – April 13, 2013 09:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Who’s Adam?

Comment by E – April 13, 2013 09:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Kurt’s new boyfriend at NYADA. He’s been in a few episodes.

Comment by anon – April 13, 2013 09:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Oh, you mean the plot device that Kurt cheated on AND lied to.

Comment by E – April 13, 2013 10:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • they weren’t even together officially.

Comment by kelly – April 13, 2013 10:22 AM PDT
          • @kelly – so the plot device isn’t Kurt’s boyfriend?

Comment by Athe – April 13, 2013 11:01 AM PDT
          • News flash sweetheart. Every character on Glee is a plot device. They are the things that keep things moving. With out characters to move the plot such as protagonists/antogonists/Info pumpers/etc there is no plot. Character A does this to character B which leads to this with character c which leads back to character a because of something Character D says.

Comment by Mollyannice – April 13, 2013 03:00 PM PDT
          • Kurt did not cheat. You cannot cheat on someone when you are not in an exclusive relationship with them, especially when the most you’ve done (Canonically) is go out for a coffee..Stop trying to downplay Blaine’s cheating by attempting to make out that Kurt did too. You just make yourself look like a butt hurt idiot.

Comment by Mike – April 13, 2013 03:47 PM PDT
    • Exactly. Well, no, I’d actually be happy if they got back together, but
      a.) they have never really had any mature talks about what happened, and I think as long as they don’t have that, they cannot, or at least shouldn’t, move on and
      b.) how on earth are we supposed to believe that one second Blaine is crushing on Sam, and then suddenly he wants to propose to Kurt?! It just doesn’t make sense.

Comment by Casutama – September 6, 2013 04:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Patty Duke and Meredith Baxter! For those of you too young to know (that’s probably all of you – LOL), back in the day Patty Duke was a teen queen herself, playing twins on The Patty Duke Show. Meredith Baxter portrayed Michael J. Fox’s mother on Family Ties for those of you not alive in the 80s. Great, great casting. As for Blaine and Kurt…just let Blaine get into NYADA and call it a day. They’re wayyyyyyy too young to be engaged.

Comment by Linderella – April 13, 2013 09:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Couple getting engaged? Again, they’ve done this before and it was stupid and horrible before (like now) they are in high school come on.

Comment by gabby – April 13, 2013 09:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • kurt is in college , and blaine is graduating soon thye love eachother even though kurt wont admit it but thye are ment to be

Comment by jade devon anderson willcox – April 13, 2013 09:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Say no Kurt

Comment by Max – April 13, 2013 09:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is crazy. Seriously, who writes this?! This is so unhealthy for them.

Comment by Rose – April 13, 2013 09:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love the casting of Duke + Baxter – 2 tv legends. It is ridiculous that Blaine + Kurt would get engaged so young; they have their whole lives/careers in front of them. Let them experience life first.

Comment by Lisa – April 13, 2013 09:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kurt thought Rachel and Finn were too young to get married and has said so, often. By season’s end Kurt will have just finished his freshman year at Nyada and Blaine will be graduating from high school. (Assuming they’ll actually get round to that this season, bearing in mind they haven’t even been to regionals yet!!!). Plus Kurt is kind of dating Adam; Blaine’s had a crush on Sam for most of the season and Kurt hasn’t completely forgiven him for cheating. Kurt’s told Adam he really wants to move on from Blaine and he was very quick to point out on several occasions, when they hooked up at the Wemma non-wedding, it didn’t mean they were back together. I’m pretty sure this will be one of the cliff hangers, so I’ll look forward to Season 5 (fingers and toes crossed) to see what happens. I do hope that Blaine gets in to Nyada though. That will be very interesting. In other news, I also hope Finn decides to change schools; from the University of Lima to ANY in New York… That will be even more interesting. All my fave characters in the same place and GLEE will return!

Comment by Vicki – April 13, 2013 09:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Kurt never said Finn and Rachel were too young. He even admitted (sort of) that if Blaine proposed, he’d say yes. Adam has been missing for many eps now and Kurt seems more attached to a pillow than him. Blaine’s crush wasn’t something he wanted and Tina basically spelled it out earlier in the season that Blaine was looking for some place to put his love for Kurt. And a crush doesn’t change his love for Kurt, Kurt had crushes on other guys even when Blaine and Kurt were together in season 3. Kurt has been fantasizing about his wedding song with Blaine so it’s just a matter of his head catching up to his heart.

Comment by Alex – April 14, 2013 05:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • As a person who has gone through a very traumatic experience this is actually very normal. In the aftermath of trauma you see things clearly and all you want to do is be with the ones you love. Yes it is to soon for a proposal but in life people do things in the heat of the moment.

Comment by carolyn – April 13, 2013 09:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • in the aftermath of trauma you don’t see things clearly. as in Blaine suddenly just wants to live in the now and don’t think much about the future. just my opinion.

Comment by Sal – April 13, 2013 10:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I appreciate your care with spoilers, but it is kind of pointless to put a spoiler warning in your article when you have a picture of the couple you are talking about right next to said spoiler warning.

Comment by JB – April 13, 2013 09:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YES! I hope they get back together, they are so lovely together :)

Comment by Norwegian-girl – April 13, 2013 09:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love that the article is all like “A couple on Glee is going to get enganged, read on to find out… surprise, it’s Klaine!” Yeah, because I didn’t guess that from the big picture of them just under the headline haha

Comment by Lor – April 13, 2013 09:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why is this even happening.

Comment by ISL – April 13, 2013 09:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Burt is dying, Blaine reassessing his life after the gun incident.

Comment by Athe – April 13, 2013 10:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Since when is Burt dying?

Comment by Mich – April 13, 2013 02:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • He visited Kurt and said he has prostate cancer (which has naturally never been mentioned again). But since the actor has booked another show, that might mean Murphy will kill off Burt.

Comment by Sheila – April 13, 2013 03:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Prostate cancer caught early on is one of the easiest forms of cancer to treat. It takes a long time for it to spread, and there are a number of different forms of very successful methods for eliminating it. Burt isn’t dying–he’s sick, and should be on the mend by this point.

Comment by Amy – April 13, 2013 10:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i get it people dont want klaine back together but even if they are engaged they dont h ave to get married straight away i know peple who got engaged and did not get married for 6 years , that like the thing with rachel and brody they only just met and couple of months later shes letting him move in (and of course she hardly new the guy he turnt out ot be a prostitute) Blaine probably had crush on sam to try and get over Kurt . maybe after the shooting Blaine feels he needs to confess everything to Kurt because he could of died in he shooting or anything .

Comment by jade devon anderson willcox – April 13, 2013 09:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Don’t let a tvline article fool you, there are many people who want Klaine back together. Just like there are many people who want Finchel back together, but the hate you see for that pairing would make you think otherwise. I personally think they should get back together first and then think about marriage late in season 5. We’ll see where this goes.

Comment by yeah – April 13, 2013 11:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kurt & Blaine’s story – together and separately – have been the one consistently good storyline all season. They slowly worked their way back to each other. All the other characters & stories have been all over the place, especially the new cast as they can’t find a way to make them engaging to fans

Comment by Teddie – April 13, 2013 09:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • While I don’t really enjoy the Klaine relationship, I agree that their two storylines have been the best this season (it’s also been a weak season, but theirs is still good). The Kurt storyline was stronger at Vogue, personally, finding new dreams – and Blaine has been more interesting this year as he shows at least some flaws even if he’s still too idolized. I think it would be discredit to the work they’ve done so far to have them rush into an engagement.

Comment by Adam – April 13, 2013 10:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • blaine being a whiny self-martyring piece of crap doesn’t a storyline make

Comment by kate – April 13, 2013 01:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t think their stories have been good. Kurt has been Rachel’s pet this season with barely any story for himself and they made Blaine cheat to break up Klaine which was so out of character and unfair and then had Tina molest Blaine and the stupid Blam crush. If they have them get engaged I’ll take it because I can forget this crappy season ever happened and enjoy Klaine planning their wedding.

Comment by Alex – April 14, 2013 05:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Pay attention: they say some one is going to propose , not get engaged

Comment by Para – April 13, 2013 09:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • As much as I love Klaine, I kinda hope that Kurt says no. It seems a bit too fast and I’m guessing this’ll mainly be Blaine’s attempt to get back together with Kurt. I think Kurt might need more time. I hope they get back together eventually; just not right now.

Comment by Sarah Elizabeth Ann (@myownlittlecrnr) – April 13, 2013 09:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Reblogged this on AMCPress.

Comment by AMCPress – April 13, 2013 09:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope Kurt says no. This is just a terrible idea. Forgetting that they’ve been apart and broken up for over half a year, forgetting that they only dated for two years while in high school, forgetting that Blaine cheated, forgetting that both Kurt and Blaine have been able to move their attractions onto others, forgetting that they are both not even twenty years old and still have their whole youth ahead of them — forgetting all those legitimate reasons to not get engaged or married, this is still a terrible idea for both them as a couple and as a plot line for the show.

The show has had at least a wedding or engagement per season (s1: Emma/Ken, s2: Emma/Carl, s3: Emma/Will, Rachel/Finn, s4: Emma/Will), do we really need another? It’s already gratingly repetitive.

Comment by Adam – April 13, 2013 09:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • klainers when finchel are getting married:: this is bull sh it
    klainers when klaine are getting married: asdsfsdbkjsn yesh.
    vomit.

Comment by Nina – April 13, 2013 10:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That’s because Finchel sucks and their engagement ruined both characters.

Comment by Alex – April 14, 2013 05:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • And Klaine sucks, so their engagement will most likely (further) ruin both characters.

Comment by Nick – April 14, 2013 06:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yo. Blaine proposes to Kurt but Kurt doesn’t say yes. That’s the cliffhanger they were talking about. Altho some people may not care about it lol. But I’ll probably spending summer to pray that he’ll say no.
    Just so you won’t be too happy, I don’t like Klaine because I don’t like Kurt. lol bye.

Comment by Krissy – April 13, 2013 10:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Realistically, they need to address issues first. Particularly since Blaine didn’t even text/call Kurt when he believed his life was in danger. And has had a crush on his friend Sam for several eps. So they need to TALK first, then start over.

But this split locale mess cuts into our main char storylines. I want NYC (Kurt, Rachel, Santana) plus Artie, Blaine, Finn Mike, Mercedes & maybe Tina in NYC. I like some of newbies a tiny bit, but too cumbersome & it detracts from my main characters. I’d miss the teachers, but if they won’t do a spin-off, I’d like like mains/vets.

I’d prefer a spin-off, so I could enjoy both, but that won’t happen. We can’t even get season 5 confirmation after a season filled with viewing breaks and split locales. This season has some truly excellent episodes, both artistically and performance-wise), but the broken viewing availability and split locale has very much damaged things.

Comment by Stephanie – April 13, 2013 10:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • 21…

Comment by Carolyn – April 13, 2013 10:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The comments on this make me so happy. Klaine is so overhyped and disgustingly worshipped, and their fans are intolerable. Vom.

Comment by Nicole – April 13, 2013 10:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • So do Brittana fans. I don’t like both of those pairings.

Comment by Miranda – April 13, 2013 10:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Yes! Add Finchel to that. Can’t stand how obsessed with relationships fans/the writers are.

Comment by Nicole – April 13, 2013 11:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t understand shipping of high school characters in general. The characters are high schoolers, they think every relationship is their one true love until the next one.

Comment by Adam – April 13, 2013 10:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • BLAINE THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FROM HANGING OUT WITH SAM EVANS. OH MY GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOO. DO NOT WANT KLAINE WEDDING.
    omg I even typed the comment in a different article because of the rage. *facepalm*

Comment by Meg – April 13, 2013 10:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can die happily…. I can’t wait to see the season finale and all the klaine scenes. i hope that Kurt is gonna to say yes and there will not be any cliffhanger about that storyline

Comment by silpen – April 13, 2013 10:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • But that line about Not Who You Think made me expect anyone but Klaine, big surprise… it is who you think!

Comment by shump – April 13, 2013 10:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That’s because its been a bit spoiled that Sam/Brittany elope.

Comment by Amy – April 13, 2013 02:23 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • if you read the original article it says he WANTS to propose…but we technically already know this. Blaine has made it very clear Kurt is it for him. This doesn’t shock me.

Comment by C – April 13, 2013 10:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes, watching Blaine drool all over Sam for half a season has made it very clear that he truly loves the ex-boyfriend he cheated on the minute said ex was out of town.

Comment by Pam – April 13, 2013 12:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • preach it

Comment by kate – April 13, 2013 01:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • By drool over do you mean be horrified by a harmless crush and worried his friend will not want to be around him if he finds out?

Comment by Em – April 13, 2013 02:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • these people will cling to anything they can lol, it’s hilarious. they sit in their little groups of haters and say the same things over and over and let their hate fester and grow. it’s nasty.

Comment by AJ – April 13, 2013 11:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post