Glee Shocker: Someone's About to Propose!

GleeSeason4ProposalOne-half of Glee‘s many fan-favorite twosomes is planning to pop the question in the Fox dramedy’s Season 4 finale — and it’s probably not who you think! (Warning: Read on to be spoiled.)

After a year filled with cheating, pining, missing and slight rekindling, Blaine has decided to bring “Klaine” back together by proposing to his longtime love Kurt, TVLine has confirmed.

RELATED | May Sweeps Scorecard: Deaths, Weddings, Births and More!

As first reported by E! Online, the major romantic gesture will go down in the May 9 season ender, which finds Darren Criss‘ alter ego encountering — and deeply bonding with — a happily committed lesbian couple (played by The Patty Duke Show‘s Patty Duke and Family TiesMeredith Baxter) at the jewelry store.

Duke and Baxter, meanwhile, are already slated to return as recurring players in Glee‘s yet-to-be-greenlit fifth season.

So, Gleeks, what say you? Are you hoping for a Klaine engagement? Would a regular ol’ reunion between the two be just as good? Vote and then hit the comments!

TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: Casting News, Finales, Spoilers

1. sam says:

I don’t care if they get engaged. I just want to see them back together.

• jade devon anderson willcox says:

totally agree they dont have to get married straight away either way i know people who have been engaged for 6 years .

• AJ says:

I’m definitely ready for them to get back together, especially since it would give them a chance to fix what went wrong last time by trying to do LDR again, but a proposal just seems – I don’t know. I hope they’re at least back together when he’s considering it, otherwise…

• Lotti says:

I would love to see the boys get engaged, but they absolutely don’t have to get married right away. I think the main thing that needs to happen is that Kurt truly forgives Blaine for cheating and that they can resolve their differences … and have lots of hot, steamy kisses, cos they’re the best! :)

• i JUST WANT TO SEE THEM TOGETHER AGAIN OK. And they can be engaged for many years before actually having a wedding. i just want my babies back together

• Marcia A. says:

Queerlyklaine, I completely agree! Most people that don’t want Klaine to be married say so because they are too young. However if they get engaged- not married yet, just engaged- then everyone can win! If Klaine gets engaged and then in a few years, (maybe after they are both done with college) get married they won’t be “too young” and we can all see how serious the two are. Have Blaine and Kurt engaged now though! We need them in a permanent stable relationship!

• Nichole avalos says:

I cant wait for blaine to propose I hope kurt says yes
      And I want to see what burt thinks about it

2. Ned says:

No thanks.

3. Yolanda says:

I think it is totally unrealistic that Blaine would propose. I don’t mind them together it just seems completely out of the blue. I am sure I won’t buy it when it happens.

4. S says:

Another couple getting engaged in high school? Really?? I can’t even bring myself to hate-watch this show anymore. I’ve continued watching because I love the original cast but season 4 has been a MESS from start to finish.

• youd be surprised how common high school engagements are. 4 couples in my high school got engaged in high school. and if its in the last episode, blaine is graduated. and kurt is already in college

• Mike says:

Doesn’t change the fact, that it is not healthy to get engaged at such a young age, they should wait awhile.

• Laura says:

No offense, but that’s a idiotic, who are you to say what people SHOULD or SHOULD NOT do? In matters of love, there are no rules.

As a Klainer, I’m very happy about this, but I gotta say that it seems a little rush and irrealistic, as some of you said, giving to account that they are broken up.

• MeanKty says:

My best friends got married while STILL in HS. She was 16 and he was 18. They have been married for 16 years and are still happily married with a 3 year old son. Sometimes getting engaged and married in HS does work.

• R says:

My mom was 21 when she married to my dad. They got engaged when 20. They’re still together and in love. My aunt got married when she was 17 and her husband 18 – still happily married. My sister got married at 20 – still happy and most likely will be. Age. doesn’t. matter.

• R says:

EDIT: My sister got married at 30. (I made a typo)

• Pj says:

I am a divorced woman that married her HS at 19. If people don’t change, then yes it is possible to work but highly unlikely. Also, remember the day & age your parents & aunt got married, times are different. My ex & I grew up & realized out views on life were much different then what they were when we were in HS & it was not a healthy environment for our family. Showing all this on TV does not set good examples. With the divorce rate as high as it is, they need to stop making getting married right away like the way to go. Give it time, get engaged & married after college & you spend time in the real world. If you still love each other after all that & your still together, get married then.

• mikesiroky says:

I admire (seriously) your post about growing apart. I have stayed married (old Catholic upbringing) unhappily for about 14 years now. Waiting for the end of time

• Ana says:

Unfortunately, that is the exception rather than the rule. Statistics show that couples that marry too young in their 20’s are much, exponentially more likely to end up in divorce.

• Hannah says:

I think that you guys need to remember that Glee is not trying to portray a realistic high school. Ryan Murphy has said before that this is his “fantasy high school” and do remember they are BURSTING INTO SONG wherever they go. This is just a romance that is made to be epic and awesome, we aren’t supposed to base our own lives off of what they choose to do but rather look up to the fact that they are brave, respectable, and happy teenagers who have found themselves and each other despite the crappy circumstances of Lima, Ohio. It’s to remind us all that hey, it gets better. Reminder that also, Glee doesn’t have much time left to show people just that- and this is their chance to fit in that storyline and let it blossom in their (most likely) last season. This is all meant to be fun, we shouldn’t judge so harshly.

• Roger says:

Love your response.

• AJ says:

Well said. These two were groundbreaking back in season two, and even now, who would have thought that a teen gay couple would win EW’s Best Couple Of All Time poll? It was a popularity contest, and a gay couple beat out everyone else. It’s great to see. So yeah, maybe it’s not realistic, maybe it’s crazy, but Glee is fun and crazy and not realistic sometimes. That’s what makes it enjoyable for me. Also, it gives kids hope. They might just see a character be forgiven for his mistakes, like they wanna be forgiven, and see two boys get the amazing love they thought they’d both lost back. If we see them get engaged, it’s a bonus, because it’s great that it’s now possible for them, while that definitely wasn’t always the case. Kurt and Blaine have always been a beacon of hope for many, so seeing them crawl out of these hard times and become stronger than ever would be amazing.

• Isabella says:

Best Comment Ever!!

• Kye says:

Glee has officailly been renewed for a fifth AND sixth season with fox. And Blaine will not be Graduated at the end of the season. Genius Ryan Murphy has stated that he’s doing something different with the end of this season and next years season. I myself am ecstatic about this klaine reuniting thing. And it doesn’t say Kurt will say yes. It doesn’t say the answer. Ryan may cause us all a horrible twist of events and have Kurt tell blaine he doesnt love him anymore.

• Christie says:

I like this response so much!!! and I think it would be a sweet, albiet slightly creepy gesture on Blaine’s part.

• Yeah, I’d like to say that it’s unrealistic, but in high school half of the soprano section in the advanced choir was engaged my senior year. It’s a weird knee-jerk reaction for some couples (like Rachel and Finn) when they know they’re leaving the next year – make a commitment and you won’t break up by Thanksgiving of your freshman year of college like everyone else. But I will say that it didn’t work out for a single one of them, and somehow I don’t see it happening, period, with Kurt in New York with a new boyfriend and pretty clearly moving on. He’s not Rachel, and this feels like a move of desperation rather than something well thought out, which Kurt doesn’t seem the type to fall for. Although this is Glee, so you never know. But I wouldn’t bet on it.

• Matt says:

It happens. I know a lot of people with less than 18 years wearing proposal rings. SO RIDICULOUS IN MY OPINION.

• Rebecca says:

I got engaged in high school on my 18th birthday, senior year. It fell apart a year later when he cheated on me with a 16 year old (he was 22 at the time), but regardless we were engaged in high school.

5. Caitlin says:

Yes!!!! So excited this has the potential to be so much fun watching them plan a wedding in Kurt says yes… Love them!!! Love Klaine Bing it on

6. Marie says:

I hate klaine worst couple ever!

7. Anne says:

I can die in peace.

8. Stacey says:

Why? I like Kurt without Blaine. I think he is much more interesting and tolerable.

• Leia says:

I like Blaine without Kurt. I cannot tolerate St Kurt.

• Jacob says:

Though I love the idea of them getting back together, I have to agree with you here. Kurt has be unbearable this season, constantly scowling and haughty and awful.

• A proud klainer says:

He had his heart broken! What did you expect him to be like? It takes time to get over that, I love both Kurt and Blaine (even though I must say Blaine’s storylines have been erratic and contradictory this season) and I’m really happy they are doing this, not to promote young marriage but to accurately portray real life, TV only ever shows the young marriages that crash and burn and I think it’s about time they show one that works out, and the not realistic excuse doesn’t work here for all of you using it, it’s glee.

And don’t yell about them showing the wrong message, if them doing something on glee meant promoting glee would of promoted, un safe sex, drug use, half of things sue has done, cheating on school stuff, and many more things, that excuse doesn’t roll.

And while it does seem sudden this is glee, don’t try to put logic in it.

And my point its tent aren taking this story lightly, they obviously have a goal somewhere in mid and I doubt they’d do anything to jeopardise what the show has achieved through the likes of Klaine and Brittana.

• A proud klainer says:

Also, yes I’m aware of the appalling typos but my Ipad is stupid and keeps auto- correcting things.

• James says:

St. Kurt? That’s funny. I’ve had to sit through an entire season of blowhard Blaine lecturing the choir room how to act. And then, of course, there is how he is a literal hero. Let’s all bow down to him.

• Amy says:

Yet Blaine has been worshipped by just about everyone all season for everything from his looks to his talent (to the point they turned Tina into a Blaine stan with dialogue that could have been ripped straight off of Tumblr), to the point he’s had no one outside of Kurt upset with him about him cheating(and one brief “why’d you do it?” from Finn) and you’re okay with him?

It might just be me, but you seem sort of biased lol

• Nicole says:

Ugh. This is so true. It’s absolutely ridiculous the way Blaine is constantly worshipped like he can do no wrong.

9. mayiread says:

They’re 17 and 18 a piece. They have their whole lives ahead of them, whether they’re together or not.
    This proposal thing is silly.

• The Beach says:

This plot line is absurd. I am happy for the Klaine shippers but c’mon. One is still in high school and the other only one year out of it. They have never even lived together as a couple. Let Blaine move to NYC when he graduates and see how it goes from there. I can only hope that if Kurt is proposed to that he gracefully declines.

• Alex says:

they’re both 19 though
      and glee is silly, at least this is a happy thing

10. CC says:

Very sweet, but I’d rather have Blaine chase Kurt for a while. He really needs to make up for the cheating thing before Kurt forgives him.

11. Amanda says:

I hope Kurt says no.

12. S says:

Also, why is a lesbian couple giving help to the gay boys? Where was the positive lesbian role-model to help Santana? Oh wait, cause on Glee you’re not important unless you have a penis.

• dee123 says:

That’s not true. You can be female. Your name just has to be Rachel or Sue.

• S says:

Even Rachel came down with a case of D-fever and was willing to sacrifice everything she’s ever wanted for herself to be with man-boy Finn.

• Diana says:

Why bring Rachel and Finn into this. They had a season worth of relationship building prior to proposal. This is out of the blue.

• S says:

Calm down. I was pointing out how there isn’t a female on this show (except Sue or Becky) who doesn’t have a real storyline unless it involves a guy. Santana could have used a positive lesbian role model in her life to help guide her during her massive panic. Instead, they cast a lesbian couple to help the gay boys. One of the many double-standard on this show.

• karen says:

couldn’t agree more. S3 was literally just mopey Rachel who was willing to do anything to be with him.

• I’m guessing the writers mean it in a generic way: Blaine sees a happily-in-love homosexual couple and wants that with Kurt. However, you make a great point: Santana did need that role model, no matter how strong she was when she came out.

• Heather says:

Who? Oh, you mean the character played by the casting couch jumping actress who just dumped Ryan’s pet writer & is now dating a convicted sex offender? Nothing to do with penises, got everything to do with being an idiot.

• kate says:

lol he wasn’t convicted of anything or made to register as an offender

• Claireys says:

Ryan will prob kill Santana off as punishment for Naya dumping said pet writer.

• SAFMM says:

I think you meant Darren, right – the casting couch jumping actor who has to be blowing Murphy and everyone at Fox to get all the screen time and songs he’s been getting. He’s just not a talented enough actor or singer to believe anything else. At least Naya has some better-than-average talent.

• charleigh says:

• charleigh says:

Omg! I am freakin out about ur comment! It is so rude but so funny! I’m so ashamed to be crakin up right now considering I disagree with your comment. That’s not tru. Ppl r overreacting! WOW

• Alex says:

you are disgusting and so is the person trashing naya
          you people make me sick with your lies and shaming

• Ed says:

Get over it. It’s a gay show, so straight girls and gays watch it. Maybe Rizzoli & Isles is airing repeats somewhere.

• Harry says:

I’m a straight guy and I love Glee. And I know plenty of straight guys who watch it too, thank you very much. And what does Rizzoli and Isles have to do with anything?

• Jess says:

I don’t even like Santana, but I agree that she could have used a positive lesbian role-model. But of course, this new lesbian couple is going to be there for Blaine. It’s not like he gets enough attention already or anything.

13. David4 says:

I have known gay friends that have gotten engaged after only 2-6 months. I have known straights to do the same. It’s stupid, but out of all the insanely dumb storylines on Glee, this is the most realistic.

14. Jessica says:

no! just no i hate klaine, i dont even think they should get back together!

15. Heather says:

It seems like Klaine gets everything while Brittana gets screwed over.

• Put it this way, I think things would be different if Ryan Murphy was of the opposite sex…

• HeMo says:

Wake up, I’m pregnant & off the show next season, there is no Brittana.

• how the hell did brittana get screwed over when klaine were th ones that broke uo! rib made blaine freaking cheat on kurt and broke their hearts. had them both suffer from heartbreak and awful stuff.
      brittana broke up, but brittany got someone else amazing who loves the hell out of her, and santana already immediatly wants her back. brittana has also kissed way more than klaine, and they get sexy duets and everything and klaine gets none of that because the world doesnt mind seeing lesbians out there, but gays are seen as gross.
      i wish brittana shippers would quit their bitching. geez!

• Sean C. says:

Yeah, right. Brittany and Santana never got any screentime, were never taken seriously, and after breaking up, they put Brittany with a boy and Santana got nothing. Kurt and Blaine break up, talk about each other constantly when apart, are clearly being pushed back together (to the point where Kurt’s alleged new boyfriend was never allowed to be anything other than an offscreen presence), and get more scenes talking while broken up than Brittany and Santana did when they were a couple. You actually think Brittany and Santana have gotten the better deal?

• A says:

You are such a broken record!

• Mari says:

If they had been taken too seriously, they would have had to address that Santana is really only pleasant to blonde cheerleaders she’d like to have sex with, and even those she’s willing to manipulate into doing what she wants.

If you’re a fan of the couple, it’s possible you don’t want them taken too seriously–if there were any justice, They’d be the couple that broke up because of cheating.

• Megan says:

I think you Brittana fans missed the episode where Brittany said “I think I’m bi-curious.” Brittany is at the very most bisexual. Also, yes, Santana’s ‘coming out’ wasn’t done the best, but you think that an out-of-the-blue and completely OOC cheating is better than a mature break-up? Adam is just an offscreen prescence because everyone in the entire world knows that Klaine is endgame.

• Sean C. says:

When the “mature breakup” is just an excuse to get rid of the relationship, then yes, a story that is actually a story is better.

• michael says:

I hate both Brittana and Klaine, but I think out of the two Brittana have been treated the worst. At least Klaine have been treated with respect and taken seriously as a couple. Brittana is treated like a joke. I don’t see why people are so obsessed with these two couples anyway. They’re both unhealthy.

And lol at a Klainer telling another fandom to “quit their bitching.”

• Ashley says:

You’re right about Brittana not being taken seriously. I almost feel bad for Brittana shippers (even though most of them annoy me, just as much as Klaine and Finchel shippers). Klaine have had a lot of good scenes together, including mature talks, sweet duets, and cute moments. I am a Klainer, and even I agree that our ship has been treated better than that one, although compared to heterosexual couples, both Klaine and Brittana have gotten the shaft. Can’t help but notice how now that Brittany is with Sam she gets way more screen time than she did when she was with Santana.

16. Carrey says:

And I thought Glee can’t get stupid-er.
    I love Klaine, but it’s not how you develop a relationship.
    Blaine is the one who cheated, Kurt is the one who wasn’t able to forgive him and didn’t want to get back together.
    They both have seemed to move on in ways, considering Kurt has Adam (however awkward their relationship is) and Blaine has Sam (however awkward that is).
    They haven’t had any scenes in a few months, but Blaine suddenly sees a happy lesbian couple and decides to propose? Really?
    I mean… really?
    Who does that?

Also Kurt was supposed to get married at 21. He gratuated last year, most likely at age of 18, so this year he’s 19. If he’ll say “yes”, they’ll be engaged for 2 years.

• Elle says:

Actually, Kurt is 19, almost 20. He graduated one year later. And before you ask, yes it was acknowledged on the show. He was born in 1993, whereas the rest of the characters who graduated last year were born in ’94.
      So if he’s supposed to get married at 21, it’s gotta happen either next season or at the beginning of a highly hypothetical season 6.

• Dean says:

Actually, in a recent episode Kurt talked about he and Rachel being only 18

• Jen says:

Actually, Dean, he never mentioned his own age in that ep. He is more than a year and a half older than Rachel, despite being in the same grade, and the show has always made that clear.

• Klaine4ever says:

Do you not remember season 3 episode 1 Kurt and Rachel said “Tony by 25. Married by 30 legally.”

17. Sadie Jarvis says:

Soooo happy about this. Love Glee so much

18. Ben says:

I just don’t understand. They are going to wrap up a terrible season with a completely unrealistic storyline? Seems right. I hope they get renewed and can straighten out the mess they made of this season.

19. shira says:

please… it’s too soon!!

20. Marianna says:

Lmfao blaine is a cheater!!!!!

21. Kay says:

what an unhealthy relationship. he cheats on Kurt and now proposes, wow.

• Boo says:

Yeah, because I’m sure that’s never happened in real life.
      Worse has happened in real life, and this is a TV show. Get over it.

22. Pam says:

I like Klaine but this is ridiculous.

23. Aly says:

This is ridiculous. As of a few weeks ago, blaine was still hardcore crushing on Sam and Adam was introduced to be with Kurt. does Ryan Murphy even watch his own show? this is ridiculous. I hope Kurt enjoys being married to a cheater.

• karen says:

THAT’S WHAT I’M SAYING. why have plaine blanderson cheat, then develop feelings for sam if he is going to propose to kurt?

• E says:

Who’s Adam?

• anon says:

Kurt’s new boyfriend at NYADA. He’s been in a few episodes.

• E says:

Oh, you mean the plot device that Kurt cheated on AND lied to.

• kelly says:

they weren’t even together officially.

• Athe says:

@kelly – so the plot device isn’t Kurt’s boyfriend?

• Mollyannice says:

News flash sweetheart. Every character on Glee is a plot device. They are the things that keep things moving. With out characters to move the plot such as protagonists/antogonists/Info pumpers/etc there is no plot. Character A does this to character B which leads to this with character c which leads back to character a because of something Character D says.

• Mike says:

Kurt did not cheat. You cannot cheat on someone when you are not in an exclusive relationship with them, especially when the most you’ve done (Canonically) is go out for a coffee..Stop trying to downplay Blaine’s cheating by attempting to make out that Kurt did too. You just make yourself look like a butt hurt idiot.

• Casutama says:

Exactly. Well, no, I’d actually be happy if they got back together, but
      a.) they have never really had any mature talks about what happened, and I think as long as they don’t have that, they cannot, or at least shouldn’t, move on and
      b.) how on earth are we supposed to believe that one second Blaine is crushing on Sam, and then suddenly he wants to propose to Kurt?! It just doesn’t make sense.

24. Linderella says:

I love Patty Duke and Meredith Baxter! For those of you too young to know (that’s probably all of you – LOL), back in the day Patty Duke was a teen queen herself, playing twins on The Patty Duke Show. Meredith Baxter portrayed Michael J. Fox’s mother on Family Ties for those of you not alive in the 80s. Great, great casting. As for Blaine and Kurt…just let Blaine get into NYADA and call it a day. They’re wayyyyyyy too young to be engaged.

25. gabby says:

Couple getting engaged? Again, they’ve done this before and it was stupid and horrible before (like now) they are in high school come on.

26. Max says:

Say no Kurt

27. Rose says:

This is crazy. Seriously, who writes this?! This is so unhealthy for them.

28. Lisa says:

Love the casting of Duke + Baxter – 2 tv legends. It is ridiculous that Blaine + Kurt would get engaged so young; they have their whole lives/careers in front of them. Let them experience life first.

29. Vicki says:

Kurt thought Rachel and Finn were too young to get married and has said so, often. By season’s end Kurt will have just finished his freshman year at Nyada and Blaine will be graduating from high school. (Assuming they’ll actually get round to that this season, bearing in mind they haven’t even been to regionals yet!!!). Plus Kurt is kind of dating Adam; Blaine’s had a crush on Sam for most of the season and Kurt hasn’t completely forgiven him for cheating. Kurt’s told Adam he really wants to move on from Blaine and he was very quick to point out on several occasions, when they hooked up at the Wemma non-wedding, it didn’t mean they were back together. I’m pretty sure this will be one of the cliff hangers, so I’ll look forward to Season 5 (fingers and toes crossed) to see what happens. I do hope that Blaine gets in to Nyada though. That will be very interesting. In other news, I also hope Finn decides to change schools; from the University of Lima to ANY in New York… That will be even more interesting. All my fave characters in the same place and GLEE will return!

• Alex says:

Kurt never said Finn and Rachel were too young. He even admitted (sort of) that if Blaine proposed, he’d say yes. Adam has been missing for many eps now and Kurt seems more attached to a pillow than him. Blaine’s crush wasn’t something he wanted and Tina basically spelled it out earlier in the season that Blaine was looking for some place to put his love for Kurt. And a crush doesn’t change his love for Kurt, Kurt had crushes on other guys even when Blaine and Kurt were together in season 3. Kurt has been fantasizing about his wedding song with Blaine so it’s just a matter of his head catching up to his heart.

30. carolyn says:

As a person who has gone through a very traumatic experience this is actually very normal. In the aftermath of trauma you see things clearly and all you want to do is be with the ones you love. Yes it is to soon for a proposal but in life people do things in the heat of the moment.

• Sal says:

in the aftermath of trauma you don’t see things clearly. as in Blaine suddenly just wants to live in the now and don’t think much about the future. just my opinion.

31. JB says:

I appreciate your care with spoilers, but it is kind of pointless to put a spoiler warning in your article when you have a picture of the couple you are talking about right next to said spoiler warning.

32. Norwegian-girl says:

YES! I hope they get back together, they are so lovely together :)

33. Lor says:

I love that the article is all like “A couple on Glee is going to get enganged, read on to find out… surprise, it’s Klaine!” Yeah, because I didn’t guess that from the big picture of them just under the headline haha

34. ISL says:

Why is this even happening.

• Athe says:

Burt is dying, Blaine reassessing his life after the gun incident.

• Mich says:

Since when is Burt dying?

• Sheila says:

He visited Kurt and said he has prostate cancer (which has naturally never been mentioned again). But since the actor has booked another show, that might mean Murphy will kill off Burt.

• Amy says:

Prostate cancer caught early on is one of the easiest forms of cancer to treat. It takes a long time for it to spread, and there are a number of different forms of very successful methods for eliminating it. Burt isn’t dying–he’s sick, and should be on the mend by this point.

35. jade devon anderson willcox says:

i get it people dont want klaine back together but even if they are engaged they dont h ave to get married straight away i know peple who got engaged and did not get married for 6 years , that like the thing with rachel and brody they only just met and couple of months later shes letting him move in (and of course she hardly new the guy he turnt out ot be a prostitute) Blaine probably had crush on sam to try and get over Kurt . maybe after the shooting Blaine feels he needs to confess everything to Kurt because he could of died in he shooting or anything .

• yeah says:

Don’t let a tvline article fool you, there are many people who want Klaine back together. Just like there are many people who want Finchel back together, but the hate you see for that pairing would make you think otherwise. I personally think they should get back together first and then think about marriage late in season 5. We’ll see where this goes.

36. Teddie says:

Kurt & Blaine’s story – together and separately – have been the one consistently good storyline all season. They slowly worked their way back to each other. All the other characters & stories have been all over the place, especially the new cast as they can’t find a way to make them engaging to fans

• Adam says:

While I don’t really enjoy the Klaine relationship, I agree that their two storylines have been the best this season (it’s also been a weak season, but theirs is still good). The Kurt storyline was stronger at Vogue, personally, finding new dreams – and Blaine has been more interesting this year as he shows at least some flaws even if he’s still too idolized. I think it would be discredit to the work they’ve done so far to have them rush into an engagement.

• kate says:

blaine being a whiny self-martyring piece of crap doesn’t a storyline make

• Alex says:

I don’t think their stories have been good. Kurt has been Rachel’s pet this season with barely any story for himself and they made Blaine cheat to break up Klaine which was so out of character and unfair and then had Tina molest Blaine and the stupid Blam crush. If they have them get engaged I’ll take it because I can forget this crappy season ever happened and enjoy Klaine planning their wedding.

37. Para says:

Pay attention: they say some one is going to propose , not get engaged

38. As much as I love Klaine, I kinda hope that Kurt says no. It seems a bit too fast and I’m guessing this’ll mainly be Blaine’s attempt to get back together with Kurt. I think Kurt might need more time. I hope they get back together eventually; just not right now.

39. Adam says:

I hope Kurt says no. This is just a terrible idea. Forgetting that they’ve been apart and broken up for over half a year, forgetting that they only dated for two years while in high school, forgetting that Blaine cheated, forgetting that both Kurt and Blaine have been able to move their attractions onto others, forgetting that they are both not even twenty years old and still have their whole youth ahead of them — forgetting all those legitimate reasons to not get engaged or married, this is still a terrible idea for both them as a couple and as a plot line for the show.

The show has had at least a wedding or engagement per season (s1: Emma/Ken, s2: Emma/Carl, s3: Emma/Will, Rachel/Finn, s4: Emma/Will), do we really need another? It’s already gratingly repetitive.

40. Nina says:

klainers when finchel are getting married:: this is bull sh it
    klainers when klaine are getting married: asdsfsdbkjsn yesh.
    vomit.

41. Krissy says:

Yo. Blaine proposes to Kurt but Kurt doesn’t say yes. That’s the cliffhanger they were talking about. Altho some people may not care about it lol. But I’ll probably spending summer to pray that he’ll say no.
    Just so you won’t be too happy, I don’t like Klaine because I don’t like Kurt. lol bye.

42. Stephanie says:

Realistically, they need to address issues first. Particularly since Blaine didn’t even text/call Kurt when he believed his life was in danger. And has had a crush on his friend Sam for several eps. So they need to TALK first, then start over.

But this split locale mess cuts into our main char storylines. I want NYC (Kurt, Rachel, Santana) plus Artie, Blaine, Finn Mike, Mercedes & maybe Tina in NYC. I like some of newbies a tiny bit, but too cumbersome & it detracts from my main characters. I’d miss the teachers, but if they won’t do a spin-off, I’d like like mains/vets.

I’d prefer a spin-off, so I could enjoy both, but that won’t happen. We can’t even get season 5 confirmation after a season filled with viewing breaks and split locales. This season has some truly excellent episodes, both artistically and performance-wise), but the broken viewing availability and split locale has very much damaged things.

43. Carolyn says:

21…

44. Nicole says:

The comments on this make me so happy. Klaine is so overhyped and disgustingly worshipped, and their fans are intolerable. Vom.

45. Meg says:

BLAINE THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FROM HANGING OUT WITH SAM EVANS. OH MY GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOO. DO NOT WANT KLAINE WEDDING.
    omg I even typed the comment in a different article because of the rage. *facepalm*

46. silpen says:

I can die happily…. I can’t wait to see the season finale and all the klaine scenes. i hope that Kurt is gonna to say yes and there will not be any cliffhanger about that storyline

47. shump says:

But that line about Not Who You Think made me expect anyone but Klaine, big surprise… it is who you think!

48. C says:

if you read the original article it says he WANTS to propose…but we technically already know this. Blaine has made it very clear Kurt is it for him. This doesn’t shock me.

• Pam says:

Yes, watching Blaine drool all over Sam for half a season has made it very clear that he truly loves the ex-boyfriend he cheated on the minute said ex was out of town.