Exclusive

Exclusive (and NSFW) Family Guy Video: Quagmire Mounts Canadian Strip Joint Musical

Family Guy Strip Club Musical Episode VideoYou know it’s going to be a good Family Guy when a Canadian misadventure turns Peter into a kind of Abominable Snowman — as happens in Sunday’s “Bigfat” episode (9/8c on Fox) — and that’s not even the biggest reason to watch!

What is?

RELATED | Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Bones, Glee, Scandal, Once Upon a Time, The Vampire Diaries and More

As the headline suggests, a dirty ditty in which randy Quagmire — with a little help from Bill Maher! — explains to pals Peter and Joe that, up north, there are clubs where a fella can really “get his hockey pucked.”

Ah, classy as ever, Seth MacFarlane!

Press PLAY below to check out the showstopper, then hit the comments with your reactions!

TAGS: , ,
GET MORE: Exclusive, First Look, Video

1. pffffft. not available.

2. CJS says:

And of course the video isn’t available in Canada.

3. Toni says:

just google Hide My Ass. It’s what I use for getting rid of that stupidity

4. JT says:

LOL! Who else but Quagmire!

5. brycealexander says:

GOSH I HATE how much Set Macfarlane love doing songs because they all stink! They’re hardly ever funny and totally out of place. Booooo

• TheWaterboatman says:

At least he can write songs… Better than you can do.

• CL says:

I actually really like the music and songs in Family Guy. They’re what makes the show so special and amazing :) I agree they’re not always super funny, but they’re definitely entertaining and Seth Macfarlane has a wonderful voice so why not use it? Even my mum who’s quite stuck-up when it comes to music, loves listening to Macfarlane singing as various characters. Personally I really like Quagmire and I think this’ll be his first proper musical number, so I’m really excited about this episode :D

• Esaul says:

I find that the songs are the best part of Family Guy. Why? Because it shows how much talent Seth really has. Not just that, but he has a true passion for music. Sure, the songs are quite offensive, but he also utilizes an orchestra in the background. How many shows use an orchestra? I have nothing but respect for Seth MacFarlane. Listen to his album, you’d be surprised. It’s big band sounding, reminds me of Tony Bennett or Frank Sinatra. It’s not what you expect from the creator of Family Guy.

6. Mark says:

HAHAHA, Seth Macfarlane never dissappoints when rearraging lyrics to my favorite musical numbers.

7. Ransom Stoddard says:

lame

8. Ken Murray says:

Watching this makes me wish I was their neighbor so I could always hang with them.

9. ally says:

You guys should also include a note like “due to contract restrictions, this video is available for US viewers only” on the title of your post. It is really frustrating coming here and not being able to view the material you are advertising, without any explicit reason. People outside of the US may have a wrong impression about your website and never come here again. Just saying.

10. cathie says:

Seth is a genius my 2 favorite shows combined. But I always thought Quagmire should have gotten his own show not Cleveland family guy is my favorite show!