Exclusive (and NSFW) Family Guy Video: Quagmire Mounts Canadian Strip Joint Musical

Get More: Exclusive, First Look, Video

Family Guy Strip Club Musical Episode VideoYou know it’s going to be a good Family Guy when a Canadian misadventure turns Peter into a kind of Abominable Snowman — as happens in Sunday’s “Bigfat” episode (9/8c on Fox) — and that’s not even the biggest reason to watch!

What is?

RELATED | Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Bones, Glee, Scandal, Once Upon a Time, The Vampire Diaries and More

As the headline suggests, a dirty ditty in which randy Quagmire — with a little help from Bill Maher! — explains to pals Peter and Joe that, up north, there are clubs where a fella can really “get his hockey pucked.”

Ah, classy as ever, Seth MacFarlane!

Press PLAY below to check out the showstopper, then hit the comments with your reactions!

Comments (13)

• pffffft. not available.

Comment by Michael Sacal – April 12, 2013 09:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • And of course the video isn’t available in Canada.

Comment by CJS – April 12, 2013 10:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • just google Hide My Ass. It’s what I use for getting rid of that stupidity

Comment by Toni – April 12, 2013 11:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LOL! Who else but Quagmire!

Comment by JT – April 12, 2013 11:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • GOSH I HATE how much Set Macfarlane love doing songs because they all stink! They’re hardly ever funny and totally out of place. Booooo

Comment by brycealexander – April 12, 2013 12:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • At least he can write songs… Better than you can do.

Comment by TheWaterboatman – April 13, 2013 11:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I actually really like the music and songs in Family Guy. They’re what makes the show so special and amazing :) I agree they’re not always super funny, but they’re definitely entertaining and Seth Macfarlane has a wonderful voice so why not use it? Even my mum who’s quite stuck-up when it comes to music, loves listening to Macfarlane singing as various characters. Personally I really like Quagmire and I think this’ll be his first proper musical number, so I’m really excited about this episode :D

Comment by CL – April 13, 2013 03:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I find that the songs are the best part of Family Guy. Why? Because it shows how much talent Seth really has. Not just that, but he has a true passion for music. Sure, the songs are quite offensive, but he also utilizes an orchestra in the background. How many shows use an orchestra? I have nothing but respect for Seth MacFarlane. Listen to his album, you’d be surprised. It’s big band sounding, reminds me of Tony Bennett or Frank Sinatra. It’s not what you expect from the creator of Family Guy.

Comment by Esaul – April 14, 2013 06:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • HAHAHA, Seth Macfarlane never dissappoints when rearraging lyrics to my favorite musical numbers.

Comment by Mark – April 12, 2013 09:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • lame

Comment by Ransom Stoddard – April 13, 2013 08:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Watching this makes me wish I was their neighbor so I could always hang with them.

Comment by Ken Murray – April 13, 2013 02:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You guys should also include a note like “due to contract restrictions, this video is available for US viewers only” on the title of your post. It is really frustrating coming here and not being able to view the material you are advertising, without any explicit reason. People outside of the US may have a wrong impression about your website and never come here again. Just saying.

Comment by ally – April 14, 2013 01:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Seth is a genius my 2 favorite shows combined. But I always thought Quagmire should have gotten his own show not Cleveland family guy is my favorite show!

Comment by cathie – April 18, 2013 07:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post