Exclusive: Revenge Poised to Kill Off a Core Character in Season Finale

Get More: Exclusive, Previews

Revenge Season 2 Finale Major Character Death SpoilersBy the time the credits roll on Revenge‘s two-hour Season 2 closer on May 12, the Hamptons population will be down by one.

We’re not talking a plane-explosion fake-out or Tyler-Daniel-on-the-beach switcheroo. Series creator Mike Kelley tells TVLine exclusively that “one of our core cast members will not survive the finale.”

RELATED | May Sweeps Scorecard: Who’s Dying? Who’s Getting Engaged? Who’s Returning?

Even better, he adds, “Our audience will not have to wait to find out the identity of the person that didn’t survive. We will let them know within the two hours.”

So who’s headed to that big benefit gala in the sky? Click through our gallery of possible victims, then hit the comments with your predictions.

And if you need a hint, we’ll leave you with this cryptic Kelley comment: “It’ll be a surprise who it is – and it’s certainly a surprise to Emily.”

Tags: ,

Comments (402)

• Conrad or Ashley.

Comment by Michael Sacal – April 11, 2013 02:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i agree it’s gotta be conrad or ashley. heck even both! they’re pretty meaningless in terms of storyline..
      ps .. it makes me so sad to see all the jack hate! :/

Comment by cookie (@cookiesrgood15) – April 11, 2013 03:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Thank you! I DO NOT GET all the Jack hate. It’s like fans automatically hate a character if they are nice and honorable. On a show with all these conniving characters, it’s good to have Jack to sort of balance it out. He has chemistry with Emily and I like him much more than Daniel. Let’s put it this way: I’d rather Emily hook up with a corpse than have her be with Daniel. I was further irritated when I found out that they were dating in real life. THAT is why the writers changed their minds to kill off his annoying douchebag character on the beach.

Comment by Radha – April 11, 2013 03:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I don’t hate Jack but I find him boring. I saw the chemistry between Emily and Jack the first season but since then there hasn’t been any warm/affectionate interaction at all between them… I haven’t seen a spark at all (granted the writers haven’t given them any opportunity). The closest it came was on the beach during Jack/fauxAmanda’s wedding… and Emily looked a bit wistful. But I bet that viewers that started watching in Season 2 don’t get the connection at all…probably can’t see why people are rooting for Jack and Emily.

Comment by Kathryn – April 11, 2013 04:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I saw season 1 and I don’t get why people are rooting for Jack and Emily.

Comment by Regal – April 11, 2013 05:50 PM PDT
          • I STILL SEE A SPARK!

Comment by Vicky Crawford – April 16, 2013 03:42 PM PDT
          • I definitely see a spark between Jack and Emily! Even in season 2, where they’ve been keeping their distance because the timing isn’t right (because of Fauxmanda, baby Carl, and all of Emily’s secrets). There has always been a chemistry between them, even when they haven’t had the opportunity to explore it. I’m just praying Jack will soon know Emily’s true identity and they’ll eventually ride off in the sunset together…. :)

Comment by Joy – May 7, 2013 12:01 PM PDT
        • Ugh, really? Didn’t they learn from the Brothers and Sisters mistake?

Comment by Jen (@JenCanRead) – April 12, 2013 09:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I’m fairly ambivalent over who Emily the character dates, but that Emily and Josh are dating IRL annoys me too. Probably because I still feel burned after B&S and Alias and all those other shows where real-life co-stars’ romance has gone sour and ruined the show.

Comment by MM – April 12, 2013 09:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I love Emily and Daniel together! They make a GREAT couple! There is definitely chemistry bx them! I really think Emily loves Daniel, but she cannot allow herself to really show it because of her “mission”. It does not look like Emily and Jack are going to get together because he does not trust her and this has caused him to not feel anything for her now Daniel truly loves Emily and would do anything for her. He puts her before his family. Actually, she would be better off with him because he truly loves her and she does love him more than what she thinks..

Comment by JE – May 3, 2013 12:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • I 10000% agree with you

Comment by Natalia – May 9, 2013 08:25 AM PDT
          • She doesn’t love him anymore. She did but after he chose not to expose his parents for David Clarke’s murder, as well as being an accomplice to the conspiracy and many other crimes his parents have committed, she hates him. He’s just a pawn in the game now.

Comment by baglesvswaffles – May 10, 2013 04:22 PM PDT
      • Love Jack! I really hope that Jack does not get killed off… if he does he better be told the truth, but I don’t want him to die. His storyline has been juicy lately, that could be a good or bad thing…

Comment by WingsStef – April 21, 2013 02:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I love Jack too! I hope he doesn’t die… he’s so close to learning the truth and he and Emily deserve the change to ultimately be together.

Comment by Joy – May 7, 2013 11:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Jack is my favorite character! They can’t kill him!

Comment by katrina – May 11, 2013 09:24 AM PDT
      • i aGREE they are both not important to this show, they could both die and it would still be able to contunie without concern. Plus i cant stand either of them especially ashley

Comment by lacye – May 5, 2013 07:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m so glad other people feel the same way! I’ve never understood the Jack haters. He’s NOT boring–especially now that he’s (slowly but surely) learning the truth. I cannot wait until Emily confesses the truth about her identity, and I’m praying it happens during season 2′s finale. Please don’t kill off Jack! He and Emily belong together!!!!

Comment by Joy – May 7, 2013 11:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Or Declan.

Comment by slizabeth – April 11, 2013 03:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I hope it’s Declan. He’s useless,

Comment by Ann – April 11, 2013 04:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • it won’t be him. jack has already lost too much– his dad, his dog, his wife. they won’t make him lose his brother too.

Comment by baglesvswaffles – April 13, 2013 12:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Thank you for understanding! Seriously, Jack has lost enough loved ones already. Leave the poor guy alone! Declan may not be a master Revenger, but his presence is certainly not useless.

Comment by Joy – May 7, 2013 12:06 PM PDT
      • They can’t off Jack before Emily tells him she is really Amanda…and then his last dying words will be – I’ve known all along, then he’ll smile, touch her cheek and then close his eyes.

Comment by Belle – April 12, 2013 05:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • i think it will be jack they kill off…on his death bed amanda will confess the truth to him and he will die knowing the truth….she gets on with her revenge and jack knows the truth but doesn’t live with the knowledge that he was deceived by the real and fake amanda.

Comment by bonnie – April 17, 2013 12:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Please let it be Ashley!

Comment by The letter J – April 11, 2013 03:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Seconded.

Comment by Jimmy – April 11, 2013 04:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Thirded! but unfortunately I think Mike Kelley loves the actress so probably not her :-(

Comment by Lisa – April 11, 2013 06:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Let it be Jack!

Comment by Natalia – May 9, 2013 08:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m thinking that one thing we’ll see as the show progresses is all the “heroes” gain a reason to want to take revenge on the Grayson’s for their misdeeds. Emily has what they did to her father and Jack has to what they did to his wife. It gives them a reason to be enemies of the “bad guys”. What I think the death needs to accomplish is give one of the other heroes or potential heroes a reason for them to hate the bad guys.

That’s my take on it. Otherwise, really, the death just becomes a reason to trim the fat when it should be used to move the narrative forward.

Comment by Michael Sacal – April 11, 2013 06:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • in this case, i think it should be Declan, giving both Jack and Charlotte a reason to join the fight against the Graysons. wouldn’t it be cool if those two got together (over the baby, their grief, and their hatred for the Graysons)? a little weird, but that would create some interesting tension in the storyline.

Comment by kels – April 11, 2013 06:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • or it could be Charlotte to give Declan a reason to hate the Graysons.

Comment by Michael Sacal – April 11, 2013 07:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Except she’s supposed to be in high school and underage……

Comment by vck – April 12, 2013 07:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • The character turned 18 this season (remember,she changed her name to Clarke!)

Comment by Louis E. – April 20, 2013 05:53 AM PDT
        • Ewww Jack and Charlotte??? God no! That’s just wrong on SO many levels….

Comment by Joy – May 7, 2013 12:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Oooh i like your take on the finale! Although the death could hopefully do both: trim the fat AND move the storyline forward. :)

Comment by Joy – May 7, 2013 12:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Conrad or Ashley would not be a surprise to Emily…It’s gotta be Nolan or Jack – those are the only two above that would rock Emily to her core!!

Comment by Belle – April 12, 2013 05:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Losing her half-sister Charlotte would rock her boat.

Comment by SAM – April 12, 2013 05:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Think it will be Charlotte they have already said she is filming her last part

Comment by Pam Leeds – April 20, 2013 07:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Of the season or ever??? Charlotte’s character still has so much potential story-wise that it would be stupid for the Revenge writers too X her off. I agree that her death would be a shock to Emily, but it’s not Charlotte’s time to go yet. What about the unborn child in her womb??? What about the chance for Char and Em’s to team up as sisters and take the Grayson’s down???

Comment by Joy – May 7, 2013 12:17 PM PDT
      • NOT MY NOLAN!!!!!

Comment by ratneck – April 14, 2013 10:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Wait a minute…….I thought he was MY Nolan!! (LOL!)

Comment by Alison – April 14, 2013 10:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • they couldn’t kill off nolan…he is a vital part of all the conniving and technical sneakiness. emily would be lost without nolan and his skills

Comment by bonnie – April 17, 2013 12:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • i AGREE. I THINK IT WILL BE EITHER NOLAN OR CHARLOTTE.

Comment by MOZELLA MANSEL – May 6, 2013 04:42 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Jack and Nolan better be safe!!! Or else I’ll have to get MY revenge on the Revenge writers !

Comment by Joy – May 7, 2013 12:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • My immediate thought is Ashley, then Charlotte or Declan. I can see how Jack losing another person close to him would further fuel his Grayson hatred, but that might seem like overkill for one character. Ashley is utterly useless to me. She needs to leave. I wouldn’t mind Conrad leaving, but I think he serves more purpose than Ashely. Charlotte will most likely stick around, but I wouldn’t mind if she kicked rocks.

Comment by Kristen – April 12, 2013 11:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Daniel

Comment by susan arnold (@gaveallheart) – April 12, 2013 04:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i think its ashley!

Comment by trish – April 15, 2013 06:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Please, please not Nolan. He is my favorite. Aiden is adorable and that would be too horrific. Ashley or Declan would be my choice. Conrad plays an evil person very well so he has to stay. Those would be my choices.

Comment by Bonnie Graber – April 15, 2013 08:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Let me offer this theory:

It’ll be Daniel, and Victoria and Conrad will blame Emily for his death, thus giving THEM a reason to seek revenge against HER.

Comment by Michael Sacal – April 16, 2013 01:44 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • yes i like this idea…then he will also be out of the picture for jack and aiden

Comment by bonnie – April 17, 2013 12:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • YES! Sounds juicy :)

Comment by Joy – May 7, 2013 12:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ashley or Charlotte

Comment by Sophie – April 17, 2013 01:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • please be victoria, man i just really cant stand her, but she is too much of an asset to this whole show and i doubt they could kill her and still make a show, and conrad isnt that important so probably him, please do not be jack, but if it is, that will allow for more need for revenege for emily! and to be honest i use to root for aiden but im not sure anymore… i kinda feel bad for daniel, i think he really loves emily. but I am a hopeless romantic always!

Comment by lacye – May 5, 2013 07:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think it’s going to be Declan, his character hasn’t been worth much to the show. However I don’t see why it would be such a huge surprise to Emily. Daniel would be to her character… he could go too, the script recently has had him shutting down his responsibilities. My 3rd guess is Jack, but I can’t see it, too much story line to be had there yet….and would be weird to off him after offing Amanda earlier…

Comment by Jadescouch – May 7, 2013 02:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Would be interesting if it is Jack, Emily would inherit a baby.

Comment by Joni – April 11, 2013 02:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • um,no…pretty sure Charlotte or Declan would.

Comment by Shaun – April 11, 2013 04:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Actually, since Ems was the godmother I would not find it to hard to believe they legally set her up as the guardian. Is Declan even 18 yet? I know Charlotte is- but I would not leave my kid to an 18 yr old rich kid. Not that I would want this to happen. It would be awful.

Comment by Kristin D – April 11, 2013 04:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • That’s a really good point about not wanting to leave your baby with an 18 year old rich kid, it strikes me however that a Vigilante Billionaire, who is out to avenge everybody she ever loved, Is possibly Not the lesser evil in this case??? ;) I honestley think Ashley is the one to be cut (possibly literally??) but I fail to see how that could advance anybody’s story as she is Duller than a bag of pebbles, and has Nobody to love (on screen ofcourse). I can’t help but think it will be Aiden though…. Mainly because his death serves the most logical, if you consider it will really ignite Emily’s thirst for blood (if she should need another excuse) but best of all It will free her heart up so when Jack is one mourning faux-Manda he can sweep Ems off her size 5′s….. Plus when she confesses all to him and he forgives her, they can raise baby Carl whilst acting as Grason Take Down Tag-Team???

Comment by Devon – April 15, 2013 08:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Aiden wasn’t in the list of possible characters. There were only a list of nine.

Comment by JohnQPublic – April 16, 2013 03:41 PM PDT
      • Well as Emily is the godmother it would make sense otherwise Charlotte would have been godmother. The purpose of godmother to my understanding is a secondary responsibility of guidance, support and should anything happen to the actual parents become caretaker of the child….

Comment by Joni – April 12, 2013 03:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • A godparent, is to offer spiritual guidance for a child. That means nothing to a court of law. So if no “relation” is available to take the child, the child would likely be out in the foster system. The only way a godparent gets responsibility for a child is if there are guardianship documents saying so :)

Comment by Sarah – April 15, 2013 08:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • All I can say is that Jack had better not die!!!! He and Emily belong together. Let Daniel bite the dust. Or even Aiden. But Jack had better not receive even one scratch!!!!!!

Comment by Joy – May 7, 2013 12:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Totally disagree! Jack sucks! Emily should end up with Daniel or Aiden!

Comment by Natalia – May 9, 2013 08:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope not Nolan. Doubtful. But I hope not. I enjoy Henry Czerny’s reaction so I hope it’s not him. Ashley maybe. I could see that. It wouldn’t be Jack ’cause of their past. Daniel…less likely. So I’m thinking Ashley or Aiden.

Comment by Esaul – April 11, 2013 02:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m thinking it’s Aiden. He’s going to die saving Emily.

Comment by Ann – April 11, 2013 04:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Mhm. And this opens the door for Jack/Emily or Emily/Daniel. Who knows at this point.

Comment by Esaul – April 11, 2013 06:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Aiden isn’t one of the 9 mentioned above though, rather unfortunately…

Comment by Katie – April 11, 2013 06:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Hey now, I can still be hopeful!

Comment by Esaul – April 11, 2013 07:43 PM PDT
      • It doesn’t say on the listing of pix, that these are the only possibiliites….
        I’m gonna hope for Aiden, although I like him and what he has done for Em and gone through on his own…..

Comment by Debbie J. – April 14, 2013 11:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • It can’t be AIden, he wasn’t listed in the possiblities.

Comment by JohnQPublic – April 16, 2013 03:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Hope it’s not Aiden. I really like him and think he really loves Emily and she cares a great deal for him.

Comment by Lia – April 19, 2013 07:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That would be sweet…. I really like Aiden, but I don’t feel he and Emily are meant to be together forever (that role belongs to Jack!). So he could bow out gracefully by dying to save Emily. Which would be believable because he’s a volatile character who genuinely seems to care about Emily, and his death would definitely surprise her–and propel the show into season 3. The other option is that he could end up with Ashley. But we’ll see what happens!

Comment by Joy – May 7, 2013 12:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I don’t think it can be Aiden because he hasn’t been on the show since the pilot. He was only introduced this season!

Comment by Stacy – May 3, 2013 06:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Jack, please.

Comment by jimbo – April 11, 2013 02:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes, yes, yes!!!!! And Declan, too!!!!

Comment by Chloe – April 11, 2013 02:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • The “Montauk Men” better be left alone! They are my favorite part of the show! (Besides Nolan and Emily of course.)

Comment by Joy – May 7, 2013 12:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes, yes and yes. Better yet a combo of Jack, Declan and Charlotte.

Comment by rty123 – April 11, 2013 03:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You read my mind…I’d actually like to add Ashley as well. I have a long hit list…

Comment by Cindy – April 11, 2013 03:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • That is absolutely fine by me :)

Comment by rty123 – April 11, 2013 03:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I’m laughing like a four year old….. I think I see where you’re going with this? Will there be anyone but Ems and the G’s left after your…. Um??? Are we thinking of a plane crash, an earthquake or a freak tsunami taking out everybody on your list? Or are you offering to be an extra for the show, walking around with a semi automatic taking out every idiot, freak and dullard in one day… Then as the police close in on you and try to arrest you, you turn the weapon on yourself shouting “Mp5… Because I’m worth it!!!” ;) i’d love to hear script and scenario ideas for your massacre. XD

Comment by Devon – April 15, 2013 08:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I don’t want Charlotte to die yet…mainly because I want her to find out Emily is her sister…there’s still a good stoyline there.

Comment by Ann – April 11, 2013 04:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I agree – I want Emily & Charlotte to eventually team up to take down Victoria – so they can’t kill her yet

I’m hoping they kill off Ashley or Declan (even Daniel) of the nine shown
          Ok with losing Aiden but he’s not on the list
          Nolan better not go anywhere – plus aren’t they casting his mom? He should be safe

Comment by Lisa – April 12, 2013 12:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Agree’d to that!!!

Comment by Debbie J. – April 14, 2013 11:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’m in! As long as it’s not Nolan or Aidan I don’t care.

Comment by Kathryn – April 12, 2013 10:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I’m with you……No Nolan or Aiden, and I’m good.

Comment by ratneck – April 14, 2013 10:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Agree to this Aiden and Nolan are my faves!!!!!!

Comment by steph – April 14, 2013 11:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Jack and Nolan are my personal favs :)

Comment by Joy – May 7, 2013 12:41 PM PDT
        • Nolan should live,Aiden should die!

Comment by Louis E. – April 20, 2013 05:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • If that’s what it comes down to, then hell yes…sacrifice Aiden for the sake of the greater good (Nolan)….although, I’d rather they both live…and someone like Jack dies…I can certainly dream….

Comment by Tasha – April 28, 2013 05:09 AM PDT
      • PLEASE NOT JACK…UMMMM SOUNDS STUPID, BUT COULD IT BE DANIEL

Comment by MOZELLA MANSEL – May 6, 2013 04:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • yes!!!! please be jack! he’s awful

Comment by Elyse – April 11, 2013 03:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No way. Ever since Amanda died, Jack’s been a wonderful character.

Comment by ... – April 11, 2013 03:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Agreed! I’ve love Jack since the pilot, but his arc has been getting juicier and juicier lately! So anyone who wants to X him off because he’s allegedly “boring” hasn’t been watching lately!!!

Comment by Joy – May 7, 2013 12:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Blasphemer!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment by Joy – May 7, 2013 12:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I agree; I liked Conrad a lot this season, but I’ve always felt he could leave. Victoria’s relationship with Daniel is more important than her one with Conrad.

Comment by Michael – April 11, 2013 02:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh my gosh, please not Nolan!!!!!!

Comment by Katie – April 11, 2013 02:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I hope not too! But he is depressed so he was the first one who came to mind. Emily needs Nolan..it wouldn’t be the same without him.

Comment by Judy Lawson – April 11, 2013 03:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hopefully it’s Conrad, Declan, or Ashley.

Comment by Meg – April 11, 2013 02:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • THIS!!! :)

Comment by Bear75 – April 11, 2013 03:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Charlotte, Declan or Ashley . . .or all 3!

Comment by karen – April 11, 2013 06:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’d be fine with killing off Conrad. He’s been fun to hate but now his storyline has run its course. Time to give the reins over to Daniel.

Comment by Joy – May 7, 2013 12:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If they kill off Nolan they will kill the show.

Comment by NCSouthernBelle – April 11, 2013 02:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • YES. i was coming to write the exact same thing.

Comment by e$ – April 11, 2013 03:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree!

Comment by Judy Lawson – April 11, 2013 03:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I would absolutely stop watching the show if they kill of Nolan… The relationship between Nolan and Emily is the best part of the show. I also noticed Adian was not in the photo’s?? I hope whoever it is is not super close to Emily…she just lost Amanda. How much loss can one girl deal with…

Comment by Kerry – April 12, 2013 07:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I AGREE! Do not kill of Nolan! If they do, I will not watch the show anymore!

Comment by JE – May 3, 2013 12:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • As long as it’s not Nolan.
    Ashley and a few others can buzz off

Comment by MM – April 11, 2013 02:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • AIDEN PLEASE! He has been the worst character of the season

Comment by Ale – April 11, 2013 02:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m putting my vote in for the horrid Aiden. A terrible addition to the show.

Comment by Val – April 11, 2013 03:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Hardly a major character and he’s not even on the list.

Comment by Jenna – April 11, 2013 03:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’ve never understood the Aiden hatred, I’ve always liked him. He treats Emily as an equal, he’s not trying to dominate her like childish, petulant Daniel and he’s not mooning over her like emo Jack. Moreover, he sees her (and knows her) for who she really is and accepts all aspects of her, even the parts he doesn’t like. In my opinion, he’s the best match for her (so far). Plus, he’s easy on the eyes LOL

Comment by Lo – April 11, 2013 03:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I couldn’t have said it better! I totally agree with you, Lo.

Comment by Kathryn – April 11, 2013 06:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • THIS! Aiden came in and completely usurped every previous male’s position in Emily’s life and she didn’t mind one bit. And neither did I. He became Emily’s sidekick, lover and friend. I love the character and it appears the writers do as well.

Comment by deme – April 11, 2013 09:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • You may not have minded that usurpation,but I was furious.He is 100% obstacle.

Comment by Louis E. – April 20, 2013 05:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Agreed. Never understood why people hated this character. I thought that he was the only bearable part of the stupid Initiative storyline.

Comment by SAM – April 12, 2013 05:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I so, so, so agree! Must be all the Jack/Emily shippers who hate Aiden. I mean, as long as Aiden is there, Emily has no reason to run back to Jack.

Comment by Evie – April 12, 2013 11:19 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I am Jack/Emily shipper, but I don’t hate Aiden. I actually like him, and I think he’s the best one for Emily–right now. But ultimately, I believe that Jack and Emily belong together. Aiden and Ashley (hmmm Ashden anybody?!) could get together and make for a beautiful British couple, especially now that she’s proving to actually have a heart. Then they can all go on double-dates and live happily ever after! :D

Comment by Joy – May 7, 2013 12:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Agreed!

Comment by ratneck – April 14, 2013 10:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree, he is the only adult relationship Emily has.

Comment by Carm – May 5, 2013 09:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • yes very easy on the eyes..so handsome and sexy to boot.. love to hear him talk

Comment by MOZELLA MANSEL – May 6, 2013 04:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I so agree. I was sad to see him not listed.

Comment by JB – April 11, 2013 04:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes! Aiden! I don’t care if he’s not on the list.

Comment by N – April 11, 2013 09:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope its that British dude. He does nothing for the show.

Comment by flem_snopes – April 11, 2013 02:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • AIDEN IS NOT A CHOICE PEOPLE – see the pictures and names above!!!

Comment by Aryn – April 17, 2013 09:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Is the list offered confirmed by Kelley,or just presumed by TVLine,to include the one who dies?
        Those of us who want Aiden gone ASAP will seek hope wherever we can find it!

Comment by Louis E. – April 20, 2013 05:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please please please let it be Aiden. I know it was reported that he was upped to series regular for next season, but hopefully they’ve heard fan reactions and changed their minds.

Comment by a – April 11, 2013 02:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • He was upped to a regular for this season. He started as a recurring. I haven’t heard about next season, but I may have missed it. He can leave anytime for me.

Comment by Percysowner – April 11, 2013 03:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes I hope they’ve heard the fan reaction of those who like Aiden. :-)

Comment by deme – April 11, 2013 09:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Declan for TV graveyard! Puh-lease!

Comment by Jake – April 11, 2013 02:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It has to be Ashley. She is useless.

Comment by Chanel – April 11, 2013 02:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • LOL, I was just scrolling to the end to post the exact same comment! Great minds think alike

Comment by Tina B. – April 11, 2013 05:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m thinking Daniel or Charlotte. They already messed up Jack’s life enough to kill Declan..it’d be too much in one year for him. Victoria is invincible. Conrad and Ashley dying wouldn’t matter that much to Emily. Aidan just got added as a series regular, that would be foolish. They’re not gonna kill off Emily’s best friend Nolan because then everyone would stop watching because that is cruel and unusual punishment. Daniel is for sure less likely than Charlotte, but he’s a stronger possibility than anyone else. My money is on Charlotte. She’s Emily’s sister, and central to every character’s lives. It would be a HUGE blow to Emily to lose her sister who doesn’t even know she’s her sister and that she may be responsible for her death would kill her on so many levels– the Daniel level, the Declan level, and the personal level. It’s gotta be Char.

Comment by Rob – April 11, 2013 03:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I like the way you think.

Comment by MadamePom – April 11, 2013 03:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Totally agree, it’s gotta b Charlotte, that would probably hurt Emily the most…

Comment by Luz AY Figueroa (@hpgeek2008) – April 11, 2013 03:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ah, but it didn’t say that it would matter to Emily. Just that it would surprise her. I wouldn’t be surprised to see Ashley go. And I think it will be at someone else’s hand, not Emily’s. Conrad maybe, since she is on his election campaign?

Comment by Jen – April 11, 2013 03:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Nothing would surprise Emily more than if it was Emily to bite the dust. On her deathbed she tells Charlotte the truth, and Charlotte takes over from Emily in seeking revenge for their father.

Comment by Rae – April 22, 2013 05:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • That is pure crazy talk!

Comment by Joy – May 7, 2013 12:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I truly hope this is the way it plays out. Although I won’t mind if it’s Ashley, I think Charlotte is the most meaningful/expendable character.

Comment by Lauren Kirsch – April 11, 2013 03:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i think its charlotte too….get Emily back on her revenge agenda

Comment by Nicole – April 11, 2013 03:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • My thoughts exactly Rob. Death by suicide

Comment by Cory – April 11, 2013 04:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It will be Daniel — he has not been on the show much this past year; he can go!

Comment by Gabby – April 12, 2013 10:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i want to see aiden die, ive grown tired of him, but if not him then ashley

Comment by Joey T – April 11, 2013 03:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Aiden is NOT a choice people, so stop posting things that say please kill Aiden!!!!

Comment by Aryn – April 17, 2013 09:17 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Some of us really,REALLY want Aiden dead,and what makes you so sure that the list TVLine offered definitely includes the character who will die,rather than being their guesswork?

Comment by Louis E. – April 20, 2013 06:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • It was stated that one of the original 9 cast members who started the show would die. Although you shouldn’t give up hope because the actor that plays Aiden has been tweeting ominously. Maybe him AND Daniel die.

Comment by Lauren Kirsch – April 20, 2013 11:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kill Ashley. She’s evil, but not in an entertaining way like Conrad and Victoria.

Comment by J – April 11, 2013 03:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • And let the hopes of it being Jack and/or Declan begin… Wait, it already has. My bad.

Comment by Lynne – April 11, 2013 03:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Charlotte somehow caused by Victoria & Conrad.

Comment by tonya – April 11, 2013 03:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • hoping its my least favorite character Jack who dies!!

Comment by Elyse – April 11, 2013 03:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It better not be Jack, I’m hoping Emily & Jack for end game!

Comment by Karen (@ldylkngb) – April 11, 2013 03:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Jack is guaranteed end game.At the end of The Count of Monte Cristo,the Count,done with revenge,sails off with his new ladylove Haydee…I’m convinced that’s why we got Jack’s desire to sail off to Haiti in the pilot.

Comment by Louis E. – April 20, 2013 06:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Well if you using TCoMC as a point of reference then she won’t end up with Jack. The Count did not end up with Mercedes (his past love) who had been married and had a son. Jack is Emily’s past, been married and now has a son. And you do remember The Amanda sank right?

Comment by deme – April 20, 2013 02:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thinking Ashley

Comment by Diane – April 11, 2013 03:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m impressed that they are going to kill a core character. But now that they’ve dialed the Initiative stuff back a bit and gotten rid of Padma, I’m ok with the current cast. If they want to kill someone, Aiden or Ashley are fine. But neither fit the description given. Hmm…not sure I’m looking forward to this.

Comment by Alichat – April 11, 2013 03:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Megan/Kimberly… did you leave Aiden out of the picture array on purpose… or is he an option? (Personally I hope not because I love Aiden….I think he’s such a better fit with Emily than Jack is… Aiden knows who Emily is and loves her as she is).

Comment by Kathryn – April 11, 2013 03:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wouldn’t mind it if it were Declan or Ashley, but Jack has already been through a lot this season and Ashley’s death wouldn’t surprise Emily that much. So I think it’s going to be Conrad. After what happened to Amanda, and to Padma to a lesser extent, there needs to be a big casualty in the “bad guys” side, imo.

Comment by PlugInKali – April 11, 2013 03:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • And Conrad has been deserving it for a long while. Ha, what if Victoria did it? That would be wild.

Comment by WingsStef – April 21, 2013 02:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Rumor is that it is Nolan. Please not Nolan or Jack. Take Aiden out he is a killer Emily is not a killer and she wants revenge in runening the Grayson’s and all responseble.

Comment by Lopez – May 7, 2013 05:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i hope ashley. cannot stand her. jack is awesome.

Comment by lorna – April 11, 2013 03:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The Graysons have to suffer, Charlottte would be a character we could lose and it would devastate Emily.

Comment by Mimi – April 11, 2013 03:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • As long as it is not Nolan, I couldn’t care less. I would hope that it’s annoying Ashley or sleeper Jack.

Comment by Dochas – April 11, 2013 03:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Me too. LOVE Nolan, best character. Love his dialogue and everything else about him.

Comment by Alison – April 12, 2013 04:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Emily, Nolan, Victoria must be saved. Except for them, anybody could die on the show. Especially Aiden and Ashley.

Comment by Hugo – April 11, 2013 03:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If they really want to ramp it up they need to kill Daniel and have Charlotte step up. It would take a long time for Emily and Charlotte to reconcile if she ever found out that half-sister had a hand in/or knew about the death of her half-brother. Otherwise I think it’ll probably be Conrad.

Comment by MissPepper – April 11, 2013 03:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Killing Declan, Aiden or Ashley wouldn’t have a major impact on the audience. If it was Charlotte, it’d be different since she’s the constant reminder of what David Clarke meant in Victoria’s life and, of course, she means too much for Emily. Also, I doubt it will be Conrad, Nolan (especially after knowing that the cliffhanger will be related to him) or Victoria (she’s way too important to be killed so soon), I think the victim will/should be one of the good guys, maybe Jack or Daniel.

Comment by Nerdbot – April 11, 2013 03:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please be Ashley!

Comment by Corinne (@Cory0706) – April 11, 2013 03:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Declan, he’s useless

Comment by MDS – April 11, 2013 03:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hmm. Declan, Charlotte, Conrad, Daniel or Ashley.

Comment by mary – April 11, 2013 03:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It better not be Aiden, or I don’t even care about a Season 3. I hope it’s Daniel. I’m so tired of the fauxmance with Emily.

Comment by Le081200# – April 11, 2013 03:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Um, he said it would “surprise” Emily, not hurt her. She’s been on the losing end of things way too much this season. I agree that it’s time for a bad guy to die! Conrad is useless; he can’t really go back to the business, and I doubt he’d really win the political run. He’s also been all over the map, plot-wise. HIs death could set up a very interesting love-hate relationship between Daniel and Victoria and give Daniel more “teeth” in the plot. I’m sure Conrad’s death would also surprise Emily without dealing her Yet. Another. Blow. Conrad!

Comment by lore – April 11, 2013 03:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree, killing Conrad would also cause a big crazy storyline too. Daniel will have more fuel int business. He is the one that brought in this Initiative business into the Hampton. Also, even though we will find out who dies before the credits rolls, this would open up another one of those “who did it storylines.” And well, this spoiled death might not be the only death, but probably the only one with a major character. Though, I guess we will all see.

Comment by WingsStef – April 21, 2013 02:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Anyone who isn’t directly connected to Emily’s overall revenge/plane crash storyline isn’t necessary, and kind of annoying. Jack and Declan could leave. Having one of them die and the other leave the Hamptons next season would be nice.

Comment by Ryan – April 11, 2013 03:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Jack is the worst character in the show

Comment by Natalia – May 9, 2013 08:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Charlotte, definitely. Victoria will want Revenge for her daughter and Emily for her sister.

Comment by cms1979 – April 11, 2013 03:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • As long as its not Aiden or Nolan, I’ll be OK. I’m hoping it’s Daniel, but I doubt it.

Comment by Lyn – April 11, 2013 03:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Totally agree!!

Comment by Kathryn – April 11, 2013 03:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Same here. I believe we’re stuck with Daniel. Ugh!

Comment by deme – April 11, 2013 09:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • As long as it’s not JACK or Nolan, I’m fine. I like Aiden and I hope he doesn’t die. But I’m getting bored of Daniel. He and Emily in real life are a cute couple, but story-wise I’m over them.

Comment by Joy – May 7, 2013 12:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If it’s Nolan, we riot. RIOT, I SAY!

But yeah, I’m guessing Conrad or maybe Jack on an outside chance; if Jack dies it would show what could happen to Emily should her Revenge plans aren’t perfect and would raise the stakes.

Comment by Jeremy Thomas (@jthomas411mania) – April 11, 2013 03:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Kinda thinking Ashley. It says it’s a surprise to Emily… maybe Ashley dies as a result of her actually helping Jack & her duplicitousness is discovered by Conrad thus being killed after finally doing something unselfish hence a surprise to Ems.
    Just a thought!

Comment by Sunshine – April 11, 2013 03:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m hoping for Jack, Declan, Charlotte or Aiden. Unfortunately I think the show believes if you fall in love when you are six it is a lifetime commitment, so Jack will probably stick around. Maybe making him revengy will make him more interesting. Declan doesn’t contribute much to the show, Charlotte would hurt Victoria, Conrad, Declan and Emily so her death would have more impact then her character, IMHO. Aiden just hasn’t worked for me, so I could see him go with no regret.

Comment by Percysowner – April 11, 2013 03:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LOL at the idiots suggesting it’s Aiden. Do you know what ORIGINAL cast member means? Someone who’s been with the show since the pilot. My money is on Ashley. She is utterly useless and I’ve wanted her dead by mid-season season 1.

Comment by SJ – April 11, 2013 03:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Where did you hear that it is an Original cast member? This article says “core” cast member which just means it’s someone that is well integrated into the stories, not necessarily an original cast member.

Comment by Kathryn – April 11, 2013 03:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • im answering the article here on tvline has photos of spoiler of cbaracters for you to guess and theres not a pic of aiden

Comment by Tiffanie Orr – April 11, 2013 04:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is not Nolan, the show is having rating problems, and without Nolan, the show will sink so low .

Comment by Lorena – April 11, 2013 03:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My money is on Charlotte or Conrad (Ashley can go too, she really isn’t that important)

But I think that Charlotte has a lot more potential as a character since she is Emily’s half-sister and she hates her family just as much as Emily (and once she finds out that her parent’s were to blame for Amanda’s death, she would definitely side with Emily and her vendetta. She could develop into a great character. But of course it’ll be even more emotional for Emily is Charlotte died.

I feel like Conrad can be killed off since he isn’t that crucial anymore (since Daniel is in charge of Grayson Global. It’ll be great to see him die since he was supposed to be the one framed for the bombing of Flight 197. It’ll be a little piece of justice for Emily.

that quote is vague, “it’s certainly a surprise to Emily.”

Any one of the characters’ deaths could be surprising to Emily, it doesn’t mean that she’s going to be any more upset about it. Emily has wanted to make the Graysons suffer for what they did, and Conrad randomly being killed by someone else would definitely surprise Emily and it would kinda mess with her own plans of dragging out their suffering.

She’s spent all this time plotting her Revenge and then them ending up dying before she’s done with it would be really frustrating to her and would add an interesting twist to the story.

Comment by ZmaX – April 11, 2013 03:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Declan or Daniel plz

Comment by Susie – April 11, 2013 03:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Daniel, Charlotte, Declan, Ashley… I’m okay with any/all of those. Ashley seems the most obvious cause she doesn’t have any real ties to the show. But can we at least get Charlotte and Declan sent off to university so they stop wasting valuable screentime on their boring plots?

Comment by A – April 11, 2013 03:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • As long as it’s not Nolan, I don’t care really. I figure it won’t be Jack because that’s who she’d most likely end up with when the show is over.

Comment by C.C. – April 11, 2013 03:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just hope they don’t kill Nolan, Jack, or Daniel. For me, if any of them die, the show is over for all practical purposes. I hope they realize that there are characters they just can’t kill if they want to keep their loyal audience.

I am doubting it will be Victoria or Conrad. They are too key to the plot as “bad guys”, and it would limit the scope of the show for either of them to go.

The most expendable of the originals is Ashley, but I am betting that they won’t choose her, if only because she is not important enough to make a serious impact. Most people don’t care one way or the other what happens to this character. (But if I got to choose, it would certainly be her!)

My bet is with the people who guessed Charlotte. It makes sense that this would gut punch Emily, and leave her filled with grief for the fact that she would now never get to know her sister as her sister. It seems less likely that it would be Declan.

Comment by MaryAnn – April 11, 2013 03:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I can see Declan because he has been pretty quiet so far, maybe Aiden he’s starting to get boring and same old-y. Definitely don’t want it to be Ashley, they need to resolve her past interactions with Emily, the whole bail out thing. Ashley discovering it was Emily who helped her would be an interesting plotline to follow and out of everyone she has the know how to discover the whole charade so if they kill her I think some interesting plot will be missed out on. Please, be Aiden he isn’t important and his death would be a shock to Emily at least.

Comment by Robert Kaye (@RobertKaye3) – April 11, 2013 03:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post