Nikita Hot Shots: Alex's Mutineers Turn on Her

Alex’s plan to “free” Division from the inside out is about to hit a major snag — and we have the spoilery Nikita photos to prove it!

The CW saga’s April 19 installment (8/7c) finds the wayward agent in a tough spot when she’s outed as the leader of the undercover uprising. “Programmed” and not thinking clearly, Alex attempts to keep her mutineers under control — a mission she’s most definitely failing at.

RELATED | Nikita Season 3 Spoilers — Lyndsy Fonseca on Amanda Brainwashing Alex

Elsewhere in the shots, Nikita finds herself strapped to Amanda’s creepy brain-alerting machine, Owen is still seemingly working for the Big Bad, and Birkhoff and Sean have somehow fallen prey to Division’s rogue army.

Click through the pictures below, then hit the comments with your thoughts!

TAGS: ,
GET MORE: Photo Gallery, Previews

1. Jack says:

Lyndsy Fonseca is so naturally beautiful

2. John DeMayo says:

Did you have to include “Alex’s Mutineers Turn on Her” in the headline? Isn’t that very spoiler-ish?

3. Martin says:

Sonja Bad-ass. hope she doesn’t die. Also, hope Jessica Camachos’ character doesn’t die, like the character and it seems in one of the pics, Alex might kill her.

4. Heather says:

I am sorry… Is Owen working for Amanda? If so… I am pissed!

5. greysfan says:

Sonia with a gun. Awesome!

6. JC says:

This episode looks awesome. Nikita has been upping its game lately the only problem that I have with this article Tv Line is that you should have posted the pictures after this week’s episode. The fans does not even know that Owen is working for Amanda and you didn’t warn us about it. You could have put it up there that “Owen is working for Amanda”

• Alan says:

these are the publicity photos released by the network, cant blame tvline for doing their job and running an article about them.

• JC says:

That is the problem with publicity photos. They (networks and sites) should know when to properly release them to avoid spoilers. I liked getting surprised by twists without knowing them beforehand

• Kira says:

Between the ending of last weeks Nikita and the previews for tonights episode I thought it was pretty clear Owen was teaming up with Amanda.

7. Why does Alex look like she is having an emotional breakdown?

• CP says:

Probably because she is… or is just really upset about something. But she does look like she is in the middle of ops, maybe it is something to do with Sean or something.

8. camille says:

this show seriously doesnt get what it deserves the female actress handle them selves with poise and grace with a lot of bad ass in them and the male woooo, i sincerly hope cw renews it i know it nt really important bt we in africa love dis show

9. I shouldn’t look at those set of promo photos because they tend to be quite spoilery, but I can’t help myself! Anyway, totally excited. Sonya is going all Terminator (!), Alex breaks down, and the Mutineers turn on her, Owen has crossed over to Amanda’s side… DAYUM. My heart might not be able to take the rest of this season.

10. Victoria says:

WOWOWOWOW!
    Does Owen double cross Amanda? Who is pointing the gun at her? Michael’s left hand is wrapped and everyone else is in the “safe” walls of Division!!! I think this was all a plan to catch Amanda! Or maybe Nikita’s starts to hit Owen’s emotions and he returns… or for the time being. Look at the sleeve and hand and gun that is pointed at Amanda. It has to be Owen!

11. Billy says:

It is so cool to see Sonya with a gun. Reminds me of the training that they all went through in season 1. It is about time Amanda starts looking good! Only took them the whole first half of the season! They need to give Amanda more action scenes where she has a chance to win in combat. It would make her more dangerous and WHEN are we getting that back story on her?!?!?! I have been waiting the whole season! Thought my dream was coming true in “reunion” but instead, they fainted. I also agree with ‘Victoria’ it does look like Amanda is ‘double-crossed” by Owen. Does this mean a fight scene? Amanda better win it.

12. Nerdbot says:

Sonya with a gun? I never saw that coming. I hope she doesn’t get killed. That episode looks terrific!

13. alex needs to stop trying to be the next nikita. she’s not leadership material. just stay in your place.

14. CP says:

With people hoping that this is Nikita’s plan for escape or catching Amanda or something, there is an image of Michael seeming to be standing over Nikita in Amanda’s chair :S worried now! I seriously hope Amanda hasn’t done anything to Nikita’s brain!
    Sonya bad-ass side is finally revealed! woohoo!
    I hope Alex does have some sort of melt down because that may cause her to remember what actually happened when she was with Amanda and hopefully snap out of it :/
    All in all… looks like a killer of an episode! Can’t wait! :D