Glee First Look: Katey Sagal Debuts as Artie's Mom — Plus, a Klaine Reunion!

Artie’s momma is coming to Glee, and we’ve got a sneak peek at Sons of Anarchy anti-heroine Katey Sagal assuming the role alongside her TV son.

RELATED | Glee Season 4 — Spoilers from This Week’s Episode ‘Shooting Star’

Sagal — seen flanked by Kevin McHale and Becca Tobin — will appear as the never-before-seen Mrs. Abrams in one of the season’s final episodes.

Also on display in the gallery below: Snapshots from executive producer Ryan Murphy’s Twitter feed of Kate Hudson and Sarah Jessica Parker’s returns, a Klaine reunion and adorable, toddler versions of Kurt, Rachel and Santana.

So click through for a preview of what’s coming up on the Fox series and then hit the comments with your thoughts.

Comments (32)

• More excited to see Mike and Mercedes in that gallery! Woo-hoo!

Comment by Kate – April 10, 2013 12:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Same here.

Comment by Ash – April 10, 2013 01:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Maybe Mike will actually be allowed to speak this time! Radical, I know!

Comment by Sheila – April 10, 2013 08:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Honestly don’t give a crud about Klaine because KATEY SAGAL! ARTIE! KITTY!

Comment by Desiree – April 10, 2013 12:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • awww kurt and blaine

Comment by sam – April 10, 2013 12:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Does this mean Kitty and Artie are actually happening?

Comment by Logan Krum Movie Reviews – April 10, 2013 12:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is that the zbz house from “Greek”?

Comment by Hmm – April 10, 2013 01:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Certainly looks similar but hard to tell from that one photo.

Comment by dude – April 10, 2013 01:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Omg, it so does! Casey, Ashleigh? Are you there?

Comment by Fabe – April 10, 2013 05:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’m glad someone else saw what I saw! My first thought was, “Did Artie go to college and pledge ZBZ?”

Comment by Amanda – April 10, 2013 08:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Aw, I’m so happy for her that I can’t even hate her use of the word “gleefully” in her tweet lol. Judging from on-set tweets and tweets from Kevin and Becca, it seems like everyone is really happy and excited. And dang, she already looks so much different than Gemma. Ryan was right, there is nothing this woman can’t do. From Peggy to Leela to Cate to Helen to Gemma and now this small cameo? Amazing.

Comment by Mariana – April 10, 2013 01:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That is true about Katie. I see this pic and don’t see Peggy or her character on Sons of Anarchy. Katie is amazing and I think I see a resemblance with Kevin as well…

Comment by Babygate – April 10, 2013 01:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love it! Katey Sagal, SJP, and Kate Hudson! Yes! Looking forward to this. Loving the baby dancers. Little Santana is adorable! Still hate Unique. Still will fast forward through anything Lima-related, although I will pause to watch Mercedes and Kurt/Blaine. This show is so conflicting for me. I find the Lima part to be unwatchable. Unbearable, cringe-worthy and tedious. But I find the NY parts to be utterly compelling. Jessica and Kate are my favorite guest stars in the entire history of Glee. Hope that Cory gets better but I love the fact that Finn is not in NY. Are we going to get a Lima-free episode to make up for the upcoming NY-free episode? It’s only fair…

Comment by Babygate – April 10, 2013 01:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • There’s not little Santana, is just a extra… that picture is a rachel’s flashback

Comment by Omar – April 10, 2013 02:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • According to a Ryan Murphy tweet (re-tweeted by Lea Michele, whom I follow on twitter) those three are: baby kurt, baby rachel and baby santana.

Comment by Tinemi – April 10, 2013 05:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • aww mini rachel, santana, and kurt are sooo cute

Comment by amichelle – April 10, 2013 01:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Santana and Kurt’s minis? Sorry but those little kids are extras… the only mini is Rachel!

Comment by Omar – April 10, 2013 02:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Inaccurate….

Comment by Babygate – April 10, 2013 03:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • If there is no mini Kurt, then why is that small boy wearing a tutu ?

Comment by Lily – April 11, 2013 03:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So happy Kate Hudson is returning. I love he character.
    KATEY SAGAL!!!!
    SJP is an okay character for me but haven’t seen her much so not really a big deal for me.
    Really could care less about Klaine right now. So sick of the obsession over them.

Comment by A – April 10, 2013 01:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I like Kurt (although in past seasons I couldn’t stand him) so I like seeing him, but I deeply dislike Blaine. I think he is highly overrated. Thankfully, since I fast forward the Lima parts, I don’t have to deal with him much.

Comment by Babygate – April 10, 2013 01:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I liked both characters but I’m finding myself enjoying them apart much more this season than when they are together. I used to not mind Blaine at all. I wasn’t like one of those crazy obsessed stalker Blaine/Darren Criss fans, but I did enjoy his voice and I liked him when he first came on.
        Now, however, he is like you said so overrated. He sings in every damn episode like 3 times, I barely remember how the other people sound and its like no other character deserves a damn storyline. I was hoping at the end of last season with Rachel gone from McKinley, that Tina would get a bit more air time, but everyone has been put on the backburner in favor of Blaine and his stupid boring emotional problems with Kurt. So much airtime wasted on that when other characters could have had some more interesting stuff to do and had actual storylines of their own. Also almost everything I said goes for Sam too. He’s just everywhere!

Comment by A – April 10, 2013 01:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • So, soooo, agree with you on everything!

Comment by Babygate – April 10, 2013 03:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Sam is everywhere and I am not complaining… Glee favors his male castmembers much more than the females , except for Rachel and Marley.

Comment by Lily – April 11, 2013 03:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • escited to see kate hudson on glee again, love rachel and cassandra scenes. i think lima part is really boring, but at least they are giving a arc plot to artie one of the originals and not the new characters

Comment by finally – April 10, 2013 03:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This hot mess is still on?

Comment by LOLOL – April 10, 2013 07:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yup and it will continue to stay on til May. unless it gets renewed.

Comment by G – April 11, 2013 12:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • yes, and I love it… lovely mindless entertainment… really love the Blaine-Sam bromance… and while I am a hopeless Kurt fan, Sam is my number two and I am happy to hear from the spoilers that the actor who portrays him, Chord Overstreet, will do an excellent job in the dramatic school shooting episode tonight ….

Comment by Lily – April 11, 2013 03:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Anyone have any idea who the fourth person is that is singing with Rachel, Kurt & Santana in the one pic? It is bothering me :) Thanks

Comment by Heather – April 11, 2013 08:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Its sarah jessica parker character isabelle..

Comment by Igo – April 12, 2013 07:20 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Not to take to much away from this but, when are we going to see Tina’s Jewish parents?

Comment by Wendell Hong – April 12, 2013 04:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post