Glee First Look: Katey Sagal Debuts as Artie's Mom -- Plus, a Klaine Reunion!

Artie’s momma is coming to Glee, and we’ve got a sneak peek at Sons of Anarchy anti-heroine Katey Sagal assuming the role alongside her TV son.

RELATED | Glee Season 4 — Spoilers from This Week’s Episode ‘Shooting Star’

Sagal — seen flanked by Kevin McHale and Becca Tobin — will appear as the never-before-seen Mrs. Abrams in one of the season’s final episodes.

Also on display in the gallery below: Snapshots from executive producer Ryan Murphy’s Twitter feed of Kate Hudson and Sarah Jessica Parker’s returns, a Klaine reunion and adorable, toddler versions of Kurt, Rachel and Santana.

So click through for a preview of what’s coming up on the Fox series and then hit the comments with your thoughts.

1. Kate says:

More excited to see Mike and Mercedes in that gallery! Woo-hoo!

2. Desiree says:

Honestly don’t give a crud about Klaine because KATEY SAGAL! ARTIE! KITTY!

3. sam says:

awww kurt and blaine

4. Does this mean Kitty and Artie are actually happening?

5. Hmm says:

Is that the zbz house from “Greek”?

6. Mariana says:

Aw, I’m so happy for her that I can’t even hate her use of the word “gleefully” in her tweet lol. Judging from on-set tweets and tweets from Kevin and Becca, it seems like everyone is really happy and excited. And dang, she already looks so much different than Gemma. Ryan was right, there is nothing this woman can’t do. From Peggy to Leela to Cate to Helen to Gemma and now this small cameo? Amazing.

• Babygate says:

That is true about Katie. I see this pic and don’t see Peggy or her character on Sons of Anarchy. Katie is amazing and I think I see a resemblance with Kevin as well…

7. Babygate says:

Love it! Katey Sagal, SJP, and Kate Hudson! Yes! Looking forward to this. Loving the baby dancers. Little Santana is adorable! Still hate Unique. Still will fast forward through anything Lima-related, although I will pause to watch Mercedes and Kurt/Blaine. This show is so conflicting for me. I find the Lima part to be unwatchable. Unbearable, cringe-worthy and tedious. But I find the NY parts to be utterly compelling. Jessica and Kate are my favorite guest stars in the entire history of Glee. Hope that Cory gets better but I love the fact that Finn is not in NY. Are we going to get a Lima-free episode to make up for the upcoming NY-free episode? It’s only fair…

• Omar says:

There’s not little Santana, is just a extra… that picture is a rachel’s flashback

• Tinemi says:

According to a Ryan Murphy tweet (re-tweeted by Lea Michele, whom I follow on twitter) those three are: baby kurt, baby rachel and baby santana.

8. amichelle says:

aww mini rachel, santana, and kurt are sooo cute

9. A says:

So happy Kate Hudson is returning. I love he character.
    KATEY SAGAL!!!!
    SJP is an okay character for me but haven’t seen her much so not really a big deal for me.
    Really could care less about Klaine right now. So sick of the obsession over them.

• Babygate says:

I like Kurt (although in past seasons I couldn’t stand him) so I like seeing him, but I deeply dislike Blaine. I think he is highly overrated. Thankfully, since I fast forward the Lima parts, I don’t have to deal with him much.

• A says:

I liked both characters but I’m finding myself enjoying them apart much more this season than when they are together. I used to not mind Blaine at all. I wasn’t like one of those crazy obsessed stalker Blaine/Darren Criss fans, but I did enjoy his voice and I liked him when he first came on.
        Now, however, he is like you said so overrated. He sings in every damn episode like 3 times, I barely remember how the other people sound and its like no other character deserves a damn storyline. I was hoping at the end of last season with Rachel gone from McKinley, that Tina would get a bit more air time, but everyone has been put on the backburner in favor of Blaine and his stupid boring emotional problems with Kurt. So much airtime wasted on that when other characters could have had some more interesting stuff to do and had actual storylines of their own. Also almost everything I said goes for Sam too. He’s just everywhere!

10. finally says:

escited to see kate hudson on glee again, love rachel and cassandra scenes. i think lima part is really boring, but at least they are giving a arc plot to artie one of the originals and not the new characters

11. LOLOL says:

This hot mess is still on?

• G says:

Yup and it will continue to stay on til May. unless it gets renewed.

• Lily says:

yes, and I love it… lovely mindless entertainment… really love the Blaine-Sam bromance… and while I am a hopeless Kurt fan, Sam is my number two and I am happy to hear from the spoilers that the actor who portrays him, Chord Overstreet, will do an excellent job in the dramatic school shooting episode tonight ….

12. Heather says:

Anyone have any idea who the fourth person is that is singing with Rachel, Kurt & Santana in the one pic? It is bothering me :) Thanks

13. Wendell Hong says:

Not to take to much away from this but, when are we going to see Tina’s Jewish parents?