Nikita First Look: Owen Remembers His Past!

This Friday’s Nikita (The CW, 8/7c) looks to be as twisty-turny as last week’s eventful episode, with Owen finally coming to terms with his past — and taking his subsequent anger out on frenemy Michael.

RELATED| Nikita Season 3 Spoilers — Lyndsy Fonseca on Amanda Brainwashing Alex

The following clip and photos from the upcoming installment, titled “Masks,” finds the ex-Guardian in Amanda’s razor-sharp talons once again as memories about his true identity come flooding back. What’s more, whatever went down during his time with the Big Bad makes him a danger to those within Division’s walls — namely Michael.

Elsewhere in the pics, fans are given a glimpse into what exactly Amanda did to Alex with that creepy brainwashing machine.

Press PLAY and click through the shots below, then hit the comments: How do you feel about Owen’s dark turn?

TAGS: ,
GET MORE: First Look, Photo Gallery, Previews

1. luli says:

I hatee you amandaaaaaaa!!

2. MoshiMoshi says:

I looooove me some Devon Sawa!!!

3. JC says:

Amanda is really stepping up her game. But I wonder who will replace her as the new Big Bad after this season, assuming that she dies in the season finale :)

• dude says:

I’ve wondered that myself. My best guess is one of her allies would turn against her (ie. Owen, Alex or Ryan) but seeing as next season is likely the last, I’m very intrigued by the idea of next season’s big bad being Michael. If it’s not one of them, I predict some stunt casting for a big new character. Imagine if the show was really flipped on its head and made NIKITA the big bad!

• Alan says:

ive always considered alex to be the ultimate big bad of the show. just seems like a nice neat way to finish by having nikita take on a monster she helped create.

• I have next to no “deal breakers” when it comes to Nikita, given how good it is – but if they kill Alex off or make her a villain, I’m done. The heart of the show is the Alex/Nikita friendship and partnership. It may not be in the forefront as much as it used to, now that Team Nikita has gotten so large, but it’s still at the core as far as I’m concerned. They both must remain the heroines of the show.

4. LizMG says:

Looks like it’s going to be a good one!

5. DeeeeN says:

Owen is one sexyyyy mofo..dammmmnn that boy fine. Anyways I’ve said it and I will said it again. Nikita is too GOOD of a show to be on the CW..move it to the USA-NETWORK, add more explosives to it and watch the RATINGS boom. I would hate it to be cancelled. I really ENJOY it along with my BURN NOTICE!!

• Julie Merritt says:

They could Team Owen and Sean, or Michael and Sean to go out in the field. Nikita is my third show. My number one Show is NCIS. I would drop Nikita if they write Sean off or kill him off

6. Wow, I can’t wait to find out what Amanda did to Alex with that scary machine! I’m glad they’re not dragging it out but revealing it quickly, but then, that’s what Nikita always does. No stalling, no treading water, it just keeps moving forward at a breakneck pace.

• Alan says:

and thats exactly what i love about the show. on any other show the story we see playing out here would most likely have been something we would see in season 6 at the earliest, i love the fact that this show isnt afraid to throw everything at us straight away.

7. Kiara says:

I hope Amanda will hint to Nikita what she did to Alex. Nikita must no already!!!

8. Teag says:

It’s all about Melinda Clarke.

9. MGL says:

Totally love Owen!

10. Tina says:

Amanda is awesome and I can’t wait to see the Owen Nikita fight too!!!

11. Nick says:

I was cracking up last week when Birkhoff made an Idol Hands joke (go Devon Sawa)!! Nikita has been fantastic this season

12. Sid says:

So excited for this weeks episode! This show is so underrated and I can’t believe it could be renewed for a “short final season” when it performs better than The CW’s Mon/Tues shows!

Renew it for a Full 4th Season CW if you want to end it next year. Nikita fans are loyal and we’re there every Friday to watch our show! No show could do better in that slot except for your big three.

13. David says:

Wow! Can’t wait to see what Owen’s history was and how it effects Michael. Amanda is one crazy you know what (great job Melinda Clarke!). CW renew this show for next season! Love it!

14. Nicole says:

I Love Michael! I don’t like the dark side of Owen

15. ZIA says:

Wow! can’t wait to see it, I love Alex i liked your style.

16. Julie Merritt says:

I love Salex

17. Katie says:

I love Owen. And dislike Michael. His character is SO useless. I used to like him in s1 but struggled as his character deteriorated. Especially with that stupid storyline about his son, Max. Pointless. Not a real male lead.

Devon Sawa – worth watching for!

18. Victoria says:

It’s amazing how long it took the producers to finally make Amanda’s hair work for her. More than half the season. I hope that there is a final battle between her and Nikita, but at the same time, I don’t want Amanda dying. Amanda better kick ass. Hopefully they will be able to either lock her up for a later season, or turn her on Nikita’s side. Killing Percy last year was a terrible move I personally thought, he was a mastermind. Amanda/Melinda Clarke is the highest ranked person in the show. If they kill her off, I can’t imagine anyone wanted to watch the show. She is the most complex character that Nikita has. I don’t think anyone has the potential to replace her.