Nikita First Look: Owen Remembers His Past!

This Friday’s Nikita (The CW, 8/7c) looks to be as twisty-turny as last week’s eventful episode, with Owen finally coming to terms with his past — and taking his subsequent anger out on frenemy Michael.

RELATED| Nikita Season 3 Spoilers — Lyndsy Fonseca on Amanda Brainwashing Alex

The following clip and photos from the upcoming installment, titled “Masks,” finds the ex-Guardian in Amanda’s razor-sharp talons once again as memories about his true identity come flooding back. What’s more, whatever went down during his time with the Big Bad makes him a danger to those within Division’s walls — namely Michael.

Elsewhere in the pics, fans are given a glimpse into what exactly Amanda did to Alex with that creepy brainwashing machine.

Press PLAY and click through the shots below, then hit the comments: How do you feel about Owen’s dark turn?

Tags: ,

Comments (31)

• I hatee you amandaaaaaaa!!

Comment by luli – April 9, 2013 06:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I looooove me some Devon Sawa!!!

Comment by MoshiMoshi – April 9, 2013 09:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Amanda is really stepping up her game. But I wonder who will replace her as the new Big Bad after this season, assuming that she dies in the season finale :)

Comment by JC – April 9, 2013 10:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’ve wondered that myself. My best guess is one of her allies would turn against her (ie. Owen, Alex or Ryan) but seeing as next season is likely the last, I’m very intrigued by the idea of next season’s big bad being Michael. If it’s not one of them, I predict some stunt casting for a big new character. Imagine if the show was really flipped on its head and made NIKITA the big bad!

Comment by dude – April 10, 2013 09:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Let Sean kill her

Comment by Julie Merritt – April 10, 2013 11:40 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • ive always considered alex to be the ultimate big bad of the show. just seems like a nice neat way to finish by having nikita take on a monster she helped create.

Comment by Alan – April 10, 2013 01:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I have next to no “deal breakers” when it comes to Nikita, given how good it is – but if they kill Alex off or make her a villain, I’m done. The heart of the show is the Alex/Nikita friendship and partnership. It may not be in the forefront as much as it used to, now that Team Nikita has gotten so large, but it’s still at the core as far as I’m concerned. They both must remain the heroines of the show.

Comment by Alex Forrest (@AlexForrest5) – April 11, 2013 09:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • I agree and if they write Sean off or kill him off and break up Salex, I am also done.

Comment by Julie Merritt – April 11, 2013 11:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Agree to both posts. I love nalex and salex. Without those two relationships, i’m also a goner.

Comment by NokaLover – April 16, 2013 03:52 AM PDT
  • Looks like it’s going to be a good one!

Comment by LizMG – April 9, 2013 10:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Owen is one sexyyyy mofo..dammmmnn that boy fine. Anyways I’ve said it and I will said it again. Nikita is too GOOD of a show to be on the CW..move it to the USA-NETWORK, add more explosives to it and watch the RATINGS boom. I would hate it to be cancelled. I really ENJOY it along with my BURN NOTICE!!

Comment by DeeeeN – April 9, 2013 10:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • They could Team Owen and Sean, or Michael and Sean to go out in the field. Nikita is my third show. My number one Show is NCIS. I would drop Nikita if they write Sean off or kill him off

Comment by Julie Merritt – April 11, 2013 08:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow, I can’t wait to find out what Amanda did to Alex with that scary machine! I’m glad they’re not dragging it out but revealing it quickly, but then, that’s what Nikita always does. No stalling, no treading water, it just keeps moving forward at a breakneck pace.

Comment by Alex Forrest (@AlexForrest5) – April 10, 2013 01:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • and thats exactly what i love about the show. on any other show the story we see playing out here would most likely have been something we would see in season 6 at the earliest, i love the fact that this show isnt afraid to throw everything at us straight away.

Comment by Alan – April 10, 2013 02:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope Amanda will hint to Nikita what she did to Alex. Nikita must no already!!!

Comment by Kiara – April 10, 2013 03:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s all about Melinda Clarke.

Comment by Teag – April 10, 2013 04:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Totally love Owen!

Comment by MGL – April 10, 2013 06:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Totally love Sean, Michael and could get to like Owen

Comment by Julie Merritt – April 11, 2013 11:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Amanda is awesome and I can’t wait to see the Owen Nikita fight too!!!

Comment by Tina – April 10, 2013 09:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was cracking up last week when Birkhoff made an Idol Hands joke (go Devon Sawa)!! Nikita has been fantastic this season

Comment by Nick – April 10, 2013 09:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • *Idle

Comment by Nick – April 10, 2013 09:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I did too! Loved the reference:)

Comment by MichelleOhD – April 10, 2013 05:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So excited for this weeks episode! This show is so underrated and I can’t believe it could be renewed for a “short final season” when it performs better than The CW’s Mon/Tues shows!

Renew it for a Full 4th Season CW if you want to end it next year. Nikita fans are loyal and we’re there every Friday to watch our show! No show could do better in that slot except for your big three.

Comment by Sid – April 10, 2013 10:45 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow! Can’t wait to see what Owen’s history was and how it effects Michael. Amanda is one crazy you know what (great job Melinda Clarke!). CW renew this show for next season! Love it!

Comment by David – April 10, 2013 04:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I Love Michael! I don’t like the dark side of Owen

Comment by Nicole – April 11, 2013 08:14 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow! can’t wait to see it, I love Alex i liked your style.

Comment by ZIA – April 11, 2013 08:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Salex

Comment by Julie Merritt – April 11, 2013 08:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Owen. And dislike Michael. His character is SO useless. I used to like him in s1 but struggled as his character deteriorated. Especially with that stupid storyline about his son, Max. Pointless. Not a real male lead.

Devon Sawa – worth watching for!

Comment by Katie – April 11, 2013 03:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s amazing how long it took the producers to finally make Amanda’s hair work for her. More than half the season. I hope that there is a final battle between her and Nikita, but at the same time, I don’t want Amanda dying. Amanda better kick ass. Hopefully they will be able to either lock her up for a later season, or turn her on Nikita’s side. Killing Percy last year was a terrible move I personally thought, he was a mastermind. Amanda/Melinda Clarke is the highest ranked person in the show. If they kill her off, I can’t imagine anyone wanted to watch the show. She is the most complex character that Nikita has. I don’t think anyone has the potential to replace her.

Comment by Victoria – April 12, 2013 09:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I feel the same way about Sean, Alex and Michael.

Comment by Julie Merritt – April 12, 2013 10:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post