Ask Ausiello: Spoilers on Glee, Once, Nikita, SVU, Scandal, Grimm, Good Wife, Bones and More!

Get More: Ask Ausiello, Spoilers

Heather Morris PregnantGot a scoop request? An anonymous tip you’re dying to share? Send any/all of the above to askausiello@tvline.com

Question: Glee got me reeled in with this whole “catfishing of Ryder Lynn” story line, and now I’m dying to know: Is “Katie” a dude? And if so, will Ryder figure it out any time soon?
Ausiello: Ryder’s not exactly Sherlock Holmes, but he begins to put together some of the puzzle pieces in this Thursday’s episode. What’s surprising, though, is that one massive clue — which points to the culprit being a person in (or very close to) New Directions — drops right in the middle of the most harrowing scene the show has ever done. (If you want to know exactly how harrowing, click here.)

Question: What will Heather Morris’ pregnancy affect her role? Is Brittany leaving Glee? —Kim
Ausiello: First off, congrats to HM on the bun in the oven. Second, I haven’t heard anything about Heather Morris leaving Glee, but considering her due date coincides with the early part of Season 5 it’s safe to say Brittany will be MIA for a big chunk of the fall.

Question: I know I’m probably in the minority, but I’m excited about single, lesbian Santana taking Manhattan — and I don’t even mind the Brittany-Sam pairing. (It makes sense in a weird way.) So here’s my Glee question: Are we gonna see Kurt and Rachel’s new roomie get some sex in the city before the season is over? —Katie
Ausiello: Shut the porch door — you’re Team Bram? Let me make a notation on my scorecard. (This one might come down to a handful of hanging chads.) Speaking of the dynamic blonde duo, Sam makes a big romantic gesture on Thursday night’s episode that will have serious implications for one of the ensemble’s most hirsute characters. (Spoiler alert: His name rhymes with Chord Lugging Tons.) Now to answer your real question about Santana’s love life, sources confirm to me exclusively that I have zero information on that front.

Question: Big Mindy Project fan. Is there any scoop on Mindy and Danny? — Beth
Ausiello: The romantic tension will be amped up in this season’s final episodes — and there may or may not be [SPOILER].

Question: I’m obsessed with Nashville and I’m so happy new episodes have returned! Any scoop? —Jill
Ausiello: The apparent heart attack/stroke that Lamar suffered at the end of last week’s episode will prove to be fatal. Just joshing. He survives, but for how long? “He’s one tough customer,” acknowledges series creator Callie Khouri. “But there’s also the oh-how-the-mighty-have-fallen aspect to deal with. It’s a different place than we’ve seen him throughout the whole season. He seems very strong and a kind of invincible person. And then suddenly you realize: Everybody’s mortal.”

Question: Got any Law & Order: SVU scoop on Olivia and Cassidy? I love them together. —Stephanie
Ausiello: The good news is they’re still a couple. The less good news is their relationship will largely evolve off screen for the remainder of the season. “I’ve been trying hard to maintain [the show's serialized elements] on a standalone show, which is a challenge,” concedes showrunner Warren Leight. “[But] something works between the two of them – and I like it; I like writing for him. And I like how much tension there is between Cassidy and Amaro…  So Cassidy remains in our minds. And if there’s a Season 15, I have to think we’ll see more of him, as well.”

RELATED | Law & Order: SVU Exclusive: Look Who’s Returning this May

Question: Do you know if there any big deaths coming up on The Vampire Diaries? —Audrey
Ausiello: Nope, but I can tell you that next Thursday’s episode features another big return (in addition to this one), as well as a passing glimpse of Silas’ real face — rumor has it he looks a lot like an actor out of Atlanta named Scott Parks. However, don’t get too used to seeing Silas’ authentic self. According to sources, the erstwhile warlock will continue to do most of his dirty work in disguise.

Question: When will Vampire Diaries start addressing the fact almost all of the core characters will be graduating high school in a few weeks? —Matt
Ausiello: The G-word will soon become a big topic of conversation in Mystic Falls. “There’s going to be a lot of questions about, ‘Who am I? What am I going to do with my life? What am I meant to be? Where am I meant to go?’” previews exec producer Julie Plec. “All of our characters will be faced with that question as they make decisions about whether to stay or go, go to college, travel the world, break up, stay together. A lot of big, important life decisions as we say goodbye to the high school chapter of the show.”

Question: Please, Scandal withdrawal is killing me. Anything related to the show is greatly appreciated. —Mateo
Ausiello: How about some new intel on the mysterious character Jasika Nicole is playing? TVLine previously scooped that the Fringe vet’s alter ego has “a deep connection to an existing character.” Well, the preview snippet ABC just released for her episode — airing April 25 — includes this telltale line: “Secrets from Huck’s life before Pope and Associates are revealed.” You thinking what I’m thinking?!

RELATED | TVLine’s Renewal Scorecard: What’s Getting Cancelled? What’s Returning? What’s Coming Back?

Question: The Spartacus finale is just days away, and I have two Qs: Have you seen it? And, if so, thoughts? Scoop? —Jesse
Ausiello: Technically, that’s three Qs, but I’ll overlook it since I have answers for you. Yes, I’ve seen it. I thought it was a thoroughly satisfying conclusion to the series. And there’s (naturally) a ton of death (both pivotal and inconsequential), some seriously stunning (and gut-wrenching) imagery and a fair amount of heart-tugging flashbacks/callbacks. Yes, there’s some gratuitous sex and breastacle flashing, too. God, is that all you people think about?! Disgusting.

Question: I would love to hear anything about The Good Wife‘s final three episodes of the season. —Ella
Ausiello: Cary’s move to launch his own firm will take center-ish stage, I hear. In possibly related news, remember the big Alicia story that Julianna Margulies teased was coming in Episode 20? Well, Episode 20 is right around the corner — April 14, to be precise. Might Alicia join her former nemesis out the door? Does Florick/Agos have a certain ring to it? Amy I grasping at straws?

Question: Once Upon a Time is in the middle of three-week hiatus for the third time this season. Can you tide us over with some scoop, please? —Ben
Ausiello: Walking Dead‘s decision to promote Sonequa Martin Green to a series regular in Season 4 doesn’t necessarily mean the end is near for Once‘s Tamara. “The challenge that we’ve faced, both seasons so far, is scheduling,” Once exec producer Adam Horowitz notes. “We don’t want to give away what our plans are for any character, but we’ve been able to work out scheduling in the past.” (Helping matters, he said, is the fact that Walking Dead resumes just as Once is wrapping S2.) Adds EP Eddy Kitsis: “Hopefully, things will work out [when it comes to Season 3]. We think she’s done a great job.”

RELATED | Walking Dead Season 4 Scoop: Is the Show Getting Ready to Introduce [Spoiler]?

Question: I know you’ve probably teased everything you could about it, but anything else on the Bones‘ season finale? With the exception of Sunday’s big scene, they have been pretty quiet as of late. —Rachel
Ausiello: Pelant’s possible accomplice has been identified: Beau Knapp (Super 8) has been cast in the April 29 finale as Zane Reynolds, a menacing member of a religious cult whose family members were killed by FBI agents ten years ago. Booth believes that Zane, armed to the teeth, is taking orders from Pelant and might be targeting Booth & Co. In other Bones news, stop what you’re doing and watch this.

Question: Any word on a renewal for Nikita? It seems to have stayed pretty steady since moving back to 8pm? —Jared
Ausiello: Good news: Buoyed in part by a report in Deadline that said the show might be renewed for a shortened final season, Nikita has been upgraded to a “safe bet” on TVLine’s Renewal Scorecard. Also brightening the show’s renewal prospects is word that the show’s May 17 closer features a cliffhanger-ish ending. Basically, if they ended the series that way, people would be very unhappy.

Question: Nikita scoop, please! Preferably anything on Alex and Owen? I love the dynamic that has been set up between them. —Steph
Ausiello: Lyndsy Fonseca hints that there’s a “really cool twist” coming with regard to Owen’s relationship with not only Alex but everyone. “Owen as a character changes a lot by the end of the season,” she teases. “All I’m going to say is that Amanda’s influence on — and what she’s done to — Alex and Nikita and Owen and eventually another character is going to become apparent.” Bonus Scoop: The aforementioned finale? Per Fonseca, Amanda has a “big part” in it.

Question: I loved the Justified finale. Is that the end of the Detroit mob plot, or will it continue in Season 5? —Keith
Ausiello: Much like Nicky Augustine, it’s dead. “It’s our intent to move off of it, to a certain extent,” confirmed exec producer Graham Yost, before nothing that we may see Max Perlich’s mafia heir Sammy Tonin again. “We really like [him]. There could be fun stuff there, but that’s not something we’re driving toward. [But] if something materialized, it would be a good story.”

RELATED | Justified Season 5 Scoop: How Long Will Ava Remain in [Spoiler]?

Question: Does Margo Martindale’s casting in CBS’ Will Arnett pilot mean her Americans handler Claudia is about to get whacked? I hope not. I love the dynamic between her and Elizabeth (Keri Russell). —Julie
Ausiello: From the sounds of it, FX’s espionage thriller isn’t letting the Emmy winner go without a fight. “We love Margo,” says exec producer Joel Fields, before adding (with tongue planted firmly in cheek), “Look, we’re The Americans. We’re spies. And I would never threaten anybody else in the business or at another network, but we love Margo. And Claudia is part of The Americans. So [CBS] can TRY to come after her and put her in another pilot. But they should be aware of the KGB. The KGB is a very powerful organization with a long reach.” Hope that answered your question, Julie!

Question: Do you have any Grimm news? —JP
Ausiello: Nick’s heightened abilities in the wake of being attacked by that fly Wesen won’t turn him into Superman, maintains exec producer David Greenwalt. “You’ll see some cool fighting for sure,” he adds, “but he won’t be able to leap off tall buildings in a single bound or anything like that.” Adds fellow EP James Kouf with a laugh: “It’ll take at least two bounds.”

That’s a wrap! Please send questions, comments, and anonymous tips to askausiello@tvline.com. (Additional reporting by Kim Roots and Vlada Gelman)

Comments (101)

• Any word as to Beauty & the Beast being renewed. I hope it’s going to be renewed and I’m anxiously awaiting word on this wonderful show. .

Comment by Buffygirl – April 9, 2013 04:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It will probably happen, at least according to tvbythenumbers. I’m not familiar with how Ausiello feels about it.

Comment by Esaul – April 9, 2013 05:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • TVLine scorecard says “Could go either way.”

Comment by Meg – April 9, 2013 06:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hopefully this really crappy show gets the ax, but the miserable CW might actually keep it. :(

Comment by Chris – April 9, 2013 07:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • It’s not any more of a crappy show than Arrow, Supernatural, Nikita and that stupid Hart of Dixie and boring America’s Next Top Model, not to mention boring Glee. If you don’t like BATB, then don’t watch it. I love BATB and I hope it gets renewed.

Comment by Buffygirl – April 9, 2013 07:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • If you’re going to react to someone ragging on your show, don’t rag on a bunch of other shows to do it. I LOVE BATB (and hope it gets renewed), but I also love Arrow and HoD. But no need to hate on other shows to make a point. We hate it when people insult BATB, so let’s not play foul like them eh.

Comment by mia – April 9, 2013 10:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
          • Can we all agree that Oh Sit is a horrible waste of a time slot? At least we should all agree on that, right?

Comment by Kate M. – April 9, 2013 11:21 PM PDT
        • Supernatural a crappy show? That’s damn near blashphemy, son.

Comment by Ari – April 10, 2013 05:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Just so you know, Glee isn’t on CW. So, A) don’t rag on shows not even on the network, and B) you don’t have a place to insult a show if you truly like BATB. Also, lay off of Arrow and Supernatural

Comment by justanothernerdinthefandom – April 10, 2013 02:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • There was an article that said that the CW might renew ALL it’s shows. We’ll see!

Comment by Sara – April 10, 2013 05:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It will get renewed for two reasons: It has a strong online following and it is CBS Studios only show on the schedule. There’s a lot of politics involved at The CW and they like to keep a balance between CBS and Warner Bros. produced shows.

Comment by dude – April 10, 2013 06:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why are they releasing all the Bones secrets? Not interested in us watching the finale?…..and is it just me or is the Pelant accomplish a Sweets look alike?

Comment by atlanta – April 9, 2013 04:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I am very interested, This is a spoilers article, why the hell are you reading it?…

Comment by Sara – April 10, 2013 09:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • whoa, get another cup of coffee, I am just saying, they seem to be releasing all the spoilers/secrets. It would be nice to have a few plot points left unanswered until the finale to surprise us with.

Comment by 1mars – April 10, 2013 09:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ryan is that you liking Bram and saying Santana needs a more together girl? On a more serious note just give the fans what they want Brittana and Samcedes.

Comment by idk – April 9, 2013 04:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I never saw any chemistry in Samcedes. Almost all couples on there have a natural pull but not Samcedes. I did however love Mercedes and Shane and Sam with Quinn.

Comment by Elly – April 9, 2013 04:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I liked Quam too but I like Quick a little more

Comment by idk – April 9, 2013 04:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree. The idea of Samcedes is nice but I don’t think the 2 actors involved actually liked it so it became flat :)

Comment by Emma – April 9, 2013 06:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • With Heather Morris’s pregnancy, I don’t see Brittany having a big role next season. Don’t hold your breath for Brittany/Santana.

Comment by dude – April 10, 2013 06:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I like brittany and sam too. Mercedes and sam never really seemed like a good fit and while I liked Santana and brittany a lot, I like Santana in new york much better and would love to see her story unfold there.

Comment by murley – April 11, 2013 03:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Faster than a speeding Blutbad, More powerful than a Löwen, and able to leap tall buildings in two bounds! Look up in the Sky, It’s A Bird, It’s a Plane, No, It’s SUPER-GRIMM! Yes, Super-Grimm with powers and abilities far beyond those of moral Grimms.

Comment by Michael – April 9, 2013 04:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I love you.

Comment by Oua – April 9, 2013 05:51 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • And Nick definitely looks like he could pull off a Superman Suite… :-)

Comment by Vanny – April 16, 2013 04:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Olivia and Cassidy as well. Isn’t Dean Winters gonna be starring in another show this fall? I will follow him.

Comment by Dianne – April 9, 2013 04:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I loved the idea of Alicia and Cary beginning their own firm but now that Diane may be leaving Lockhart/Gardner not so much. I don’t want to see Will left all alone!

Comment by martina – April 9, 2013 04:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • As much as I like the sound of “Florrick/Agos”, I can’t really picture Alicia leaving LG when she just made that huge pay-in to be added as a partner. Love the sound of a Cary-related arc being featured in the final episodes of the season, though! Now if only there was some progress (onscreen, please!) between Cary and Kalinda…

Comment by TrickyGreyArea – April 9, 2013 04:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agree completely. And so glad Cary will be featured in the next episodes. What a great character!Q

Comment by Dee – April 9, 2013 05:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m very excited for the Spartacus finale’ but also scared to see end. I really hope Nagron are together whether in this life or the next :-)

Comment by Wrstlgirl – April 9, 2013 04:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • You and me both! I can’t imagine they wouldn’t be after last week’s episode; they’ll either go down fighting side by side, or somehow survive to carry on the rebels’ tale.

Comment by Kate – April 10, 2013 09:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Me too! Someone HAS to survive and I hope its them!!

Comment by ivy – April 10, 2013 02:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ugh. I was hoping Tamara would be killed off Once in short order.

Comment by Khorrie – April 9, 2013 04:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • As for Nikita, my money is on the last Amanda victim to be Ryan.

Comment by Roger – April 9, 2013 04:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Really curious about this other character Lyndsy mentioned that will be affected by Amanda. Mostly because the cast on twitter have made it pretty clear which actor hasn’t been filming for several episodes (including seemingly the finale right now), and I’ve been trying to think of any reason this character might disappear so close to the finale besides death because I very much would like to be wrong about that assumption.

Comment by kat – April 9, 2013 04:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • About Nikita, I’ve read in some sites that as it is so close to syndication and considering that the “default” move for shows that are in their third season is to get a full fourth season, it should be renewed for 22 episodes (or the number of episodes that could take to reach 88). If it gets picked up for a full fourth season I’d be happier, but if it is only 6-13 episodes it’d be fine; the only thing I really care about is that Nikita gets a proper ending.

Comment by Nerdbot – April 9, 2013 05:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Me too!! I need a proper ending, and I can’t wait for Nikita to notice that Alex has been brainwashed (please let it be Nikita the one that discovers something is off with Alex and not some other character). They need to fix that relationship ASAP!

Comment by luli – April 9, 2013 05:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I agree! I kinda miss the relationship Nikita and Alex had in the first season. Now, about the “new” Alex, I don’t really see her as a traitor, I mean, for me, it’s a “modified” Alex, this sort of brainwashed girl, the one who is behind the revolution that is soon to happen inside Division, I hope everyone in the show sees that way, at least I doubt Nikita will think otherwise since she said to Alex that once they discover who’s responsible for the rebellion, they will give them a second chance.

Comment by Nerdbot – April 9, 2013 06:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Also we are talking about Alex here. Nikita said at the beginning of season 2 that she will always be responsible for her and I’m sure she’ll forgive her. I just hope they don’t neglect their friendship later on like they did this season because they are the heart of the show and we need Nalex (best relationship on the show btw).

Comment by luli – April 9, 2013 11:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • As a fan of the show I would for it to get a full 22 episode 4th season so that it can reach syndication. The show is still as twisty and entertaining as ever. I cannot understand why people aren’t tuning in :(

Comment by JC – April 9, 2013 09:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope Nikita gets a full season instead of a shortened one, they do pretty good considering they are on the death sloth, also the show is amazing!

Comment by luli – April 9, 2013 05:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • slot*

Comment by luli – April 9, 2013 05:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I know! Nikita on Friday does better than most shows on weeknights! It’s a bad move to let it go with a shortened season. Supernatural has proven that shows can survive changes in BTS players.

Comment by I Heart Damon Salvatore – April 9, 2013 06:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Really? I thought Nikita was pulling a 0.3-0.5. Which shows are doing worse than that?

Comment by Emily – April 10, 2013 09:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ugh, NO to Florrick, Agos & Associates. It’s such an unrealistic pipe dream if the writers actually went there my eyes might just fall out and roll away. Which means they’d have lost a viewer. Moreover, if only JM is privy to Alicia’s big news (as she stated) it can hardly concern joining Cary at a new firm, unless MC is in the dark about it which would be strange.
    Speaking of Cary, if we don’t get some ONSCREEN action between him and Kalinda I might just skip out on season 5 and watch it on DVD. You know, after the show’s been canceled. I guess the writers forgot they put these words in Kalinda’s mouth (during a conversation with Dana Lodge): “… No, we don’t. When I flirt I follow through.”
    What’s happening between Cary and Kalinda is the complete diametric OPPOSITE of follow through. Get it together, TGW!

Comment by Saint Alicia – April 9, 2013 05:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Love Cary & Kalinda. Talk about chemistry…..they have it for sure!

Comment by Dee – April 9, 2013 05:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • There is no way Nikita is only getting a short final season when they need 21 episodes to reach the syndication goal. My guess is the CW will switch show runners to fill up the 21 episodes, and wrap it up as Nikita’s final season.

Comment by kavyn – April 9, 2013 05:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Am I the only one to think that maybe the big “Good Wife” Alicia story might be that her eldest may not be Peter’s…? There’s gotta be a reason why they brought up the story point that she married Peter AFTER she found out she was pregnant, right…?

Comment by Mike – April 9, 2013 05:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • OOOH! What a twist that would be.

Comment by mia – April 9, 2013 10:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m glad that if Nikita gets canceled it will at least get a final
    shortened season. ill miss Nikita though :( hopefully if that happens it means the chances for TCD getting a second season are higher… siiiike who am I kidding?

Comment by Elyse – April 9, 2013 05:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Thanks for the Grimm scoop! Love Nick’s new abilities, but I agree jumping buildings would be a bit much. But I am looking forward to him using those new skills!

Comment by Mere – April 9, 2013 06:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If Nikita is canceled or renewed for a shortened final season then I am going to laugh. IF they’d ordered last year to wrap things up, sure, but they’ve reached 67 episodes by the end of season 3 – it is a total waste of money if they don’t renew for at least 21 episode to reach their syndication deal. I honestly wouldn’t know what The CW is thinking if they cancel it as it was a total waste of money, let alone as I can’t see anything else doing any better on a Friday night.

Comment by Jarrod Mitchell – April 9, 2013 06:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay they will keep Tamara for season 3! I was worried for a second :D but I rally don’t like Greg, ugh. Also, yay for keeping Nick as a human-Grimm. Ain’t nobody got time for a super-Grimm :)

Comment by Emma – April 9, 2013 06:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So I just got hooked onto Scandal! Such a great show, its a shame that the first season only got 7 epsiodes. But anyways, the new guest star is so Huck’s past lover

Comment by linds – April 9, 2013 06:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Feh, Chord is a weak actor I have no idea why they’re pimping so hard this season. They have real deal talent in Lea, Cory, Chris and so forth. Why all the fuss over a lame should be third tier whatever dudebro? I don’t get it. I don’t really want it either.

Comment by Tammi – April 9, 2013 06:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • To be honest, the majority are weak characters. Ryan and his people added way too many characters into the show. I mean what about Tina!

Comment by linds – April 9, 2013 07:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • They have that guy with the long hair who won the Glee Project–he never does anything but sing in group scenes.

Comment by Martoukian – April 9, 2013 09:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • To be honest, Glee reminds me of yogurt. Yogurt is delicious, but if you don’t eat the yogurt by the expiration date and it’s not good anymore so you throw it out. Glee used to be good (first 13 ep of season 1), it got nominated for a few Golden Globes and Emmys first year and a bit then it just went downhill. Ryan Murphy focuses on the quantity instead of the quality. I mean I’m surprised Fox hasn’t pulled the plug on it yet, because its just a big mess.

Comment by linds – April 9, 2013 07:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I think Ryan Murphy turned the show into a big PSA for every issue that could face teenagers. I stopped watching because it got ridiculous. I loved the musical productions and stories of Season 1… then it all kind of went to crap.

Comment by Allison – April 10, 2013 07:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Like the idea of an enhanced Grimm makes me miss BTVS… :/
    It would be ridiculous not to fully renew Nikita. It’s really a great show. I hope they don’t kill off Ryan :( :(
    CW needs to renew Nikita & BATB!!!
    As for OUAT… Not liking Tamara but interested in seeing where the story goes. The actress is amazing… Didn’t realize until recently Tamara on OUAT & Sasha on Walking Dead were played by the same actress.

Comment by Sunshine – April 9, 2013 07:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • UGH NO. Nikita is just on the wrong network. it should have been on usa or fox! it makes no sense to be on the cw.

i can see alicia and cary starting their own firm at the end of the series though. i hope it happens! alicia needs to leave peter. she isn’t in love with him and everyone knows it, including her. she just doesn’t want to admit it. we need some kalinda/cary action asap!!

Comment by baglesvswaffles – April 9, 2013 07:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • No show should be on CW, CW sucks.

Comment by linds – April 9, 2013 07:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Nikita is too edgy and smart for the CW but it is what it is so I’ll take it. Lets just hope that they renew Nikita for a full 22 episode fourth season :)

Comment by JC – April 9, 2013 10:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • maybe after a four season the cw cancels it and the usa network can pick it up or something like that!

Comment by luli – April 9, 2013 11:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • they won’t. there’s a good chance that it is going to be a shortened final season next season :( the cw ruins everything good!! meanwhile, 90210 got 5 season smh.

Comment by baglesvswaffles – April 13, 2013 12:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I loved Once Upon A Time first season, every ep I was on the edge of my seat. Now I feel like fast forwarding because there are WAY too many characters in the show. Give me more Emma Swan please!

Comment by linds – April 9, 2013 07:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • For those who think Sam and Mercedes had no chemistry (not pulling the race card). That statement is usually followed by he looked so much better with Quinn (the girl who cheated on him and used him to try and regain her popularity since he was the quarterback). He had tons of chemistry with Mercedes and the little screen time they were allowed to have the looks and laughter they shared would burn your screen. So is it just that you all want him to stay on the “blonde, blue eyed route” or is it you are not living in the 21st century where interracial dating is an everyday occurrence. Get over your own ignorance and prejudices and look as them as two people who were happy together (even Sam said he was happy at the Prom). Finally, he was with someone who wanted him when he was poor and homeless because she had no ulterior motive she was just a girl liking the boy who liked her back. Shame on all the small minded and one-sided views some people take on love if it doesn’t fit perfectly into their whitewashed box. Take this however you want, but I am so tired of the same comments with the underlying motive that they did not belong together because she wasn’t a size 2 and she wasn’t white. I believe Olivia Pope herself could want to date Sam and the same excuse would be used. Because when you all look you see the color first and the person last and that is just too sad for words.

Comment by Ann Mack – April 9, 2013 07:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • In my opinion, I don’t think Chord is a good actor. I love Olivia Pope and Fitz together, but every time I saw Sam and Mercedes I cringed.

Comment by linds – April 9, 2013 07:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Honestly I always was a little unsure about how their personalities meshed. She was a self proclaimed diva fashionista and he was a dorky comic book nerd not quite comfortable in his skin. Human Nature was sizzling with chemistry and they sang beautifully together and the relationship had lots of cute moments but I just felt like personality wise they were 2 really different people. For the record I think Amber Riley is stunning and the idea that she isn’t “worthy” or whatever is ludicrous. I am sure there are some people who didn’t like the couple because of issues of race or body type but please don’t assume that is how everyone feels. Broad generalizations are never good.

Comment by murley – April 11, 2013 03:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • @Michael Ausiello

Michael, who do I have to pay at NBC to get them to kick Warren Leight off of SVU? It’s always inane and insane DRIVEL coming out of his mouth. Olivia/Cassidy this, Amaro/Rollins that, and THIS SVU fan is SICK TO DEATH OF IT! Dick Wolf needs to let SVU go if Leight has to stay. (And no I’m not a fan of Chris Meloni/Stabler). Warren Leight is always talking about ‘shipping’ Olivia, personal drama, guest stars and his SVU experiences, plus the wacky celeb/popular current headlines he keeps ripping from.

What about the cases, the crimes, the victims, the process? Neal Baer might have been a whack job as SVU showrunner in his later years, but he ALWAYS stayed on top of the sex crimes cases of the week (which SVU as of lately has been following Law & Order: CI’s formula, wonder why). Until Leight shapes up SVU and he keeps taking this once-gripping series in the direction it’s going, I will always wish for NBC to put this show on the chopping block!

Comment by Joshua Morton (@JoshMortonCI) – April 9, 2013 07:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Woah, calm down. If I remember correctly you were constantly tweeting Warren after he took over, claiming you were such a big fan and pretending like you two were best buds. If you hate SVU so much, DON’T WATCH IT. It’s as simple as that. I thought the show was over after Chris Meloni left but Warren managed to salvage it and even improve it. And just because you aren’t a fan of the whole Liv/Cassidy thing, doesn’t mean others aren’t. From what I’ve seen, it’s quite the favorite. If you want straight forward cases and court scenes, go watch the original Law & Order. SVU has always focused more on the personal lives’ of the detectives and some people happen to like it that way. I’m sick and tired of seeing your hateful comments everywhere. If you’ve had it with this show, don’t waste your time on it. People are beyond annoyed of seeing your crap posted on every single SVU article. Shut up and get a life.

Comment by Jade – April 9, 2013 10:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Woah you calm down. I’ll admit, LAST YEAR I was a Warren Leight butt-kisser like all the other SVU fans. But being a diehard fan of a series isn’t watching every episode like they are pure gold. Being a diehard fan means sticking up for your series and pointing out it’s flaws, and I won’t be silent about what I feel are flaws on Law & Order: SVU (and I doubt TV Line wants to turn away commenters like myself who strike up conversation vs. confrontation). I stopped watching SVU after the episode “Beautiful Frame”, (blame Mike Tyson) because of his casting AND I was growing bored with SVU since season 14 STARTED. Cassidy and Olivia are the 2nd worst pairing on this show next to Olivia and any other guy (Stabler after season 8 and before season 6 included). Olivia and Cassidy had a one night stand 14 years ago, Liv has moved on and growed up, as have Cassidy… or should I say Mike Stoat (Law & Order: Criminal Intent, “Purgatory”)?

I myself loved Warren on LOCI, but his changes to SVU, season 14 are HORRIBLE. Season 13 was fairly decent compared to this year, like Neal Baer starting with season 8, Leight has soured in his own writing. You say almost everyone likes the new changes, well almost everyone doesn’t either. The SVU audience is a 50/50 split since the departures of Meloni and Neal Baer. And one thing I’m sick of is SVU fans like you arguing and forcing your POV, it’s why the SVU fandom is nothing but confusion everytime you turn around. The NCIS and Criminal Minds fandoms aren’t like this, heck, the Mothership Law & Order (which was and remains the best of the franchise along with SVU’s and LOCI’s earlier years) didn’t have all this confusion like SVU.

I’m sick and tired of fans being duped by show runner Warren Leight and when SVU flunks in the ratings next season (the ratings Leight will try to glorify as top NBC numbers), you will too. Garuntee.

And also, the only person sick of seeing me comment is you, and the only reason you’re sick of it is because your mad someone else doesn’t share your opinion of the current version of SVU. Guess what? Life’s not fair. So think about that before you tell somebody else to get a life on a TV spoilers website’s comment section.

Comment by Joshua Morton (@JoshMortonCI) – April 10, 2013 02:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love me some Rylan Givens.

Comment by A.B. – April 9, 2013 07:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Whoa whoa whoa….what big scene from Bones did I miss?? More info please

Comment by bubbles526 – April 9, 2013 08:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Based on various tweets, we know the finale will have at least on SWAT shootout, and a 300 car traffic jam that I figure will hold a foot chase of some sort.

Comment by Kwapple – April 9, 2013 08:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wonder who’s returning to the Vampire Diaries? Someone other than Tyler? Cause I thought that was confirmed already.

Comment by Fabe – April 9, 2013 08:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If Nikita does not get a full season renewal i am gonna be pissed hate mails are coming. Not to mention the CW would be the dumbest network ever i have never seen a show renewed for a short season in its 4th one. Thats insane so close to syndication. Deadline is completely insane for posting that stupidity and if its true CW would go down in history as the most moronic network ever.

Comment by James – April 9, 2013 10:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree with you. And would also like to note that the CW has lost all credibility in my eyes: they messed up Gossip Girl, cancelled The Secret Circle when it ended with a cliffhangers galore and rather support crappy reality shows than well written serials.

Comment by Tinemi – April 10, 2013 03:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I absolutely love Olivia and Cassidy together! He’s so different than all of the other suits she’s dated in the past, not to mention he’s total eye candy. I was really bummed we didn’t get to see any romance in Undercover Blue (a millisecond of hand holding doesn’t count). I hope they stay together and I’m crossing my fingers for a little on screen lovin’ if you know what I mean. Wow, that was tacky. Anyway, I’m looking forward to what’s in store for them and the rest of the cast. I’m sure SVU will get renewed for a 15th season. After so much time, I’m doubting my ability to exist without it.

Comment by Crystal – April 9, 2013 11:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yeah I love them together too. Cassidy is an interesting character and I love the tension between him and Amaro even if they did seem to settle on a good note there at the parking lot in Undercover Blue.
      I really really hope you’re right about a season 15. Feels like I would die (okay not literary) if SVU will be no more. Don’t want to think about that day.
      And I’m really looking forward to the Erbe comeback episode. Mostly cause it’s a Fin-centric one. Love him. I love the Fin & Rollins partnership (and yes I’m a shipper). They’re awesome together.

Comment by Petra (@MorbidPet) – April 9, 2013 11:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh pleeeeease… Nobody EVER went to High School on Vampire Diaries… and they can NEVER graduate because they didn’t EVER do any homework.

Comment by Travelocity Gnome – April 10, 2013 12:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • AGREED.

Comment by Allison – April 10, 2013 07:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • they also never ID at the local bar. It’s totally unbelievable that these people are under 18. but THIS yes totally agree

Comment by lilly85 – April 10, 2013 01:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Quinntana all the way. But seeing as there’s only a few eps left, I doubt I’ll get a proper coupling.

The only person that stands some sort of chance of graduating on Vampire Diaries is Matt. Other than that Damon will have to compel the Education Board. I think Jeremy will be back. Maybe Bonnie talks to the ‘spirits’ & he pops up.

Comment by Joanne – April 10, 2013 02:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ve never cared much for the personal side of L&O: SVU, but I’m loving Benson and Cassidy together! Dean Winters is amazing and he and Mariska have such great chemistry. I hope Olivia can get her happy ending!

Comment by Aprilcot – April 10, 2013 07:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “A lot of big, important life decisions as we say goodbye to the high school chapter of the show.”

Honestly, Julie Plec, when did these kids actually go to school or concentrate on HS since Season 1?

Comment by Allison – April 10, 2013 07:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Woo hoo! my question was answered. Hoping the spoiler is a kiss for Mindy and Danny!!

Comment by Beth – April 10, 2013 08:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Lol about the Vampire Diaries kids graduation, not going to school & not doing homework comments. I’m not laughing at, I’m laughing with ya!! It’s so true!!
    What I also find laughable is that this show is suppose to take place in VA but apparently in the fall & winter they are wearing short sleeves. I lived most of my life in VA & yes it has wierd weather & sometimes 70s in November but not all the time.
    But it’s a show about the supernatural so in addition to a town w/vampires & werewolves… kids can graduate without going to class, the weather is always perfect & I’m willing to bet they all want to attend the same college… Well the ones that choose to “attend” college! ;) lol ;)

Comment by Sunshine – April 10, 2013 10:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bless ye Julie for the scoop on Margo, I do hope she can stay on The Americans and still do the CBS pilot. I’ve adored Margo since her “Let’s clean house!” sass in Practical Magic; she stole every scene she was in.

Comment by Plum – April 10, 2013 10:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m glad to hear about Nikita more than likely being renewed BUT I want it to be for a FULL season NOT a shortened final season, that would just suck :(

Comment by Kel – April 10, 2013 03:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The only character that can graduate high school on TVD is Matt. I am pretty sure he is the only one that goes to class.

Comment by Maria (@mariatortilla1) – April 10, 2013 03:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please please please. I hope Nikita Season 4 is true. It’s a smart show and it deserves a 4th season.

Comment by Owl Little (@OwlLittle) – April 10, 2013 08:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • good wife fans, look at the promotional photos for the finale episode….Alicia is wearing a gigantic ring! who’s it from?!

Comment by haley – April 11, 2013 06:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ugh. Maybe I’m biased, but I’m not a fan of Liv and Cassidy. Yeah, I’ve always wanted Elliot and Liv, but even beyond that- Cassidy’s always rubbed me the wrong way. I’ve never liked his character, and I probably never will. But again, I’m slightly biased.

Comment by Zoe – April 11, 2013 09:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How will the characters graduate HS when they are only there for dances.

Comment by Wayne – April 12, 2013 01:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I want a full season of NIKITA!!!

Comment by vanessa – April 12, 2013 10:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • BLAINE THIS IS WHAT YOU GET FROM HANGING OUT WITH SAM EVANS. OH MY GOD NOOOOOOOOOOOO. DO NOT WANT KLAINE WEDDING.

Comment by Meg – April 13, 2013 10:21 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really like Smash and there are only 6 episodes left. Any spoilers about Karen and Derek? They have any chance to be together by the end of the season (or the series, since probably this will be the last. So Sad.)

Comment by Giovanna – April 13, 2013 08:06 PM PDT  Reply To This Post