Killer News: FearNet to Stage Reaper Reunion

Get More: News

Reaper Reunion on FearNetFearNet is bringing The CW’s late Reaper back to life for one killer night.

The cabler on Monday acquired rights to the cult dramedy’s entire two-season, 31-episode run — and announced plans for a not-so-grim reunion special.

As first reported by our sister site Deadline, FearNet is producing a yet-to-be-scheduled half-hour that will reunite some of Reaper‘s original cast and crew, including Bret Harrison (Breaking In), Tyler Labine (Animal Practice) and Ray Wise (Twin Peaks).

RELATED | 2013 TV Shows — Renewed or Cancelled?

The one-time event will feature discussions on Reaper‘s post-cancellation popularity (the series ended in 2009) and that finale, among countless other topics.

Reaper repeats, meanwhile, are slated to debut Tuesday, June 4.

Comments (36)

• I loved this show so much. So great that they could give some ideas on what happened after that finale.

Comment by kates2424 – April 8, 2013 06:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The first time I saw this show I had to buy it on DVD. I was instantly hooked. Once season 2 ended and left us hanging I was in shock and wanted season 3 so bad. Once I found out it was cancelled I was pretty upset! I WANT REAPER BACK!!!!

Comment by josh – April 24, 2013 08:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I loved that show! So cool! (That must be a really old cast photo since they replaced Nikki Reed before it aired.)

Comment by JAMANDAFAN – April 8, 2013 06:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • First I’ve ever heard of “FearNet.”

Comment by Martoukian – April 8, 2013 06:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is that the pilot photography? It has Nikki Reed and not Missy Peregrym!

Comment by jaclyn-kate – April 8, 2013 06:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Uh, unless they changed it after you wrote that, the girl is definitely Missy Peregrym!

Comment by Joey Cormier – April 8, 2013 06:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • The photo has been updated, thanks!

Comment by Vlada Gelman – April 8, 2013 06:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That photo looks like the youngsters are posing in front of a cutout of Ray Wise.

Comment by Martoukian – April 8, 2013 08:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Only a half an hour?

Comment by Midori4 – April 8, 2013 06:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is that not Missy? Looks like her to me…

Comment by Kristoffer – April 8, 2013 06:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So excited!!! Still bitter about this one = (.

Comment by Courtney – April 8, 2013 07:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great news!!

Comment by Jamey – April 8, 2013 07:25 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YES!!!! I was just talking about this show last week and how CW should bring it back! None of the stars are doing anything, everything g they’ve been on gets cancelled (seriously, Animal Practice). So happy it’ll be back even if its just one time for 30 minutes. BTW I hope I have this “FearNet” channle, beer seen it before

Comment by Ram510 – April 8, 2013 07:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Actually, Missy is doing something.. she stars on a Toronto cop drama called Rookie Blue, which is showing its fourth season this summer…

Comment by Jules – April 9, 2013 11:32 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Loved this show! It had a great concept. Hope Missy is one of the actors that can appear, her character was my favorite.

Comment by Lucky – April 8, 2013 07:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How about a Kickstarter Reaper Campaign!?

Comment by A.D. – April 8, 2013 07:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awesome! I really liked this show.

Comment by Carrie – April 8, 2013 08:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This was such a great show! Tyler Labine as Sock was one of the funniest things on TV at the time.

Comment by Eric – April 8, 2013 08:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wish we could get a half hour episode but this is still great news

Comment by dean – April 8, 2013 10:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • WOW SWEET, ENJOYED THIS SHOW

Comment by Chris (@durhampolska) – April 9, 2013 02:57 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this show, have both seasons on dvd. The sad part is that SYFY wanted to pick it up for season 3 but Bret and Tyler decided not to sign on. It would be nice to have a movie to wrap up the storylines. Ending with Andi losing her soul sucked. Just finished watching the show again about a month ago. Sock belongs on tv again.

Comment by Randy – April 9, 2013 03:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • If Missy Peregrym won’t be in it, then I don’t want it.
    All the cast or no one :(

Comment by Kaycee – April 9, 2013 04:13 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Reaper was great. Now this is a show that I’d love to see get brought back, although that is of course not going to happen.

Comment by Kasper F. Nielsen – April 9, 2013 04:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LOVE this show. I would have loved one network to get this and Chuck and play them back to back. Not sure if I can get this network but I will try!

Comment by jj – April 9, 2013 05:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • perhaps a tv movie can come of this?
    Andie has been trapped in hell by the devil since he owns her soul,
    Sam has spent the past several years aimslessly following orders in order to appease him to get her back.
    ben is store manager of the work bench, and sock is just sock.
    until steve returns with on hail mary plan to save andie, and it involves using an army of escaped souls.
    now sam must hunt down some of his most notorious reaps and convince them to join his fight to take down the devil and earn penance, like steve.

Comment by Win – April 9, 2013 08:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I would kill for a movie! Also, Tony dies and goes to Heaven with Steve x D.

Comment by Courtney – April 9, 2013 08:46 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Loved Reaper! Happy to hear this.

Comment by kirads09 – April 9, 2013 09:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Awesome. Unfortunately found it too late. I wish I had watched it when it was on and wished it hadn’t been cancelled.

Comment by Shannon – April 9, 2013 09:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Great news. I loved this show. Hope they can get Jenny Wade too — she was great in Wedding Singer last summer. And have they announced renewal of Wedding Singer?

Comment by Chris – April 9, 2013 12:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This show <3

Comment by Anna – April 9, 2013 02:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Am I embarrassed to admit I consider this great news? No, I’m really not.

And weren’t we promised Reaper comics a while back? Whatever happened to those?

Comment by Steve – April 9, 2013 04:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • They need to bring this show back.

Comment by Luke – October 28, 2013 11:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love to disseminate information that will I’ve built up through the calendar year to
    assist improve team overall performance.

Comment by 關鍵字網站排名的專家 SEO – January 18, 2014 04:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hi there! I just would like to give an enormous thumbs
    up for the great info youve got right here on
    this post. I will be coming back to your blog for more soon.

Comment by SEOgoogle seo – January 18, 2014 01:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like to disseminate understanding that I have accumulated with the season to assist enhance group
    efficiency.