The Good Wife Hot Shots: Mamie Gummer Returns to Stir Things Up for Lockhart Gardner

A Good Wife enemy is back.

Mamie Gummer‘s sly lawyer Nancy Corzier returns on the April 21 episode (CBS, 9/8c) — and we’ve got a sneak peek at her courtroom battle with Alicia, which will cause some upheaval at Lockhart Gardner.

RELATED | Good Wife Boss on Vampire Diaries Fanfic Shout-Out

The two foes will once again go up against each other when Alicia and Cary represent a group of software engineers engaged in a contract dispute.

Meanwhile, back at the office, the case will have “unexpected consequences” for the firm, which puts Will and Diane in “a difficult position,” the official episode description teases.

Check out the gallery below, then then hit the comments with your thoughts/theories.

Comments (21)

• I love her on The Good Wife

Comment by xaverie – April 8, 2013 11:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t.

Comment by forwarddad – April 8, 2013 11:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Mamie as a lawyer more than a doctor. Still, I really enjoyed Emily Owens. Too bad it was canceled.

Comment by Babygate – April 8, 2013 11:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I really enjoyed “Emily Owens” too. But my first thought when I heard it was cancelled was, “Oh good, now Mamie can go back to ‘The Good Wife’!”

Comment by Gwen – April 8, 2013 11:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • To enjoy her as a doctor check out the quickly cancelled “Off the Map”. The show was mediocre, but I fell in love with her as an actress there.

Comment by Stacy – April 8, 2013 03:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cool. i really like her.

Comment by João Amaral – April 8, 2013 11:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just really love the show – they seem to do such as good job with the characters.

Comment by Bonnie – April 8, 2013 11:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why does Alicia dress so matronly? She is smoking hot and they put her in the dowdiest suits.

Comment by Bitsy – April 8, 2013 12:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • A little something called professionalism?

Comment by Pia – April 8, 2013 02:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You can look professional and not like a meemaw. Condescending much?

Comment by Bitsy – April 8, 2013 03:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
        • Paranoid much? (since the remark wasn’t condescending, just spot-on).

Comment by JoMarch – April 18, 2013 11:31 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Diane and Will’s relationship but I hope she becomes a judge.

Comment by nikki – April 8, 2013 12:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree. They should have Diane be a judge and that would give an added dimension to the show with maybe the politics of being a judge.

Comment by Wendy Grant – April 8, 2013 01:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Reply to Bitsy- and Colin Sweeney’s Girl Friend was right…Need to get a sexier hairdo for Alicia!!

Comment by Dahlenk – April 8, 2013 12:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Needs more Kalinda. And Cary. And Kalinda with Cary.

Comment by Saint Alicia – April 8, 2013 01:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I could not agree more!!

Comment by Bitsy – April 8, 2013 03:19 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Mamie! I really don’t understand her name but Sõ glad she is back on TGW….

Comment by shuayb – April 8, 2013 02:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I LOVE EMILY OWENS! WANT IT BACK! I don’t care for her character on TGW.

Comment by Tina B. – April 8, 2013 04:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I liked her on TGW, glad to see her back. Also I like that Alicia and Cary are teaming up on the case – I was hoping that them vs the partners would last a little longer, because it was fun when they all faced off.

Comment by Tee – April 9, 2013 04:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Please oh please, bring back Emily Owens. I love it so,great characters and acting across the board. I’ll keep my fingers crossed,hoping for a miracle.

Comment by Jennifet Burkhardt – April 12, 2013 07:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Re TGW, IMO, Kalinda was most hot & best distinguished herself (as an otherwise lamentably underrepresented character) when she was putting the moves on other smokin’ women. Anybody, anywhere, anytime — since the very dawn of tv — can see Cary type chemistry. Zzzzzz.

Comment by kath walker – April 21, 2013 04:10 AM PDT  Reply To This Post