Nikita's Lyndsy Fonseca on that Shocking Alex Twist and Why 'Division Will Never be the Same'

Nikita Spoilers Alex BrainwashedWarning: If you’ve yet to watch Friday’s Nikita, avert your eyes now. Everyone else, read on…

Everything changed on Nikita this Friday, when Alex — who has seemed a little off since being kidnapped by Amanda, no? — took the matter of “freeing” Division into her own hands.

What exactly that meant wasn’t entirely clear at first, only that someone (ahem, Alex) was forming a mutiny of sorts among the non-inner-circle agents in hopes of putting an end to the underground organization that had been (unintentionally) taking innocent lives.

Alex, however, was unable to keep her secret from Ryan, and as a result found herself holding her boss and friend at gunpoint. Flashing between her current circumstances and those that seemingly happened to her in one of Amanda’s creepy brain-surgery chairs back in South Ossetia, Nikita’s protege pulled the trigger and left Ryan for dead.

With the Division boss clinging to life (unconsciously), Alex was able to convince Michael and Nikita that a rogue operative had done the damage, thus buying herself — and her covert mission — a little more time.

Here, Lyndsy Fonseca breaks down for TVLine her alter ego’s game-changing move, discusses Amanda’s powerful hold over the misguided agent and reveals the twists and turns ahead for Division at the end of the CW saga’s third season.

TVLINE | This has been such a great season for you and Alex.
The first part of this season I didn’t really know where I stood. I was in Division and was an agent, but I wasn’t really. I had this other life as Alexandra Udinov and it was cool because Alex was feeling that way and it’s how I felt as an actress. Then as the season went on, the writers were so great at giving Alex’s relationship with Amanda more thought… The second half of the season has just been so fun and challenging. I loved it.

RELATED | 2013 TV Shows — Renewed or Cancelled?

TVLINE | What was your reaction to learning that Amanda was going to mess with Alex in such a major way?
The thing is, Amanda didn’t change her as a person; she just went into Alex’s brain and unplugged a couple things and then plugged them back into the wrong holes — she switched the wires. [Laughs] Basically, everything Alex is saying is stuff that she and Nikita have agreed on before and felt passionate about. But now she’s making connections and creating things that don’t really fit. Some things are true, but she wouldn’t have gone about it in this way prior to Amanda doing that rewiring. It’s Alex being very Alex and Alex being very irrational. It’s really fun to play because it kicks her into overdrive.

TVLINE | Will there be a point where Alex remembers exactly what Amanda did to her?
Right now, maybe in the back of her mind, there’s this uneasy feeling. You know when something really intense happens in your life and then you look back on it and it’s a little bit foggy? There’s something in her “getting kidnapped by Amanda” fog that maybe she remembers, but it’s pushed down so deep into her subconscious that she’s not aware that Amanda has done something. In fact, the way that it’s written and the way that I’ve been playing it, it’s almost like she’s even more clear with the actions that are presently in front of her… Eventually, there are certain events that will prove to her that what’s happened before was not real. And when those things come out, she can’t deny it anymore. She’s going to have to start to face the facts.

TVLINE | Talk a little about Alex shooting Ryan. She seemed so desperate in that moment, yet so resolute.
She believes truly that getting these people out is the right thing to do. It’s this emotional guilt that’s deeper than anyone else feels in Division. There are the girls she left behind in the brothel and her family that she left, so there are many of these recurring situations where she feels like she got to live and they didn’t. To continue on living, she has to save these people. That’s something that was in old Alex, but now with the rewiring it’s like she’s connecting the dots in an unrealistic way. And when Ryan is all of the sudden [confronting her], he’s a threat and she’s not going to let anyone stop her. It wasn’t a conscious ‘I want to kill you’ shoot; it was a ‘don’t stop me from doing this’ kind of thing.

TVLINE | And afterward you somehow managed to play Alex as void of emotion yet highly emotional.
Totally. What’s going to happen is, because she’s not her full self, she’s going to continue fighting for these things. But all of these consequences are going to catch up to her. She can’t keep on doing all of these things, creating this team of mutineers to go against Division — it’s all going to come to a head.

RELATED | May Sweeps Scorecard 2013 — Deaths, Departures, Weddings and More!

TVLINE | In the end, Michael seems to know something is not right with Alex.
He and the rest of the group have this uneasy feeling… But it’s not enough of a character change for people say, ‘Lock her up!’ [Laughs] It’s what Amanda probably wanted, just putting this mole in there — with Alex not knowing she is one — to stir the pot and cause mayhem. Eventually there’s going to be certain things that come up where she’ll have to realize, ‘Holy s–t! This is what’s happening.’

TVLINE | At this point she’s essentially gotten away with her plan. Should we expect more mutiny ahead?
Yes! The mutiny thing definitely goes further and further for at least a couple of episodes after this one. Alex is going to be stuck in the middle… Things are going to go so far out of her control. It’s all going to blow up. There’s really sad, crazy s–t that’s going to happen. [Laughs] Division will never be the same, and this is really the beginning of it.

TVLINE | What does this all of this mean for Sean and Alex?
He gets involved. He figures out some stuff coming up and he’s stuck in the sense that he loves her and wants to stand by her side, but he’s also trying to get her to understand that something’s different in her… There’s something crazy coming up with Sean, so I don’t want to give it away. [Laughs]

TVLINE | Will the “real” Alex ever return? And will we see the emotional impact of what she’s done — namely to Ryan?
[Showrunner] Craig [Silverstein] wrote a great line for Nikita recently that made sense to me, which is — and I’m paraphrasing — as long as Alex runs away from things that she hasn’t dealt with in her past, as long as that holds power over her, Amanda’s trickery will continue to run her life… Eventually, things get worse and then she goes on this rampage and there’s revenge and such cool stuff comes up. And once she can harness all of that, she’ll know where [things have been altered in her head] and she can make sense of it. It doesn’t ever necessarily go away, but there will be an understanding of it.

TVLINE | Given the extent to which Amanda has ratcheted up her evilness in recent weeks, should we expect some additional jaw-dropping moments between she and the ladies of Division?
Yes! It gets really juicy. Right now what’s airing is a little more Amanda/Alex-centric, but the end of the season — and especially the finale — is really good Amanda/Nikita stuff. Michael’s also thrown in there, believe it or not. He comes into the mix in interesting ways.

TAGS: , ,
GET MORE: Interviews, Scoop

1. Kat says:

my jaw dropped when alex shot ryan. this season has been pretty big for developing alex’s character…curious to see how this plays out.

• luli says:

Never saw that coming!!! Couldn’t believe what I was seeing!!! Also I would love to see Nikita/Alex centric episodes, not enough of them together!!

• SWOTD says:

I knew from the start that Alex would be behind the mutiny. She’s crossed the line! She has to be killed by the end of this season. There is no redemption for Alex. She has to die. Sean should kill her.

• dude says:

It was a pretty dead giveaway when they aired her actual voice. Lyndsy has a pretty distinctive voice. When they first showed that scene, I didn’t even realize that the identity was suppose to be a secret. I just thought “Alex is leading someone through a mission” and then it became clear.

• J says:

You are an idiot. The show is worthless without the core character of Alex.

• SWOTD says:

LOL. You’re a funny idiot aren’t you. Core character my a##. She served her purpose. Kill the psycho #####.

• J says:

Sure, kill Alex if you want the show cancelled at the end of this season. The show doesn’t work without her. You’re a moron. The MiIkita snoozefest can’t carry this show.

• Anon says:

She’s been brainwashed, and after everything happened to her, it makes sense for her to be completely lost. She’s not wrong in wanting to free division, but the way she’s going about it is wrong.

• Nakisa says:

Agreed ! Alex has a fortune she could just leave without causing all this havoc and spend her days living a peaceful life of leisure.

• Julie Merritt says:

The writers better not Write Sean off or kill him off. Save Salex.

• Bo says:

the characters that definetly have the least chance of dying are Nikita ,Alex and Michael
          these are well the mains
          l read up interviews from the shows conception and the writers staed Niki was the protagonist ,Alex was the and Michael was the
          meaning in theory Alex is a bit more important than Michael
          – Plus shes been brainwashed

• Bo says:

sorry l meant

Nikita was the protagonist,
            Alex the Deuteragonist – second most important character and Michael was the Tritagonist

– as for Alex not being strong enough to fight the brainwashing
            people forget Alex has not been an agent for long around 4 years now
            Nikita was already an agent when
            Alex’s dead was still alive – that was years ago
            Thus shes stronger

• Mayra says:

You’re joking, right? Otherwise I’ll have no respect for you;

• Julie Merritt says:

No Sean should kill Amanda

• Alan says:

from what i can tell they scaled back on alex and nikita together this season so once all this stuff started happening that it would hit that much harder. they pulled the same trick back in season 1 by showing less of percy in the lead up to the end of that season when they did a massive reveal of what his real plan was. it worked that effectively last time that its only logical to try it again.

• Nakisa says:

I know this was an interesting twist to the plot. However, I knew that darn Amanda had to do do something. It was interesting how she planted that girl as an distraction.

2. Vijay says:

I cannot believe my eyes did Alex really shoot Ryan! I knew his time in division was limited but I didn’t think this would happened I’m so shocked and it was the best episode in the season for sure!!

3. Elyse says:

another amazing episode. Nikita forever <3

4. Rob says:

I have a feeling Alex might shockingly get killed off by the end of this season. I hope I’m wrong though! She’s my fave.

• luli says:

omgg!!! I hopeeee that doesn’t happen!!!!!! if they kill Alex things the show would be missing something, at the end of the day Nikita and Alex are the heart of the show…

• Anon says:

That would be stupid, she’s as important to the show as Nikita herself.

• SWOTD says:

Are you joking? The show is called Nikita. She is the lead. Alex is just a supporting character. Nothing more. I hope the ##### dies.

• Absolutely, the Nikita/Alex partnership and relationship has always been the emotional core of the show to me, even when they get less screen time together. Kill off Alex and there’s no show, really. The show may be called “Nikita” but she’s a co-lead.

• Nakisa says:

I know I like her too. Also I would really hate for Amanda to win — the evil witch has to go!

• kavyn says:

I’d rather see Michael die to be honest. Nikita/Alex season 1 >>> Nikita/Michael seasons 2/3.

Plus revenge Nikita > lovey-dovey Nikita.

• Agreed says:

If any of the core characters is expendable, it’s definitely Micheal. He’s just a boring character and the Mikita overload has really dragged down the show after Season 1.

• Julie Merritt says:

Don’t kill off Alex or Sean

5. kavyn says:

It’s pretty cool how in season 1 Alex was the mole for Nikita, and now she’s the mole for Amanda. Really cool episode, I’m excited for more :)

6. Ram510 says:

This was the BEST episode of the season! It had the twist and turns, many sub plots, and a quick pace like season 1 and first half if season 2. Looking back I can’t believe I was concerned this episode was going to be one track and all about michaels hand based on the previews, happy I was very wrong. I don’t know why it took this long for the season to get back on track and have a more than just standalone episodes. I hope the rating go up cause Nikita deserves it

7. M3rc Nate says:

Loviing it but at the same time…am i supposed to be basically agreeing with Alex 99% of the time (in her mind altered state)? lol…and passionately thinking Nikita is a moron with all of her decisions? Dont get me wrong her decisions are usually based on emotion and are illogical, but this season it has been ramped up a whole new level. For example the insane argument of not killing Ari (who has tried to kill them, has killed probably 100 innocent people, been a part of slaughters and gun running and a hundred other disgusting illegal evil things) yet on the bridge feeling fine shooting all of those soldiers with AK’s and dumping their bodies off the bridge. Let alone her bogus reason “if i kill her she wins” reasoning for not killing Amanda…and now how many innocent people have died because she let her live? That bloods on her hands.

Its like Superman not killing a super villain and putting them in jail, very well knowing they will break out and kill hundreds (sometimes thousands) of innocents…and its back to jail they go again…for the same reason as with not killing Amanda. Shes a main character on a show and they are stretching out her arc as long as possible. Shes the shows last mega villain and if you killed her you’d have to bring in someone new and that might hurt viewership.

Theres quite a bit of nit-picking and lack of reality and realism in decisions and things in the like…but overall i love “Nikita” and love the actors, so i over look it as much as i can and just enjoy it. Im at least very happy with the main story which is the fight over if Division in-of-itself cant be good, or if its the people who run it that can make it good. (I think the Presidents right hand man said it right though, it cant be good because it was made outside of the line and thats where it lives…even if you try to be good, your still a black-ops group).

• Schuyler says:

I think if they do decide to kill Amanda off this season it might open up the villain spot to this new organization they are dealing with. They seem awful shady and very powerful. I hope Amanda dies just cause they need a new villain. Im sick of her.

• M3rc Nate says:

Your right thats true. I didnt see that. I hope your right as well. At the end of the day shes just a under-funded mind-warfare woman against a highly-funded black ops group with the best assassins/hackers/soldiers etc in the world. To have her survive past this season goes from her being insanely lucky to her being able to see the future and avoid death…

• How bout no says:

Not that I don’t agree, but it is exactly what Nikita herself did. Yes, she had Whitfield’s superdollars, that’s true. But she had no Birkhoff, no partners, no lobotomy machine and she never even got hurt. I mean don’t get me wrong. I like the show, I love it. But she survived 1 season all alone in the outside world and then 1 with 2 partners. Just saying, if she did it, Amanda could do it too right?

• Nakisa says:

The difference between Amanda and Nikita is that Amanda is out to do harm as for Nikita her aim is free those who are oppressed by division.

• kavyn says:

I liked Amanda in season 1 and 2, but this season she’s been really different. I liked her better when she was calm. Maybe if they kick Nikita and the group out of division by the end of the season Amanda will come back and take over the destroyed building and try to reinvent it again.

I don’t want to see her die, but at the same time it might be necessary to continue with the story.

• Nakisa says:

I totally agree!

8. shuayb says:

I hate Alex right now. Can’t believe that she is so weak to allow amanda to fidget in her. After all Nikita did for her.
    That said I really hope we get a season 4.

• Watcher says:

It’s funny you mention the things Nikita did for Alex and neglect to mention all the things that Alex did for Nikita in the past, and how this season Alex had been there for Nikita both physically and emotionally up to episode 13 (included), wheres Nikita almost gave Alex nothing. Like seriously she’d been shot, relapsing, had to deal with her break up with Sean and her feelings for Sean not to mention clearly has issues and struggles with herself —- and yet despite it all she backed Nikita up and was asking Nikita about her well being and Michael’s.
      And then her boyfriend was framed and she got kidnapped and saw her friend dies… like this girl had been falling apart all season long, she’d been going through some emotional hell and she’d been lost and confused and vulnerable and even haven’t really dealt with the other messed up parts of her past so of course Amanda gets to her (physically and mentally) and of course Amanda gets away with it too when Nikita haven’t really been paying attention to Alex.

Heh, if anything usually Nikita is easily my second favorite character after Alex
      but I’m so disappointed in the way she’d been dealing with this girl – or should I say not dealing?

and what happened to my Nalex? all season long I wish they’d actually sit and talk things out and for Nikita to realize there’s something wrong and help, do something! but nope :/

• Kiara says:

I so agree with you. If Nikita paid more attention to Alex like she used to, she would have noticed first that Alex is back on drugs and later that there is something seriously wring with her after the kidnapping. Alex has always been lost and insecure and it was Nikita’s job to keep her safe and sound. Now only Nikita can save her and I’m really hoping she’ll finally realise that and do it by the end of the season.

• M3rc Nate says:

I totally agree. I was thinking about it while watching the episode. Nikita (the show and character) has always put up this opinion of “nikita has gone through so much, this is her fight, this is her war, shes in charge because shes been there since the beginning and no ones gone through what she has gone through, she deserves justice the most!” Yet thats SO not true. Think about Alex’s life story compared to Nikita.

Alex grew up rich and secure then had her parents murdered and her house burn down and for like 10 years was a addict and russian prostitute. Nikita finds her, lies to her and puts her inside a Black ops group that F’s with her mind, and sends her on possible life ending missions, etc. Watcher-you describe some more stuff that happens to her. She finds out about her mother cheating and the betrayal of the family friend and then her mother is alive then she is a billionaire then she like loses it all or something…then all this stuff going on this season…

Whats Nikita’s story? She was a junkie plain and simple and was brought into Division and had to murder and whore out for Division..but that doesnt compare to Alex’s life at all.

So we are supposed to feel like NIkita has had it the worst and shes Alpha-Female and she has the most to need justice for…but Alex is right…why is Nikita making the decisions? Alex is saying all the right things, and Nikita is not as in the clear as she usually is..shes making a lot of murky decisions and lying to people (like the division staff) and her insanely-illogical-self righteous decisions like not killing Ari and risking everyone trying to save him. A gun-runner, assassin, murderer..basically a mini Hitler…yet cause she met his son and he hates Amanda she is willing to risk it all? Way to not remember what happened when you went half-cocked on a mission and Micheal lost his hand. Maybe Micheal needs to pimp slap her with his new limp hand to remind her of reality and to stop living in Disney Land where every character is bullet proof and survives everything.

• Nakisa says:

Don’t hate her — it’s Amanda she’s evil and deadly.

• kavyn says:

You do realize this happened when Amanda knocked Alex out right? Alex had no control over the situation. It’s like someone knocks you out and then injects a drug into you while you’re out, how do you possibly expect to fight it if you don’t even know how it happened?

• Nikita is a hypocrite says:

Actually Nikita OWES Alex because she murdered her father and put Alex in the horrible situations she ended up in. Alex has NEVER done anything so horrible to Nikita and has supported Nikita much more than Nikita has ever supported Alex. NiIkita can’t even support Alex having a difference of opinion.

9. Kiara says:

I’m lost for words… This seems to be the best plot twist so far in Nikita. I just hope that in the end of this season we will get a closure and not a cliffhangers. I want all the ladies together Amanda/Nikita/Alex interaction for the finale :)

10. Mari says:

This show is so underrated!! So many twists.

11. Alice says:

Alex is slowly spiraling out of control and it upsets me that no one other than Sean has picked up on this. + ”then she goes on this rampage”, the moment that happens, she’s at the bottom of her downward spiral. I’m really interested in seeing what kind of craziness Alex’ll be up too in the next episodes. She’s gonna crack. Soon.

12. J says:

I love Alex. Best character on the show. She’s the reason I watch. Can’t wait for her rampage.

13. Anon says:

I get Alex’s mindset about “freeing” Division, even though I don’t agree with it, but shooting Ryan was a bit too much. It didn’t make sense. It’s like what are they doing? Are they making her a villain? An anti-hero? I don’t get it.

14. Stephanie says:

This Alex angst is both amazing and extremely painful. I actually hope that it’s Nikita who brings her out of all of this, because the idea that they’re the heart of the show is SO true. I do wish Owen would have been brought up in this interview, considering he’s been affected by Amanda and the machine, too. Plus, I’m loving Owen and Alex.

15. Great interview, thank you Meg!
    Alex was somewhat neglected in the early part of this season, so I’m glad to see her get such a meaty storyline. I wasn’t crazy about the idea of Amanda brainwashing her at first because I was worried she would just turn into a puppet, without any agency. However, the way it was done ties Alex’s current actions to her past and the demons she’s never properly dealt with – the fact that she always left people behind (her father, the other girls at the brothel, Larissa) while somehow escaping. Incredibly sharp writing, as always on this show. I can’t wait to see what happens next.

16. omlet says:

Alex seems to be also using people, like Amanda, because in Friday’s episode it shows her being able to control the other woman to take the fall for by using the other woman’s desperation to get out of Divison to her advantage.

17. Vighorois says:

I thought she finally found her mother. LOL

18. pi says:

i love the twist since everybody (in division) always agree with each decision. .the twist makes it more interesting, making the viewers sit on the edge,. . .

19. Coral says:

I love this show so much! Only started watching it a few months ago and I am in love. This show should be as big as Revenge or something! Its amazing! People dont realise what they are missing! All the twist and turns and the ability to make you love each character in a different way.. just shows how brilliant the actors and writers are! I have high hopes for the next episodes especially because we are now leading up to the season finale. I agree with what most people are saying about there needing to be a bit more or good old Nikita and Alex and that essence seems to have been lost. Really hope it is Nikita that realises something is drastically wrong with Alex before she gets told, and doesn’t figure it out for herself!
    Again, love this show so much and really hoping for a fourth season! That would be amazing! :D

• kavyn says:

Did you start from the beginning? Season 1 is easily one of my favourite seasons of any network show.

• Coral says:

Yes, I literally watched it back to back. I think I finished season 1 in like three days or something like that. I have been raving to all my friends and I think they are getting sick of me going on about it :/ Trying to share the love of this show! :L Yes, I think season 1 was one of the best seasons of any show that I have watched.

• Alan says:

ive been there trying to get my friends to watch it, eventually i had to promise to not mention the show any more since they got sick of me talking about it, i did get two people to start watching though so i at least kinda succeeded.

• Coral says:

Im going to show some of my friends the first episode, if they dont like it from that then fine… but there is something wrong with them if they dont automatically fall in love with the show. It doesnt help the fact that here, the show is on a channel that not many people will have :/

• Alan says:

force them to watch a few episodes because ive found that the first few are a little clunky and dont really represent the quality of the show that well, around episode 5 is when the quality gets really good so make them watch that far.

• Coral says:

Haha, so true. I shall see. I’ve got the box sets so I can just lend it out :)

20. Alan says:

this show is ruining regular shows for me. the sheer amounts of twists and turns just puts everything else to shame. it the only show that when an episode starts i dont wonder “will this episode be good”, instead i wonder “how good will this episode be”.
    another masterful twist which makes complete sense within the context of the story, and what a twist. such great writing in this show.
    maggie q proved once again that she is more than just a stuntwoman this week, that monologue to ryan at the end of the episode was brilliantly acted.
    lyndsy fonseca was as always fantastic as well, she has grown into a really fine actress throughout the course of this show.

21. Lambsilencer says:

It was a nice twist, although I was spoiled on it, since The CW has issued a press release last week for the episode that’s coming on April 19, where they mention that very twist, so no surprise for me.
    But the show continues to be daring, and that is what makes it really great. Plus, Lyndsy Fonseca looks even more drop dead gorgeous with the new hairdo. She’s just a truly breathtakingly stunning woman.

22. JC says:

I didn’t see that one coming! but it feels a little forced. It’s a polarizing twist that’s for sure and I just hope it can get the demo ratings back to that 0.4/0.5 level not 0.3 :(

23. LizMG says:

Wow, this episode that I thought was the worst and the only one I didn’t like of all 3 seasons, however it has created a lot of talk!

Love the show and LOVE Cast since the 1st episode and have been nicely surprised with the twists, villans and friendship and loyalty of the main characters!

Although I agree with some of the comments like, Nikita has done a lot for Alex but so has Alex done for Nikita, it is also true that Nikita has not paid much attention to Alex, didnt notice the relapse, her battle with feelings for Sean, etcs. Seems like Nikita has been way too distracted with Michael’s cut off hand … Having said this, this lose hand had way too much importance and after tge robot hand Michael gets a real new hand in just a few hours?

The new hand is what I thought didn’t make any sense … Not even needed a Dr. For the surgery, recoverty time needed, no pain … Why even cut off the hand to get a new one in few episodes? This fact seems to be lost after the shocking Alex betrail/ brain wash.

Am I the only one that thinks that Sean will have to die in order for Alex to snap out of it?

Amanda is an incredible villian, no one as evil as her, really like her character but if she is not caught or dead this season, it prooves Division/ Nikita incompetence … Would miss her though.

As an avid Nikita fan I would love to see some of the old Nikita/ Alex dynamic, really miss it!
    And hope that Michael cared more for Nikita than a hand…

So hoping for season 4!

• Coral says:

How could you say this was the worst episode? It had one of the major twists of the season in it.
      I expect something will happen to Michael’s hand… it can’t be that easy.
      If Sean dies I think they may just get a riot on their hands, I love him as much as I love Alex, Nikita and Michael and Nerd. But I reckon the lose would probably muck up Alex’s head more :/ Dillon Casey is at the moment a regular on the show, I hope this does not change.
      Sharing the love for a fourth season.

24. vanessa says:

Alex is my favorite character!!! I was surprise when she shot Ryan, I did not see that coming!!!

25. angelstorm says:

I don’t really understand why there’s always such a huge debate over who’s meant to be the main character of the show. Umm . . . the show is called “Nikita” not “Alex” !!

That being said awesome twist – though I don’t really know how the division super team is going to come back from this.

26. Julie Merritt says:

That something crazy coming up about Sean better not be killing him off

27. Danielle says:

The description for episode 4.19 says that “Birkhoff struggles with his own personal losses” so I assume that means Sonya dies which will be so sad! :'( But I doubt they will kill Alex off. While she isn’t the main character, there wouldn’t really be a show without her, because it started with her and Nikita together. Also, episode 4.19 and 4.20 talk about Alex helping them “rebuild division” and “stage a daring op” so I feel like after the mutiny goes down, she will fall apart and realize what she’s done and know that Amanda did something to her, and come to her senses. I’m very curious for the “Nikita/Amanda stuff with Michael thrown in” that Lyndsy alludes to!

28. Julie Merritt says:

Writers don’t write Sean off or kill him off. Save Salex.

29. Julie Merritt says:

Now that the writers have killed Sean off, I am through with the show.

• Nakisa says:

😞😢 I knew it. The writers are into making things very dark. I don’t blame you. It’s disappointing. Right when things between Alex and Sean are good. It’s a shame I thought he was a good addition to the show. They were a good power couple.

• Julie Merritt says:

Yes they were a power couple. Now I am just sticking with NCIS

• Julie Merritt says:

That is why I am just watching the Number 1 show on TV NCIS. The writers and creator care about the fans and listen to them.

• Julie Merritt says:

If CW renews the show for season 4 I am glad for those who wanted it, but I will not be watching. It is clear the writers and Silverstein did not care what a lot of the fans wanted.

• Nakisa says:

There is this show that I adored called Merlin the writer’s screwed the fans royally. I understand how you feel it was a senseless kill. I think they want to keep audience on the edge of their seats . So that there could be is season 4.

• CP says:

Damn, I haven’t seen last night epidsode yet and this was a massive spoiler! It will be interesting to see how Alex copes.

30. Julie Merritt says:

They did not have to kill Sean