New Videos Recap 'Best Of' All My Children and One Life to Live — What Are Your Fave Moments?

All My Children Recap VideoAs we draw closer to the April 29 relaunch of both All My Children and One Life to Livevia Hulu, Hulu Plus and iTunes — producer Prospect Park’s The Online Network has released “catch-up” videos that hit you with some highlights from life in Pine Valley and Llanview (at least as is relevant to the casts/characters they have in place).

VIDEO | Check Out All My Children‘s New Look — and Opal’s New Home!

First up, here’s the AMC refresher, which opens with an old-school Leo/Bianca that’ll give you goosebumps, before segueing into the infamous coming out of Erica Kane’s daughter (played by Eden Riegel, who’s on board for the reboot). You’ll also get gobs of David Hayward beat-downs, then warm-fuzzy Jesse/Angie and Tad/Dixie times:

Meanwhile, grand dame Erika Slezak narrates the look back at OLTL‘s greatest hits, including the Viki/Dorian rivalry, a deftly edited Clint Ritchie-free primer on the Buchanan family patriarch, and then much T’n’B goodness:

Give these trips down memory lane a play, then share in comments your favorite blasts from the past (as well as anything you feel got short shrift in the editing room).

Comments (30)

• Is it APRIL 29th yet? I can’t wait. Both of these trailers were so well done and Yes, I even cried a little. Thank You Prospect Park for giving us back AMC & OLTL aka Our Stories. :D

Comment by Randy – April 5, 2013 08:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Thank you so much for this I have not watched channel 7 from 1:00 to 3:00 since they took my favs. off the air!

Comment by carol – April 11, 2013 09:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow – look at all the comments here!

Give the lack of interest, I don’t see a bright future for these shows. The few remaining die-hards will watch, but that’s it.

Comment by Molly – April 5, 2013 09:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Never watched OLTL but got to know a couple of the characters when they appeared on GH. I’ll give it a try.

Comment by Denise – April 5, 2013 09:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Unlike what spoilsport Molly said, I am also looking forward to it. It looks like it will be well done. Wish Ilene Kristen would return to OLTL along with the other vets.

Comment by Mark – April 5, 2013 10:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Insulting someone because they have an opposing viewpoint isn’t cool.

Comment by Nicole – April 5, 2013 11:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wow…the OLTL recap was the best. I loved how Erika says at the end “Who says you only have one life to live!?” Cant wait until i have both of my shows back!

Comment by L – April 5, 2013 10:34 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I grew up on ABC soaps. AMC, GH & OLTL. OLTL went out in a blaze of glory, better than ever. Each day was must see TV during its’ last year in air. I just don’t know that I will watch this new version. I want to remember the show as it was, at its best. I don’t want to watch it go down hill nor do I want to see nudity and adult language which cast of PP’s 2.0 versions of both shows said is coming. Keep in mind, I’m a third generation soap gal. My grandmother & mother watched them as I was growing up. I can’t do that with my kids with questionable content. I guess we’ll have to wait and see.

Comment by Gillian – April 5, 2013 11:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope they didnt kill off Erica!! That’d be terrible. Hopefully she and Jackson got back together and moved to LA to get her movie made. And now, 5 years later, she’s the Hollywood Starlet / Producer she always wanted to be. Bianca could call her and check in.

Comment by Mark222 – April 5, 2013 11:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I miss Annie!

Comment by Fabe – April 5, 2013 11:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t begrudge anyone for having an opposing viewpoint, but could you at least give this a chance? If you’re not into it and think it’s going to fail, stay away and take your negative energy with you. If, like me, you believe it will have a following, watch and watch every day. I think this all looks really good, and given the interest I’ve seen on all the boards (would TV Line report about it if there was no interest? I think not), I think we’re in good territory. Take a cue from Walt Willey and stick with it. You might be pleasantly surprised. Welcome back, AMC and OLTL!

Comment by Smooshiest – April 5, 2013 12:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I so agree! If you are going to be negative why are you even on here looking at these soaps? Just let us true fans enjoy for as long as it lasts

Comment by Carol w – April 5, 2013 07:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Bo and Nora, nothing more needs to be said. Still the best.

Comment by ljd213 – April 5, 2013 12:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Fabulous OLTL video. I had not planned to watch but I think I will now.

Comment by Columbus – April 5, 2013 01:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hey, we didn’t think he was returning for the ABC series finale and he did. Lets cross our fingers that he will be back!

Comment by RS – April 12, 2013 03:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Too bad Trevor St John isn’t returning, that’s a big mistake, but I’m excited to see David and Dorian together again

Comment by Amy – April 6, 2013 04:54 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Well, there are a few of us that are VERY thrilled to have both shows return! Loved the OLTL with the always classy Erika Slezak. So enjoyed watching Bo & Nora dance down the aisle….best wedding entrance EVER! This is so much like a wonderful family reunion….hope we can all get along….again!

Comment by marilyn baily – April 6, 2013 12:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait! Have enjoyed John on GH, along with Todd but will be wonderful to have all the old characters back.

Comment by Nancy – April 8, 2013 12:29 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Can not wait to see if and when Todd’s brother reappears

Comment by Virginia – April 22, 2013 06:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m glad my soaps amc & oltl r back on love them miss them I also watch gh & days

Comment by LISA – April 16, 2013 03:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love all the characters on OLTL and All my children, it has seemed like lost family members and like it is one of our reunions, not just a TV show, I am 63 and someone needs to explain just how and when I can watch my shows remember we are not the computer generations so please help us to enjoy our shows,thanks everyone, Virginia from West Virginia.

Comment by Virginia – April 22, 2013 05:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • How do I get Hulu and how much does it cost

Comment by Virginia – April 22, 2013 06:25 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I was suggested this blog by my cousin. I am now not sure whether or
    not this post is written via him as no one else recognize such certain about my
    trouble. You are wonderful! Thanks!

Comment by Jude – May 21, 2013 06:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Fine way of telling, and fastidious article to take data regarding my presentation subject, which i am
    going to present in academy.

Comment by Lavada – May 21, 2013 07:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This post will help the internet viewers for building up new blog or even a weblog from
    start to end.

Comment by coda.fm – May 21, 2013 07:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hello very nice blog!! Guy .. Beautiful .. Amazing .
    . I’ll bookmark your site and take the feeds additionally? I’m happy to find
    so many helpful information right here within the post, we need work out more techniques on this regard,
    thanks for sharing. . . . . .

Comment by chatcam – May 21, 2013 09:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you penning this post and
    the rest of the site is also very good.

Comment by Teresa – May 23, 2013 04:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Today, I went to the beach front with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” She placed the shell to
    her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
    She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely off
    topic but I had to tell someone!

Comment by chat For Free cams – May 23, 2013 06:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It’s going to be end of mine day, except before finish I am reading this wonderful paragraph to improve my know-how.

Comment by Hermine – June 7, 2013 09:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Heya excellent blog! Does running a blog similar to this require a massive
    amount work? I’ve absolutely no understanding of coding but I had been hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyhow, should you have any suggestions or techniques for new blog owners please share. I know this is off subject but I simply needed to ask. Thank you!

Comment by www.hostingphpbb.com – June 23, 2013 05:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post