New Videos Recap 'Best Of' All My Children and One Life to Live -- What Are Your Fave Moments?

All My Children Recap VideoAs we draw closer to the April 29 relaunch of both All My Children and One Life to Livevia Hulu, Hulu Plus and iTunes — producer Prospect Park’s The Online Network has released “catch-up” videos that hit you with some highlights from life in Pine Valley and Llanview (at least as is relevant to the casts/characters they have in place).

VIDEO | Check Out All My Children‘s New Look — and Opal’s New Home!

First up, here’s the AMC refresher, which opens with an old-school Leo/Bianca that’ll give you goosebumps, before segueing into the infamous coming out of Erica Kane’s daughter (played by Eden Riegel, who’s on board for the reboot). You’ll also get gobs of David Hayward beat-downs, then warm-fuzzy Jesse/Angie and Tad/Dixie times:

Meanwhile, grand dame Erika Slezak narrates the look back at OLTL‘s greatest hits, including the Viki/Dorian rivalry, a deftly edited Clint Ritchie-free primer on the Buchanan family patriarch, and then much T’n’B goodness:

Give these trips down memory lane a play, then share in comments your favorite blasts from the past (as well as anything you feel got short shrift in the editing room).

1. Randy says:

Is it APRIL 29th yet? I can’t wait. Both of these trailers were so well done and Yes, I even cried a little. Thank You Prospect Park for giving us back AMC & OLTL aka Our Stories. :D

• carol says:

Thank you so much for this I have not watched channel 7 from 1:00 to 3:00 since they took my favs. off the air!

2. Molly says:

Wow – look at all the comments here!

Give the lack of interest, I don’t see a bright future for these shows. The few remaining die-hards will watch, but that’s it.

3. Denise says:

Never watched OLTL but got to know a couple of the characters when they appeared on GH. I’ll give it a try.

4. Mark says:

Unlike what spoilsport Molly said, I am also looking forward to it. It looks like it will be well done. Wish Ilene Kristen would return to OLTL along with the other vets.

5. L says:

Wow…the OLTL recap was the best. I loved how Erika says at the end “Who says you only have one life to live!?” Cant wait until i have both of my shows back!

6. Gillian says:

I grew up on ABC soaps. AMC, GH & OLTL. OLTL went out in a blaze of glory, better than ever. Each day was must see TV during its’ last year in air. I just don’t know that I will watch this new version. I want to remember the show as it was, at its best. I don’t want to watch it go down hill nor do I want to see nudity and adult language which cast of PP’s 2.0 versions of both shows said is coming. Keep in mind, I’m a third generation soap gal. My grandmother & mother watched them as I was growing up. I can’t do that with my kids with questionable content. I guess we’ll have to wait and see.

7. Mark222 says:

I hope they didnt kill off Erica!! That’d be terrible. Hopefully she and Jackson got back together and moved to LA to get her movie made. And now, 5 years later, she’s the Hollywood Starlet / Producer she always wanted to be. Bianca could call her and check in.

8. Fabe says:

I miss Annie!

9. Smooshiest says:

I don’t begrudge anyone for having an opposing viewpoint, but could you at least give this a chance? If you’re not into it and think it’s going to fail, stay away and take your negative energy with you. If, like me, you believe it will have a following, watch and watch every day. I think this all looks really good, and given the interest I’ve seen on all the boards (would TV Line report about it if there was no interest? I think not), I think we’re in good territory. Take a cue from Walt Willey and stick with it. You might be pleasantly surprised. Welcome back, AMC and OLTL!

• Carol w says:

I so agree! If you are going to be negative why are you even on here looking at these soaps? Just let us true fans enjoy for as long as it lasts

10. ljd213 says:

Bo and Nora, nothing more needs to be said. Still the best.

11. Columbus says:

Fabulous OLTL video. I had not planned to watch but I think I will now.

• RS says:

Hey, we didn’t think he was returning for the ABC series finale and he did. Lets cross our fingers that he will be back!

12. Amy says:

Too bad Trevor St John isn’t returning, that’s a big mistake, but I’m excited to see David and Dorian together again

13. marilyn baily says:

Well, there are a few of us that are VERY thrilled to have both shows return! Loved the OLTL with the always classy Erika Slezak. So enjoyed watching Bo & Nora dance down the aisle….best wedding entrance EVER! This is so much like a wonderful family reunion….hope we can all get along….again!

14. Nancy says:

Can’t wait! Have enjoyed John on GH, along with Todd but will be wonderful to have all the old characters back.

15. LISA says:

I’m glad my soaps amc & oltl r back on love them miss them I also watch gh & days

16. Virginia says:

Love all the characters on OLTL and All my children, it has seemed like lost family members and like it is one of our reunions, not just a TV show, I am 63 and someone needs to explain just how and when I can watch my shows remember we are not the computer generations so please help us to enjoy our shows,thanks everyone, Virginia from West Virginia.

17. Virginia says:

How do I get Hulu and how much does it cost

18. Jude says:

I was suggested this blog by my cousin. I am now not sure whether or
    not this post is written via him as no one else recognize such certain about my
    trouble. You are wonderful! Thanks!

19. Lavada says:

Fine way of telling, and fastidious article to take data regarding my presentation subject, which i am
    going to present in academy.

20. coda.fm says:

This post will help the internet viewers for building up new blog or even a weblog from
    start to end.

21. chatcam says:

Hello very nice blog!! Guy .. Beautiful .. Amazing .
    . I’ll bookmark your site and take the feeds additionally? I’m happy to find
    so many helpful information right here within the post, we need work out more techniques on this regard,
    thanks for sharing. . . . . .

22. Teresa says:

Way cool! Some very valid points! I appreciate you penning this post and
    the rest of the site is also very good.

23. Today, I went to the beach front with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said “You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear.” She placed the shell to
    her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
    She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is entirely off
    topic but I had to tell someone!

24. Hermine says:

It’s going to be end of mine day, except before finish I am reading this wonderful paragraph to improve my know-how.

25. Heya excellent blog! Does running a blog similar to this require a massive
    amount work? I’ve absolutely no understanding of coding but I had been hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyhow, should you have any suggestions or techniques for new blog owners please share. I know this is off subject but I simply needed to ask. Thank you!