Exclusive Grimm Video: The Gang Suspects a Slick Lawyer of Jury Hijinks and Toad Licking?!

Get More: Exclusive, First Look, Video

This Friday’s Grimm (NBC, 9/8c) could be called Law & Order: WesenU.

That’s because much of the episode’s action takes place in a courtroom where jury member Rosalee thinks a shady, non-human lawyer is using abnormal means to secure support.

RELATEDGrimm Season 2 Cast – The Wire‘s Reg E. Cathey Joins as Baron Samedi

In this exclusive clip from the episode, court audience member Monroe assures Nick and Hank that he knows something isn’t kosher because he saw the counselor “drop a toad in the men’s room.” (It’ll make more sense — though sound no less odd — after you watch.)

Press PLAY on the video below, then hit the comments: Which of the Grimm gang would you want representing you in a court of law?

Tags: ,

Comments (11)

• I love Monroe so much. He makes the show. Nick’s Grimm powers keep getting stronger.
    Grimm just keeps bringing it.

Comment by kirads09 – April 3, 2013 12:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I love Monroe ! As an actor I’ll bet he never thought he’d have to say “some guy dropped a toad in the mens room”

Comment by Whatever – April 3, 2013 01:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait! And as for who I would have represent me in court. Rosalee. She’s smart and has grace under fire.

Comment by Shannon – April 3, 2013 01:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • seems this ep. will be better than last weeks it wasn’t that interesting…… hahaha that is a good title it fits……… LAW AND ORDER: WESEN U !

Comment by Ashley – April 3, 2013 01:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “Which of the Grimm gang would you want representing you in a court of law?”
    The Captain! He is smart, classy, eloquent and all the ladies of the jury would love him!

Comment by kirads09 – April 3, 2013 01:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • AMEN!! I don’t care what the Captain says or does or where (well, I was a little grossed out by that “love” scene with Adalind) as long as I can watch! But whatever he does/says I do prefer he do/say it shirtless!!

Comment by Jennifer – April 3, 2013 02:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Agreed – I’d want the captain speaking for me. Educated, eloquent, intelligent, both physically imposing and attractive (he wears that suit so well, doesn’t he?), unafraid to step into a politically or physically dangerous situation, and determined to fight for what he wants despite the odds. I’d want him on my side!

Comment by Dreamrose – April 3, 2013 03:39 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • You know, I said the same thing about having House as my doctor & people thought I was nuts. If I need lawyer/ADA (Barba on SVU), doctor (House), police (Captain) or whoever, I want someone who knows what they’re doing and isn’t going to pull punches! At least I know Captain hot Hexen will fight tooth and nail, shirt optional…

Comment by Jennifer – April 3, 2013 08:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • my favourite tv-show now :)

Comment by jm – April 3, 2013 02:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • pd.- Juliette cause she is the only one who sort speak “spanish”… Her spanish was awful by the way… but still i love her.

Comment by jm – April 3, 2013 02:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Well growing up in Spain, Uruguay, and Argentina probably scrambled her accent….

Comment by John – April 3, 2013 03:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post