What to Watch Tuesday: The Justified Finale, New Normal Delivers, Mindy Meets a Pro and More

Justified On TV this Tuesday: Justified wraps its season with a showdown, Bryan and David ready to encounter a brand-New Normal, Mindy‘s new squeeze has a Pretty (Woman) big secret and Cougar Town channels The Breakfast Club. Here are 10 programs to keep on your radar.

8 pm Hell’s Kitchen (Fox) | An early wake-up call summons the contestants for a worthy challenge: preparing breakfast for emergency medical workers.

RELATED | 2013 Renewal Scorecard: What’s Coming Back? What’s Getting Cancelled?

9 pm Dancing With the Stars (ABC) | Recently confirmed returning X Factor judge Demi Lovato and Huey Lewis and the News perform on tonight’s results show.

9 pm Top Gear (History) | Adam, Tanner and Rutledge head to Iceland to try American trucks on some of the toughest winter off-roading on the planet – including atop an active volcano.

9 pm The New Normal (NBC) | Double-episode season finale: Bryan and David try to decide what to name their baby (watch a video sneak peek) and then race the clock to get married before little what’s-his-name arrives. (Not yet renewed; find out its current status.)

9:30 pm The Mindy Project (FX) | The hot guy Mindy picks up while out on a solo evening in the city? Yeah, he’s a prostitute (played by Josh Meyers, That ’70s Show). Not that that’s a deal-breaker. (Watch a video preview.)

RELATED | May Sweeps Scorecard 2013 – Deaths, Weddings, Births, Sex and More!

10 pm Justified (FX) | Season 4 finale: Raylan has a last, lethal showdown with the Detroit mob, while Boyd and Ava try to keep an incriminating secret dead and buried. (Yep, just renewed!) Scroll down for this week’s Spoiler Alert!, in which Joelle Carter delivers grim finale scoop.

10 pm Body of Proof (ABC) | Luke Perry (Beverly Hills, 90210) returns, to help Megan and her team figure out whether zombies (yep) are spreading rabies. (Check out a preview.)

10 pm Golden Boy (CBS) | When bullets found at the scene of a subway shooting match the gun that killed McKenzie’s brother years earlier, she’s out for justice.

10 pm Smash (NBC) | After Leigh Conroy – aka Ivy’s mom (played by returning guest star Bernadette Peters) – joins the Bombshell cast, Tom finds himself struggling to keep peace between the divas.

10 pm Cougar Town (TBS) | Tonight, we’re privy to the Cul-De-Sac Crew’s innermost thoughts via Breakfast Club-esque voiceovers. Too  much to hope for a “We Are Not Alone” dance party?

Hit the comments with your must-see picks from tonight’s lineup!

1. mia says:

I hope there’s a dance party on CougarTown!

2. GS says:

My inner 80’s girl is giddy about seeing Huey Lewis on DWTS tonight!

3. TT says:

I thought tonight’s Smash was primarily about America’s Sweetheart Jimmy getting chased around NYC by a hipster drug dealer?

• Jen, Jill, JJ, et al. says:

LMAO. Just goes to show how inept the NBC marketing folks are. Should we promo the broadway legend on our show about broadway? Nah. Let’s go with 20-something drug dealer.

4. Eric says:

The Voice
    DWTS Results
    The New Normal
    SMASH
    Cougar Town

5. Andy says:

The New Normal, The Mindy Project, and Golden Boy

6. Pat D. says:

I think either Boyd or Ava (or both!) are going to prison this week.

7. Jesse says:

I hope the new normal doesn’t get cabceled…I really like this show!!

8. Brandy says:

Smash

9. Danielle H. says:

I never thought I’d say this, but I cannot stand Tom since he became the director. He was better as a sidelines main character. It’s sad to say the show I adored to death season 1 I won’t hardly be sad of when it is over this season, because it is definitely not coming back. I’m guessing the only reason they haven’t announced it is so that the small ratings they are getting don’t tank even more from people giving up.

10. Joe Petitjean says:

Splash,DWTS Results,BOP

11. Leo says:

The New Normal finale guys!
    Give the show and the amazing people behind it a proper send-off and keep our fingers crossed that it will get renewed!

12. Emily says:

JUSTIFIED FINALE. It is a tragedy that I (‘m pretty sure) I’m the first to say this here…

• cgrealms says:

Best written show on television. I’m really nervous that they’re going to kill Winona and/or Raylan’s unborn daughter.

• The Beach says:

I’m with ya, Emily. The writing,and the actors who deliver those lines, are about the best on TV. Martingale got her well-deserved Emmy but I just don’t understand how everyone else keeps being ignored.

• Britta Unfiltered says:

To be fair, Jeremy Davies won an Emmy last year for playing Dickie on the show. Walton Goggins and I’m pretty sure Timothy Olyphant have also both been nominated before. But, you are right. It is largely ignored. They should be cleaning up, particularly in the guest acting categories. Maybe this will be the year of Justified. You never know. They have had the best ratings they’ve ever had this season. People seem to be picking up on the fact that there’s this great show that exists and are falling in love with it. I’m going to miss the next 9 months of not having my cowboy around.

13. Britta Unfiltered says:

Huey Lewis and the News? Hmmm. I normally don’t watch those results shows, but Huey Lewis? He’s seriously going to be performing? Are we getting a little Power of Love? A little Back in Time? Tell me, doctor, where are we going this time? Is this the 50s or 1999?
    Oh, Justified! I’m not ready for the finale! For some reason last night I kept thinking it was Tuesday and was so excited to go home and watch it, and then I flipped on that DVR and was so upset to see it didn’t get recorded. Haha, I was so dumb. Now watch my DVR crap out on me and not record it tonight. Which will make me toss my DVR box over the balcony if that happens.

14. ollie says:

the new normal

15. scorpionglow says:

Justified, of course! To be fair, I will also be DVRing Golden Boy. I’ll catch Body of Proof onDemand. I am not missing Justified.

16. Norah says:

Body of Proof! Really excited Luke Perry is back.

17. BLV says:

When did the Mindy show move to FX? And for that matter, weren’t the new Mindy episodes going to air on Thursday?

18. bobbie says:

smash, daily show

19. sdexta says:

The New Normal
    The Mindy Project
    Smash

20. I cannot agree a lot more with what you wrote you and I enjoy the exact same thinghs as you ! Please write far more and I bookmarked you !

21. Interesting point of view.Thanks for the post. Color television! Bah, I won’t believe it until I see it in black and white. Samuel Goldwyn 1882 1974

22. linux vps says:

What’s up, always i used to check webpage posts here early in the morning, because i love to gain knowledge of more and more.|

23. I realize the concern.I am very j sad to hear that you got your Supra fixed. I remember reading about some of your doubt !.

24. Just proves the old adage. Its an ill wind that blows no good. Not even computers will replace committees, because committees buy computers. Attributed to Edward Shepherd Mead

25. Well, the post is in reality the best on this notable topic. I fit in with your conclusions and will thirstily look forward to your next updates. Just saying thanks will not just be sufficient, for the great clarity in your writing. I will right away grab your rss feed to stay informed of any updates. Gratifying work and much success in your business efforts!

26. I genuinely understand the sort of matters you publicize on your blog, I feel this can be be appropriate in lots of uncommon ways. Thanks for communicating this kind information.

27. This is usually a article that gies straight for the point , no fluff here . You should publish some far more about this !! Thank you and bookmarked!