Exclusive: Austin & Ally Renewed for Season 3

Get More: Exclusive, Renewals

Austin & Ally RenewedAustin & Ally will sing again.

Disney Channel has renewed the musically themed series for Season 3, TVLine has learned exclusively.

RELATED | Jessie Renewed for Season 3

The upcoming slate of episodes “promises excitement for ‘Auslly’ fans as Austin’s music career kicks into full gear and Ally’s begins to take flight,” Adam Bonnett, senior vice president, original programming, Disney Channels Worldwide said in a statement. “This ensemble cast — Ross Lynch, Laura Marano, Raini Rodriguez and Calum Worthy — has incredible comedic chemistry and charm that continues to win audiences over.”

Production on Season 3 will resume in July for an October premiere.

New installments of Austin & Ally currently air Sundays on Disney.

Comments (32)

• Reblogged this on AMCPress.

Comment by AMCPress – April 2, 2013 03:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • One of Disney’s premier shows, So happy it got renewed!! Extremely talented cast with great Comedic Timing!!!!

Comment by R5 Updates UK – April 2, 2013 03:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Glad there will be more Austin and Ally me and my 5 year old daughter love them…..At first didn’t like the show but fell in love with them more and more every show …..Great show……Hope to see good things in new episode……..My daughter thinks there are no more shows but try to get her to understand there will be……..

Comment by Tonya – September 29, 2013 07:07 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • no lo puedo creer me encanta

Comment by solange peralta – April 2, 2013 04:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait so so so excited :D

Comment by megan – April 2, 2013 04:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • More Auslly? Yay! Can’t wait!

Comment by Auslly Lover – April 2, 2013 05:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • A great show with an awesome cast!! Congratulations to the entire cast and crew!

Comment by Nikki Pederson – April 2, 2013 05:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Wish Laura Marano’s sister Vanessa should guest starred on Austin & Ally sometime in the near future.

Comment by Jack Bauer 2.0 – April 2, 2013 05:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That would be awesome!!!!

Comment by jamie – August 15, 2013 05:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • OCTOBER PREMIER?! How long is season 2?!

Comment by Hannah Wallace – April 2, 2013 07:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YESSS!!! <3 I'm so hapyyy!! :'D this is the best day ever!! ^___^ can't wait to see all the amazing episodes! omg so happy right now!! :')

Comment by Araceli – April 2, 2013 10:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am am massive fan can’t wait for more Auslly. I really would like see Ally get on stage and face her fear. 😄😊😃😀😇👼👸😻👼👩👼😺👼

Comment by Amy – April 3, 2013 12:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • cant wait i love austin and ally :)

Comment by nicole – April 3, 2013 03:00 AM PDT  Reply To This Post

Comment by Melissa Barton – April 3, 2013 02:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post

Comment by Elizabeth Lisa James – April 3, 2013 03:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love this show! I hope it lasts at least 5 seasons but the cast is getting olfer. It will probably last 4.

Comment by Jocelyn – April 4, 2013 10:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Aww I know right?! 🙍 I hope Austin and Ally 💏 kiss again!!

Comment by Cristina – April 6, 2013 11:09 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • This is prtty late but there will be an unblocked kiss in the last episode of season 2. Well at least that’s what’s been said but I’m super excited and I hope they do make it till like 4 cuz I love Ross!!! ❤

Comment by Anna – July 29, 2013 01:29 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes!! More Austin and Ally soo excited!! 🙀👍😄😜🙋

Comment by Cristina – April 6, 2013 11:07 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • More Auslly I wonder what’s next

Comment by Kaelin Pilgrim – April 7, 2013 09:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LOVE AUSTIN AND ALLY <3

Comment by AUSALINA – April 12, 2013 02:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • yay more auslly cant wait for season 3!!!!!

Comment by AUSLLYLOVE191 – April 25, 2013 12:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Omggggg! I’m so exited! Can’t wait also kn twitter if you search up for the director of Austin and ally they said season 3 WILL be coming! Gosh I wish there will be season 4 to!!!! Ah… :D

Comment by MaymayLuvzu Gomez – May 5, 2013 03:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Austin & ally:) season 3!!!…YAY

Comment by amanda – May 5, 2013 07:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wanna act in Season 3

Comment by Ivan H. Cruz – May 24, 2013 03:38 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • TOTEs EXCITED.Bit im pretty sure raini isnt writing though,i read somewhere she was helping the writers.CCCAAANNNTTTT WWWAAAIIITTT

Comment by Shel – June 27, 2013 10:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • love the show hope austin and ally have more kiss scenes

Comment by kirsty – August 12, 2013 03:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • sexy austin

Comment by ms.angelica.ortega@hotmail.com – September 23, 2013 05:14 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes!!!!I love ally

Comment by sunshine – October 6, 2013 07:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope more

Comment by sunshine – October 6, 2013 07:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I use to watch the show and right now I’m 11. I don’t think it should be on Disney channel any more because almost every episode is about DATING. This might be a TV show for ABC Family. But that’s my opinion. If almost everybody likes it keep it on. And good luck with new episodes:-). It is a good show.

Comment by Karl J. Cranston-Simmons – March 14, 2014 03:12 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • iljoveaustinandallyiamgladthattheyarewonderfulltogethermynameisjanetfoxofatlacticcitynewjesery.

Comment by janetfox – April 24, 2014 09:02 AM PDT  Reply To This Post