The CW Sets Summer Premiere Dates for Whose Line Is It Anyway?, Breaking Pointe and More

Get More: Scheduling News

The CW Summer Premiere Dates 2013Here’s a reason for a hoedown: The CW has announced premiere dates for its summer fare, which includes a revisited Whose Line Is It Anyway? and the ballet reality series Breaking Pointe.

The Aisha Tyler-hosted improv comedy will bow with back-to-back episodes at 8/7c on Tuesday, July 16. It will be followed by the two-episode premiere of Perfect Scorea dating game hosted by Arielle Kebbel (The Vampire Diaries90210).

Starting July 23, new episodes of Whose Line will air at 8 pm and Perfect Score at 9 pm, with encores filling the 8:30 and 9:30 slots.

The dancers of Ballet West will return for Breaking Pointe‘s 10-episode sophomore season premiere at 9 pm on Monday, July 29. The Hunt, a competition in which teams fend for limited resources in the wilderness, kicks off at 9 pm on Wednesday, July 31.

Comments (21)

• Is this the first time CW has had 30 minute programs since it’s first year?

Comment by David4 – April 1, 2013 01:31 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I believe so. Some of their reality shows may have been 30 minutes but I don’t remember them. The Game being 30 minutes long was the deciding factor in its cancellation.

Comment by dude – April 1, 2013 01:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It will be great to see the men of Whose Line again doing what they do best.

Comment by Andy – April 1, 2013 01:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • What about ANTM

Comment by JC – April 1, 2013 01:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’ve been wondering about that too. It has been renewed for summer but it sounds like CW forgot all about it.

Comment by lll – April 1, 2013 02:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ll be missing LA Complex this Summer…

Comment by Jellymoff – April 1, 2013 01:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m excited for Whose Line. I hope it does well. Though I will miss Drew Carey.

Comment by Esaul – April 1, 2013 01:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The fact that The L.A. Complex isn’t going to be on is a true television tragedy. It was so great.

Comment by Fabe – April 1, 2013 01:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • For the first time ever, I’m excited for The CW’s summer lineup. Cannot wait for Who’s Line Is It Anyway.

Comment by dude – April 1, 2013 01:49 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • When I woke up this morning, my day it was a bust. My work day it looked hellish, I made it (only just). But then I got some good news, really really really fine. CW announced a starting date for Whose Line!

Comment by ben – April 1, 2013 01:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I wonder how many episodes Breaking Pointe has in season two. It’s great summer entertainment when there’s nothing else on.

Comment by Ever – April 1, 2013 02:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I am looking forward to this show. It is great summer entertainment.

Comment by Martha Temple – April 1, 2013 02:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The LA Complex couldn’t have been that expensive to produced. It’s mostly shot in Canada!

So sad to see it not returning…

Comment by Mandy – April 1, 2013 02:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Anyone know how many episodes Breaking Pointe is getting this season??

Comment by Sean – April 1, 2013 02:16 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It says in the article it’s a 10-episode sophomore season.

Comment by starship – April 1, 2013 03:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Does anybody think this is an aprils fool prank

Comment by Matthew Gillan – April 1, 2013 03:26 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Sounds like a Huge pile of **it to me..nice try CW! LOL

Comment by brianc2012 – April 18, 2013 02:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I watched the first episode… Where the f*** was the ho down!?!?

Comment by Nate – July 16, 2013 08:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post