Revenge Recap: Mask and Ye Shall Receive

Revenge Season 2 RecapHalloween brings two truly frightening prospects to the Hamptons in this week’s Revenge  — and I’m not even talking about the two deaths that occur during the episode.

First, there’s the ever-increasing chance that Conrad will be elected to public office. If ever something was worth a campaign bus-sized shudder, it’s that. Then there’s also the growing certitude that Victoria – already known for her Lady Macbeth style of child-rearing – is going to come face-to-face with the spawn she gave up years ago. Elsewhere, Jack makes an unlikely ally and Nolan… oh, poor Nolan. Read on as we review the major developments of “Masquerade.”

RELATED | Revenge Season 2 Finale Spoilers – Gabriel Mann on Nolan’s Role in the Season-Ender

TOO LITTLE, TOO LATE | Padma’s been missing for six weeks, and Nolan is really not doing well. Emily finds him in the middle of Beautiful Mind-ing his office and says, “I’m worried about you.” I am, too, Ems — There’s nary a popped collar or wingtip in sight! It should be noted that the formerly dapper-though-now-probably-a-little-ripe Mr. Ross isn’t so far gone that he can’t quip (“Start your revengines” would’ve been a pretty good one even at full riposting power, in my opinion) or lend a hand to his pal, Jack.

After Porter learns that he and Ashley will be feeding Conrad answers and tips via earbud during the candidate’s Q&A night at The Stowaway, he and Nolan arrange to throw Grayson off his game. The local crabmonger asks an unvetted question about jury tampering in the David Clarke case, and before Conrad can answer, Nolan plays a snippet of Nate’s “insurance” tapes in his ear. Grasping at anything, Conrad promises to get a posthumous presidential pardon for Emily’s dad once he’s in office.

Meanwhile, Aiden messes with The Initiative’s money at Grayson Global, which brings Trask into the office to sever the professional tie. But Aiden ambushes the creepy Initiative rep on his way out; they make their way to some shady location where Padma’s lying dead on a slab. (But is she really and truly dead? Though that seems to be verified later, I’m not so sure.) Aiden realizes that Trask also killed his sister Colleen, so he kills him with his bare hands.

THE MASK SLIPS | Victoria’s throwing a masquerade ball — because if Emily were to completely screw with her head at a sunny afternoon tea, it wouldn’t be quite as eerie, now would it? Mrs. Grayson’s first indication that her bash is headed off the rails is the RSVP card, postmarked 1973, from “your loving son.” Eleven black roses soon follow, with a note that he’ll be the masked man wearing the 12th. Conrad soon learns that his wife has yet another secret, and there’s actually something approaching tenderness in the way he listens to her talk about how her mother’s boyfriend impregnated her and how she had an abortion. (Side note: Any time you want to reel me back in, Revenge, put Conrad and Victoria in the same room – alone – and have them talk to each other. Gets me every single time.)

Maybe it’s Vicky’s drink. Maybe it’s the fact that Daniel brought Emily as his date, placed a Page Six story about their reunion and outed his mother as having sent the threatening bullets. Maybe it’s the fear of knowing there’s another child in the picture who’s primed to hate her. Maybe it’s the sheer effort of having to swan around her affair in a black, beaded gown (you just know that thing’s not light), but Vicky starts to crack a little as the evening goes on. Exhibit A: Jack praises her bash, and she deadpans: “I heard Charlotte hit someone.” Ha! (And, it’s true. The chick insulted Amanda. Not really worth recapping, except in service of the laugh.) But when Victoria sees a man wearing a black rose in his buttonhole and a full-face mask, she loses it. As she chases after the guy she thinks is her son, opera swells in the background. (No half-measures for this lady.) But when she grabs his back, he turns around and… it’s Aiden. The black rose-wearer seems to have disappeared. It’s all too much for Victoria, who passes out, dramatically yanking a decorative red drape to the floor with her. Meanwhile, the “son” – who’s clearly someone Emily has hired – slips by Ms. Thorne as she watches the whole thing (and her nemesis) go down.

PARTY’S OVER | But Em can’t even bask in her triumph for very long, because she and Aiden have to break the terrible Padma news to Nolan. I’d like everyone to stand up right now, wherever you are, and give the slow clap of kickass acting to Mr. Gabriel Mann, who quietly and completely falls to pieces at the news of Nolan’s lady’s demise. We never get to see slick Nolan in a situation like this, where he’s so (awesomely) broken. It’s a welcome change. Also long overdue and very welcome: a sweet interaction between Emily and her pal. “I’m not leaving you alone, Nolan,” she tells him after embracing him as he cries. “I love you, too,” he replies. Aww… and now look what you did, Mann – you broke my snarky bone! I am physically incapable of saying anything except “sob” and “tissues, please” and “man, I am one ugly crier” about the whole interaction.

Nolan later winds up at his office, where he’s trashing the place in his grief. A detective finds him there and thinks he’s destroying evidence. Suspicious that Nolan had something to do with Ms. Lahari’s unfortunate end, the cop asks for his alibi earlier that day. Knowing that saying he was with Jack might be bad for his buddy, he declines. Time to lawyer up, Noles. But first, one more hug!

HARSH LIGHT OF DAY | The next morning, Conrad’s back to being mad at Victoria for possibly adversely affecting his campaign. Also, he doesn’t think she really aborted her first child like she claimed. She offers to show him proof, but then says that he must agree never to discuss it again. Later, she travels to an orphanage and speaks to a nun there – Conrad was right, she gave her baby up for adoption instead of terminating the pregnancy. But she made the sister promise never to tell the child who his mom was, and she made the nun promise never to tell her who the child grew up to be. Later, we see Emily approach the same nun with this interesting tidbit: “I’m pregnant. I have nowhere else to go.”

OhmygoodnesscanyoubelieveitImean… no, I can’t even get all misdirected-excited on this one. I’m calling this one as one of Emily’s subterfuges to get info on the child Victoria gave up. I know the show makes a point of showing us her and Aiden in bed early in the episode, but I just don’t buy Emily as a woman who would be foolish enough to let herself get knocked up in the middle of all of this – or as someone who’d wind up at a charity orphanage if she did. (But as always, I wanna hear what you think…)

Now it’s your turn. Do you actually think Em’s got a bun in the oven? What do you think of Jack and Ashley’s alliance? Is Padma really gone? Do you agree that Gabriel Mann killed it in the episode? Sound off in the comments!

1. a says:

This was EXCELLENT. Probably my favorite episode behind last season’s finale. Bravo!

2. anil says:

Best episode ever. Not a dull moment – but a mistake to air it on Easter sunday. The ratings – im scared for that. But regardless, im sure the show will resume for season 3.

3. Sarah says:

Reading reactions elsewhere, I’m finding it hilarious that there are people who actually think Emily is really pregnant. I mean, seriously people. Do you not know how Emily Thorne’s mind works by now? It’s so darn obvious that she’s lying so she can be in a position to get info on Victoria’s son.

• anil says:

LOL i know right. I read a facebook comment that said ”i bet it’s Aiden’s baby”

I was like LMAO. Im sorry but some are just dumb.

• dude says:

Totally. If she was really pregnant, she wouldn’t go to the nun Victoria went to, asking for help.

4. N says:

I love Nolan! Em is NOT PG!

5. JO! says:

Naw Emily’s not pregnant. This is just the easiest way to get to the nun and slowly start cracking her so she can relate to what she did with Victoria’s son all those years ago, and Ems wiill simply tie it all up. Not gonna lie, the idea of her actually being pregnant DID come to mind but we’ve had enough with ‘pregnancy’ THIS season. I wish Aiden would’ve gone on to check Padma’s pulse or something, there’s still something about that character I don’t like. He knows about Emily’s Revenge plan and he still gets jealous when she comes back from staying the night with Daniel. You’d think he’d hold himself together a bit better after all he’s been through! And I’m not buying that, “It disgusts me” line. The whole time Jack was getting Ashley on board I was saying, “No Jack. No Jock. Seriously dude, no! Not her.” I’m just gonna say Victoria’s son’s arc and this rough time Nolan’s going through seem to be setting the ground for the season finale, which as we know is… Nolan-centric. HMM :)

• Lyndsey says:

So you’d be perfectly fine with the person you love bedding someone else, even if it was for a “good cause”?! Yeah right!! Intellectually Aiden completely understands what she’s doing, but it would hurt anyone emotionally. If the situation were reversed Emily would agree it was necessary but still hate it. I just hope it doesn’t permanently come between them.

• Deme says:

Emily is so damaged I wonder if the emotional conundrum would even register with her if the situation was reversed. “Why are you jealous of someone I don’t even care about?” REALLY! You don’t care so that makes it okay? I hope they can get through it as well because I think they work best. I do like that Aiden didn’t fall under her spell and just march back in step with her.

• MaryAnn says:

I don’t think Emily is thinking long term at all with Aidan. He gives her comfort in the here and now, and they are in the same head space and have a long history. If she loves anyone at all, it is Jack.

• Deme says:

No she loves Aiden. Mike Kelley confirmed it in a recent interview. He also she loves Jack but differently. That’s what has played out on screen. She might not have said it but her actions speak .

• Gillian says:

I believe she loves Aiden too. It is an adult love, where as her love for Jack is a naive first love. Aiden loves her for who and what she is now. I’ve really grown to love Emily & Aiden together. I adored all of the Nolan & Emily scenes last night. Their friendship is the best part of the show, hands down. Last night was an awesome episode with lots of twists and turns.Can’t wait for the next episode (wish we didn’t have to wait)!

• Bellaz says:

I’m glad to hear it, I love Aiden/Emily and the way he supports her and their little touches etc. I originally loved Emily/Jack but once Aiden came along I quickly switched sides.

• Ana says:

I think she loves Jack more than she loves Aidan, we could see it in the episode of the wedding, But it’s almost end of season 2 and Jack still doesn’t know that Emily is actually Amanda, i can’t wait for him to find out, it’d be awesome, he would be the most confuse person in the world!

• Deme says:

It’s not a matter of who she loves the most. I believe she loves them both deeply but differently. There’s a purity to what she feels for Jack. With Aiden it’s a connection born of shared pain. If she could she probably would want them both in her life. And I think the wedding episode show exactly that. Girlfriend spent half the episode looking for Aiden (because that’s all she cared about, her words to Nolan) interspersed with memories of more innocent times with Jack.

• Anna Doe says:

There’s nothing sketchy about Aiden when it comes to Emily. His reaction regarding the reboot of Daniel and Emily’s faux-mance is actually normal and quite welcome. It just shows us that despite all the lying and the super-spies attitudes, at the end of the day, these people remain human and they still have some emotions they have no control over. Besides, who would be happy to know that his GF might end up sleeping with another dude for the sake of a plan? Only a pimp would be left unfazed by such prospect.

• Lyndsey says:

Exactly! To me it shows just how much he cares about her. He’s also the only one of the 3 (along with Jack & Daniel) who has loved Emily for exactly who she is, not her high society facade or the little girl she used to be.

• Katherine215 says:

That’s not completely true. Jack was drawn to Emily as an adult, and it had nothing to do with their childhood as he doesn’t know she’s the real Amanda. That scene on the dock in early season 1 and at the end of the first season with Sammy and the finale – he had feelings for Emily. Granted, he doesn’t know her fully with her revenge-y ways and stuff, but his feelings for her had nothing to do with her money or their childhood.

• Deme says:

ICAM! Aiden is human and when the heart is involved things become messy. I am so shocked they took Emily down that road w/Daniel now that Aiden is in the picture. They seemed to have taken great pains to keep her “clean”. They won’t let her kill and when she just kissed Jack they immediately broke her and Daniel up. But this is getting dirty. I was disgusted by the whole thing just as Aiden was.

• Lyn says:

I completely agree. Aiden had every right to be disgusted. I can’t believe the writers went there. I’ve lost all respect for Emily. It’s going to be hard for me to even watch the fake romance with Daniel. It makes me sick to my stomach that Emily would do that to aiden and expect him to be ok with it. I just hope they don’t carry it on too long.

• Deme says:

I have a feeling that disgusting comment hit Emily hard. It had the vibe of calling her a hooker. EVC facial response was subtle perfection. It’s like she realized she might have gone to far. Who knows where things will go from here.

6. TT says:

That scene with Nolan and Emily was extremely moving. And bravo to casting for finding a wonderful physical match for young Victoria.

• Bellaz says:

It really was, I’ve always liked Nolan but this week he was truly the star of the show for me. His reaction seemed so real & natural.

7. Kristen says:

I don’t think we are meant to think that Emily is actually pregnant. I think we’re supposed to assume she is trying to get information about Victoria’s son from the nun.

My confusion from this episode comes from what Mason Tredwell told Emily in the last episode. He said David was worried about her being left in a “Dickensian” foster home because Victoria had left her son in one. In this episode we saw that the nun promised to get him adopted by a couple, and that Victoria last saw him as an infant. Foster care and infant adoption aren’t exactly comparable. I can’t really see why David would be worried about Emily based on that story.

• Erika says:

Yeah, I was confused about that, too. How did Victoria know her son ended up in foster care? Infants usually have better chances for closed adoption than older children do.

• Lyndsey says:

I think it was more that she didn’t know what had happened to him. While she may have hoped for an adoption & a great life, there’s no guarantee and I’m sure all the horror stories out there could haunt her since she made the nun promise not to tell her anything about him.

8. rebecca says:

I don’t think Padma is dead and I don’t think Emily is pregnant…I think she wants to look at the records to find out more about Victoria’s son so she feigns pregnancy to get access to the files…Nolan is my favorite character but I never quite understood the whole Padma story and why she in his life…their romance seemed a little odd

• iMember says:

I actually believe that Padma is dead. Unlike a lot of shows that want viewers to believe a character is dead, they actually showed Padma’s body and she looked pretty dead to me. They even zoomed in on her and not a movement was made.

9. iMember says:

It’s official, all shows that host a masquerade episode guarantees that episode will be AMAZING. Revenge was sososososo good tonight.

lol at anyone who actually thinks Emily is really pregnant. Come on now, you should know how Emily works in conniving ways.

My heard broke for Nolan. Absolutely shattered.

I have to say, this episode even beat out the season finale of The Walking Dead…which left a bitter taste in my mouth at the end.

10. Julie says:

There’s no way she’s pregnant. I would be more shocked if it actually turned out to be true. And if she were, there’s no way shed actually show up at the orphanage. Good episode…much better than last week since it actually involved characters we’re invested in and not the randoms from last week

Also…am I missing something? I thought Revenge was a sure thing..or atleast a safe bet. What’s all this talk of needing a season three I keep seeing on twitter?

11. nick1372 says:

I don’t think that Emily is pregnant, considering she sat down TWO SECONDS after Victoria got up, but that would be interesting, to say the least.

12. nick1372 says:

Also, was I the only one who noticed Nolan was using a red marker to write on the wall? Not a sharpie, but still.

• Martoukian says:

Nope. 7,211 people noticed that. 11 people thought it was a long radish, 415 thought it was a candie, and 5,121,416 people just breezed right past it because there was a TV show going on.

• Erin says:

Oh my gosh – that’s got to be one of the best comments I’ve read on a forum in ages!! Kudos for the early morning laugh!!

13. Ever says:

This season pales in comparison to the first. I hope it gets better!

14. iMember says:

You guys have better give Gabriel Mann a win for this weeks Performer of the Week. He broke my heart, and when Emily came to comfort him and took the blame, omg. ;~;

15. Allyson says:

This was proabley the most exciting episode of the season. I don’t think Emily is pregnant at all. No way. She is faking it to get more information on Victoria’s first child. It is nice to see Jack continuing his plot of revenge of his own against the Graysons. He has learned a thing or 2 from Emily and Nolan. My heart breaks for Nolan. It is good to see the tension between Emily and Victoria brewing again. A part of me thinks Emily still has feelings for Daniel. I can’t decide who I want her to be with Aiden, Daniel, or Jack. She has chemistry with all 3 guys in my opinion. Will Conrad be elected or will his past expose him. One hand it will be interesting to see him get elected followed by an impeachment. Wouldn’t people who try so hard to cover up their deepest, darkest secrets be less likely to run for public office especially in today’s social media world.

• Deme says:

According to creator Mike Kelley, Emily loves Aiden, doesn’t love Daniel, and loves Jack differently. She cares for Daniel but there’s nothing he can do to win her heart.

• Me says:

See I don’t understand the statement by the creator that there is nothing Daniel can do to win her over. First this is a TV show, if they wanted to they could have him kidnap her and they elope to a desert island where she gives up her revenge in favor of selling hand made baskets to tourists. Not a great plot but still.

Second, if you wanted to fit in more with the show: have Daniel have a crisis of conscience, which he seems to be having anyway, and he joins her in taking down his parents and the company.

Sorry I just don’t see this as irreversible never could happen relationship. I like Aiden. I think having an additional set of hands during revenge is an asset. Jack has gotten more interesting, however just no. She let him marry her replacement Amanda for goodness sake.

• Deme says:

Daniel has had several crisis of conscience and he still takes the Grayson way out. He would never side with Emily to take his family down. I do agree with you about Jack though.

• ellen8 says:

Daniel is not strong enough to “kidnap”. He just doesn’t have the strength in character and determination – he’s a poet – he is totally out of his element. I don’t think he has what it takes to win back Emily – delete “back” because he never had her in the first place. She has always used him, granted she began to feel badly about that, but she will continue to use him in her revenge against his parents.

I think Emily can win Daniel over to her side of her revenge plan and they could remain “friends” but never truly in love – I don’t think Em will ever go there with Daniel. Aiden then Jack are her true loves but Nolan is the one that she will always be there for !!!

16. MaryAnn says:

Nolan’s character was the best tv acting of the week! And it was so great to see Emily comforting him. I never believed for a second that Emily was pregnant — she wants to find Victoria’s real son to bring into the picture to substitute for the fake at the masquerade.

I can’t believe that Jack is foolish enough to trust Ashley — Ashley cares about no one but Ashley and will betray him in a moment. But I do believe that Padma is dead — although they did leave the possibility of her not being dead open since they cut away before Aidan actually examined the body. It just would make no sense for them to lie to Nolan about something like that.

• MaryAnn says:

Replying to my own post here — wish they would let us do edits. I just caught the comment about the autopsy from the detective. That would definitely mean dead.

• Orlando Arroliga says:

I thought the same thing. But remember that no matter what happens, padma needs to be away from nolan. Maybe the detective its just playing his part.

17. Michael says:

I’m guessing Padma COULD be alive, but it makes no sense that the baddie told Aiden that she was dead if she weren’t; it just prompted Adien to kill the baddie (Trask).

I’d rather see Amanda pop up alive; we only had Charlotte’s word that the body she i.d.’d was her ‘sister.’

I like the acting (Gabriel was fantastic) and I like the twists (Daniel giving his mom the bullets), but I try not to think too much about how Emily could have brought the Grayson clan down but she chose not to and threw her computer into the ocean.

18. Jj says:

What would be the point in Padma being alive? The only person who cares about her is Nolan. While I like Nolan, I really don’t care about his revenge quest, so I really couldn’t care less if Padma is alive or dead.

Emily is not prego. Or major twist, she doesn’t know she is prego, and is pretending to be to get info on Victoria’s son, and she will find out later that she really is prego!! Then the question is ‘Who’s the daddy?’ and how will that impact Emily’s revenge plot.

Finally, if they bring anyone back from the dead, it should be fauxmanda!! More potential for Emily’s secrets to be revealed to Jack!!

• Deme says:

If Emily is pregnant, which I’m certain she’s not, it could only be Aiden’s baby. He’s the only guy she’s been sleeping with since S2 began. She just slept with Daniel, for first time since their broken engagement, after the masquerade ball.

I would love Amanda back but it would be so jump the shark. Her death was too emotional for them to negate it. It was a game changer for Jack.

19. Jill says:

So, after being on and off all year, ABC airs the strongest episode of the season on a holiday, with no lead in, preceding a massive flop, and they didn’t even bother to tell the audience when it would return. At the end they simply advertised other ABC shows.

ABC has been trying so hard to destroy their own shows this year that it’s either some grand conspiracy, or some of the dumbest people who have ever lived are running that network.

20. Mick says:

The weakest part of this season has to be Aiden, he draws away from Nolan/Emily interaction or Daniel/Emily interaction. I had hoped this season would be about Emily marrying Daniel slowly torturing Victoria by pulling him and his sister away until all Victoria could see was the fading image of her children instead we see Emily and Daniel break up and come together at least 4 times this season.

21. Gio86 says:

It was a really good episode, I loved Emily scheming against Victoria, Nolan and Emily scenes, they even made something slightly more useful of Ashley. I am glad to see that Padma is gone now we can all move on from this story that was dragging down the season. Revenge will be back in 4 weeks.

22. Steven says:

What if Nolan was really Victoria’s son and Padma was the falcon!?! Anyway, whatever happens it’s a great show and I’ll be tuning in for whatever comes next.

23. Juan says:

Awesome episode, obviously Emily isn’t pregnant and I loved Nolan, the best moment was when he found out and Emily tried to comfort him, I just felt so sad for him

24. Zooey says:

Best episode of the season so far! Oh, and there’s no way that Emily is preggers!

25. Sue Ritter says:

Nice empty space for Mr Ross to get a sparkly, techy, cute girl that he can play off against.
    Do we know Trusk is competely dead? Love him to be Vicious Vicky,s son! Ha ha!

26. Hey says:

This may be a stupid question but does the general public know the truth about David Clarke’s innocence? I got that vibe from the Town Hall scene at the bar when the one guy asked the question regarding Amanda…….

• ellen8 says:

I got the vibe that the guy who asked the question was set up to do so so Nolan could play the tape. So you are correct that the general public doesn’t know about David’s innocence. Jack and Nolan played that one perfectly.

27. Peggy says:

Thank you for a great recap. I have the hardest time following anything that Aiden is saying or doing so I was totally lost as to how he planned to draw Trask out. Now I know.

28. ellen8 says:

I also must comment you on this excellent recap. Until the end, that is, because I never for one moment entertained the idea that Emily was pregnant. We know that everything she does is for revenge and this maneuver fits right in to her plan. So I question your questioning of this as what you would like for us to discuss. Well, it worked, we are discussing it – LOL !!!

My question is what is Daniel doing? Yeah, I know it’s all about Queen Mother but really, is Daniel capable of going up against either parent or anyone at all ?? So where will Daniel find himself at some point. My guess is writing poetry ….. and not for or because of Emily. I think his poetry at a future point in his life would turn very black !!!!

29. A says:

I have to say Kim Roots. I really do enjoy reading your recaps. Normally. I rarely enjoy reading recaps because frankly if I just watched the episode I don’t need to read a play-by-play of what happened, but your Revenge recaps are quite entertaining and I love when reviewers who have their own to style to recapping and add a bit of humor in.
    it never even crossed my mind that Ems might be pregnant. The minute I saw it I knew she was up to one devilishly awesome plans.
    I personally really do not like Aiden. I see no chemistry between him and Emily whatsoever. I mean seriously it seems so forced. Plus I don’t like his acting tbh. Anyways, I’m really enjoying the second half of this season.

30. Bee says:

Yessss best episode of the season BY FAR. It was really good and I’m glad in the last two episodes, Revenge is finally getting back what made me a fan in Season 1, the ability to make me excited about the next episode. I really haven’t been feeling it at all this season.

I love the the Victoria’s lost son angle, it’s the most exciting thing they’ve done in a while and I can’t wait to see it pan out.
    Also, I might be wrong, but I thought the makers of the show said there was gonna be an actual bisexual love triangle between Nolan-Padma and character who’s cute but not memorable at all? Or by love triangle, did they just mean they’d show up for a short while and then disappear. I really thought they’d play on that for a while, but I guess not since Padma is dead(yay).

31. D says:

I have a suspicion that Padma faked her death to trap Trask, so that Aiden could finish him off. I also suspect that this is part of a larger agenda to get something…not sure if its just the carrion, or something else, from Nolan.

Something smells rotten, and my theory is that Padma and Aiden are in it together.

Nolan really needs to watch his back. And speaking of Nolan,that was a stellar break -down! Bravo! So raw, so vulnerable, so believable.

Am I the only one who was thrilled to hear Nolan casually slip the L- word? His interaction with Emily clearly has come a long way since season 1!

• ellen8 says:

I like your idea but if true wouldn’t the detective have to be in on it too ?
      And the ME ? It’s a stretch but I like it !!

32. MiYoungiek says:

Now that Ems is adding this fake pregnancy to get info on Vic’s first son….don’t you think it would be absolutely hilarious if she told Daniel she was having a baby and it was his? That would destroy Vicky! Her precious Daniel procreating with the likes of Ms.Emily Thorne HA!

33. Bryan says:

The detective told Nolan Padma was having an autopsy. I would assume the detective “from out of nowhere” wouldn’t be fabricating this. Nolan fell fast for her after not seeming interested early on. I mean he didn’t shed these kind of tears over his gay buddy Tyler last season. Of course Emily isn’t pregnant. She’s going after the Vic info on the son. Emily loves Jack. I know Aiden is important but why would Mike Kelley say her love for him is greater than Jack’s when from the start the show has been slowly leading up to their being together someday. But then the show would be done as the best kept secret would have to come out real Amanda. I’m in the fence about this season and the first. From all aspects Season One was far better. Season 2 has had more twists and turns which are not as believable. One thing still is for sure, great cast headed by Emily Van Camp, IMO one of the most beautiful women ever.

• Deme says:

Yeah, and Joey was destined to be with Dawson but Pacey entered the picture and….well you know the rest.

But honestly he didn’t say her love for Aiden was greater. He simply stated that she loved them both, just differently.

34. TamIWas says:

I had been wondering Padma was actually working with the Initiative to get Carrion (Karrion)? Wasn’t there a point in the previous episode where she was seated in front of a video camera? My theory since the beginning is that she and Marco are brother and sister. I think it’d be interesting if he was the Falcon and they were working together all along to get the finished version of Carrion.

• ellen8 says:

I had the same thought about Padma and Marco as sibs. But Marco is Latino and Padma appears to be Middle Eastern so I changed my mind. I thought Padma’s father might be the Falcon working under duress for the Initiative but now I think it might be Victoria’s son if he is someone we haven’t seen before. BUt also I am considering Jack as Victoria’s son.

35. ellen8 says:

The detective come out of nowhere as said, so why did we even need him?? I’m gonna be p*ssed if we have to spend time watching him harass Nolan as a suspect.

36. ellen8 says:

How did the police find the Initiative’s hideout where Padma and Trask bodies were?
    Did Aiden make an anonymous call – I didn’t see or hear that?

• Deme says:

Trask told Aiden that the room was motion censored causing an alarm to go off that would signal the police. You can hear sirens blaring in the background after Aiden kills Trask.

37. PiperHG says:

A quite important character disappear for six weeks, then we have a look at her not-wounded-not-even-pale body and she should be dead? Oh, please. Aiden clearly never read Romeo and Juliet. My only worry is that she will turn out evil.

• Bee says:

I do hope she turns out evil. Honestly, the Padma character is one of the blandest people I’ve ever seen on TV. If she turns out to be an evil scheming bitch after all this, I’d LOVE her. Just anything to spice her character up.

38. Owlyce says:

Here’s my theory. Padma is the Falcon, the body we saw is not the real Padma but someone else who was given plastic surgery to look like her. Hence, why she was kept alive for six week; time to heal. Since the real Padma is the Falcon she needed Carrion, the only program that could potentially get through her own defenses.

39. Rose says:

I’m not quite sure about Padma’s death, nor about Emily’s pregnancy. However if Ems really is pregnant it would’ve been Aiden’s. There’s a reason why the episode starts with a sexy scene shared by Emily and Aiden and Emily hasn’t been much around Daniel that close to make baby probably since she cancelled their engagement. If it was Daniel’s Emily’s tummy would have been shown by now.

40. james says:

Helb Louis

My name is james, i am from the United States.my wife left me a month ago and she was leaving with another man, I fell like my life was completely over.after two month i lots my job and life was so miserable for me. I read over the Internet how you have helped several people to get their lover back. I have been depressed for the past one month and what i need is to get her back and live with me. So i decided to give him a trial, so i contacted him and explain my problems to him and he cast a spell for me which brought her back and now my life is complete and i am thoroughly grateful to this man, his contact email: (okukuseku11@gmail.com)