New Revolution Video Uncorks Humvees, Two Abductions, a Slap and One Scorching [Spoiler]

Get More: Previews, Video

NBC is determined to keep people buzzing about its just-back-from-hiatus Revolution, and a brand-new, spoilery sizzle reel should to the trick.

In this video first shared Saturday at WonderCon 2013, you’ll spy fallout of that major casualty from the series’ midseason premiere, be assured that the Monroe Republic may be temporarily down but is certainly not out (thanks, Randall!). The footage also reveals an electrifying liplock with Miles on one end and an emotional encounter between Rachel and Charlie that leads to a big ol’ slap.

RELATED | 2013 TV Shows — Renewed or Cancelled?

As promised at PaleyFest earlier this month, it seems Rachel will finally reveal exactly why the power went out some 15 years ago. Will she so kindly also shed light on the mysterious blinking gizmo she plucked outta Danny’s corpse? (Your answer may be below.)

Get a glimpse at all of the above — and more — in the accompanying teaser, then hit the comments with your thoughts on what’s ahead for Revolution.

Tags: ,

Comments (15)

• Looks cool.
    I saw the “what’s a boy band?” response coming.

Comment by madhatter360 – March 30, 2013 07:21 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I know a lot of people have issues with this show, but I love it. It’s about war, chaos, family… It has the Lost effect on me. Love it even though every episode leads to 100 more questions than answers…

Comment by Berenice – March 30, 2013 07:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m wondering if that “blinking device” could lead straight into “the tower” where Randall is hiding all those years. Monroe’s loss could be Randall’s gain.

Comment by Jack Bauer 2.0 – March 30, 2013 08:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Looking damn good!!

Comment by the girl – March 30, 2013 08:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I really wish this show was on cable so it wouldn’t be so predictable. Sorry, but nothing on this show strikes me as surprising. Hopefully, the producers shake up these final episodes.

Comment by Chris – March 30, 2013 09:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Exciting. I love the Rachel/Miles relationship. Intense. Love the drama and the violence.

Comment by Pamela – March 30, 2013 10:05 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Trying over and over (and failing) to find greatness in this show. It just isn’t there. Aside from throwing movie and book references cheesily in our faces (Star Wars, Stephen King) – unlike the subtle and genius way it was done in LOST – I just do not care about these characters (I can’t even remember some of their names, and I watched every episode). Miles is a boring lead. Even his swordfights are stale. The guy with the giant sweaty beard is useless. How anyone can compare this to Lost is beyond me. I’ve got so many better shows piling up in my DVR and many seasons of other waiting for me to watch them on Netflix, that this “meh” show is close to being deleted from the queue. Figure I might as well stick it out until season’s end.

Comment by R.O.B. – March 31, 2013 05:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This.

Comment by Myexbff – March 31, 2013 05:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Trying over and over (and failing) to care about this comment. Never understood why people read articles about a show they don’t like.

Comment by Katherine215 – April 1, 2013 07:59 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Sorry, folks. I didn’t know the rules. You are ONLY allowed to post here if you LOVE Revolution. If you watch it, and are trying to like it but it just isn’t cutting it, then it seems you are not permitted to voice your opinion here.

Comment by R.O.B. – April 2, 2013 10:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The main problem with this show is that the ads for it always portray it as some kind of epic story but it’s actually really cheesy.

Comment by Ari – March 31, 2013 06:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • i was so psyched for the return since it had been so long but the premiere left me unsatisfied and as for being like Lost I dont see it. This show cant even muster to what Invasion was. will watch til end of course hope the energy comes around like earlier in season

Comment by dude – March 31, 2013 06:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Woo hoo! Miles + Rachel! About the only 2 characters I like in this show. I feel like it would be a bigger hit if the cast and characters were better. That’s why Supernatural works. That’s why LOST worked.

Comment by Ella – March 31, 2013 11:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • ^agreed

Comment by dude – April 1, 2013 02:58 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Besides, heel shoes practically have five or maybe six inches taller, beautiful lines consider the elegant in addition to perfect. [url=http://cheapchristianlouboutinpumpsblack.webs.com/]Christian Louboutin Pumps[/url%5

Comment by Christian Louboutin Pumps – April 7, 2013 05:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post