1. Celina says:

To me SOA is one of the best shows I have ever seen! I crude when Opie was killed, this was the first time I’d watched… My heart was broken! I fell in love with Jax.. I now own ALL the SON’s soundtrack.
    I would like to say thank you for creating such a wonderful heart grabbing series!!

• Lisa Urquidi says:

I love this show. Have since day one. It keeps me on the edge never quite sure what’s going to happen. Great writers and great characters. Keep it coming. Can’t wait this coming season. Lisa

2. kay shemonia says:

I watch your show every tuesday i even have all there shows but i will keep watching them

3. kay shemonia says:

God i love jacks

4. Nancy says:

I have watch sons since day one. OMG. Fell in love with Jax on the spot. He is the biggest Hottie there is around. I can’t wait fr thaYt season to start again

5. Nancy says:

I watch Sons of Anarchy since day one. fell in love with Jax asap. This is no doubt the best show on the planet. Was s so happy to see oppie do justice to that .ARF bitch.

6. kitty robbins says:

this is one of the best show I have watched. I have all the DVD’S and waiting for season 5 to come out. I love watching jax, he’s my favorite character of them all. I would like to meet him one day, I dream about him all the time I know that sounds crazy but sometimes I am… HA! HA!

7. ゑとえづ says:

generic ambien pills – buy zolpidem with no prescription