SoA_512_Darthy_0865(1)

Get More:

SONS OF ANARCHY-- Darthy -- Episode 512 (Airs Tuesday, November 27, 10:00 pm e/p) -- Pictured: Charlie Hunnam as Jackson 'Jax' Teller -- CR: Prashant Gupta/FX

Comments (9)

• To me SOA is one of the best shows I have ever seen! I crude when Opie was killed, this was the first time I’d watched… My heart was broken! I fell in love with Jax.. I now own ALL the SON’s soundtrack.
    I would like to say thank you for creating such a wonderful heart grabbing series!!

Comment by Celina – April 1, 2013 05:24 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I love this show. Have since day one. It keeps me on the edge never quite sure what’s going to happen. Great writers and great characters. Keep it coming. Can’t wait this coming season. Lisa

Comment by Lisa Urquidi – April 1, 2013 06:03 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I watch your show every tuesday i even have all there shows but i will keep watching them

Comment by kay shemonia – April 4, 2013 01:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • God i love jacks

Comment by kay shemonia – April 4, 2013 01:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love Jax!

Comment by elaine – May 1, 2013 11:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have watch sons since day one. OMG. Fell in love with Jax on the spot. He is the biggest Hottie there is around. I can’t wait fr thaYt season to start again

Comment by Nancy – May 6, 2013 06:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I watch Sons of Anarchy since day one. fell in love with Jax asap. This is no doubt the best show on the planet. Was s so happy to see oppie do justice to that .ARF bitch.

Comment by Nancy – May 7, 2013 11:11 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • this is one of the best show I have watched. I have all the DVD’S and waiting for season 5 to come out. I love watching jax, he’s my favorite character of them all. I would like to meet him one day, I dream about him all the time I know that sounds crazy but sometimes I am… HA! HA!

Comment by kitty robbins – June 28, 2013 09:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • generic ambien pills – buy zolpidem with no prescription

Comment by ゑとえづ – August 31, 2013 12:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post