Is the Mother Dead? Did Revolution's Power-Up Lack Pop? Arrow Hits Funny Bone? And More Qs

Popular TV Shows 2013We’ve got questions, and you’ve (maybe) got answers! With another week of TV gone by, we’re lobbing queries left and right about shows including How I Met Your Mother, Revolution, The Voice and New Girl!

1 | Which Grimm visual made you gag harder: The Sandman’s incredibly gross tongue or his spooned-out fly eyeball?

2 | Who did “Zou Bisou Bisou” better: Mad Men‘s Megan or Degrassi‘s Zig?

3 | Do any Revenge viewers actually care what happens to Padma? (Bueller…?) And were we alone in thinking Jack hadn’t bought the story about Kenny Ryan’s boat?

PHOTOS | The Walking Dead Season 3 Finale

4 | Who’s having a hard time buying that The Walking Dead‘s Rick would’ve seriously considered handing Michonne over to the Governor?

5 | Any Good Wife fans think it odd that Alicia seemed to begrudgingly take that call from Grace during her emotional chat with Will at the precinct — the same daughter that just minutes earlier she feared was being targeted by a killer?

RELATED | How I Met Your Mother Spoilers — Casey Wilson Cast in Season 8 Finale

Popular TV Shows 20136 | So, with regards to The Voice‘s judges: Christina who? And Cee Lo who? Given Shakira and Usher’s instant — and very charming — chemistry with Adam and Blake, what are the odds that the former panelists actually don’t return when their “other commitments” are finished?

7 | Are you getting the feeling that the final words of How I Met Your Mother‘s May 2014 series finale might be, “Now let’s get dressed for her funeral, kids”?

8 | Burning Dancing With the Stars question: WTF happened to Ingo Rademacher’s Aussie accent?!

| Carrie Diaries fans, are you loving Walt’s thoughtful coming out arc as much as we are?

VIDEO | Carrie Diaries Season 1 Spoilers — Will Carrie and Sebastian Have Sex?

10 | Did The Following‘s Claire lose any of your sympathy when she willingly went with Joe’s people, for a second time? Also, what happened to Ryan’s alcoholism? And did Jacob’s hallucinations give you hope that we’ll see Paul (in some form) for the duration of the season?

11 | Shouldn’t Revolution‘s rebels — and that includes Charlie and Danny,Revolution - Season 1 who were but ankle-biters when the power went out 15 years ago — have expressed a bit more shock and awe to see a big ol’ mechanical helicopter in action?

VIDEO | The Following Season 1 Spoilers — Jacob Threatens Claire

12 | In Sundance’s riveting Top of the Lake, isn’t Elisabeth Moss giving off a very strong Gillian Anderson vibe?

13 | Are Mike Vogel and Nestor Carbonell’s Bates Motel cops in on whatever is going down in that creepy picture book Norman found?

14 | For a second there, did you think NCIS: LA‘s “Red” trucks would unfold/transform into Optimus Prime?

Popular TV Shows 201315 | Did you experience a slight Mags Bennett flashback when New Girl guest Margo Martindale stepped into that church aisle and started channeling Elvis? And are you bummed that Dennis Farina’s legacy on the show will now, regrettably, be contained to an episode revolving around horse semen?

16 | Whodathunk that Justified‘s li’l ol’ Ellen May would play such a pivotal role in Season 4? And that unsettling rocking chair business aside, how nice was it to see Winona back before the imminent finale?

17 | On Smash, didn’t Karen’s slight gasp at finding Jimmy, not Derek, at her door render their fast-and-furious end-of-episode makeout session slightly menacing/awkward? And does Karen’s blind buzz-up mean she’d have hooked up with whichever fella got past her doorway first? Finally, two seasons’ worth of Karen-Derek sexual tension is going to pay off before the season finale, right?

RELATED | Smash Season 2 — Series Finale Spoilers

18 | Was anything funnier this week on a drama series than Arrow‘s Felicity doing her “Grr, stop being bad or I’ll arrow you!” interpretation of the boss man’s shtick? And is watching Alex Kingston not speak in her British accent one of the strangest things?

19 | Given American Idol‘s record-low ratings and the pointlessness of her interminable critiques, is Mariah Carey worth even a quarter of her eight-figure paycheck? Wouldn’t the producers be wiser to use some of her salary to clear new and Popular TV Shows 2013fresher songs going forward?

20 | Um, what do you call Scarlett’s strange lingerie/pajamas on Nashville — a bralet with slip skirt? And could it be more obvious that Juliette and her ma’s sober coach will hook up?

21 | Richard Simmons’ General Hospital return: terrific or train wreck?

22 | On Vampire Diaries, how many hundreds of years does it take to get over an ex? Never?

23 | Would a kiss from Scandal‘s Scott Foley have gotten you to stop thinking about Tony Goldwyn?

24 | Has Project Runway‘s Layana — with her inflated sense of how good she is, constant put-downs and taking credit for Daniel’s design when things didn’t go her way — stealthily become one of the most unlikable contestants in the show’s history?

25 | If Sofia Vergara fails to score a fourth straight Emmy nod this year, can we blame her performance in those diet cola commercials?

TAGS: , , ,
GET MORE: 20ish Questions, Burning Questions, Commentary

1. JK says:

3. I do care what happens to Padma!
    Don’t want to see Nolan getting hurt like this and their last scene together was really beautiful.

• Nicole says:

Ugh, Padma’s the worst. I actually shouted, “somebody just kill her already” at my TV this week.

• Billy says:

mte , she’s useless and annoying.

• iMember says:

The way I see it, it’s not completely a matter of whether you really care what happens to Padma or not, it’s about how it affects Nolan. As a supporting character, her job is to support Nolan’s part of the plot, and that’s what it’s doing. You can say you don’t care about Padma, but I’m sure a majority of viewers cares about what happens to Nolan and Padma’s kidnapping affects him.

2. dale says:

Ted was wearing a ring in the future 20 years from now. The kids are hearing the story like 15 years from now. THUS the mother is still alive. Plus if she died, he would not have been able to joke with himself about it when he told the story

• JJ says:

that’s poor logic. Just because your spouse dies doesn’t mean you have to take your wedding ring off.

• B says:

Yeah for real! She’s the love of his life and knowing him he’s never once going to take that ring off once it’s on.

• josh says:

Too true. I sort of want the mother to be dead. It would be a beautiful ending, that this whole story has basically been a love letter to the mother..a love letter he’s sharing with his children so he’ll know that even though she’s gone, the journey to get to her and the journey with her was worth every moment.

• Pepper says:

Kind of a weird love letter, listing every chick he banged until he actually met their mom.

• JB Smooove says:

I love Dr Pepper and now I love commentor Pepper! Pretty messed up ‘love letter’. Now, I will say, I wouldnt be suprised if there was some big wtf moment at the end.

• Shales says:

I think it would be the only explanation for why the kids would actually sit through such an absurdly long story.

• Jen says:

I don’t think that the mother will be dead, but even if she is, the wedding ring theory doesn’t hold water. He could either still be wearing it as others have mentioned, or remarried.

• Lindsey says:

I don’t get the whole “the mother is dead” theory. Where is that coming from? I don’t think these kids would sit there with so much attitude about hearing this story if their mother was dead, especially if she had just died. There doesn’t seem to be any sadness or anything.

• Joline says:

Ted could be married to someone else by then! (Namely Robin whom I fear they will somehow still push together at the end…)

• Mikael says:

Plus in the episode when they flash forward to their college reunion (I think it’s the how i met everybody else episode with “Blah Blah”) they are “eating a sandwich” and Ted laughs and goes “Where’s my wife?” I don’t think he’d laugh about his dead wife even if he was high.

3. Will says:

I’ve always thought the mother in HIMYM was dead, or they’re divorced. I thought it was telling that the show is called “How I Met Your Mother”, and NOT “How I Met My Wife”. Maybe he’s telling them the story on one of his custody weekends, but maybe she’s dead. After all, he’s been telling this story a long-ass time, and no one has yelled from upstairs for him to wrap it up.

• Lisa says:

And aren’t the kids wearing different clothes during different parts of the story? If she was dead and it was being told in one sitting, the clothes would have stayed the same.

• B says:

The clothes change, but not much. Sometimes they are in pajamas. Mostly though, the boy is wearing a green shirt and a grey jacket and the girl is wearing a lavender shirt. They haven’t seemed to age in a decade though, which I’ve always found peculiar.

• powerturtle90sdudemon says:

That’s because, well, they filmed a series of shots way back in the beginning to cycle through as the story is told. At the time of HIMYM’s beginnings, the boy, played by David Henrie, was Cory Baxter’s best friend Larry on That’s So Raven. He later got a series regular role on Disney Channel’s Wizards of Waverly Place which ended last January. He’s certainly grown up in the last 8 years. Anyway, HIMYM reuses the shots they filmed in 2005, thus never aging.

• JoJo says:

All the clips of the kids were filmed years ago, which is why then never age.

• Poppyx says:

It is supposed to be one sitting – the clothes only change between pilot and regular production (though they have occasionally reused the kids’ reactions from the pilot in later series). The kids don’t react to Ted’s stories as much any more, as obviously the actors have grown up so they are just using stock footage now.

They recorded the kids’ reaction to finding out who the mother is under secure conditions during the early series – so we’ll see a proper interaction with the kids looking the same age, and wearing the same clothes, as they have throughout.

• Steven says:

Why would they have any special reaction to “finding out” who their own mother is? The presumably already know. It’s us who don’t know.

• Angel says:

I told my son about a month ago I was beginning to think the mother died possibly during child birth. No one has ever heard Ted reference her during any of his references with the kids interactions with the others, like Aunt Robin not liking kids or Uncle Barney this, Aunt Lily or Uncle Marshall that…never does he reference your mother not liking this or that.

• Johnny V says:

When I am talking to my 15 year old daughter about my wife, I call her “your Mom”. If I call during the day, I’ll ask “Is your Mom home?” The fact that the series title uses the name “mom” instead of wife doesn’t mean anything and doesn’t mean he’s divorced.

4. dale says:

What annoyed me about Revolution, was they hear a helicopter, they know that Monroe is the only one with power, they still wait to see it before confirming that its Monroe’s men…Who else has a helicopter ?!

5. Mike says:

I don’t want the mother to be dead, and in pretty sure shell be alive when the story is done, I just think that it was a speech to show how much Ted will love this woman.

6. Jack says:

7. no. Having been in Ted’s shoes. If i knew where i could find my soulmate when i was at my most desperatly single…..then yes i would go seek her out to get those extra days.

• Cee says:

Yes I got the impression that the point of the episode was to point out that Ted is alone and to really highlight how that was his moment when he realized just how lonely he was. And that explains why he was so emotional in his “what I would have done…” moment when he went and made the 45 days speech to his future wife. That if he knew just how close he was to her at that time, he would have done anything to have that extra time with her. The mother being dead is so cliched, I don’t think they’d go that way. Besides, fan guesses about the mother on this show are only right ohh about .000000000000000000005% of the time anyway…

• Faster says:

True, and I think the producers change things up or add them to mess with fan predictions. Once they dispelled the Barney’s sister theory, they threw this scene in to try to challenge the “mother is dead” theory. Haha.

7. Mellie says:

Grimm this week was probably the ONLY thing I have ever seen on TV that made me say “I can’t look” and I actually couldn’t look. I have a strong stomach, but that was REALLY gross. Well done, Grimm. Well done.

• Pia says:

I think the parasites in the victim’s eyes at the hospital was the worst part. ALL my nightmares come to life.

8. Emily says:

YES YES YES A MILLION YESES TO #24

9. Mellie says:

Oh and I think that the mother is more likely dyING as opposed to dead already. Ted has to tell the kids, but he can’t figure out how to do it, so he instead tries dancing around the issue by telling this long story, trying to keep himself from having to deal with it himself.

• Philipp says:

No, I think the mom’s fine. That would be too dark a turn for a generally very perky, light comedy.

• If my wife was dying, I might distract myself by tellint other stories, but I would NOT be telling a story involving every woman I ever slept with (dozens!) before I met my wife. Indeed, in real life, I would never share my sexual history with my daughter; none of her business. Maybe the kids are dead rather than the mother. Maybe Ted was so into his career he neglected his family and now riddled with shame and guilt, he’s telling the whole story to his deceased kids….

10. Ruby says:

#23 would be a no, absolutely not. Tony Goldwyn is a special kind of hot and Scott Foley is really super “meh”. I wouldn’t even let him kiss me, if we’re being honest. No offense to the actor, he’s just not attractive to me at all, even though I like his work.

And yes to the Gillian Anderson vibe from Elisabeth Moss. I don’t watch Mad Men, so I’ve only been vaguely aware of her until this series, but I think she’s wonderful and she’s made me a fan. Also, Jay Ryan is so hot even playing such a scumbag that it doesn’t seem fair to other men, really. There was a shot of him last week that actually made me gasp out loud.

11. Amanda says:

*I’M* getting sexually frustrated by Derek and Karen. CAMAN, folks! At least the season finale, something!!

• Mellie says:

Agreed. They have a lot more chemistry than Jimmy and Karen, and at least Derek doesn’t seem volatile enough to smack her around.

• Amanda says:

I can’t stand Jimmy, which is sad, because he’s supposed to be the new big player for the show. He makes me miss Ellis, at least Ellis served a purpose.

• Mellie says:

I wouldn’t mind Jimmy if he were *just* the composer and/or the lead in the show. His attitude is just grating to me. The only thing positive it did is allowed for Derek to loosen up a LITTLE bit, but why doesn’t Jimmy have to grow up and accept that yes, he is the composer and he created the show – but in the real world, the DIRECTOR decides the DIRECTION of the show. But instead, Jimmy’s endless whining wins out over Derek’s experience? Jimmy could have been a good character, but they either had to a) Make him likeable enough to justify how he’s being used or b) Not force him down our throats AS a likeable character and love interest for Karen, and instead use him as the acehole that he is. Either way would have been effective and would have made his introduction feel like a stronger, more controlled storypoint… Instead he comes across as either the writing isn’t working, or the actor isn’t following the writing and thus he isn’t working.

• josh says:

Sadly Jimmy isn’t just the lead in his show, he’s become the lead of THE show. What once was a story about men and women in broadway have become a story about men in show business and the women who inspire them.

• Mellie says:

Great observation, Josh.

• Larc says:

Karen must be aware of Derek’s history of bedding every starlet in sight. I hope any girl with a decent amount of self respect would avoid that carn(iv)al ride.

• Haie says:

hahahahaha!
      Me too!
      I need anything. ANYTHING.
      Their sexual tension is just ridiculous and they need to hook up. Just. As. Soon. As. Possible.

12. ... says:

1: Eyeball scoopage, as they showed the entire thing and didn’t pan away like I thought they would. By far the grossest episode of Grimm yet.
    3: Not at all. She’s been a drag the entire season and not an interesting enough character to invest in. I think Revenge introduced too many new characters and the lack of focus on the regulars resulted in a disappointing season.
    9: Absolutely. It’s the main reason I want the show to be renewed, to continue such a beautiful story that more people need to be exposed to. It’s extremely delicate, thoughtful, and still resonates today even though the show is set two decades prior.
    13: Considering their creepiness (and the creepiness of the entire town), I wouldn’t be surprised. I think Norma gets close to Mike Vogel and he turns on her.
    16: I’m not a huge fan of Winona, but I love what they’ve done with Ellen May this season. The actress who plays her has done a wonderful job with the extra material; however, I’m afraid that Nicky will get to her in the finale and kill her off, which would be immensely sad.
    19: Given that Nicki Minaj can’t be bothered to show up on time and is by far the most polarizing figure on the panel, I think her salary is the bigger burden. Also, I think Idol’s problems are less about Mariah Carey and more about awful themes, underwhelming talent, and how obviously the producers stacked the deck in favor of a female winner.
    23: Absolutely, since Fitz has been a hot mess recently. Even though Jake won’t be The One for Olivia, I hope that his time with her will ultimately get her out of Fitz’s web, at least temporarily. Kerry Washington and Tony Goldwyn have great chemistry, but their relationship has went from exciting and juicy to sad and abusive IMO.

• Scott says:

19. I think Nicki being polarizing is a good thing, plus she’s offered imaginative and honest critiques. If you compare that to Mariah who takes longer than all of the other judges combined just to say absolutely nothing, I’d disagree about who is the burden. Also, Nicki has been fantastic in helping the contestant’s personality, which is great.
      I also don’t see how the producers stacked the deck in favour of a female winner. Granted they’ve been ranting about them all season, but seriously, we saw the top 20 male contestants and none of them were good, apart from maybe Burnell, and there were at least 10 females better than him.

• Carrie says:

Nicki Minaj is clearly the judge who should go. She sits there with an annoyed expression on her face the entire time and seems to care more about what the contestants are wearing than anything else. Mariah Carey is waaay more qualified to be a judge on the show and she makes a lot of helpful suggestions to those kids. She appears to genuinely care about their feelings and their success. Minaj is just there for attention.

• Tess says:

They stacked the deck with poor male talent going into the top 40 – those top 20 guys were picked intentionally to not match up to the girls they specifically wanted. You can’t really believe that of all the male contestants they brought to Hollywood that they picked out the actual top 20 best guys to put into the top 40. There was a method to their madness of splitting the guys and girls in Hollywood…
        Of the judges, I think Nicki’s the only one giving them any buzz and for the most part she speaks the truth and at least is willing to actually criticize contestants when they don’t do well. Mariah takes forever to say nothing. For someone with so much experience she rarely seems to want to give these kids real advice. it always seems like she’s afraid to be mean – but Keith is never mean and he at least can manage to give the kids some advice. Dare I say even Randy has been more useful than Mariah…that is something I never thought would be true!

• Nicole says:

Nicki is the best judge by far. Keith is pretty good, too.

13. Guest says:

Actually, I think Ted is dying.

• Jenny says:

I’ve always thought Ted is dead, because the kids are sitting on the couch in front of the TV, and it always looked to me like they’re watching a tape of him telling them these things, but that doesn’t explain the bored faces, if their dad died and they had him on video telling them a story, they shouldn’t be bored. Of course, they shouldn’t be bored if their mom died too, so if any of them is dying, it’s probably a story they made up after shooting the kids scenes, and it was too late to fix the boredom thing. But the 45 days thing sure did sound like somebody died.

• I think Ted and the wife both died, and what we’ve been seeing is a video journal Ted left for his children in case he ever died so they could know everything about their dad. I don’t think he would detail all his sexual escapades with his kids if he was still alive.

• Alan says:

so leaving them with a video painstakingly going through every woman he ever had sex with after he dies is a better option, that would just ruin any memories they had of him.

14. Ram510 says:

6) Usher is great on the show and fits right in with Adam and Blake. And I love Shakira but I’m not sure of her on the show yet. Honestly if they keep Usher and brought back Christina they would have the best judging panel ever (I still really like Cee lo and Shakira though). The producers did a good job with making sure to have more banter with the judges.

15. Kris says:

You know what is even stranger than Alex Kingston not speaking in a British accent? A Whovian not recognizing Alex Kingston. Shame on me. On my defense: She did not speak in a british accent. And her hair. AND I knew she was familiar to me. Still, not recognizing River Song IS pretty embarrassing for a Whovian. *hangsheadinshame*

16. Brian says:

7. She’s only *mostly* dead.

17. SM says:

21. Trainwreck! When did Richard Simmons get mean??

• Jan says:

Agree! I was looking forward to a fun cameo — not this huge mess! Always happy to see Richard Simmons, though!

18. Scott S says:

In order for them to pull a line like “Now let’s get dressed for her funeral, kids” off, they’d have to have the kids reprise the role, because there’s no way they planned a line like that from the start. They’ve been using that same stock (well, HIMYM-exclusive stock) footage for all 8 seasons. Besides, if they were getting ready for a funeral, Ted sure was taking his sweetass time to tell the story. Why would he tell the story right then, knowing they have a funeral to go to?

19. Brian says:

#4 – I’m choosing to believe that it was all part of Rick’s elaborate plot to drive Merl crazy with guilt and get himself killed. Thus ridding he and the group of a troublemaker. (What, it makes more sense than Rick turning over Michonne)

20. MM says:

3) Do Not care about Padma, never have and never will

9) Walt’s coming out is beautifully done. And his friendship/crush on Bennett is adorable.

21. HIMYM… I’ve actually been thinking about that for a while now…. I thought I was crazy, but the way they’ve been saying how amazing she is, that she’s the perfect woman…. that would be a very sad but AMAZING turn!

22. kirads09 says:

#10 – A bit. But in her defense, I think she was being a mother: thinking about Joey and also that maybe if she goes with Joe, no more innocents will be hurt – esp Ryan. Yeah, like that’s gonna happen. I just hope she had presence of mind to pick up that tracking device she found on herself or hide a cell phone before surrendering.

#1 – I was pretty much having the same reactions to all the grossness as Monroe throughout the Sandman episode.

#13 – I don’t know if they are “in” on it per se. But I think the town itself has an evil presence and they don’t stop it from “taking care of things” as it sees fit. Maybe they can’t. I wonder if Norma was drawn to that town by that evil force. Creepy.

#11 – I don’t care about the helicopter or reaction to it. I just am appalled they spent all this time convincing us how important it was they find and rescue Danny. They finally do. In the midst of chaos that young man has the presence of mind to pick up that weapon and take out the chopper and is rewarded with – an untimely death so shortly after they rescue him. What the?!!

#14 – LOL. Yes. That was pretty cool. To me Hetty is always the best thing about NCIS LA though. Don’t know if Red has totally drawn me in yet. Have to see when the regular episodes start airing.

23. Jen says:

Definitely don’t care what happens to Padma. I actually hope she’s gone for good. I’ve never seen much chemistry there.

And the GH bit with Richard Simmons was a trainwreck! I thought it would be a nice throwback having him on, but it was awful! Why did he have to be so mean??

24. nlc6868 says:

A question for viewers about #7. Is the actress that plays the daughter in the opening Lindsey Fonseca (younger version) that is currently on Nikita?

25. Caitlin says:

#7. SO glad that I wasn’t the only one that wondered that. I know that Ted is in a bad place but when you talk about how you wished you could have had those extra days with someone it just rings in my head as that person is no longer with us.

26. Prue says:

3. Not really.
    9. Love Walt’s storyline. Hope The Carrie Diaries gets renewed!! I would love to see how the story progresses.

27. ollie says:

#3 i dint care about her storyline at all and I didnt think jack bought the story nolan gave him about the boat either.#7 I came away feeling she’s dead bc of his speach, she better not be. and what was up with barney hiding his wedding ring hand sometimes even though u see.he is wearing a ring?

28. Alan says:

no way is the mother dead, the show is supposed to be a comedy so it should go out on an upbeat tone, not a “well that was a funny, uplifting story that suddenly crushed me for no reason” tone.
    i believe rick being tempted to hand over michonne. his first concern is the safety of carl and if there is even the slightest chance that the governor would leave them alone then he would do it to protect carl.
    felicity is quickly becoming one of the funniest characters on tv in my opinion, and given how dark and serious the show gets at times they need a plucky comic relief character to break up all the brooding.
    hopefully sofia vergara doesnt get an emmy nom because she drags down the rest of the ensemble with her one note shtick and takes the focus others deserve just because she is willing to flaunt her body more than others.

29. Dew says:

Padma’s father is the Falcon and she’s in on the con.

My question is what actress in Hollwood could show up to work as fat, bloated, and out of shape as John Corbett did for NCIS Red and expect to keep the job past the table read? He looked virtually asleep in the pilot. One can only hope he’s killed off and the cast is reworked before the series airs in the Fall.

• kirads09 says:

Whoa. Pretty harsh judgement of John. I think he is a man thrown into a situation on Red that he wasn’t expecting. I don’t think he is all that “fat”. He did play it understated, but I wouldn’t say he acted asleep.

• Nicole says:

Padma’s father being the Falcon is the only justifiable reason that she’s been an important part of this show. Still, she can easily be killed off once we meet her dad and it will make the show better. They have to find someone really great for Nolan (not Marco, either – he’s a wimp).

30. Deena says:

I’m not really into Shakira’s music but 10 minutes into The Voice I loved her. So much fun. What a refreshing change from Christina. Can’t wait to see what she does what her team. Love the chemistry with this panel of judges.

31. Alex says:

10. How are people not understanding that the reason Claire let herself get caught is to get to Joey? Do they have to actually say it for you to understand? She wants to get to her kid, make sure he’s safe, and then take it from there, TOGETHER. Geez.

32. heidi says:

it does not bother me that Claire went with Joe’s men. They have her son i think any mother would have done that.

33. Mick says:

Richard Simmons with Lucy Coe was hilarious. I think it bordered on both

34. Chris says:

Richard Simmons on GH was genius LMAO! Not only that they used General Hosp-Tale I CANT! My mom used to sing it when I was little and I’d look strange. I burst out laughing when I heard it on the radio.

35. Josh says:

#2 Neither. Will Forte on 30 Rock owns that song. He owns it!

36. Leah says:

2. I think Paul did “Zou Bisou Bisou” on 30 Rock the best! God. I miss 30 Rock.
    7. After spending SO much stinkin’ time watching HIMYM, I am going to be so ticked if it ends with her funeral. I know they would’ve had years and years together we didn’t see, but I would still be so furious.
    15. I’m bummed that Dennis Farina is already gone too, but at least we got freaking MAGS BENNET. That is a win.

37. Poor Danny Matheson. First he was kidnapped, being bullied by Neville and now, he sacrifice himself for the greater good. RIP Danny boy :-(

38. Saint Alicia says:

#5. Yes, it was something of a non sequitur and made me laugh at the ridiculousness. Speaking of ridiculous, how is it possible that Kalinda showed up at both the Shamrock Dinner AND the precinct yet managed not to be in the same scene as Alicia? It’s like the writers are working overtime to keep them apart. Not cool.

39. Britta Unfiltered says:

1. Tie.
    4. Me.
    7. Dark thought, but you could be on to something.
    16. I have been loving Abby Miller on Justified this season, I really hope she gets a guest actress nomination at the Emmys out of this.
    25. Hahahahaha. Ugh.

40. Steven says:

7. Why did 20 years in the future Ted not sound like Bob Saget at all?

• Alan says:

because thats how ted thinks he sounds in my opinion, easier explanation than anything else from what i can see.

41. DT says:

Either the mother is dead or Ted is dying, why else would he be so desperate for those extra 45 days, or even 45 seconds?!

• Alan says:

if you were going through potentially the lowest point of your life and new that meeting your soulmate was just over the horizon wouldnt you be desperate for some extra time with them? i highly doubt that either is dying or dead, i think it was supposed to display his current state of mind and has been blown way out of proportion.

42. AT says:

1 – Definitely the eyeball, though the second victim’s last scene in the hospital was pretty darn gruesome too.
    3 – Personally hoping Padma gets offed so Nolan and Jack can be revenge-y together :D
    4 – I think Rick probably contemplated it, because who wouldn’t? One person who you barely know for people you’ve been with for 9+ months? I knew he would never carry through though.
    7 – No. Both my husband and I have often talked about how we wished we had met sooner and how that extra time would have been so great. I think people are reading too much into it. I think it just shows how in love with her that he is.
    10 – Really hoping Paul sticks around as Jacob’s Caprica Six…
    18 – The addition of Felicity to the team is one of the best changes thus far on Arrow. Love her. And yeah, Alex with an American accent is seriously weird…

43. wordsmith says:

1. Neither – correct answer is the squirming worms in the eye sockets of the second victim at the hospital.

44. balmung says:

I think the Mother is dead and Ted married Robin later. there was a picture, drawn by the kids, picturing Robin and the Kids at the zoo, in one of the early episodes.

45. mike says:

The troi was the best thing about The Following, going to miss Adan Canto.

46. cjeffery7 says:

20 – RIIIIIIIIGGGHT?? i tweeted about it 5 seconds after it happened. i dont even have the words. what IS that??

47. Haie says:

“Finally, two seasons’ worth of Karen-Derek sexual tension is going to pay off before the season finale, right?”

That question is for you, Joshua Safran.

Karen and Derek just melt my TV screen with their sizzling chemistry. JUST HOOK UP. OMG.

48. luli says:

When was that Felicity moment?? Did I miss something?

49. mictori says:

7. I’ve been thinking for a while that the mother is dead. There are many hints that Robin and Ted will be getting back together – from things Victoria has said to a bet going back and forth between Marshall and Lily. I don’t think Ted would divorce her, so I think she has died, Robin and Barney have divorced, and Robin and Ted are back together years later.

50. A says:

6. I never realized how adorable Usher was. I like both the newbies. But I do miss CeeLo and his craziness