New Spoiler Alert! Previews Killer Justified and Walking Dead Season Finales -- Plus: Exclusive Good Wife Casting Scoop!

Justified Season 4 Finale Preview TV’s Killing Season is upon us, and this week’s Spoiler Alert! marks the occasion with an episode devoted almost entirely to the Grim Reaper.

Our special guest, Joelle Carter, kicks things off my warning Matt Mitovich and I that Tuesday’s Justified finale features “some fatalities in the first 10 minutes that will make your head spin.” (The actress goes on to deliver a cryptic tease about the fate of her character Ava that leaves us wondering if she’ll make it out of the episode alive.)

RELATED | Matt’s Inside Line: Scoop on Grey’s, Scandal, Once Upon a Time, Person of Interest and More

The conversation then shifts to past (R.I.P. Merle) and future (?!?!) fatalities on The Walking Dead (Carter even reveals which character she’d happily send off to slaughter in Sunday’s finale), after which I share my concerns about a certain Americans heroine that I’m convinced has an expiration date stamped on her forehead.

Lastly, Mitovich wraps things up by dropping a scoop about The Good Wife finale that, thankfully, does not involve anyone dying.

But make no mistake: This Spoiler Alert! absolutely kills. Press PLAY below and see for yourself.

1. As long as Carol remains alive, I’ll be happy enough with the results for TWD finale. After last weeks episode, I believe Daryl has lost enough this week and if he loses Carol (or I do!), I will not be happy.

• wrstlgirl says:

Absolutely agree. In fact the only one of the group that I want dead at this point is Andrea. Me and thousands of other fans :-) Sadly I doubt we’ll get our wish and someone else (or more) will fall and she will remain. That will not make me happy :-) I hate sacrificing great characters for stupid ones.

• I believe Andrea CAN be redeemed, as the writers have really chosen her path for her and just ruined her. I think that if she makes it to season four that they need to revamp her character altogether and just begin her from scratch as if it’s a new character altogether – for starters, killing the governor.
        As for those who die, I’m assuming Hershel and/or Beth, as well as baby Judith. They may counteract Beth falling on the baby in Lori’s place (in the comics). That wouldn’t completely shock me.

• wrstlgirl says:

It’s gonna take a complete redo of Andrea for me to even consider liking her again. Honestly I don’t think I’ve ever despised a television character more than I do her. And personally, I don’t think the show needs her to continue. The problem I have with lil asskisser dying is that Rick & Carl have lost so much already. I hate to see that happen especially given that Lori sacrificed herself for the baby to live. Judith has become a source of hope for the group. But on the flip side of that surviving in that world with an infant is crazy. From what I’ve heard we will be left with one hell of a cliffhanger. They will probably try to make the fans think that Rick or Daryl are dead. Which is completely ridiculous IMO. Those two are not going anywhere.

• Dane says:

Aww.. L’il Ass Kicker shouldn’t die. I know that’s how it happened in the comics.. but I really agree that she is the symbol of hope for this rag tag group. Andrea is irritating beyond belief.. but she’s still one of the core group members and I have to say that I WANT to see her redeemed. I want to see her learn from her mistakes and really amp up her loyalty to the group as a result. The more I think on it, the more I’m certain I’ll be heartbroken by ANY death. I have a feeling that – if anyone – it will be Beth and/or Hershel. Hershel is this voice of gentle wisdom that has come to provide connectivity and a reminder of humanity to them all. Losing him will slay me. And while Beth hasn’t really found her ‘voice’ in the group, her death would devastate both Maggie and Hershel – which would (in turn) – probably make me a mess. My guess is that it will be Hershel. I have a feeling he’s going to die in some fashion of sacrifice to rescue Beth and Judith.

• Dr. Opossum says:

I am so torn on whether Judith should die. I don’t think she will on Sunday – there has been so little mention of her lately, so it would come off as random. But the dramatic potential of killing her, not to mention the media reaction, would be immense. Ultimately, I think the baby on the show who will symbolize the future will be Glenn and Maggie’s eventual child, not Judith.

As much as I like him(he stands with Carol as a character who is tons better on TV than in the comics), I will be shocked if Hershel makes it out alive Sunday.

2. rty123 says:

I think she meant she loved him, but I don’t think she’s in love with Peter anymore. Will, Will, Will even just for Josh Charles’ eyes.

3. July says:

I know that The Walking Dead is not a romance show, nor romance is the main topic of that show but… I want that Carol and Daryl get together so much. I mean… it’s clearly that Carol has feelings for him since season 2, and Daryl showed that he has for her too (didn’t demonstrated much this season) but… it has passed two seasons and nothing about these two.

4. Ally says:

I think its going to be Daryl who dies in the The Walking Dead Finale.

• wrstlgirl says:

I think you’re crazy :-) It’s not gonna happen.

• Dane says:

I disagree.. I think the character and the actor are way too popular to kill off. BUT.. it is possible. I mean with Merle gone maybe he just goes balls out and goes down in a blaze of glory.

• Gotta Have 'Em All says:

Daryl can’t die until another season or two. He is too much of a fan favorite and too much of a strong character to kill off. Fans root more for Daryl than Rick. At the end of this series I feel like like only Rick will be standing – but Daryl and Carl will be the last characters they kill off prior to this series ending. Fans would more quickly get over Carl being killed off than Daryl.

5. James says:

I knew something was going to happen to Ava or to Boyd it was too happy for justified. she’ll probably go to prison my guess is they won’t bite the bullet and kill her off. it would appear however Winona might not be that lucky, and damn if thats the case season five is going to be nuts Raylan’s going to gun down half of Detroit.
    Walking Dead. DO NOT kill Glen, Derryl, Carol, or Michone. that limits the deaths yes but if they kill any of those characters i will be supremely pissed. I’d hate for Hershel to go, but it sort of makes sense. the Governor obviously has got to go, despite the fact i love the character. here’s hoping Andrea bites it (haha i made a funny)

• I think Winona & their baby will go into to WitPro where Raylan will never get to see them again. He’s going to have to sacrifice and give up his family in order to keep them safe because they will always be in danger because of his job.

6. OnceFan316 says:

Carl Rick and Daryl I think are Safe I really worry for Carol I think she’s going to be the one that’s going to be gone

7. Leah says:

Ha! That was my question. Thanks for the answer. I keep telling people they are building to Will and Alicia running the place, and no one agrees with me! If not that, something big is going to happen.

• C says:

They are definitely building to something. Me thinks Willicia (new or old) is going to be exposed…and it’s going to hurt Peter’s bid for governor. Especially since Alicia is no longer the “innocent” party. She and Peter aren’t separated anymore.The fact that Eli doesn’t know about Peter/Kalinda is also still floating around and I get the sense they haven’t closed the book on that drama completely. I don’t think Alicia becoming a name partner is likely – partially because it narrows the places they can take her character (in terms of job movement) and partially because it covers dramatic ground they’ve already kind of covered (with her promotion to equity partner). But if it happened…it could be interesting.

8. JoyAnne says:

Could you please put TGW casting in print. It is so damn frustrating for deaf people as your spoiler video is not CC. Thanks.

9. M3rc Nate says:

I have such a big crush on this actress. And i love the character of Ava. I have a gut feeling she dies in the finale…or gets arrested by Raylan for murder and either one sparks up Boyds desire to kill Raylan again.

As for TWD, technically the story (aka characters who will never die) are Rick and Carl. TWD is the story of their lives post-zombie-apocalypse. I would be inclined to think Andrea will survive..and even redeem herself to the public next season cause the writers know the publics thoughts on her, so they will writer her more like Andrea in the comics, aka a dependable badass sexy sniper. However i can also see them reacting to the major negative reaction Andrea has gotten and she is killed off. I agree though the female count would be very low. However you have to remember most likely “Sasha” and Tyreese will be joining the group.

10. curt k says:

U all r forgetting PHILLIP and GLENN. GLENN diesn the WOODBURY ERA n the comix.

• Wrstlgirl says:

Not trying to be mean but it’s time for all you comic book readers to accept the fact that TWD television series does not follow the comics and most likely never will.

• M3rc Nate says:

I think its time you accept that quite a many things have gone how the comics have gone, maybe out of order, sometimes later or sooner..but it is definitely fairly on the ball reference material of what will happen.

And btw Curt, Glenn does NOT die in the Woodbury Era. I wont say when he does cause its a spoiler. But in no way shape or form does Glenn die during the Woodbury saga.

• Wrstlgirl says:

Gee and here I said I wasn’t trying to be mean. Oh and by the way I don’t have a problem accepting it either way, it’s the comic readers that are always complaining.

• Steve says:

Nope, Glenn dies at the hands of “Lucille”, Negan kills him with his baseball bat.

11. Andrea says:

I think Hershel’s time is up. Has anyone else noticed he wasn’t picked up as a regular cast member this season despite how significant his character is in the storyline? Sarah Wayne Callies died very early in the season yet she is still billed in the open credits. I think not being picked up is a bit of foreshadowing. Of course, I could be wrong.

12. A says:

MARTHA PLIMPTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This news made my day. I seriously love her. I wish she would leave Raising Hope and join TGW permanently. She is so damn awesome. Best guest star on TGW hands down for me.

13. mary says:

we ned Herschel to stay. andrea and gov out.

14. Tammy says:

can we get a transcript please…….. please!

15. Sharon says:

Do you have any information whether Ana Gasteyer and/or T.R. Knight will appear in the finale of TGW as well?

16. Donna S says:

I was devastated with the loss of Meryl last week. Poor Daryl. I cried for him!! It really touched me when I saw him cry. Anyhow…whom ever it is, I’m going to watch……please do not let it be the baby!

17. morgan says:

andrea didn’t shoot herself she will become one of michones pet zombies

18. Joelle is so beautiful. I love her!

19. tilwmczlhsmazemgageu, גלגלצ רדיו, KPSIjcr, סטוץ, vyfWpIi, קורס ברמנים, JjKvXct, קורס נדלן, itMOZyC, לימודי אנגלית, rYGCbTY, עבודה באוסטרליה, tKvWuiy