Hot All My Children Video: Check Out Pine Valley's New Look — and Opal's New Home!

Get More: Daytime TV, Previews, Video

All My Children Pine Valley MakeoverJust as All My Children had to be resurrected from its daytime TV grave, so too did the fictional town of Pine Valley — which was long ago sent to deconstructed-set heaven. But as you’ll see in the following behind-the-scenes sneak peek, the famed fictional town has since been rebuilt from the ground up — and received a bit of a facelift along the way.

RELATED | OLTL Actors to Return to GH in New Roles

Bowing April 29 on iTunes and Hulu, the revived soap will feature all new sets, including quirky Opal’s snazzy new home. “In soap operas, when you have your own house, it’s a big deal,” suds vet Jill Larson gushes of her alter ego’s digs — and she’s not the only one.

Press PLAY below for a glimpse at the remodeled Pine Valley, which includes a massive house for Angie and Jesse (they used to inhabit a condo) and a swanky patio area where the youngins can hang.

Comments (28)

• So I guess Canada will not be allowed to see AMC without paying $$$ :(

Comment by maynepei – March 29, 2013 05:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • That’s right, since Hulu isn’t available in Canada, and iTunes is our only option (although I’ve asked on the iTunes Canada Facebook page whether we’ll even get it, and I haven’t seen a response from them.

Comment by TV Gord – March 30, 2013 07:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It was a blessing in disguise that Prospect Park waited to launch these shows online because now they have the chance to do it right, build some momentum, start a new chapter. Had they come on directly after the end of the TV series, I believe it would have failed.

Comment by Joline – March 30, 2013 12:53 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I can’t wait for the shows return. I’m disabled & spend a lot of time alone so I almost felt like they were a part of the family. It’s better for me to have something to focus on rather the pain I get in. I wish you all well & hope this takes off & this flies for you.

Comment by Billie Livengood – April 22, 2013 10:01 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope there will be at least some sets that sort of resemble the old places though, just so it doesn’t feel like everyone from Pine Valley (and Llanview too)picked up and moved to a whole new place. I would hope some of the same old haunts will be there, even if they are made over too – like BJ’s, ConFusion, the Pine Valley Inn, I’d even be happy to see the yacht club again. Just as long as it still feels like Pine Valley of old…
    I must admit though, I squeed with delight seeing the clip of Opal greeting now all grown up Petey! I can’t wait for AMC to be back!

Comment by Tess – March 29, 2013 08:22 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Ah! The return of All My Children!
    I can’t wait! Good ridens ABC and Cable, hello Hulu!

Comment by Mobile byrd – March 29, 2013 08:36 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Looking good. So glad they rebuilt Cortlandt Manor. Still hoping to see some Erica Kane!

Comment by Natalia – March 29, 2013 10:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Amazingly beautiful sets. I’ll definitely be, uh, I guess instead of “tuning in”, I’ll be surfing in. LOL ;-)

Comment by Bobby Milford – March 30, 2013 10:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Is it going to be free on Hulu? I don’t subscribe to it at present.

Comment by Kim – March 30, 2013 10:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes if you watch it online on your computer, you can watch it free on Hulu. You have to upgrade to Hulu Plus for a monthly $8 fee if you want to watch on an connected TV or mobile device.

Comment by WingsStef – March 30, 2013 10:48 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The rest of the world will have to torrent hell out of shows where the production will make nothing because of their stupidity and late contracts for rest of world!!

Comment by DavidSask – March 30, 2013 10:49 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am so excited! All of the sets look amazing!

Comment by Christy – April 1, 2013 02:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I grew up watching AMC and when it ended I felt like I lost my best friends. I’m so happy it’s coming hack

Comment by doris – April 3, 2013 01:27 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I work can’t watch at noon will it be available other times?

Comment by Debi – April 21, 2013 07:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • so when & what time are these shows are going too be able to be seen on the computer

Comment by josie – April 25, 2013 08:23 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I watched AMC & OLTL since 1974. They became part of my family. When they went off the air I didn’t know what to do. I became totally lost and confused. I had no idea what I was going to do without my family. They ripped my family into shreds. I couldn’t function for weeks after that. I still miss them. I live on a very limited budget and they want to charge me $8.00 now to watch them. I don’t know what to do. Lost and alone without my family in Arizona. Susan

Comment by Susan Woodward – April 25, 2013 12:48 PM PDT  Reply To This Post

Comment by princes20 – April 27, 2013 08:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I watch both shows everyday and I was mad that it went off and now u are bring it back on somthing that we have to pay for it’s not rigth it should come back on ABC we’re we here in NY can watch it again u have more vierws here then any we’re else so please bring it back here to ABC we would love to see it as well and don’t have to pay for it we don’t get hulu or iTunes .we are missing the first one today .

Comment by darnella price – April 29, 2013 10:56 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have been watching all my children and one life to live sense my daughter was born, she’s 42 now i think it is sad that you are charging long time viewer to watch the show, im sorry I can’t afford it:-):-):-)

Comment by Mazie andrews – April 30, 2013 03:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • So sad no Erica Kane. We need our Erica Kane she is such a huge part of soap history forget about AMC. Where is she and why no mention of her???? Sad very sad. Brooke, Dixie and Opal don’t cut it for the grande dame – wonderful actors but they aren’t Erica Kane. But I guess they save a lot on clothes without Erica.

Comment by Skater Boy – May 1, 2013 10:35 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Cara looks way to skinny

Comment by Tanafay – May 2, 2013 07:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I guess it was just bad timing that todays show was about the three girls being kept captive.
    The creep that is doing this is so very brutal & it bothers me so much to watch this. How great thought, that the three girls in Cleveland where rescued & are safe now. I have been watching AMC for quite some time & do enjoy the veterans. Too bad Tad isn’t in the show, as he always added humour.

Comment by karen mccaw – May 9, 2013 04:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The squad built a multibillion-dollar ad business organisation genus
    paris hotel las vegas Sites. Zynga stated that it could have
    been my kid since the purchase was made through
    his Facebook account on another game application, but there was
    something missing. Remember, scammers are bored losers at home with all the time in the world.

Comment by facebook account hacker 2013 – September 18, 2013 07:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The opposite gender main character will also appear and will be named Callum (if the player chose to
    be female) or Serena (if the player chose to be male).
    These gender differences were first seen in generation
    4, though X and Y will expand upon that concept. mon series is one that has always emphasized the
    importance of player interaction and communication, and that previous
    titles in the series have all been built on the strength
    of their robust local and online communication features.

Comment by pokemon x y gameplay playthrough – October 14, 2013 04:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • temblors temerity temperas tempered temperer tempests templars template.
    vestlike vestment vestries vestural vestured vestures vesuvian veterans.

dunging  dunites  dunitic  dunkers  dunking  dunlins  dunnage  dunness.

Comment by monster legends gem hack – October 30, 2013 11:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • It takes place a decade after ‘Dead Rising 2,’ but is much more frrightening than what came before.
    You can automatically download and install tthe latest ones for your devices within a few minutes.
    The upcoming title is sset years before the events of
    ‘Batman: Arkham Asylum’ and ‘Batman: Arkham City.

Comment by batman arkham origins download – March 2, 2014 10:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Once you have mastered this skill you will be well on your way to the top of the Xbox Live charts.
    Pre-orders of Call of Duty: Ghosts att Game – Stop for the PS4,
    PS3, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC come with a pair off in-game bonus items.
    Augustine, Brother Lawrence, Mary Tileston, Oswald Chambers, T.

Comment by COD Ghosts Season Pass Free – March 17, 2014 02:41 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • You can freely select thee type of add-ons you want including ring
    of light LED color options, button options and additional button options.
    Even if you eat vegetarian food like leafy vegetables yyou can become physically tough.
    Pioneering in the gaming industry for many years now, Gamingmodz has been a reliable partner
    of every game lover worldwide.

Comment by COD Ghosts Season Pass Free – March 20, 2014 11:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post