Exclusive Go On Sneak Peek: Ryan and Lauren Dish Out Priceless (and Useless) Break-Up Advice

Get More: Exclusive, First Look, Video

Next week’s Go On (which airs in its plum new post-Office timeslot on Thursday at 9:30/8:30c) finds Ryan and Lauren desperate to get out of their equally uncomfortable romantic entanglements — and we’ve got your exclusive first look at their disastrous plan to accomplish their parallel missions.

RELATED | May Sweeps Scorecard: Who’s Dying, Who’s Getting Hitched, Who’s Breaking Up and More!

Lauren, for her part, is no longer feeling the love with her fiance Wyatt, while Ryan is looking for a way to painlessly let down his crushing colleague Carrie. Their solution: Avoid it altogether and have someone else handle the ugly stuff!

Press PLAY below to watch the scheme unfold, then hit the comments.

Tags: ,

Comments (20)

• That was cute, BUT I don’t want Ryan and Lauren together too soon!! (Since that’s where this seems like it’s going!!)

Comment by MrsBong – March 27, 2013 12:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Not necessarily. She’s not breaking up with Wyatt because she’s interested in Ryan. And we do have the recent Steven complication. I think Steven’s going to ask her out, upsetting Ryan who won’t admit that he has a problem with it. That’s my guess.

Comment by rowan77 – March 28, 2013 10:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • NOOOO! Ryan and Carrie have to be together, they’re really cute! And Lauren/Steven.

Comment by Wada ☂ (@WadaStinsbatsky) – March 27, 2013 12:59 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I totally agree. Lauren & Steven have great chemistry!

Comment by Becky – March 27, 2013 02:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • This!

Comment by Teag – March 27, 2013 02:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ryan and Carrie are great. I don’t understand why she isn’t on the show more.

Comment by RobMF – March 27, 2013 05:20 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • 100% agree! I thought they were doing Ryan/Lauren from the beginning.. but suddenly I’m totally feeling Ryan/Carrie! And Lauren and Steven ARE awesome together!

Comment by Dane – March 28, 2013 09:06 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I think the show is headed for a Ryan & Lauren pairing by the end of the season, but with Ryan & Carrie and Lauren and Steven also being viable options, a Ryan & Lauren relationship may not be a long-lasting one. Who knows.

Comment by dud30 – March 27, 2013 03:00 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay, Lauren is finally dumping Wyatt! I do like Carrie and Ryan, but I like Lauren and Ryan more…Carrie is just too young for him…
    It’s an awesome show, just hilarious…wish more people were watching..

Comment by Summer – March 27, 2013 03:13 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I LOVE Lauren/Ryan as FRIENDS. I think it is weird for him to date a person that is essentially his therapist. It dirties the relationship. I love the idea of Lauren with Steven because it gives all sorts of potential for Ryan to be jealous of how close they are because he feels proprietary toward both of them.. and he’s a narcissist. I don’t think Carrie is THAT young. I think she acts younger than she is because she doesn’t have a tremendous amount of responsibility outside of her job. I like the idea of them not doing anything because he feels too old and they have this work relationship barrier.. so there is a lot of potential for angst and that fun will they/won’t they back and forth.

Comment by Dane – March 28, 2013 09:16 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Lauren and Steven is baaad guys, come on…Lauren has to be with Ryan…
    But my favorite part of the show is the Ryan/Ann bromance (? I don’t know what to call it since she’s a lesbian, haha)

Comment by Rachel – March 27, 2013 03:15 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Ryan/Ann bromance is awesome!!!
      I always figured Steve/Carrie and Lauren/Ryan, but the Lauren/Ryan thing should waaay down the line. Where as with Steve/Carrie, the build up should start now.

Comment by Pam – March 27, 2013 03:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Lauren and Ryan!

Comment by Mike – March 27, 2013 04:47 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have shipped Carrie and Ryan since the beginning. I love the relationship.

Comment by Abby – March 27, 2013 08:28 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • TRUE DAT. And Lauren and Steven were AWESOME

Comment by Raha – March 28, 2013 04:01 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I didn’t want to ship anyone on the show… But then I saw the scene with Lauren and Steven, and come on, that HAS to happen. Ha ha.

Comment by Babybop – March 27, 2013 08:30 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Carrie and Ryan have chemistry! So do Lauren and Steven!

Comment by Raksha – March 28, 2013 04:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I hope they continue with the Carrie crushing on Ryan story. I think they have way more chemistry than Ryan and Lauren. I could get on board with Lauren/Steven.

Comment by Erin – March 28, 2013 08:08 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • The couples are Ryan and Lauren, Carrie and Setven, Wyatt and Fausta, Sonia and Carrie, please don’t insult me..

Comment by Jose Najera – March 30, 2013 06:33 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I Mean Sonia and Danny hahahahaha!!

Comment by Jose Najera – March 30, 2013 06:34 PM PDT  Reply To This Post