Exclusive

Exclusive Go On Sneak Peek: Ryan and Lauren Dish Out Priceless (and Useless) Break-Up Advice

Next week’s Go On (which airs in its plum new post-Office timeslot on Thursday at 9:30/8:30c) finds Ryan and Lauren desperate to get out of their equally uncomfortable romantic entanglements — and we’ve got your exclusive first look at their disastrous plan to accomplish their parallel missions.

RELATED | May Sweeps Scorecard: Who’s Dying, Who’s Getting Hitched, Who’s Breaking Up and More!

Lauren, for her part, is no longer feeling the love with her fiance Wyatt, while Ryan is looking for a way to painlessly let down his crushing colleague Carrie. Their solution: Avoid it altogether and have someone else handle the ugly stuff!

Press PLAY below to watch the scheme unfold, then hit the comments.

TAGS: ,
GET MORE: Exclusive, First Look, Video

1. MrsBong says:

That was cute, BUT I don’t want Ryan and Lauren together too soon!! (Since that’s where this seems like it’s going!!)

• rowan77 says:

Not necessarily. She’s not breaking up with Wyatt because she’s interested in Ryan. And we do have the recent Steven complication. I think Steven’s going to ask her out, upsetting Ryan who won’t admit that he has a problem with it. That’s my guess.

2. NOOOO! Ryan and Carrie have to be together, they’re really cute! And Lauren/Steven.

3. dud30 says:

I think the show is headed for a Ryan & Lauren pairing by the end of the season, but with Ryan & Carrie and Lauren and Steven also being viable options, a Ryan & Lauren relationship may not be a long-lasting one. Who knows.

4. Summer says:

Yay, Lauren is finally dumping Wyatt! I do like Carrie and Ryan, but I like Lauren and Ryan more…Carrie is just too young for him…
    It’s an awesome show, just hilarious…wish more people were watching..

• Dane says:

I LOVE Lauren/Ryan as FRIENDS. I think it is weird for him to date a person that is essentially his therapist. It dirties the relationship. I love the idea of Lauren with Steven because it gives all sorts of potential for Ryan to be jealous of how close they are because he feels proprietary toward both of them.. and he’s a narcissist. I don’t think Carrie is THAT young. I think she acts younger than she is because she doesn’t have a tremendous amount of responsibility outside of her job. I like the idea of them not doing anything because he feels too old and they have this work relationship barrier.. so there is a lot of potential for angst and that fun will they/won’t they back and forth.

5. Rachel says:

Lauren and Steven is baaad guys, come on…Lauren has to be with Ryan…
    But my favorite part of the show is the Ryan/Ann bromance (? I don’t know what to call it since she’s a lesbian, haha)

• Pam says:

Ryan/Ann bromance is awesome!!!
      I always figured Steve/Carrie and Lauren/Ryan, but the Lauren/Ryan thing should waaay down the line. Where as with Steve/Carrie, the build up should start now.

6. Mike says:

Lauren and Ryan!

7. Abby says:

I have shipped Carrie and Ryan since the beginning. I love the relationship.

8. Babybop says:

I didn’t want to ship anyone on the show… But then I saw the scene with Lauren and Steven, and come on, that HAS to happen. Ha ha.

9. Raksha says:

Carrie and Ryan have chemistry! So do Lauren and Steven!

10. Erin says:

I hope they continue with the Carrie crushing on Ryan story. I think they have way more chemistry than Ryan and Lauren. I could get on board with Lauren/Steven.

11. Jose Najera says:

The couples are Ryan and Lauren, Carrie and Setven, Wyatt and Fausta, Sonia and Carrie, please don’t insult me..