New Spoiler Alert!: Scoop on Psych's 100th, Community Finale and Parks and Rec's Fate

Get More: Spoilers, Video, Web Series

Psych Episode 100 Dule Hill InterviewIn this week’s Spoiler Alert!, Dulé Hill hits the couch to tease not only Psych’s upcoming musical extraganza but also next week’s 100th episode that’s so Clue-inspired that “we have three different endings that the audience gets to choose [from]” — just like the classic movie!

RELATED | TVLine’s Renewal Scorecard: What’s Getting Cancelled? What’s Coming Back? What’s on the Bubble?

Plus, our new Decision ’13 correspondent, Gakalaki Jenkins, reveals the odds of Parks and Recreation returning next fall, and the cast of Community describes the season (and possibly series) finale. Gillian Jacobs’ adjectives of choice? “Touching, funny and action-y,” she tells TVLine’s Megan Masters, adding, “We will be the only people on TV doing what we did” in that episode.

What are you waiting for?! Press PLAY below!

Comments (39)

• Hope it’s not a series finale for Community :(

I’ve started watching the show recently and i have been enjoying it a lot

Comment by CharlieS – March 22, 2013 03:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Dule Hill!

Comment by Esaul – March 22, 2013 03:37 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Of course Parks is safe, it’s the second highest rated comedy on NBC, an the Office is ending, NBC needs Parks.

Comment by Mike – March 22, 2013 03:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yeah they wouldn’t get rid of Parks the same year too, or having a comedy queen gem like Amy Poehler on their network. As for Community, I admit I don’t watch it anymore but with those numbers, they may put it out of their misery… who knows…

Comment by Sara – March 22, 2013 03:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It’s unlikely, since I’m pretty sure it’s the 3rd highest rated comedy, that is not ending, Go On, New Normal and 1600 Penn, Guys with Kids, and I think Whitney( they may be tied) all have worse ratings. I think Parks, Go On and Community, will be renewed.

Comment by Mike – March 22, 2013 06:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “You may have Ausholes, but Psych has Psych-Os…” Oh my heavenly hash ice cream I want to adopt Dule Hill, for real.

Comment by Annie – March 22, 2013 03:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • that was awesome and funny

Comment by Patti – March 24, 2013 06:18 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • “Reading is fundamental, man. You should really try it one day.”

Dule Hill, you are awesome.

Comment by alia – March 22, 2013 03:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I don’t know which psych episode I want more. The Clue episode, or the Musical.

And Dule Hill proves just how awesome this cast is.

Comment by Amber – March 22, 2013 04:27 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I just started watching Parks & Rec and I am addicted. Watched 3 seasons in a 2 weeks, hope it doesn’t end soon.

Comment by Rebecca – March 22, 2013 04:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • My favorite Spoiler Alert yet, just because Dule has been one of my top favorite actors on TV for the last 7 years.

Comment by Andy – March 22, 2013 04:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YOU TUBE, CURSE YOU AND YOUR BUFFERING.

Comment by Tricia – March 22, 2013 04:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Blame your internet connection, not YouTube.

Comment by Arie – March 24, 2013 12:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I dont know if the Community fandom has a name yet, but they should be called Commu-nuts. they’re nuts for community!!

Comment by cjeffery7 – March 22, 2013 06:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Hah, I’ve said the same thing. I’ve previously referred to myself as CommuNutty.

Comment by RyanC – March 22, 2013 06:46 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’ve always wanted to go with Commies, but it’s never caught on…

Comment by Shelly – March 23, 2013 10:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • That one’s taken, as a matter of fact, and not by anyone you would want to be included with!

Comment by Jay – March 23, 2013 01:42 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • How about Communists?

Comment by Arie – March 24, 2013 12:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Why is Director Vance talking about Psych?

Comment by dan f – March 22, 2013 06:10 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Clue, the movie, was a “classic”?

Comment by Kevin McDermott – March 22, 2013 07:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • If it’s the one I saw, then yes it was a classic.

Comment by Jay – March 23, 2013 01:44 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dule Hill <333
    Parks & Rec <333
    Community <333

Comment by Eliza – March 22, 2013 08:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • PARKS AND REC! PARKS AND REC!

Comment by sdexta – March 22, 2013 08:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • LOL at “Communutty” :D.
    Definitely interested to see how they deal with Jeff and the whole graduation thing. And sentimental sounds good…I look forward to seeing what they come up with.

Comment by Angela – March 22, 2013 11:32 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dule is awesome,Community is awesome,give me both shows on the air some more years.

Comment by Aleksandar Bobic – March 23, 2013 02:43 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I NEED Parks and Rec to have 7 more seasons and a movie! Is that asking for too much?

Comment by Spencer – March 23, 2013 08:50 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I like P&R, but nothing would make me happier than a Community renewal and 8 more episodes on Psych’s season 8. Community has been pretty good this season, and seems to be warming up. And Psych has been blowing every other comedy out of the water this season. I don’t think there was a second I wasn’t laughing in “Lassie Jerky”.

Comment by Shelly – March 23, 2013 10:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I agree with everything you said. Psych is on fire right now. Community, while nowhere near as funny as it use to be, is getting better. That is to say, I actually laughed a few times at the last two episodes. And Park & Rec is just the best thing out there.

Comment by big cheddar – March 23, 2013 11:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dule Hill rocks and 8 seasons is great. Maybe they already know and Ally Sheedy returning? This Psycho is thrilled

Comment by dude – March 23, 2013 06:43 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Are we watching the same show? Community is terrible! It’s just another average sitcom now. All the life and what made it unique has gone. I hope it doesn’t get renewed. I can’t watch a show I used to love die.

Comment by Liz – March 24, 2013 03:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • i refuse to watch it now. and they said it would be the same the hell it is. it has lost its charm

Comment by dude – March 24, 2013 06:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I’ve given up too. It’s got worse.

Comment by Kay – March 25, 2013 03:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yay! Parks and Rec! Love Psych, hope it stays on a little while longer. :)

Comment by Babybop – March 24, 2013 09:39 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This show is mostly about progressives promoting interracial sex, and very little else

Comment by Kara – March 24, 2013 11:12 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Dang, Dule looks so hawt with that mustache. Keep it, dude.

Comment by Teeny Bikini – March 24, 2013 02:11 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Dule Hill and Psych. Awesome episode. Psych better not be ending any time soon.

Comment by Patti – March 24, 2013 06:17 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I love Psych, been a fan since day one. I think it is one of the smartest, charming, and underated shows on tv!

Comment by Kristin – March 25, 2013 12:18 AM PDT  Reply To This Post