Season Finale Calendar: What's Ending When?

Season Finale Dates 2013TV’s long goodbye shall soon begin.

In April, a trickle of finales comes your way, beginning with a double-pump of The New Normal and Justified‘s sure-to-be-thrilling Season 4 climax. But in early May, things start getting crazy, as an onslaught of more than 70 season, series and “series?” finales land on the calendar. (We hereby dub May 16 “D-Day,” with no less than 10 hours of season-ending programming to choose from.)

RELATED | May Sweeps/Season Finale Scoopapalooza: More Than 100 Spoilers on Your Favorite Series

TVLine has compiled this handy list of finale dates for all of the shows on ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC and The CW, plus major scripted cable closers. (April’s big finales and a few June dates are denoted in the tinted corners.) This is finales and only finales. No spring premiere dates are included.

RELATED | TVLine’s 2013 Renewal Scorecard: What’s Coming Back? What’s Getting Cancelled?

Now, click the thumbnail calendar below, and save the dates! (UPDATED April 29.)
TVLineFinalesCalendarR6

Preemptive P.S. My calendar-making skills are not infallible, so if you spot something that is (theoretically) missing, drop a (polite) note in Comments and I will (possibly) make updates.

P.P.S. Because someone will ask: Last Man Standing and Malibu Country (on 3/22), The Neighbors and Whitney (3/27), 1600 Penn and Raising Hope (3/28) and The Walking Dead (3/31) all finale in March and thus do not appear on this calendar.

1. George says:

Do you guys know what’s the deal with Raising Hope? I know the finale is an hour (2 episodes), but I thought they were getting 24 episodes this season, and I don’t see another episode listed until the finale. Only 20 episodes have aired so far so there seems to be 2 missing somewhere.

2. MAS says:

Thank you Matt!!!!

3. Jody says:

What about Being Human? I see that Lost Girl ends on 4/22, does Being Human too?

4. Ashley says:

what about the walking dead?

5. Layne says:

You have DALLAS (TNT) airing its finale on April 15th. DALLAS just aired it’s 9th episode of the season this past Monday (March 18). There are 15 episodes this season. 6 episodes still left to air. But only 4 Mondays left including the April 15th date you gave. How does this work out? Do you know if some of those Mondays will air 2-hour episodes (aka – 2 episodes the same night)? Your insights would be appreciated.

6. Richard says:

RuPaul’s Drag Race?

7. madhatter360 says:

I completely forgot that there are only 8 episodes of Doctor Who on the way. Makes me sad to see how soon the season will end. At least there’s the 50th anniversary special to look forward to.

8. Babybop says:

Raising Hope ends on a Thursday? Weird…

9. Meredith says:

When do we get the Spring premiere calendar?!

10. number42is1 says:

How come i don’t see anything for “the following”?

11. Balaji K says:

I wonder how Psych will end on May 29. This season has 16 episodes and even if new episodes air without a break, only 14 episodes would have aired by May 29.

12. pamela says:

what about pretty little liars (abc family)? nurse jackie (sho)? being human (UK-bbca)? when do they end? and when will breaking bad, awkward, and 666 park avenue start again? ahh watch too much tv

• DreamRose311 says:

Awkward premieres 4/16.

I second the hope for news about the 666 Pk Ave Burn off. Surely they’ll do it, right?!

• Katie_Mead says:

Nurse Jackie Season 5 will air on Sundays between 2013-Apr-14 and 2013-Jun-23, skipping a week on 2013-May-26 between the 6th & 7th episodes. Pretty Little Liars finished one season a couple of days ago, but the 4th season will begin on 2013-Jun-11, with the first batch of episodes expected to air through June and July. The air dates for the 6-episode final (5th) season of Being Human (original BBC version) have not yet been confirmed on BBC America, but might just air after the Doctor Who run. Breaking Bad will probably return mid-July, around the 15th, but that has yet to be confirmed.

13. Amber says:

–Balaji, that’s because the musical that’s 2 hours long counts as 2 episodes. It’s airing as an out of season special. So we get 14 now, and then the 2 hour musical later. I don’t even want to think about the finale date for it now, since it just started basically.

14. Enzo says:

How about Bates Motel? I know it just started, but…

15. Brilliant, thanks Matt!

16. Angela says:

Happy to see that none of the finales of the shows I watch will be conflicting with each other :D. Can’t wait to see how all of them turn out!

17. nick1372 says:

Where is How to Live with Your Parents (For the Rest of Your Life)? Does anyone have an answer?

• It takes over Suburgatory’s spot April 4th at 9:30pm and Suburgatory moves into Neighbors’ spot at 8:30 same night. I’m gonna record it since it’s part of the same 2 hour block I’ve been hooked on all season.

18. Sheryl G says:

What about The Lying Game?

19. Britta Unfiltered says:

Season/series finale time is always such a depressing time of year. But there is always Breaking Bad to look forward to, eh? I love how AMC spaces their best shows out all year like that. Which has got me thinking…so we are just a couple of weeks away from Mad Men starting now. I just realized Mad Men will probably be airing through to the start of July. Cable show seasons always seem to go by so fast. It’s weird to think we are only a few months away from it being July. (Especially since it’s 20-something degrees out and going to snow tomorrow where I am.) But, like I said, Breaking Bad!! Bring on July!

20. Steve says:

The following is missing

21. Mike Y says:

So many decent shows too watch! I tend not to get involved in most of them due to the unpredictable network wars knowing I can probably watch them from the beginning when they come out on dvd after their ends. It’s too bad the networks can’t divide of the week so they don’t have to compete (only show reruns against other networks new shows).

22. Balaji K says:

Happy Endings ends on April 26.

23. Aha Blume says:

You have Cult Season Finale listed. Can you confirm that it’s been cancelled and whether the episodes remaining will air or not? Thanks.

• Balaji K says:

Cult has since been canceled, yes. There’s no news as to when the remaining episodes will air or if they will even air.

24. Tchele says:

Since Revolution was preempted for news coverage of the Boston Marathon Attacks has the finale date changed?

• Balaji K says:

Yes. The season finale will now air on June 3 instead of May 27.

Another change that NBC affected is moving the season finale of Chicago Fire from May 15 to May 22 and Law & Order SVU will now have a one-hour season finale instead of 2-hours as mentioned in the calendar.

25. Rachel says:

What about New Girl and Mindy Project?

26. Mary Sue says:

I came to find the SERIES finales, not the SEASON finales…I am concerned about what shows will be returning. Sorry, kids, I have my DVR set to record “any day, anytime” so I never miss a new episode of anything I love, no matter what scheduling changes there might be. I just don’t want to be shocked, as we all were when the season finale of Law and Order turned out to be the SERIES finale…NCIS will be returning, right? They’re not going to kill off Tony and Ziva, get their revenge and then disappear forever, are they? Presumably Castle, The Mentalist and Blue Bloods are safe, too… Shows with truly likable characters are really rare and I value them.

27. Bill says:

NBC has moved Grimm to Tuesday nights. Do you know the new date for the season finale?

28. musiclove says:

when is the game on bet season finale

29. Mary says:

I think you forgot Revolution?

30. Thank you so much, nice job! This was the stuff I needed

31. A few basic requirements are that, while boiling, too much starch shouldn’t
    be released or else it will cut down the strength of
    your pasta. When we purchase the ingredients to make bread,
    including the flour, we have lost most of the nutritional value in
    the bread already. Butternut Squash Recipe with Coconut Milk and Cashew Nuts makes an ideal Thanksgiving side dish recipe and for
    a vegetarian optional main course, you could try Vegetarian Moussaka with Butternut
    Squash and Aubergines.