Scandal Sneak Peeks: Cyrus Questions Olivia's Vagenda, Huck Schools Quinn on Stalking

Get More: Video

Tonight on ABC’s Scandal, Cyrus questions Olivia’s handling of a controversy involving Fitz’s Supreme Court nomination and OPA’s client (played by House alum Lisa Edelstein) — and we’ve got a sneak peek at the frenemies’ verbal face-off.

RELATED | ABC Sets Finale Dates for Scandal, Grey’s Anatomy, Castle, Supersized Revenge and Others

As seen in this first clip from the sophomore drama’s first episode in too long, Olivia maintains that when it comes to doing right (or not) by the pro-life Supreme Court nominee, she is apolitical. “But is your vagina?” Cyrus counters.

Loading video...

RELATED | Matt’s Inside Line: Scandal Scoop on Fringe Vet Jasika Nicole’s Role

Elsewhere, as Huck aims to suss out the CIA mole, he sheds light for Quinn on the dark art of stalking.

Loading video...

Want more scoop on Scandal, or for any other show? Email mattmtvguy@gmail.com and your question may be answered via Matt’s Inside Line.

Comments (11)

• Are vagendas the agendas of people with vaginas?

Comment by dude – March 21, 2013 08:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes watch Fringe 3.08 and it will explain.

Comment by B – March 21, 2013 08:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Heh. First thing that popped into my head when I read that title. Gotta love Walter :)

Comment by keja – March 21, 2013 01:57 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am really loving the whole dynamic between Huck and Quinn. I am happy she seems to have forgiven him and that the actress has something to do now, other than wring her hands. Huck is so serious and Quinn is so doe-eyed innocent, I think this pairing is really interesting.

Comment by Rebecca – March 21, 2013 08:26 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Wholeheartedly agree with everything you said Rebecca!

Comment by GottaHaveEmAll – March 21, 2013 09:30 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’m tired of Olilvia being punked by Cyrus. He’s a nonfactor, and should stay in his lane. Olivia should tell him, try it one more time, and I will take my vagina and become political. I will have your job, cuz he knows and Olivia knows that if she went to Fitz, and told him, she wanted to be with him again, and in the administration, Cyrus wouldn’t have a job. Olivia is too nice.

Comment by weaverporsche@yahoo.com – March 21, 2013 08:36 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • …So this has nothing to do with Fringe? Olivia… Vagenda… See where I’m going with this?

Comment by B – March 21, 2013 08:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • …and my link above to the Jasika Nicole story…

Comment by Matt Webb Mitovich, Editor-at-Large TVLine.com – March 21, 2013 09:05 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I’ve never watched Fringe, so I guess I will try to track down episode 3.08. If Cyrus’s line to Liv is a “knock-off” from Fringe it is a perfectly executed one! Love it when Cyrus goes for the jugular — even if it is aimed at Liv, who I love. His dialogue is written perfectly! My inner mean girl is squealing!!

Comment by GottaHaveEmAll – March 21, 2013 09:35 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I have missed this show so badly! Happy that it’s back. I need fix of Fitz & Liv every week.
    The fact that Lisa Edelstein guests on this episode is epic. She’s always amazing!
    Best cast ever!