Bones Scoop: GH's Brandon Barash to Bare All

Get More: Casting News

Bones Season 8 Brandon BarashIn what is being billed as a his most, ahem, revealing role to date, departing General Hospital mobster Brandon Barash is set to play a male stripper on Bones next month, TVLine has confirmed.

VIDEO | Bones Throws a Season-Ending Wedding — But Who’s Getting Hitched?!

In the episode, airing April 15, Barash’s character — described in the casting breakdown as a “good-looking but aging male stripper” — served as a mentor of sorts to the Victim of the Week.

This is the same episode that features an appearance by Joanna Cassidy as Booth’s (David Boreanaz) mother.

The casting, first reported by Soap Opera Digestcomes just weeks after Barash announced that he was leaving GH (and his role of Johnny) after six years.

Comments (10)

• Love BB. Wish him all the best in his post-GH endeavors!

Comment by Gillian – March 21, 2013 04:45 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Good luck to Brandon. Love him. He deserves better than the hot mess that GH has become.

Comment by lz – March 21, 2013 06:09 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Oh, please. GH isn’t a “hot mess”. They’ve needed to get rid of the “mob” story for years. The only reason it may seem to be a “mess” to you is all the old characters being brought back for the 50th anniversary. You always have the option of not watching.

Comment by Bob – March 22, 2013 07:58 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • Lol , it has become a hot mess Bob, and it isn’t because of the old actors. Get a clue dude. But I do wish Brandon well in all future endeavors.

Comment by Lala – March 22, 2013 04:50 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Yes! Gonna be a good episode!

Comment by ffic4life – March 21, 2013 06:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Aging stripper lol!

Comment by Priya – March 22, 2013 08:55 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • YES PLEASE!!

Comment by Sarah – March 22, 2013 01:40 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I thought I heard he was going to Y&R.

Comment by Jennifer – March 23, 2013 08:03 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Can’t wait to watch this ep of Bones!!! Love and miss the mob aspect of GH …. love Johnny so much and all Brandon brought to him. He really made my heart bleed for Johnny…. I’m going to miss him soooooo much… I already do.. but I can’t wait to see Brandon in new projects too!!! Fan for life!!!

Comment by Christi – March 23, 2013 10:04 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Oh my! I haven’t seen it. I can’t wait to see him as a stripper!

Comment by Nikki – April 15, 2013 10:56 PM PDT  Reply To This Post