HIMYM Scoop: Is Mircea Monroe Hot... Or Not?

How I Met Your Mother Spoilers Mircea MonroeMircea Monroe keeps on keeping it in the CBS Corporation family.

Having costarred on Showtime’s Episodes and recurred on The CW’s Hart of Dixie, the blonde beauty’s next stop is CBS proper, with a provocative little role on How I Met Your Mother.

RELATED | May Sweeps Scorecard: Deaths, Weddings, Births, Sex, Resurrections, Firings and More!

TVLine has learned that in the April 15 episode of the CBS sitcom, Monroe will guest-star as a McLaren’s patron clad in an oversized coat. As such, Barney will obsess, form hypotheses about and ultimately become determined to find out if the body this stranger is hiding beneath is hot, or not.

[SPOILER ALERT: Unless Terra Nova levels of CGI are involved, we’ll go with the former.]

RELATED | How I Met Your Mother Is Bringing Back [Spoiler]

HIMYM resumes its penultimate season tonight at 8/7c.

1. dude says:

been loving this season and next year will be LEGENDARY. Still one of the best shows even if it is less than awesome some weeks

• Olivia says:

Really? What do you like about this season? I’ve been rewatching seasons 1, 2, 3 and 6, those are my favourites. I’m not ditching the show, as I did with Bones, but this season hasn’t been so good.

• Mike says:

The first half of season 8 was the worst this show has to offer, but I think the last few episodes have been better than the mess that was season 7.

• justsomegirl says:

Sorry, but I disagree with both of you. I will agree that season 8 hasn’t been the best season, but I certainly wouldn’t call it bad. I will say that the first 5 episodes weren’t the highlight of the season, but 6 and upwards have felt like classic HIMYM and these episodes since B/R got engaged have felt like the funniest of the season.

• wordsmith says:

This is going to sound more like an insult than the compliment that it is, but the thing I like best about this season is that you can feel the show ending. They dragged the show out across many of the middle seasons, but now the show really feels like it has a game plan again, which is great.
        No it isn’t as good as season 1, but season 1 was maybe the best season of multi-cam sitcom TV ever made, so that’s okay.

• Leena says:

Marshall & the skittles! Does it get any more hilarious than that? This show can still make me laugh so hard I cry.

• fenni says:

Mandy Moore is returning…… as the mother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. John says:

Totally “former”.

3. Tony says:

I remember when this show actually was about Ted’s search for his future wife. Now it’s about the boring Marshall and Lily marriage and the abortion that is Barney and Robin.

• wordsmith says:

Actually, I think it’s more about Ted’s search this year than it has been at any point since the very first season – they’re finally getting back around to the main plot and putting the endgame in place.

4. dude says:

i have come to accept Barney and Robin because the writers want it. tonight was one of the best this season. when s9 begins it will be all about Ted and the final 2 slaps

5. dude says:

as long as we get the mother and Barney slapped then I am all good. started watching mid Season 2 and there is more good than bad if you are invested in all characters. the only character i never cared for was Zoey just a misfire imo

6. Leah says:

I’ve watched this show since the beginning, and I’ll see it through to the end. I can’t quite put my finger on why I don’t love it so much anymore. My tastes have definetly changed through the years, but it is more than that. I never really gave a crap if Barney and Robin were together, and I don’t find any of the characters nearly as likable/enjoyable as I did in the beginning.

7. steph says:

after watching “fortress” i just wish one thing.
    can season 1 & 2 robin come back and slap the hell out of season 7 & 8 robin.
    just to pair her with barney what have they done to robin?
    can somebody fast forward BR crap and give us ted and “mother” love story.
    i felt sad when ted said “when i am gonna find somebody like you guys”…ted is suffering not coz he wasnt ready to settle but coz if he finds love himym will end.

8. Alia says:

News flash: she’s hot.

9. steven says:

Why is there a mention of Terra Nova in this article?

10. Alan says:

wait is that seriously the plot for an episode? my 7 year old nephew makes up better story ideas than that. you can really feel the show spinning its wheels at this stage.
    the barney and robin stuff was great the first time around but breaking them up was a bad move, its killed their chemistry in my point of view and this is coming from someone who saw great chemistry between them as far back as season 1. im really disappointed.

• brutony says:

Its not like Bill Shakespeare writes this crap! This is what happens when u try to milk an old cow years after its stopped churning drinkable milk!

11. angie says:

Barney is gonna be obsessing abt another woman…seriously a few weeks before marriage???but no problem robin is gonna love that, thats what she fell in love with and if he changes then he wont be the man she fell for.
    Barney is the ultimate dream of any bride-to-be.