Exclusive

Exclusive Bones Video: Sweets Is Finally Moving Out -- But Will Brennan and Booth Let Him Go?

On next Monday’s Bones (Fox, 8/7c), Sweet insists that he’s finally found the “perfect” new digs, but Booth and Brennan are having a hard time accepting that he’s leaving the nest — and not just because they’ve been down this road before.

VIDEO | Exclusive: Bones‘ David Boreanaz and Emily Deschanel on Setting an End Date; Plus — Booth and Brennan Go [Spoiler] Shopping!

They’ve actually got plenty of (slightly selfish) reasons to extend Sweets’ stay even further. See, if he moves out, that means no more blueberry muffins, free childcare or access to his DVD collection of Asian ass-kicking films!

Press PLAY to watch the twosome come to that sad realization and then hit the comments with an answer to this question: Will you miss Sweets at Casa de B&B as much as Booth and Brennan will?

1. Erin says:

oh gross. He is not family. And they let him pick up that precious little girl. Booth and Bones get rid of him. No one likes him.

• Betsy says:

“No one” is too general. I like him. Take that.

• Donna Paulsen says:

LOL Good one, Betsy. I couldn’t care less about Sweets. I don’t care if he lives with Booth and Brennan or not. The only thing I care about is how TPTB seem to be forgetting to address some issues. They are dragging stuff from season 6; like the Booth-Hannah proposal. Brennan was shot like 3 weeks ago and it’s like nothing happened. The characters don’t talk much about their personal stuff. I know this isn’t Grey’s Anatomy or Parenthood, but IMO this is needed.

• Alexandra says:

You’re a Suits fan, aren’t you? Me too, lol. Yeah, a little more depth and less stand-alone episodes would be cool. On the other hand, I’m ok with Sweets.

• Dyan says:

If you don’t like the way the show is going then don’t watch. Sweets is a vital member of the team. If it wasn’t for Sweets Booth And Brennen would not have stayed partners. So there.

• paul says:

oh please. Do not tell people to stop watching bones cos they hate sweets. There are other characters on the show to watch for… Booth and Brennan were partners before they knew Sweets and they would be if he ever left the show. He has NOTHING to do with them being partners or not. So there.

• Josh says:

I’m with Donna Paulsen..I could careless about Sweet…I mean he is probably my least favorite of the main group and I sometimes think his involvement distracts for the Squints(he’s a big buffer to keep Booth out of the lab) but the character amuses me too.

• Amy says:

I love Sweets as long as he’s not with Daisey. Daisey is tje annoying one. John is an excellent actor and the character brings a lot to the show.

• Jeri says:

I like him too, he’s one of my favorites, never boring & usually amusing if not downright funny.

• papnana says:

I agree with you 100% Betsy, I like Sweets a lot & just because he is living with B&B he is also providing a lot of things for them, like “free babysitting, cooking & transportation for Cristina” IMO, I don’t believe Tempe or Seely will want him to move

• what a dumbass says:

This video and this show obviousy disprove your stupid statement.. get a brain

• Dennis says:

i love that he lives with them it adds so much to the show

• Linda Carson says:

I like him and he isn’t a pervert. What are you watching? Not even close to the real show.

• Sarah says:

I like him and I dont understand why you would be disturbed by a great guy and a close friend of the family caring for the little girl. He has become part of there family in a way and he obviously cares for that little girl. I agree he should move out but definitly not leave the show.

• Alexis says:

If anyone really watched the show you would know Sweets is technically a young guy who had no family and alot in common with B&B. There is no reason to not enjoy him or understand why they developed his character like this…leave poor sweets alone…

• Chrissy says:

I like Sweets and think he’s a great character. He’s also been somewhat helpful in Brennan and Booth’s lives.

• sean says:

we must be watching different shows cos all I see is a jumped up shrink Sweets over stepping his boundaries with B&B season after season. He’s the worst imo

• Sunshyne says:

You are definitely watching a different show than the rest of us, apparently. Sweets isn’t overstepping whatever boundaries you think there should be. It’s not the boundaries you set up for him that matters, it’s the boundaries the show sets up for him that matter.

• suzi says:

Thank you, Sunshyne, you couldn’t have said it any better. On the show he has become a valued member of the team and and an affectionately appreciated member of Booth and Brennan’s family. Anyone is free to dislike the character but why ignore what the show presents?

• Jan says:

Sweets over stepped his boundaries from the day he met Booth and Brennan. He is constantly poking his nose in THEIR BUSINESS when he was not asked for any advice. Booth and Brennan have both told him repeatdly that they didn’t want to talk to him and to butt out of THEIR BUSINESS. But does he listen? NO .To say that this character has never went too far and over stepped his boundaries is just downright ridci!!

• Sean says:

What are you guys talking about?? It has been showed many times onscreen Sweets going too far and overstepping his boundaries….He used Brennan as lab experiment in S3, he specifially let Brennan think Booth was dead for two weeks when he was TOLD to let her know that Booth was alive and was doing undercover work. Just take a moment and think how vile a person is that would do that??? Sweets is low life scum….then there was Sweets telling Booth that he was jealous of Christine spending time with Brennan, again he was giving unwanted advice and was so beyond wrong and got Booth so mad that I actually thought Booth was going to hit him….then there was the time that when Booth showed him Parkers room, doing him a favor by giving him a place to stay when he had nowhere, he started lecturing Booth on his failings as a single parent. STFU and be grateful that Booth took pity on you, you Idiot. And that is just a handful of examples….so please dont try and tell me that Sweets doesn’t overstepped boundaries because he does. And in many cruel ways too.

• Matt Webb Mitovich, Editor-at-Large TVLine.com says:

Let’s try and keep it to just 10 different screen names or less, Bailey/Tabs/Jules/Sean/etc. Thank you! — Mgmt.

• em says:

@erin I despise Sweets too, can’t he just die already? glad he is moving out

• carrie says:

I like Sweets, and how can you say he isn’t family. Sweets has been working with Booth and Brennan for so long he is a part of them. When someone else lives with you they become part of your family, so Sweets taking care of Christine is natural.

• Dane says:

I like Sweets. The godparents to my kids are not ‘blood related’ and they picked them up ALL THE TIME as babies. And they are still involved in their lives. Maybe you need to expand your definition of what makes a ‘family’.

• ZarasBones says:

I hope you don’t have kids. The world doesn’t need more close minded idiots.

2. Sara says:

“This content is currently unavailable” We non-americans TV freaks should create a league against this kind of discrimination.
    DO YOU KNOW JUST HOW MUCH I NEED TO SEE SWEETS MOVING OUT?

3. Jenni says:

He is moving out. End of. And I dont care what anyone says. He has over stayed his welcome. IMO.

4. Betty says:

This looks funny. I am in the tiny minority that doesn’t hate Sweets. I’m glad he’s moving out,but I’m also glad he is on the show.

• David Griffin says:

Same here. I like his character and the way he interacts with Booth and Brennan. They like him as well, so I don’t see why some make big drama about it. It’s almost absurd.

• Tricia says:

Hey just because a group of fans are the loudest doesn’t mean they’re in the majority. I actually find myself missing Sweets when I watch reruns.

• madbengalsfan85 says:

I’m going to miss having the Baby Duck around

• mikey says:

Sweets is not dead or leaving the show is he? sadly for me he isn’t. He barely had any scenes at the hut anyway for four straight eps in a row he didnt have one scene there…IMO he is not a baby duck he is a grown up assed man with a good salary that needs to stand on his own two feet like the rest of the world adults have to…

• Nope – not a minority at all! Keep up the Bones love – all aspects of it! : )

5. Mazie says:

DING DONG SWEETS IS GONE! About frakking time too!

6. Leslie says:

Made my day, hope he does move out, he needs of life of his own not piggy bagging off B & B. I may be able to tolerate him again. Happy dance!!

7. Lou says:

D.C. must have the worst housing problem cos that interloper has been living there since fricking November! NOVEMBER!

8. gina says:

Annoyed how they are making it. Why would B/B be upset he’s leaving?! Seriously, he’s over stayed his welcome. Be happy you have your privacy back. Its not like they won’t see him again… But at least he is GONE. And that is the most important thing. THANK GOD

9. Mary says:

Buh bye Sweets! Don’t let the door hit you on the way out!

10. gail says:

I like Sweets living w/ them

11. Melinda says:

I will be so happy when he moves out of the Mighty Hut. I am sick to death of this storyline and fans bickering/talking about it. It is well past it’s yawn by date.

12. Jasper777 says:

Will I miss Sweets living at Casa B&B?

13. Beckybam says:

I think it’s kind of funny how you all are saying his overstayed his welcome and how they don’t have a reason to be upset. Because if you have watched the show you know that Booth and Brennan actually like Sweets, even if you don’t….

• RedHead says:

The actor, JFD, said himself that Sweets had overstayed his welcome in a tvline article…. Sorry i am not going to disagree with that esp when I agree with him.

• Betty says:

Yup they love him and has become part of their family unit :) … All his haters all just beyond ridiculous with their claims & hatred -_-

14. Jo Freeland says:

I’ll be sad. They’ve been taking care of each other. I think they are kindred spirits because of all the parental issues the three of them have. They understand each other on a level no one else they know does and that’s why B & B have been in no particular hurry to get rid of him.

• Emmie says:

Oh for goodness sake Sweets is getting his own place. He isn’t dead. They are still friends no matter where they live. Srly. I am glad he is going.

15. Alison says:

Well, i’m not getting in on the Sweets debate, but I’m sure we can all agree on how cute Brennan’s “quack, quack, quack” was <3 <3

16. Karen says:

I do like sweets but he has overstayed his welcome the sooner he moves outt the better

17. Heather says:

Sweet Jesus, Sweets is leaving. Thank you. Best thing you’ve done in a while Hart. Whoever told you Sweets living with B&B was a good thing, you need to fire them. Worst idea you’ve ever had!

18. Jon says:

I love Sweets. One of my favorite characters.

• steve says:

Not me. I hate Sweets I wish Pellant would kill him already.

• patrick. says:

YES! “The Shrink in the Grave” B&B have to investigate a case that is close to home; the death of Sweets. Would be my fav ep of Bones ever, no lie. Take it writers it is yours ;)

19. Catherine says:

IMO, and that’s the one that counts at my house, I think it made Sweets look weak, pitiful, glad he is moving out. I don’t mind his character when it makes sense, but living in Parker’s room was just ick. Make him a grown up again.

• Silvia says:

I’m just annoyed at how much they use Sweets. It’s pointless. Hodgins and Angela have been with the show since the pilot and they are constantly overlooked because of Sweets. Enough with the Sweets show. I want to see more Hodgins!!

• BrennanBooth says:

Agreed. I don’t dislike Sweets, but his airtime and role has increased since he first appeared on the show. It’s taken away focus from the original supporting characters like Hodgins and Angela, as well as Booth and Brennan. I liked him much better when he stayed in his office and did his shrink thing, occasionally observing and joining B&B in the interrogation room. Now that he has a gun, is out in the field, and is taking charge of a lot of interrogations it’s almost as if HE’s Booth’s partner, instead of Brennan and JFD’s a third lead. I don’t think it helped to have him also move in with B&B for over half the season on top of that. I realize that he wasn’t in every scene that they had at home. However, he did interrupt at least a couple of intimate scenes (romantic or emotional) with B&B.

No matter how sad B&B are WRITTEN to be about Sweets leaving, it doesn’t mean that it was good that he stayed with them for that long. And who knows, maybe Sweets’ staying with them was a subconscious excuse to avoid the unresolved issues they had in the second episode this season?

20. Betty says:

Stupid ass hatred from some of you -_- geez get over your freaking selves idiots -_- Sweets is part if their family whether you like it or not he will Forever be Uncle Sweets … Was hoping they would keep him there longer to stick it to all the haters

• Sky says:

Remind me of how he was part of the family when he didnt tell vulnerable Brennan that Booth wasn’t dead making her suffer needlessly or when he convinced Booth he wasn’t in love with Brennan. They have a son, they don’t need Sweets to replace Parker.

21. AmandaB says:

I hope he doesn’t really move out!!!!!!! Everybody loves Sweets. And him staying with Brennan and Booth has been the best part of this entire season. Everybody says so. Just look how much that baby loves her Uncle Sweets. I don’t care what anybody says Sweets is the best part of this entire show and I cannot wait until the episode that Brennan isn’t in that’s gonna be all Booth and Sweets. Can. Not. Wait. Hope it gets high ratings so they go ahead with that spinoff they’re planning for when Bones ends next year.

22. justanotherfan says:

Yep they seem so sad to see Sweets go :P

23. Sharon says:

I’m sad to see him go. We learn a lot about the characters from their interactions at home. Sweets is a good friend and great babysitter.

• wendi says:

well they can have other characters visit and interact with B&B at their home. It doesnt have to be Sweets living with them to do that now, does it? Plus we have learnt a lot about B&B when they didnt have this house…

24. Carter says:

I’ve never understood the Sweets hate but then again who am to judge. I hate the fact that Booth and Bones ever started dating much less had a kid together so quickly or even at all. I still enjoy most episodes. If Sweets stays or goes it won’t bother me either way.

25. Awwww… I’m going to miss it. I wish there more scenes like this up until now. :(

26. BonesFan447 says:

Like Sweets as a character, just do not see the need for him to live with them. He has overstayed his welcome. Would really like to see Brennan and Booth as a couple. Having a drink in the kitchen doesn’t cut it. These two are the most clothed when they are in bed! Come on already. B&B with ohter lovers had way more action! This is getting a bit ridiculous!! Rant over…..

27. K says:

I am one of the fans that didn’t want Booth and Brennan together as a couple. The writer’s moving Sweets into Booth and Brennan’s house cemented my reasoning for this. Booth and Brennan as a couple are dull. They bicker and act like they are annoyed by each other, that is all Booth and Brennan are as a couple. I still see no reason why these two are together other than they have a child together. They had to move Sweets in just to have something to write about, since there is nothing else to this main couples relationship. This storyline also demonstrated that Sweets is one of the most immature characters I’ve seen portrayed on television. Not a fan of this character at all.

28. Melody Paris says:

That was cute. I just enjoy the relationship between Booth and Sweets. It’s a fun little bromance.

29. Anna says:

I like Sweets. I think the story line of him staying with Booth and Bones was something that might happen in any “family”. And that’s one of the great things about this series. It goes back to something we learned from Booth many years ago…there are different kinds of families, and families are there for each other, no matter the reason. And honestly, if I disliked Sweets as much as so many people who’ve replied to this article seem to, I’d stop watching the show. Why continue to watch with such a negative outlook about a character? Any series that focuses primarily on just one or two characters won’t be around long. It takes an entire ensemble to make a series go, i.e. Cheers, Friends, ER, etc. I think the humor that Sweets’ situation brings to the show is great, along with the rest of the supporting cast!

• janie says:

As a fan who HATES Sweets with a firey passion I can answer that question. I continue to watch Bones because my love for the other characters is greater than my hate for him. And David is hot :) I just now fast forward through the annoying Sweets scenes after I watch the episode intially. Fan watch Bones for many reasons despite their dislike for a character or a storyline.

• BrennanBooth says:

The difference between Bones and Friends is that Bones was specifically written for two lead actors and multiple supporting actors. Friends was specifically written for six lead actors and stayed that way. Bones, however, seems be taking a lot of the focus off of the original leads this season (minus the first two episodes). A lot of the focus has been on Sweets and also trying to incorporate storylines for the squintern of the week. The balance of the show is off from what it used to be, IMO.

30. Okay everyone Sweets is annoying yes his hiper rationalism sucks. He thinks he’s got the brains because he’s a profiler for the FBI. Sweets and Dasiy are a waste as is Cam with her I’m the Boss crap. She forgot that when Brennan left and Booth left so did Hodgins and Angela and where did she wind up? In the basement where she started. So as for the Booth and Brennan story that’s what the show is all about. NOw on to the WEDDING of Booth and Brennan that’s what I’m all about. I’ve been with this show since the beginning and will remain until the END.

• Carter says:

And here I thought the show was about solving murders. Not two people that fit about as well as a square peg in a round hole.

31. What I would want to know is this: if Hodges and Angie lost all of their money, why is their no mention of what they have been going through?

32. Becca says:

I find that I’m like one of the only people on here who doesn’t hate Sweets. I don’t see what everyone’s problem is with him. Anyways, I think it’s nice that he’s moving on and getting his own place now, but obviously B&B will miss him and his blueberry muffins and the DVDs XD

• frankie707 says:

You’re not alone in not hating Sweets, it’s just that the haters are very vocal and tend to shout down those that like him or even those who actually love the character, (and there definitely are some Sweets lovers around).

And don’t forget they’ll also miss the free babysitting. It must be wonderful to have someone in house that you can trust to watch after your young child when you have jobs like theirs Especially since with them it means they’re both called out at any time of day at the same time.

• eyeroll says:

Well thanks mom, what would we do without you labelling fans haters who have the cheek to say they dislike a fictional character. I wasn’t aware that it was a requirement that we must ass kiss every character. My bad.

• frankie707 says:

Well when their whole post is based on saying how much they hate a character, I’d say that’s a hater. If all a person is spewing is hate it seems to me to fit.

• lilly says:

So @frankie that must make you a very vocal, lover who likes to shout down everyone who doesn’t like Sweets….going by your logic ..FYI just cos fans say don’t like Sweets does not make them a hater or very vocal. It is called stating a pov just like you are. *whispers* I am saying this this post very quietly so I won’t upset your senitivity

• frankie707 says:

Actually I don’t love Sweets. I don’t hate him either. There are things he’s done that I’ve not liked, and things he’s done that I’ve really enjoyed.

For the most part I really do like his interactions with Brennan. I like those more than his one on one scenes with Booth.

I just feel like a person shouldn’t feel that just because they actually like Sweets that they are in a minority, and from where I’m sitting these reactions to what I said kind of prove my point about the shouting down those that don’t participate in the hatred for a fictional character on a television show.

I’m kind of amazed that people sit there an spew hate then get all offended at being called a hater. A hater hates don’t they, and isn’t that all that many of these posts are about? It sure is what I see when I read them. I see a lot of venom in many of these posts, and yep it looks like so much hate it can’t even be confined to one post or one username. hmph

• abbey. says:

Guys dont you know that stating you don’t like a character or a storyline makes you a hater?? Yes welcome to the element of the Bones fandom that I like to call the “Bones Thought Police”. We can’t be apart of their kool aide gang cos we aren’t sheep nor bow down to their every thought. Yet they get to say what they don’t like about this or that on a character or plot but don’t you dare. Hypocrites are them.

• No offense, but you need to re-read Frankie’s post. Clearly you missed the incredibly rational and, in my opinion, unusually kind response to the *hate* that was thrown her way. Your snarky post only proved her point.

Plenty of posters can comment on their distaste for Sweets without using the word “hate” ad nauseum. Those posters are, in effect, not *haters* but fans with a differing point of view.

Your use of invective (ie. “kool aide (sic) gang”, “sheep”, “Bones Thought Police”) only serves to make Frankie’s argument completely valid. Congratulations.

• Ryn says:

You appear to be missing a key component about discourse: you get to say what you want to say, and others get to interpret it. If you don’t like how it’s interpreted, or don’t feel their interpretation is accurate, better rethink your words.
          I think it’s pretty reasonable to interpret posts where people say they despise Sweets, or want him to die, as hateful. You want to talk about the thought police? Telling someone they don’t have the right to interpret your words in a way that you don’t like qualifies.

• I like him too. You are not alone!

33. AngelMoon Girl says:

Aw! Cute video! I love Mommy Brennan playing with Christine (who is getting SO big, geez!) and Sweets holding the baby. I like his character :D I just don’t like that he takes up a lot of what used to be strictly B&B time. Glad he is moving out!

34. R says:

Sweets needs to STAY h’s as much of the show as the rest of the cast. If one leaves it leaves a big hole. They (producers and writers) focus on one person for so many shows and then they go on to the next this is Sweets turn hang on there the focus will be taken off of him soon and back to B & B more

35. ffic4life says:

I’m actually gonna miss Sweets living with them. I mean he’s not my favorite character, that spot is forever reserved for Booth, but he pairs well with Booth’s comedy; and the constant sparring over anthropology vs psychology is hilarious for me since I’m going for my masters in psych. The thing I found annoying about Sweets is sometimes iy feels like he’s trying to compete with Booth on who has a more traumatic childhood. if he’s a psychologist, he should be abiding by the golden rule of not allowing your own experiences color your therapy or professional opinion. Personally, they don’t do a very good job at keeping him subjective. But otherwise I do enjoy the elements he brings.

36. Shari Hoke says:

I will miss Sweets, but his story line has kind of run its course.. so he does need to move on.. but maybe could come back in the future if…

37. Krish says:

I love sweets, he’s so cute and adorable! Didnt Brennan and Booth adopt him when they realise that he doesnt have family, calling him a baby duckling or baby penguin or something. In any case that time, they ‘adopted’ him as family. Therefore there shouldnt be an issue for him holding the baby- would another squintern holding Christine be an issue as well?

38. Leave Sweets alone!! His character is an integral part of this terrific show. Let the poor boy spread his wings and fly!! I’m hopeful the writers will develop more story lines for him.

39. Linda says:

I don’t like that now Sweets is more of Booth’s partner than Bones. Put him back in his shrink office and get on with the other characters.

40. Phoenix says:

I also like Sweets this season. Have really enjoyed the interaction between him and B/B while he stayed at their house. I think it shows a slice of real life. When others we love need our help, we help them out. Shows that B/B care about family.

• bailey says:

MEH… A lot of the Sweets and B&B homes scenes didn’t really tell or show me anything I didn’t know or see already. B&B playing with Christine, eating dinner, drinking wine, having dinner, breakfast, bickering, chatting about their day, check! We are/were seeing these insights already with no Sweets in the picture or not… some fans act like that B&B homelife doesn’t exsist if Sweets moves and quite frankly I find that ridic. We will get too see B&B dynamics at home like we always have done.jmho

• not amused says:

I could buy Sweets living with B&B for this length of time if it actually added depth to the show, that it had purpose. But it hasn’t. It has been played for laughs and because Hart & co wanted to amuse themselves….And honestly I would rather if the writers had used a more worthy subplot than this one for 15 eps that actually further the show and show depth to the characters, instead of just frakng off a section of the fandom and milking a plot till it has ran dry.

• jen says:

I am all for showing a slice of Booth and Brennan’s life but does it have to be with just Sweets? NO There are other characters on Bones that could do this and it would be nice if the writing team remembered this…Angela and Hodgins could visit their home, bring baby Michael. Hodgins and Booth could bond, mind when that actually happened? Michael and Chrìstine could play. Angela and Brennan could chat whilst watching them….or Brennan & Booth could invite other people over for dinner. Max could visit. Parker could stay for more than one ep. It is his room after all, it is his family and I would rather see Parker bond with B&B and Christine than seeing Sweets do it.

41. Janette says:

I love Sweets! His name fits his character. I don’t want him to move out. I think He should wait until he grows up and gets married. ;)

• jules says:

Sweets is a suitable name for him as he makes me feel sick: too much sweets is bad for you….He is an ADULT. He is a grown man hitting 30 with a great salary who is living in a kiddies room. The longer he lived with Booth and Brennan just made him look weaker and weaker. GLAD HE IS MOVING OUT

42. annamaria says:

I don’t see it either way but i like sweets and i think that they are ALL family to each other now. So his moving out only makes it better for the show in so much that they can now add other dimensions to sweets character. Besides now we might actually have baby number 2. LOL

43. I WILL TOTALLY MISS SEEING HIM AT THEIR HOUSE. I LOVE SWEETS. HE IS ONE OF THE REASONS WHY I WATCH THIS SHOW. <3

44. Tabs says:

I wish Sweets would just do me a favor and go play in the traffic. I HATE HI!M! So frakking happy that after this ep the focus is on the other characters and I can get back to enjoying Bones again.

• Matt Webb Mitovich says:

45. Catherine. says:

I am really sick of this whining and arguing about Sweets. There is more to this show than him. IMO, from the clip, it makes both Booth and Brennan look less, they want him around for a tv buddy, cook, babysitter. Is this how you treat a friend? Really, why not encourage him to make a life of his own, get what they have. A grown man his age and income doesn’t hang out with a married couple. Is that even healthy? He’s had his transition period, let him pursue a life of his own. He is not dying, he will still be in their lives.

46. Pat says:

I have nothing against Sweets or any other character. I just don’t enjoy bad writing. Sue me because I can’t find entertaining the Sweets and Cam/Arastoo arcs. I feel bad for the actors.

47. Stef says:

If Sweets is there or not, less of a flying flip, I could not give. The show has BORED. ME. TO. TEARS. this season. The characters are no longer interesting. B & B? Spark is GONE. EVERYTHING with them is AWKWARD. Doesn’t matter if Sweets is there or not……

48. Amanda says:

I like sweets, wish we could see some interaction between him and Parker. I cant see this video, it says the content is not available.

49. Brandy says:

I wish people would just stop the Sweets hating….if you don’t like him fine. If you’re hating on a character of a FICTIONAL tv series that much, you should seriously seek out some psychological help yourselves. You clearly have issues.

If you don’t like how a TV show is, going….don’t watch it. I’m sure your cable provider offers other channels for you to watch, nobody is forcing you to watch. And if you don’t watch the show, why the heck are you even commenting on a show you don’t know anything about.

See that bright light thingy outside your window…go out stand in it, breath deeply enjoy the outdoors for awhile and stay away from the computer for a while.

50. Jill says:

And yet another clip I can’t watch because I don’t live in America…but in trying to figure out what happened in the clip by reading the comments I think a lot of the people are forgetting that Sweets tried to find a place and move out before, but Booth and Bones convinced him to stay longer. I don’t understand all the Sweets hate, I was not a fan when he first came on because I missed Zack Addy, but he’s been a great addition to the cast. He first came on to see if Booth and Bones could still work together, then they agreed to let him research them and their partnership…so it’s not as if he’s just a busybody poking his nose into random people’s business, he is doing what he’s supposed to be doing. Half the time it’s his questions that give character development.

PS. It would be really great if I could actually see the damn clip!!! The Bones clips usually work, what is this NBC?