Exclusive Banshee Sneak Peek: Sheriff Hood's World Shatters Around Him in the Season Finale

Get More: Exclusive, Previews, Video

Sheriff Hood’s only line in this exclusive clip from Banshee‘s first season finale (Friday, 10/9c) isn’t printable, but it’s apt.

After all, what would you say if you were outnumbered — and more importantly, outgunned — as a seemingly unending storm of bullets obliterated everything around you?

Take heart, Hood: Your action drama continues to grow an impressive following — its Friday 10 pm episodes deliver the largest audience of any Cinemax series to date. (No wonder it scored a quick Season 2 renewal in January.)

Press PLAY to watch the video, then hit the comments: How do you think Hood will make it out of this rough spot?

Loading video...

Tags: ,

Comments (21)

• When I first tried out this series, it looked like it was going to be too violent for me to watch, but I wasn’t sure, as there was something about it, so I tried out the second episode, and was completely hooked by the characters and storyline by the end of that episode.

Comment by Katie_Mead – March 14, 2013 07:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Aaahhh seriously, I’m sooooo excited! I’m so thankful that I thought to watch this show. It’s sooo amazing! I wish more people would discover it!

Comment by rachelle – March 14, 2013 07:47 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This show is awesome!!!! Love me some Hood!!!!!! ;)

Comment by Chrissy – March 14, 2013 07:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I bet Job’ll come to the rescue, as always.

Comment by MercedesBR – March 14, 2013 08:15 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I’ll go with one of his cop buddies or FBI guy

Comment by Shaun – March 14, 2013 08:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Gah! I F’n LOVE this show! With Spartacus ending soon it’ll be the only decent thing on Friday nights!

Comment by Christina Sherwood – March 14, 2013 08:37 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • It says season finale up top….

Comment by Shaun – March 14, 2013 04:02 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love, love, love this show! There’s nothing like it on TV. Love the

Comment by Mel – March 14, 2013 09:04 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • I couldn’t agree more! It’s something completely different and unique. Love it love it love it! And thank you God for giving us Antony Starr.

Comment by Rheane – March 14, 2013 11:52 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This show and the ENTIRE cast are off the chain!!! I LOVE LOVE and LOVE this show. I agree with you – THANK YOU GOD for giving us Anthony Starr. Also I LOVE Hoon Lee’s role as well. In fact the entire cast are fantastic!!!! I talk about this show to co-workers at work and we are all HOOKED!!!!!

Comment by Kiwi – March 15, 2013 09:22 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Definitely love this show!

Comment by mzteaze – March 14, 2013 09:53 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Love this show !

Comment by Whatever – March 14, 2013 10:28 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This season ender is going to be insane!!!! Banshee rocks!!!

Comment by sladewilson – March 14, 2013 11:38 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I didn’t think I’d get into this show, but it has turned out to be fantastic. Looking forward to the finale tomorrow and to next season.

Comment by scorpionglow – March 14, 2013 12:08 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • I am LOVING this show. It rocks!!

Comment by Auggie – March 14, 2013 06:55 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Banshee season finale ending – was wrapped up pretty neatly with an exception. Although this show continuously has unbelievable things happening ie: Hood is a one man army, Banshee is THE most violent small town (an Amish small town), Anna can kick ass and sharpshoot and kill someone with her bare hands, Hood gets some pretty hot sex in most episodes, Hood can be injured and recover extremely fast, their day to night and night to day is extraordinarily fast – many scenes start in the night and suddenly it is morning or vice versa, and finally, the A team or fabulous six managed to completely annihilate Rabbit’s men (about 20-30) all professional fighters and shooters. Anna shoots Rabbit twice and starts helping Hood. Since they were in a remote area of woods with bodies everywhere and Hoods team combing the place, how is it that Rabbit managed to just hop away? With two major gunshots to the chest, he somehow crawled out with “no one” seeing him? And after he got out of the building he made it through the woods and managed to get medical care and is now “missing”?? I mean, come on….that’s pushing the superpowers of Rabbit and Banshee a little too far don’t you think?

Comment by Mrsroberts – March 18, 2013 10:41 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
    • Yes MrsRoberts, I agree with you completely. Rabbitt (not knowing the area) escapes into the woods with two bullet holes in his chest and able-bodied police and FBI agents with DOGS no less, are unable to follow his trail of blood is just like The Governor with in The Walking Dead getting away from all those Zombies in the warehouse with nothing but a shovel for defense. This was definitely a weekend for suspension of disbelief!

Comment by Mel – March 19, 2013 12:52 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
      • I do want to say, even though the amount of violence that went on in that little Pennsylvania town was unbelievable, every episode was riviting! Excellent, excellent show.

Comment by Mel – March 19, 2013 12:54 PM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • Hood is from New Zealand! Yeah for overseas actors!

Comment by Jenna – March 25, 2013 02:24 AM PDT  Reply To This Post
  • This is a fantastic show. I love everything about it. I just hope it stays on for a very long run. Finally a show to look forward to on Friday night. Grimm and Banshee make a heck of an exciting Friday night viewing experience. Keep up the good work guys.

Comment by Diane Brewer – April 6, 2013 09:51 AM PDT  Reply To This Post