Exclusive

Exclusive Banshee Sneak Peek: Sheriff Hood's World Shatters Around Him in the Season Finale

Sheriff Hood’s only line in this exclusive clip from Banshee‘s first season finale (Friday, 10/9c) isn’t printable, but it’s apt.

After all, what would you say if you were outnumbered — and more importantly, outgunned — as a seemingly unending storm of bullets obliterated everything around you?

Take heart, Hood: Your action drama continues to grow an impressive following — its Friday 10 pm episodes deliver the largest audience of any Cinemax series to date. (No wonder it scored a quick Season 2 renewal in January.)

Press PLAY to watch the video, then hit the comments: How do you think Hood will make it out of this rough spot?

Loading video...

1. Katie_Mead says:

When I first tried out this series, it looked like it was going to be too violent for me to watch, but I wasn’t sure, as there was something about it, so I tried out the second episode, and was completely hooked by the characters and storyline by the end of that episode.

2. rachelle says:

Aaahhh seriously, I’m sooooo excited! I’m so thankful that I thought to watch this show. It’s sooo amazing! I wish more people would discover it!

3. Chrissy says:

This show is awesome!!!! Love me some Hood!!!!!! ;)

4. MercedesBR says:

I bet Job’ll come to the rescue, as always.

5. Gah! I F’n LOVE this show! With Spartacus ending soon it’ll be the only decent thing on Friday nights!

6. Mel says:

Love, love, love this show! There’s nothing like it on TV. Love the

• Rheane says:

I couldn’t agree more! It’s something completely different and unique. Love it love it love it! And thank you God for giving us Antony Starr.

• Kiwi says:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This show and the ENTIRE cast are off the chain!!! I LOVE LOVE and LOVE this show. I agree with you – THANK YOU GOD for giving us Anthony Starr. Also I LOVE Hoon Lee’s role as well. In fact the entire cast are fantastic!!!! I talk about this show to co-workers at work and we are all HOOKED!!!!!

7. mzteaze says:

Definitely love this show!

8. Whatever says:

Love this show !

9. sladewilson says:

This season ender is going to be insane!!!! Banshee rocks!!!

10. scorpionglow says:

I didn’t think I’d get into this show, but it has turned out to be fantastic. Looking forward to the finale tomorrow and to next season.

11. Auggie says:

I am LOVING this show. It rocks!!

12. Mrsroberts says:

Banshee season finale ending – was wrapped up pretty neatly with an exception. Although this show continuously has unbelievable things happening ie: Hood is a one man army, Banshee is THE most violent small town (an Amish small town), Anna can kick ass and sharpshoot and kill someone with her bare hands, Hood gets some pretty hot sex in most episodes, Hood can be injured and recover extremely fast, their day to night and night to day is extraordinarily fast – many scenes start in the night and suddenly it is morning or vice versa, and finally, the A team or fabulous six managed to completely annihilate Rabbit’s men (about 20-30) all professional fighters and shooters. Anna shoots Rabbit twice and starts helping Hood. Since they were in a remote area of woods with bodies everywhere and Hoods team combing the place, how is it that Rabbit managed to just hop away? With two major gunshots to the chest, he somehow crawled out with “no one” seeing him? And after he got out of the building he made it through the woods and managed to get medical care and is now “missing”?? I mean, come on….that’s pushing the superpowers of Rabbit and Banshee a little too far don’t you think?

• Mel says:

Yes MrsRoberts, I agree with you completely. Rabbitt (not knowing the area) escapes into the woods with two bullet holes in his chest and able-bodied police and FBI agents with DOGS no less, are unable to follow his trail of blood is just like The Governor with in The Walking Dead getting away from all those Zombies in the warehouse with nothing but a shovel for defense. This was definitely a weekend for suspension of disbelief!

• Mel says:

I do want to say, even though the amount of violence that went on in that little Pennsylvania town was unbelievable, every episode was riviting! Excellent, excellent show.

13. Jenna says:

Hood is from New Zealand! Yeah for overseas actors!

14. Diane Brewer says:

This is a fantastic show. I love everything about it. I just hope it stays on for a very long run. Finally a show to look forward to on Friday night. Grimm and Banshee make a heck of an exciting Friday night viewing experience. Keep up the good work guys.